Test and tren cycle

1. Test and tren cycle

This is my 4th cycle so far was thinkin of doing 500 mg of test e and I can get some tren 200(gp brand) what is a recommended dosage for tren weekly I was thinking 400 but I'm wanting to go all out is 600 mg a week too much?

2. Quote Originally Posted by skilletjack88 View Post
    This is my 4th cycle so far was thinkin of doing 500 mg of test e and I can get some tren 200(gp brand) what is a recommended dosage for tren weekly I was thinking 400 but I'm wanting to go all out is 600 mg a week too much?
    Go 300 mg test and 400 tren. More test only equals more sides. And on tren their intense sides.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    Go 300 mg test and 400 tren. More test only equals more sides. And on tren their intense sides.
    x2, learned this a bit of time ago and had to drop my test down a bit and notice a world of difference; sleeping better, appetite is insanely up as well as libido/strength/aggression.

When do you plan on running this?
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

4. In about a month I'm gonna go 10 weeks. Thanks for the input guys. I've done 500 mg of test a week in my last 3 cycles and had no sides from the test. Just growing and wanting some **ssy all the time lol. But ill take your word for it I've done oral tren and it's ok but I heart the injectable is boss lol. So 300 test and 400 tren?

5. Quote Originally Posted by skilletjack88 View Post
    In about a month I'm gonna go 10 weeks. Thanks for the input guys. I've done 500 mg of test a week in my last 3 cycles and had no sides from the test. Just growing and wanting some **ssy all the time lol. But ill take your word for it I've done oral tren and it's ok but I heart the injectable is boss lol. So 300 test and 400 tren?
    Ya bro. I run test at 1000 mg when no tren is involved. But as soon as I bring in the tren the test goes down or the sides are too much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test and Tren Cycle help.
    By mojave in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 08:37 PM
  2. Test,deca, and tren cycle info!!
    By Furious405 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:06 PM
  3. Test and Tren cycle help
    By holland1945 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9