Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 8 of 22 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Also got some advice to increase my water to 2+ gallons a day.. which I am pretty close too, and no more caffeine..

    All advice is welcomed..
    Why no caffeine? Because it i a diuretic? (Can rid your body of water)

  2. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    I think it can impact BP... that said I have read logs of epistane being stacked with ECA... But I will cut it out for the rest of the week just to see (coffee that is)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Yeah sorry I forgot to say that last post. Most will agree no stimulants on cycle.

    I tried to add coffee this cycle and ah NO! lol

    So if your using any pre workouts I'd cut them first as a suggestion
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Yeah sorry I forgot to say that last post. Most will agree no stimulants on cycle.

    I tried to add coffee this cycle and ah NO! lol

    So if your using any pre workouts I'd cut them first as a suggestion
    Just put in a solid workout.. crappy run but arms are wrote off... will update shortly... thanks again.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Day 29: ARMS


    As mentioned early, I am fighting some high blood pressure values. Have upped both my Hawthorne Berry and water consumption. Feel very tired today. Funny although my run was not good, my weights workout was fantastic.


    Warm up: 4km - horrible run, my legs felt like logs... dragged myself through the park


    -Rest after each superset was 15-30 seconds.


    Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10L/8R
    60x8


    SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10


    Preacher Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x8


    SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    160x10
    170x10
    180x8


    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x7


    SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10


    **EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7


    **V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns (2 second hold in extended position):
    140x12x7


    Standing Calves:
    160x15x5


    Weight increased in 5 different exercises. I felt some good aggression during the alternating curls/overhead tri extension superset that carried through to the 7s. Despite my tired/lazy mental state when starting today, I felt great while lifting.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 29: ARMS

    As mentioned early, I am fighting some high blood pressure values. Have upped both my Hawthorne Berry and water consumption. Feel very tired today. Funny although my run was not good, my weights workout was fantastic.

    Warm up: 4km - horrible run, my legs felt like logs... dragged myself through the park

    -Rest after each superset was 15-30 seconds.

    Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10L/8R
    60x8

    SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Preacher Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x8

    SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    160x10
    170x10
    180x8

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x7

    SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    **EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

    **V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns (2 second hold in extended position):
    140x12x7

    Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

    Weight increased in 5 different exercises. I felt some good aggression during the alternating curls/overhead tri extension superset that carried through to the 7s. Despite my tired/lazy mental state when starting today, I felt great while lifting.
    That's a lot if work on high BP. I can feel my heart racing and head throbbing just reading this.

    I know running with headache is ridiculously tough.

    Nice job fighting through warrior. You don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's a lot if work on high BP. I can feel my heart racing and head throbbing just reading this.

    I know running with headache is ridiculously tough.

    Nice job fighting through warrior. You don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals.
    FU, it is guys like you that give me that strength. Can't let my brothers down. Thanks man!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,337
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Good lord those are some strong curls brotha. Did u say you cut caffeine out because of BP?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Good lord those are some strong curls brotha. Did u say you cut caffeine out because of BP?
    Thanks Dan.

    Yes I am cutting out the 2-3 cups of coffee / day this week, but I did use Ignite2 today.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,337
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks Dan.

    Yes I am cutting out the 2-3 cups of coffee / day this week, but I did use Ignite2 today.
    Maybe look into a PWO with nitrates since nitrates lower BP. Obviously I like condense lol but if your going non stim I know max pump also has nitrates. If you don't need a PWO though (I HAVE to have one lol) I guess it's no big deal for you haha. I'd die without my pre's lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Maybe look into a PWO with nitrates since nitrates lower BP. Obviously I like condense lol but if your going non stim I know max pump also has nitrates. If you don't need a PWO though (I HAVE to have one lol) I guess it's no big deal for you haha. I'd die without my pre's lol
    Actually I love condense. Had my wife bring me two bottles back from Houston not long ago. And some Muscle Marinade - but I have yet to try that. Like you, I need a preworkout to get all fired up. At the moment I am using MaxPUMP and Ignite2 (courtesy of Snags).. really enjoying the MaxPUMP. Once I am finished the month of that, I am going to try Condense/MM together.

    I also have some Purus Organ shield and was thinking of adding that to my Cel Cycle Assist for the Cq10. Not sure if that is over kill or not though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,337
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Actually I love condense. Had my wife bring me two bottles back from Houston not long ago. And some Muscle Marinade - but I have yet to try that. Like you, I need a preworkout to get all fired up. At the moment I am using MaxPUMP and Ignite2 (courtesy of Snags).. really enjoying the MaxPUMP. Once I am finished the month of that, I am going to try Condense/MM together.

    I also have some Purus Organ shield and was thinking of adding that to my Cel Cycle Assist for the Cq10. Not sure if that is over kill or not though.
    Nice! I'm using max pump/alphamine/condense right now. Careful mixing MM and condense. The 1,3 in MM makes it pretty potent stuff. If I mix MM. And condense i do like 1 scoop of condense and like 1/2 MM and I'm a complete stim junkie lol. Hopefully the BP starts looking better.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice! I'm using max pump/alphamine/condense right now. Careful mixing MM and condense. The 1,3 in MM makes it pretty potent stuff. If I mix MM. And condense i do like 1 scoop of condense and like 1/2 MM and I'm a complete stim junkie lol. Hopefully the BP starts looking better.
    Thanks Dan. And let's hope!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks Dan. And let's hope!
    Have a good day brother !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  15. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Have a good day brother !
    Thanks FU, same to you bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Something I have noticed over the last 48 hours is a constant hunger. Having cravings but more so I can eat and 5 minutes later feel hungry again. I just had a P28 bagel with sliced chicken in it and a quest bar for lunch (10 minutes ago). I think I could re-eat the entire meal. It is like the Anabeta Elite black hole on steriods lol. This could be bad for me, as I am day dreaming about dinner! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Something I have noticed over the last 48 hours is a constant hunger. Having cravings but more so I can eat and 5 minutes later feel hungry again. I just had a P28 bagel with sliced chicken in it and a quest bar for lunch (10 minutes ago). I think I could re-eat the entire meal. It is like the Anabeta Elite black hole on steriods lol. This could be bad for me, as I am day dreaming about dinner! lol
    That's a good sign. Only thing I have not experienced yet.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  18. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's a good sign. Only thing I have not experienced yet.
    I was considering just going with it. But trying to eat as clean as possible during that time.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    One rule of thumb I always use while ON is to add 1000 cals to my maintenance diet . . help in that department lol
  20. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    One rule of thumb I always use while ON is to add 1000 cals to my maintenance diet . . help in that department lol
    I was trying to hold cals steady to not gain fat but add lean mass while leaning.. but I might not have much choice because I am literally starving..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I was trying to hold cals steady to not gain fat but add lean mass while leaning.. but I might not have much choice because I am literally starving..
    I think you are entering that anabolic zone. Eat, destroy weights, eat, destroy weights. I think you workout enough where you can afford to eat lil more, but I don't know how food affects you personally. I know it is different for everyone.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think you are entering that anabolic zone. Eat, destroy weights, eat, destroy weights. I think you workout enough where you can afford to eat lil more, but I don't know how food affects you personally. I know it is different for everyone.
    I seem to gain fat easy. But I could always go for a cut during the pct portion. Eat, destroy weights, eat, destroy weights - has a very pleasant ring to it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Just watch your carbs and u will b fine. Aim for a 40c/40p/20fat and u will b fine
  24. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    I wouldn't cut till at least 2 months after your PCT. let everything calm down after your cycle first or u may lose everything after your pct is finished.

    I adjust my carbs in pct as I find I always become carb and fat sensitive

    Just my 2 cents
  25. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Day 30: Legs


    Warm Up: 4km run - Again my run today was horrible. Legs felt like balloons. But once I got in the garage, everything kicked up a notch.


    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10 - added an extra set.


    Squats:
    210x8
    270x8
    290x8
    295x5


    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    240x8
    240x8


    **Leg Extensions:
    100x12x7


    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8


    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7


    Great session on legs. Pretty sore I must say.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Just watch your carbs and u will b fine. Aim for a 40c/40p/20fat and u will b fine
    Ok, thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  27. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    I wouldn't cut till at least 2 months after your PCT. let everything calm down after your cycle first or u may lose everything after your pct is finished.

    I adjust my carbs in pct as I find I always become carb and fat sensitive

    Just my 2 cents
    Thanks man.. I have been going lower carb. But have found looking back on the past week my carbs have been up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1389056

    Nice deads wasme! All round kick arse workout!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Thanks Pack!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  30. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How's cardio on trenazone?
    To answer this question - it feels as though it is tanking!

    I am not sure if it is because I have gained some weight from the stack or the fact that my cardio has been after work but my legs feel like logs / balloons when I am running.

    Friday/Saturday I will be able to do my cardio in the am. Which will give me a more accurate evaluation. Afternoon cardio has never been as good as morning when I run fasted.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 30: Legs


    Warm Up: 4km run - Again my run today was horrible. Legs felt like balloons. But once I got in the garage, everything kicked up a notch.


    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10 - added an extra set.


    Squats:
    210x8
    270x8
    290x8
    295x5


    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    240x8
    240x8


    **Leg Extensions:
    100x12x7


    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8


    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7


    Great session on legs. Pretty sore I must say.
    I love doing deads and squats together. Great for the legs
  32. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 30: Legs

    Warm Up: 4km run - Again my run today was horrible. Legs felt like balloons. But once I got in the garage, everything kicked up a notch.

    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10 - added an extra set.

    Squats:
    210x8
    270x8
    290x8
    295x5

    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    240x8
    240x8

    **Leg Extensions:
    100x12x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8

    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7

    Great session on legs. Pretty sore I must say.
    Damn strong again !!!
    Again after the run. Nice.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  33. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    To answer this question - it feels as though it is tanking!

    I am not sure if it is because I have gained some weight from the stack or the fact that my cardio has been after work but my legs feel like logs / balloons when I am running.

    Friday/Saturday I will be able to do my cardio in the am. Which will give me a more accurate evaluation. Afternoon cardio has never been as good as morning when I run fasted.
    Do you think bulk in the way of better pumps are making it difficult to run ? Right now for me, everything blows up and get pumped very fast regardless of activity. I haven't been able to reach middle of my back during shower for about 2 weeks now. Haven't done cardio to compare, but I think I need to for future reference.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I love doing deads and squats together. Great for the legs
    For sure... my legs are feeling it today. Love that.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    For sure... my legs are feeling it today. Love that.
    Same here
  36. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,337
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    For sure... my legs are feeling it today. Love that.
    Nothin wrong with that! Solid work buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Day 31: CHEST


    Warm up - Run: 4km (sucked! lol, I am really hoping this is due to being a PM run and not AM. I will know Friday.)


    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    240 x 5
    270 x 5
    285 x 4
    285 x 3


    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    230 x 8
    240 x 8


    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8


    Incline Flys:
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 9


    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 7 x 12


    Ladder Pushups: Burnout
    Level 1 x 22 (lowest)
    Level 2 x 11
    Level 3 x 12
    Level 4 x 12 (highest)
    *10 seconds rest between sets - just enough time to raise the bar.

    Besides my warmup run, today was pretty solid. Numbers consistant with last week. Numbers were up on bench/decline bench.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn strong again !!!
    Again after the run. Nice.
    Thanks FU... Still do not understand why my cardio is suffering so bad.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,613
    Rep Power
    4107755

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Do you think bulk in the way of better pumps are making it difficult to run ? Right now for me, everything blows up and get pumped very fast regardless of activity. I haven't been able to reach middle of my back during shower for about 2 weeks now. Haven't done cardio to compare, but I think I need to for future reference.
    You could be on to something. I have been getting calf pumps and shin splints + a 'side' shin splint while running. Never had either before. Have been dosing Taurine even before running but that is not helping. That said, no joint issues and no lower back pumps to note.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3706

    Yeah cardio killed me and yard work pooched my back about 15 minutes in. Taurine helped but OMG not enough so I just said screw the yard work and worked on my tan lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 10:48 AM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in