Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 6 of 29 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Yeah bro, killer workout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, Arnold press and dumbbell twist and press. You must have some strong wrists. Nice finish on both with FST.
    Thanks FU. The twist and press got pretty tough. Mind you the weight isn't all that high. Biggest problem there is getting the weight into the starting position lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah bro, killer workout.
    Thanks Drew
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Strange thing as of late.

Actually ended up going over to the local drug store this evening, as I was concerned my blood pressure was high. Took three readings and they were all good... average was 128/72 and pulse was 59. Problem is I have 3 nose bleeds over the last 4 days. Not bad ones, but random. And today a wicked headache all day.

I am going to keep my eye on it though, and adding some Hawthorne Berry to my CEL Cycle Assist doses.

Any thoughts?

- Had a good day with the family though. Parents came into the city for the day, so I made a really nice chicken and rib dinner for my parents, wife and kids for Mother's Day.

- Saw none of the Bruins game, but doesn't look like I missed much. Confident we'll take Game 7 though..
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Yikes! Are you drinking enough water? You getting enough oils? And have you changed anything in your house? For example did you turn up your dehumidifier ? Or anything like that?

Keep in mind after your first BP reading the others will be off. I usually try and sit there for about 5 minutes then take it.

But yes keep an eye on that.

Hmm do you have allergies? Maybe it's something like that, that's drying out your nasal cavity
    •   

6. Hmm brother keep an eye on this and if it happens again man I'd suck it up and head to the Drs. It's normal to have seasonal allergies that can trigger nose bleed, but not that many!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Yikes! Are you drinking enough water? You getting enough oils? And have you changed anything in your house? For example did you turn up your dehumidifier ? Or anything like that?

Hmm do you have allergies? Maybe it's something like that, that's drying out your nasal cavity
    ...drinking a sh|t load of water - I think that is where the bloat feeling is coming from. And getting about 10-15g of fish oils a day into me. NOthing really changed in the house, nor any allergies.. I am going to check my bp every other day for the next bit. Also not sure about starting Trenazone today. Think I will put that off a week and if all is fine then start it and run the Epistane 6 weeks instead of 5.
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hmm brother keep an eye on this and if it happens again man I'd suck it up and head to the Drs. It's normal to have seasonal allergies that can trigger nose bleed, but not that many!!
    And I don't think I have allergies. If it keeps up I will definitely get it checked out.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Day 15: ARMS

4km run to start things off...

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Preacher Curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x9

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    160x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:
    125x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

Good workout this morning. Also feeling like the symptons I had yesterday have lessoned, but will certainly keep an eye on it.

As mentioned above, I did not start Trenazone today as planned. I want to make sure all is fine before adding another ph to the mix. I will give it a couple of days or start it on Monday. Starting Monday would also mean that I will change my Epistane run from 5 weeks to 6.

I do plan on doing some LISS cardio this evening...although if the B's dont play well, I just might chuck the treadmill at the tv!
    FINAFLEX REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 15: ARMS

4km run to start things off...

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Preacher Curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x9

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    160x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:
    125x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

Good workout this morning. Also feeling like the symptons I had yesterday have lessoned, but will certainly keep an eye on it.

As mentioned above, I did not start Trenazone today as planned. I want to make sure all is fine before adding another ph to the mix. I will give it a couple of days or start it on Monday. Starting Monday would also mean that I will change my Epistane run from 5 weeks to 6.

I do plan on doing some LISS cardio this evening...although if the B's dont play well, I just might chuck the treadmill at the tv!
    Nice workout. Definitely a good plan to hold off on any new PH until you see what your body is doing. That is a really strange occurrence.

11. GOODNIGHT!!! You and JD sharing the same Juice!!! WTH both yall double what I could do on biceps Hulk feel so small right about now oh wait nm I do have close to 20 inch cavles so guess not to bad. haha

12. Moving some weight there wasme. Great job !

I bet you could throw the treadmill at the TV if you wanted to.

I am glad you are feeling better.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice workout. Definitely a good plan to hold off on any new PH until you see what your body is doing. That is a really strange occurrence.
    Thanks, and tell me about it!
    FINAFLEX REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    GOODNIGHT!!! You and JD sharing the same Juice!!! WTH both yall double what I could do on biceps Hulk feel so small right about now oh wait nm I do have close to 20 inch cavles so guess not to bad. haha
    Ya JD is hammer the weight that's for sure! Hulk, you are a beast brother.
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Moving some weight there wasme. Great job !

I bet you could throw the treadmill at the TV if you wanted to.

I am glad you are feeling better.
    Thanks FU. Morning workouts are so much more productive for me.
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Thanks FU. Morning workouts are so much more productive for me.
    Me too, but only if I had a goodnight's sleep.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Me too, but only if I had a goodnight's sleep.
    I hear ya on that...
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Did you have a heart attack after that game ? Just came back from gym and saw the score. Haha.
    I started a new log at:

19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Did you have a heart attack after that game ? Just came back from gym and saw the score. Haha.
    lol, might need to go check my blood pressure tonight now... crazy ending...
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

lol, might need to go check my blood pressure tonight now... crazy ending...
    Oops, forgot to go that today. Gotta stop by CVS or something tonight.
    I started a new log at:

21. Day 16: Legs

Morning began with 5km through the park.

Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Squats:
    210x8
    260x8
    280x8
    280x8

Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    230x8
    230x6 - form started slipping at 4.. so stopped.

**Leg Extensions:
    95x12x7

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x7
    210x5

**Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7

Then off to work. After those two leaf wins over the weekend, I took it pretty hard from my co-workers. Well paybacks are a b*tch.. all the Leaf signs on the floor now look a bit like this (I could not resist lol):

Name:  Oshawa-20130514-00448.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  141.4 KB
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Solid leg work wasme. That sign is great!
    Go B's!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid leg work wasme. That sign is great!
    Go B's!
    Thanks Breezy, and ya now they are all pi$$ed at me.... Bring on the Rangers!
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Rangers!!

25. Yeah wicked design and damn solid leg day for sure after that kinda run too. I be too tired to do cardio and legs same day! But that's why FUfu is the Beast!

26. lol man packers is old as ****! WTH I meant Wasme I was thinking while writing wth is he doing with a Canadian team design. Then i was like oh **** I saw fufu's avi above and just had a blonde moment. Sorry Wasme lol Way to kill it you and fufu are damn twins!

27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah wicked design and damn solid leg day for sure after that kinda run too. I be too tired to do cardio and legs same day! But that's why FUfu is the Beast!
    ...I agree FU is the beast!
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol man packers is old as ****! WTH I meant Wasme I was thinking while writing wth is he doing with a Canadian team design. Then i was like oh **** I saw fufu's avi above and just had a blonde moment. Sorry Wasme lol Way to kill it you and fufu are damn twins!
    lol no problem bro... Just read on your log, sounds like wicked busy day, you have a good excuse!
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Rangers!!
    Rangers what, suck? yes.. lol kidding
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Beast mode all the way brothers. Wasme flat out is killing his workouts. Packers is straight up murdering them. We are on a roll gentleman. Lets keep going with this bish.
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2