Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 6 of 22 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pulldowns numbers look sick every time I look at it. Love the MD style pullovers as well after rows. I also throw in some partials at the end.

    Any other sides other than small bout of lethargy ?

    You are killing this run wasme. Keep this shiz up !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  2. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks! I really liked the pullovers, but need a bit more weight.

    I also changed it up and put my stretchers as my 7's. Totally the right move!

    So far... besides the coincidental nose bleeds and light headiness last weekend.. I seem good to go. Will be adding trenazone as planned. Anticipating the Epistane kicking into high gear in the next few days.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I seem good to go. Will be adding trenazone as planned. Anticipating the Epistane kicking into high gear in the next few days.
    NICE !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone


    You feeling pretty it good then?
  5. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 20 - Shoulders / Chest pump

    Not sure if this was just a really good day or if Epistane has kicked in. I enjoyed non stop energy, focus, positive mood with an alpha mind set and strength was up. I have actually noticed in the last 48 hours an increased libido. If this is indeed the Epistane, then the next 4 weeks is going to rock!

    Warmup: 6.1km run

    Cage Press:
    170x8
    170x8
    175x8
    175x8

    Arnold Press:
    55x8
    55x8
    55x8

    6 ways: Form started getting sloppy on my second set so dropped my weight 2.5 to ensure the form was on point.
    10x10
    10x10
    7.5x10
    7.5x10

    ** Face Pulls: 2-3 second pause on contraction
    120x7x12

    Dumbbell Twist n Press:
    55x10
    55x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 lockout for constant tension
    170x8
    190x8
    210x8
    210x8

    ** Machine Flys:
    100x7x12

    Standing Barbell Calves:
    190x5x15

    SS with Ladder Pushups: Never tried this before and wanted to burn right out. Great way to end the session.
    Level 4 x 10 (highest)
    Level 3 x 10
    Level 2 x 8
    Level 1 x 10 (lowest)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You feeling pretty it good then?
    Yes the weird feelings from last weekend have not returned. Perhaps was just stress...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    1486665
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Nice chest day brother!! Wicked numbers. I need to start doing arnold presses myself.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice chest day brother!! Wicked numbers. I need to start doing arnold presses myself.
    Thanks pack! I find they are a great finisher to the cage presses or even a military press. And then following them up with those 6-ways is murder lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 20 - Shoulders / Chest pump

    Not sure if this was just a really good day or if Epistane has kicked in. I enjoyed non stop energy, focus, positive mood with an alpha mind set and strength was up. I have actually noticed in the last 48 hours an increased libido. If this is indeed the Epistane, then the next 4 weeks is going to rock!

    Warmup: 6.1km run

    Cage Press:
    170x8
    170x8
    175x8
    175x8

    Arnold Press:
    55x8
    55x8
    55x8

    6 ways: Form started getting sloppy on my second set so dropped my weight 2.5 to ensure the form was on point.
    10x10
    10x10
    7.5x10
    7.5x10

    ** Face Pulls: 2-3 second pause on contraction
    120x7x12

    Dumbbell Twist n Press:
    55x10
    55x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 lockout for constant tension
    170x8
    190x8
    210x8
    210x8

    ** Machine Flys:
    100x7x12

    Standing Barbell Calves:
    190x5x15

    SS with Ladder Pushups: Never tried this before and wanted to burn right out. Great way to end the session.
    Level 4 x 10 (highest)
    Level 3 x 10
    Level 2 x 8
    Level 1 x 10 (lowest)
    I can see a difference from your last chest numbers. Good stuff!
  10. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I can see a difference from your last chest numbers. Good stuff!
    Thanks Drew.. appreciate it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    4399576
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome workouts wasme! Great to see you enjoyed the pullovers and ladder pushups.

    On the pullovers, I try to find a good range of motion that keeps lat tension high. If you force the stretch or bring the db past the top of your head, you can lose tension. With the right range, they really smoke your lats.

    I'd suggest trying the ladder pushups by starting at the bottom. Using that approach, you can continue on to the next level after reaching failure at the previous.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome workouts wasme! Great to see you enjoyed the pullovers and ladder pushups.

    On the pullovers, I try to find a good range of motion that keeps lat tension high. If you force the stretch or bring the db past the top of your head, you can lose tension. With the right range, they really smoke your lats.

    I'd suggest trying the ladder pushups by starting at the bottom. Using that approach, you can continue on to the next level after reaching failure at the previous.
    Thanks Breezy!

    Today my triceps are sore.. so I am wondering if when I was doing the pull overs. Even though I could totally feel it in my lats I actually wonder if might have used my triceps somehow when extending the range. I will have to watch Meadows do them again.

    I will throw the ladders into my next chest workout on Wednesday too. And use that approach. So you recommend, lowest to exhaustion and then work my way up going to exhaustion each time? Thanks again.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    4399576
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks Breezy!

    Today my triceps are sore.. so I am wondering if when I was doing the pull overs. Even though I could totally feel it in my lats I actually wonder if might have used my triceps somehow when extending the range. I will have to watch Meadows do them again.

    I will throw the ladders into my next chest workout on Wednesday too. And use that approach. So you recommend, lowest to exhaustion and then work my way up going to exhaustion each time? Thanks again.
    No problem wasme.

    I think that's a possibility. I could see a big stretch leading to some extra tricep involvement.

    Usually, but it depends on how many sets I'm doing. Sometimes, if I'm doing two sets, I'll stop ~2 reps short of failure on the first set (at each level). On the second set, I'll try to top the previous reps that I did at each level, while going to failure.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I think that's a possibility. I could see a big stretch leading to some extra tricep involvement.

    Usually, but it depends on how many sets I'm doing. Sometimes, if I'm doing two sets, I'll stop ~2 reps short of failure on the first set (at each level). On the second set, I'll try to top the previous reps that I did at each level, while going to failure.
    Thanks for the tips... I will adjust both. The meadows style certainly makes things interesting.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    4399576
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks for the tips... I will adjust both. The meadows style certainly makes things interesting.
    No problem. Let me know if you ever have any questions about other variations. That's why I love it. He basically has a different/interesting way to do everything.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Got up this morning (day off)... Wife and I went for about a 7km walk. Got home and was itching for me so then went for a 4.5 km run.. Feeling really good. No joint issues at all.

    - HUGE GAME TODAY!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    No problem. Let me know if you ever have any questions about other variations. That's why I love it. He basically has a different/interesting way to do everything.
    Thanks Breezy
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  18. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Got up this morning (day off)... Wife and I went for about a 7km walk. Got home and was itching for me so then went for a 4.5 km run.. Feeling really good. No joint issues at all.

    - HUGE GAME TODAY!
    Nice run. Where are you located? Canada? Can't see it on my app.
  19. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,816
    Rep Power
    4399576
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Got up this morning (day off)... Wife and I went for about a 7km walk. Got home and was itching for me so then went for a 4.5 km run.. Feeling really good. No joint issues at all.

    - HUGE GAME TODAY!
    Solid win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid win!
    They certainly looked strong didn't they... Going back to NY up 2-0 is great.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice run. Where are you located? Canada? Can't see it on my app.
    Yes, in Toronto (hence being a Bruins fan lmao)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  22. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 22: ARMS

    This morning did not start off guide. Some crap around the house and my workout seemed to get interupted alot. But I was somehow able to keep a good focused and positive attitude. Normally these variables would have trashed my workout on me.

    Warm up: 5km (1km of which was uphill on a decent incline)

    -Rest after each superset was 15-30 seconds.

    Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    55x10
    55x10
    55x10L/8R - lost my grip on this at 8
    55x10

    SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Preacher Curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    160x10
    160x10
    170x10

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

    SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

    **EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

    **V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns (2 second hold in extended position):
    130x12x7

    Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

    Today was the 3rd day of trenazone application. No skin irritation. Seems to dry pretty quick too.

    At this point (after 3 weeks of Win50 and 2 weeks of Epistane) I am not feeling any sides at all which is great. Some highlights so far:

    - no joint problems
    - libido has increased
    - muscle hardness in full effect
    - muscle pump lasts most of the day
    - increase veinage
    - feel there is some strength increase as my numbers are going up, but I am also using stricter form
    - alpha feeling for 3 days now, and great workouts on each of those days.

    I am under the impression the next 4 weeks are going to be good.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn nice workout. Love to see everything kick in for you now. It's going to be epic !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  24. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn nice workout. Love to see everything kick in for you now. It's going to be epic !
    Thanks man, I am thinking so. And with you guys at the helm - I'm going to push myself like never before.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  25. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    1486665
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Another wicked freaking update bro! I weep just thinking of the pain!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  26. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,379
    Rep Power
    6104646
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    86.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jesus everyone is hiding threads from me!

    For like the third time tonight....late but in!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Another wicked freaking update bro! I weep just thinking of the pain!
    ...I won't lie, tonight I hurt!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Jesus everyone is hiding threads from me!

    For like the third time tonight....late but in!
    Honored Dan, welcome bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Mass Monkey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    3709
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

    Your updates inspire me to push myself harder each day. Glad it's all coming together
  30. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Your updates inspire me to push myself harder each day. Glad it's all coming together
    Thanks bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 23: Legs


    Morning began with 5km through the park.


    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10


    Squats:
    210x8
    260x8
    280x8
    290x8 - good increase here from 280x6 last week.




    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    210x8
    230x8


    **Leg Extensions:
    95x12x7


    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x7
    210x7


    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7




    Unfortunately this was a pretty uninspired workout. For some reason that focus and driven feeling just wasn't there like on previous days. I felt like I was going through the motions and rushing things to just be finished. I am sure tomorrow will be better!


    Big game tonight for the Bruins. A 3-0 series lead would definitely make tomorrow morning working better lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  32. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 23: Legs

    Morning began with 5km through the park.

    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    Squats:
    210x8
    260x8
    280x8
    290x8 - good increase here from 280x6 last week.

    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    210x8
    230x8

    **Leg Extensions:
    95x12x7

    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x7
    210x7

    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7

    Unfortunately this was a pretty uninspired workout. For some reason that focus and driven feeling just wasn't there like on previous days. I felt like I was going through the motions and rushing things to just be finished. I am sure tomorrow will be better!

    Big game tonight for the Bruins. A 3-0 series lead would definitely make tomorrow morning working better lol.
    Pretty strong for uninspired. Ton of weight on those squats. Keep plugging along wasme. Good day will come. Probably tomorrow. It's days like today that will make you stronger. Did you run in hot weather ? Maybe that wore you out ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  33. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes it was quite humid this morning. I have a feeling it was more just the stresses of family life, as this morning was a bit haywire. And because i have all my equipment in the garage it can be hard to escape the bullsh!t lolThanks FU I plan on killing chest tomorrow!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  34. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870706
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 23: Legs


    Morning began with 5km through the park.


    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10


    Squats:
    210x8
    260x8
    280x8
    290x8 - good increase here from 280x6 last week.




    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    210x8
    230x8


    **Leg Extensions:
    95x12x7


    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x7
    210x7


    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7




    Unfortunately this was a pretty uninspired workout. For some reason that focus and driven feeling just wasn't there like on previous days. I felt like I was going through the motions and rushing things to just be finished. I am sure tomorrow will be better!


    Big game tonight for the Bruins. A 3-0 series lead would definitely make tomorrow morning working better lol.
    Look at those numbers!! Man, if only.
  35. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Look at those numbers!! Man, if only.
    Thanks man. I was glad you didnt comment on my humid run, as it was no Alabama!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    1486665
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome leg day brother!! Wicked and I know your in pain but feeling so good!

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Day 23: Legs


    Morning began with 5km through the park.


    Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10


    Squats:
    210x8
    260x8
    280x8
    290x8 - good increase here from 280x6 last week.




    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    210x8
    230x8


    **Leg Extensions:
    95x12x7


    Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x7
    210x7


    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7




    Unfortunately this was a pretty uninspired workout. For some reason that focus and driven feeling just wasn't there like on previous days. I felt like I was going through the motions and rushing things to just be finished. I am sure tomorrow will be better!


    Big game tonight for the Bruins. A 3-0 series lead would definitely make tomorrow morning working better lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  37. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Awesome leg day brother!! Wicked and I know your in pain but feeling so good!
    Thanks bro!

    Got up today .. out the door for 5 km... but got home and still had that 'not in the game' mindset. Kinda pi$$ing me off after how the last few days have been so on point. Instead of doing chest half ass.. decided to just go into work a little early, in hopes of getting out a little early... and then come home and kill it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks bro!

    Got up today .. out the door for 5 km... but got home and still had that 'not in the game' mindset. Kinda pi$$ing me off after how the last few days have been so on point. Instead of doing chest half ass.. decided to just go into work a little early, in hopes of getting out a little early... and then come home and kill it!
    Maybe that will help. Getting yourself out of a set schedule a bit. I am avoiding the outside today. Hot and humid as heck. At current state, I would sweat up a storm.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  39. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,200
    Rep Power
    4545803
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    16.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 24: CHEST


    Before work - Run: 5km


    After work: weights / LISS


    Bench Press:
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    140 x 15 - under constant tension
    210 x 5
    260 x 5
    270 x 5
    280 x 5
    285 x 3


    Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
    210 x 8
    230 x 8
    230 x 8


    Incline Dumbbell Press:
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8


    Incline Flys:
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 9


    **Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
    60 x 6 x 12
    60 x 1 x 10


    Ladder Pushups: Burnout
    Level 1 x 22 (lowest)
    Level 2 x 16
    Level 3 x 12
    Level 4 x 18 (highest)
    *15 seconds rest between sets


    LISS:
    30 minutes on treadmill @ 4mph, inclines varied from 3-6


    Was not feeling motivated this morning, so in an attempt to not 'go through the motions' I put my weights session off till after work. Was a good decision as I felt much more focused to the task at hand when the time came.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  40. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    1486665
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Killer beast mode yet again! I love your chest days man strong and yet good volume!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in