Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Killer beast mode yet again! I love your chest days man strong and yet good volume!!
    Cheers brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. How's the weight gain coming along?

  3. How's cardio on trenazone?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    How's the weight gain coming along?
    I actually haven't weighed in for 5-6 days... and was at 234 (which is about + 9).

    I am feeling allot fuller through my chest, shoulders and upper arms, and have some better muscle seperation in those areas and upper back. No change in waist which I was hoping would lean out some - even have added some extra cardio here and there but no change.

    Might add ECA to my pct to try and strip it off.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How's cardio on trenazone?
    After about 5 days on trenazone, I do not notice much. Come to think of it though.. for the last 3 days I have been sweating like crazy and hours post workout.

    I am also using Ignite2 / MaxPUMP preworkout at the moment, so some of the heat could be coming from that.

    Is trenazone supposed to help increase cardio runner?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 24: CHEST

    Before work - Run: 5km

    After work: weights / LISS

    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    260 x 5
    270 x 5
    280 x 5
    285 x 3

    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    230 x 8
    230 x 8

    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8

    Incline Flys:
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 9

    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 6 x 12
    60 x 1 x 10

    Ladder Pushups: Burnout
    Level 1 x 22 (lowest)
    Level 2 x 16
    Level 3 x 12
    Level 4 x 18 (highest)
    *15 seconds rest between sets

    LISS:
    30 minutes on treadmill @ 4mph, inclines varied from 3-6

    Was not feeling motivated this morning, so in an attempt to not 'go through the motions' I put my weights session off till after work. Was a good decision as I felt much more focused to the task at hand when the time came.
    Now that I am picturing you working out at home, your bench numbers are even more impressive. Killing it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Now that I am picturing you working out at home, your bench numbers are even more impressive. Killing it.
    Thanks FU. If you remember I got pinned under my bar last week lol... not always fun working out at home..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Nice bench numbers brother!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Thanks Dan! Appreciate it. Just sub'd to your MD log, not sure how I missed that one..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Solid chest work wasme. How'd you like the ascending ladder pushups?


    Can't wait for game time!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid chest work wasme. How'd you like the ascending ladder pushups?


    Can't wait for game time!
    You were right, far more effective going that way! Totally burn out and crazy chest pump.


    ...should be fantastic game! Rangers will come out flying, but the B's will pounce hard too..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You were right, far more effective going that way! Totally burn out and crazy chest pump.


    ...should be fantastic game! Rangers will come out flying, but the B's will pounce hard too..
    Awesome. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

    Yeah, it should be exciting. I heard Richards was scratched.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

    Yeah, it should be exciting. I heard Richards was scratched.
    Thx.

    I just read that. Hopefully they'll all be done after tonight!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Lets go Flyers.....lets go Flyers......
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    After about 5 days on trenazone, I do not notice much. Come to think of it though.. for the last 3 days I have been sweating like crazy and hours post workout.

    I am also using Ignite2 / MaxPUMP preworkout at the moment, so some of the heat could be coming from that.

    Is trenazone supposed to help increase cardio runner?
    I'm not sure. Tren normally kills cardio but trenazone bypasses the conversion so I'm unclear
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Lets go Flyers.....lets go Flyers......
    LMAO
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I'm not sure. Tren normally kills cardio but trenazone bypasses the conversion so I'm unclear
    So, I will pretend I did not read that, as I will just play mind games with myself. lol

    Actually, I will take note of any changes in performance.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    So, I will pretend I did not read that, as I will just play mind games with myself. lol

    Actually, I will take note of any changes in performance.
    Thanks bud.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Day 26: Back / Traps


    Warm up: 4 km Run (route with a strong incline near the end)


    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8


    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: from kneeling position on floor
    210x12
    220x12
    230x12
    230x10


    MD Pullovers: Watched video 2-3 times before executing and felt it even more in my lats this time. Great exercise!
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10


    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8


    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Used a bit of a wide stance this time, and felt it even more. Hard squeeze/shrug on each rep.
    200x5
    200x5
    210x5
    210x5


    **Stretchers: stop at the top for a really good stretch
    150x12x7


    Upright Rows:
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8


    **Shrugs (3 sec pause): last set was agony.
    60x12x7


    After talking to Mattys4 I am planning to change my Epistane dosing on Monday to 60mg for the last 3 weeks. Yesterday I bumped it from 40mg to 50mg, and will do that for the next 3 days to access any sides... Will update dosing in first post.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 26: Back / Traps

    Warm up: 4 km Run (route with a strong incline near the end)

    Dumbbell Deadstops:
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: from kneeling position on floor
    210x12
    220x12
    230x12
    230x10

    MD Pullovers: Watched video 2-3 times before executing and felt it even more in my lats this time. Great exercise!
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Seated Wide Cable Row:
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

    Reeves Deadlifts: EZ curl bar. Used a bit of a wide stance this time, and felt it even more. Hard squeeze/shrug on each rep.
    200x5
    200x5
    210x5
    210x5

    **Stretchers: stop at the top for a really good stretch
    150x12x7

    Upright Rows:
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8

    **Shrugs (3 sec pause): last set was agony.
    60x12x7

    After talking to Mattys4 I am planning to change my Epistane dosing on Monday to 60mg for the last 3 weeks. Yesterday I bumped it from 40mg to 50mg, and will do that for the next 3 days to access any sides... Will update dosing in first post.
    Always looking strong wasme. The reeves deadlift numbers are very impressive. Continue on my friend. You are really doing well here.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Thanks FU buddy. I am really enjoying the Reeves deads, and also got allot more from the pullovers this time as well.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Strong lifts and workouts man, looking good!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Strong lifts and workouts man, looking good!
    Thanks JD!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Strong is his name all over! I'd kill to have half what craziness! Killer workout WASME!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Strong is his name all over! I'd kill to have half what craziness! Killer workout WASME!!
    Thanks means allot coming from you Hulkster
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Day 27 - Shoulders / Chest pump

    The key to great workouts...not having to go to work. LMAO

    Warmup: 5.2km

    Cage Press:
    175x8
    185x8
    185x8
    185x7 - forced the last couple and form was slipping.

    Arnold Press:
    60x7
    55x8
    55x7

    6 ways: Form started getting sloppy on my second set so dropped my weight 2.5 to ensure the form was on point.
    7.5x10
    7.5x10
    10x10
    10x8

    ** Face Pulls: 2-3 second pause on contraction
    120x7x12

    Dumbbell Twist n Press:
    60x10
    60x9
    60x8
    60x6

    Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 ******* for constant tension
    170x8
    190x8
    210x8
    220x6

    ** Machine Flys:
    100x7x12

    Standing Barbell Calves:
    190x5x15

    SS with Ladder Pushups: BURNOUT 15 second rest between sets
    Level 1 x 25 (lowest)
    Level 2 x 18
    Level 3 x 15
    Level 4 x 18 (highest)

    Shoulders feel wrecked, and chest is pumped and exhausted. Feels good!

    GO B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. That's a whole lot of stuff. FST-7 on multiple body part day. Awesome workout. Oh yeah, throw in a 5k to start.

    Have you noticed any body comp change ? If so, where do you see the biggest difference ? For me, def arms and shoulders
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's a whole lot of stuff. FST-7 on multiple body part day. Awesome workout. Oh yeah, throw in a 5k to start.

    Have you noticed any body comp change ? If so, where do you see the biggest difference ? For me, def arms and shoulders
    Thanks man!

    Definitely noticing a change in my arms, shoulders and uppers/outer pecs. All seem fuller and have more muscle definition. Muscle pump and hardness is almost 24 hours a day now.

    I was hoping to lean out some, but notice no changes in my midsection.. perhaps the final 3 weeks will reflect this a bit.

    I have also noticed that my forehead is greasier..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Strong numbers brother! Dig those cage presses your doing too!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Strong numbers brother! Dig those cage presses your doing too!
    Thanks Pack... credit to Breezy on all MD training exercises... They are awesome.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks man!

    Definitely noticing a change in my arms, shoulders and uppers/outer pecs. All seem fuller and have more muscle definition. Muscle pump and hardness is almost 24 hours a day now.

    I was hoping to lean out some, but notice no changes in my midsection.. perhaps the final 3 weeks will reflect this a bit.

    I have also noticed that my forehead is greasier..
    Haha. Same here. Good ole stomach is still there.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  32. I might have to adjust dosing.. Blood pressure yesterday was 153/78, 146/76, 133/75. It was an extremely stressful day at home, which could also have impacted those numbers. My mind also feels a little foggy/cloudy but I could just be tired today.

    I will certainly not increase anything until I see the numbers fall back to the normal range. I will be checking 1-2 times per day.

    Mon-Wed workouts this week will be done after work, as I have to be in early all week. Thursday is a rest day, and Friday is my compressed day so I have I can resume morning workouts then.

    Will update again, post workout. Enjoy your day off guys.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  33. Is there any way to tell which PH is causing the high blood pressure ? Def, get that BP down by any means.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Is there any way to tell which PH is causing the high blood pressure ? Def, get that BP down by any means.
    I have a feeling it is the trenazone.. Perhaps I should drop it, or half the dose and see what happens?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I have a feeling it is the trenazone.. Perhaps I should drop it, or half the dose and see what happens?
    Definitely the trenazone. As for how to dose to fix it, I'm at a loss. Maybe look into a supp to counter it n lower the bp
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Definitely the trenazone. As for how to dose to fix it, I'm at a loss. Maybe look into a supp to counter it n lower the bp
    Thanks Cheda.. glad you confirmed it is the trenazone. I am taking extra Hawthorne berry now.. but not sure that will kick in fast enough. What about Celery Seed Extract?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Cheda.. glad you confirmed it is the trenazone. I am taking extra Hawthorne berry now.. but not sure that will kick in fast enough. What about Celery Seed Extract?
    OK a few things . . . Epi has caused high BP in others that I know so keep an eye on it and they were running epi solo not a stack.

    Grape Seed extract will kick in faster than HB so I might give that a go but YES keep an eye on it as if its that high just walking around think of what it is during a heavy squat . . . Just saying buddy

    Keep us posted . . .

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    OK a few things . . . Epi has caused high BP in others that I know so keep an eye on it and they were running epi solo not a stack.

    Grape Seed extract will kick in faster than HB so I might give that a go but YES keep an eye on it as if its that high just walking around think of what it is during a heavy squat . . . Just saying buddy

    Keep us posted . . .
    Thanks for the info, I'll stop and grab some Grape Seed Extract after work...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Great advice guys. I hope it helps you wasme.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Great advice guys. I hope it helps you wasme.
    Also got some advice to increase my water to 2+ gallons a day.. which I am pretty close too, and no more caffeine..

    All advice is welcomed..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in