Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 4 of 35 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Welcome bro, thanks!
    Yeah man, i read through and i am all caught up. Interested in this combo


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, i read through and i am all caught up. Interested in this combo
    Should be fun when it all kicks in.

    Just started reading your log too.. good luck
    •   
       


  3. Added 90 minutes of LISS on the treadmill during the Bruins game tonight. Incline @ 3.5-5.5 with speed @ 3.7-4.1. Figured I can't sit still to watch, might as well walk. They did a fine job hushing up my neighbours..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Added 90 minutes of LISS on the treadmill during the Bruins game tonight. Incline @ 3.5-5.5 with speed @ 3.7-4.1. Figured I can't sit still to watch, might as well walk. They did a fine job hushing up my neighbours..
    Nice. I remember my best cardio days last year were during NBA and NHL playoffs. Games make cardio a breeze. Especially when you have a rooting interest. My Sixers and Flyers decided I shouldnt do cardio this year as they promptly tanked the season like bitches.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice. I remember my best cardio days last year were during NBA and NHL playoffs. Games make cardio a breeze. Especially when you have a rooting interest. My Sixers and Flyers decided I shouldnt do cardio this year as they promptly tanked the season like bitches.
    LMAO... you are one funny dude FU.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    LMAO... you are one funny dude FU.
    Haha, thought I throw in some levity until Pack brings his charged up jokes.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Changing my dosing a little today. Going to dose 10mg of Epistane / 100mg of Win50 about every 6-8 hours with one dose coming preworkout.

    Win50 will stay at the 300mg/day dosing and Epistane I will be increasing to 40 mg on Monday.

    Noticing that I am waking up before my alarm, and quite alert. No changes in skin, but muscle are harder and remain more pumped. Mind you Win50 has only been in my system 8 days and Epistane 3...so the next week or so I am hoping to start feeling some positive change.

  8. I always had
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I always had
    Always had what, sorry

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Always had what, sorry
    Wifi at work is weird today.....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Always wanted to try Epistane. Very interested in how your run goes.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. ...I might extend from 5 to 6 weeks, if there are no sides and all is going well.. I'm very curious to feel it kick in.

    I know Win50 can be taken upto 8.. so pushing that to 7 shouldnt be a big deal.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...I might extend from 5 to 6 weeks, if there are no sides and all is going well.. I'm very curious to feel it kick in.

    I know Win50 can be taken upto 8.. so pushing that to 7 shouldnt be a big deal.
    After PCT and about a month break, I am looking to run Epistane with something. Not sure what yet. Once you go dark side, you don't go back.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    After PCT and about a month break, I am looking to run Epistane with something. Not sure what yet. Once you go dark side, you don't go back.
    I hear ya... when I made my order, I also got Haladrol - for the next one! lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I hear ya... when I made my order, I also got Haladrol - for the next one! lol
    Nice !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. Looking to do some kind of combination of osta rx, Epistane, halodrol and M-sten. Probably pick 2 of the 4 for another recomp run.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Looking to do some kind of combination of osta rx, Epistane, halodrol and M-sten. Probably pick 2 of the 4 for another recomp run.
    I keep reading that Epistane @ 30mg and Halodrol @ 75mg is a very effective stack.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I keep reading that Epistane @ 30mg and Halodrol @ 75mg is a very effective stack.
    Interesting. Will need to read up on that.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Interesting. Will need to read up on that.
    I'd be down for running side by side with you, so we can compare notes...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I'd be down for running side by side with you, so we can compare notes...
    Cool, that should be very productive. Can't wait !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. You two (Fu and was) should just get the real stuff at this point lol, you're doomed!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Interesting. Will need to read up on that.
    Hmmm? To methylated compounds. Not sure on that. Ill pass but that's just me

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    You two (Fu and was) should just get the real stuff at this point lol, you're doomed!
    ...well give us a few goes on the 'pretend' stuff lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Hmmm? To methylated compounds. Not sure on that. Ill pass but that's just me
    Well, that is the thing I keep reading, as methyl's go they are mild so can be stacked for 4 weeks, just not at obscene doses.. Still pondering though...

  25. Day 9: Legs

    Started off with 5km run...

    Leg Extensions: This might have been too heavy as my knee started bugging me, but pressed on.
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    Squats:
    210x8
    230x8
    260x8
    270x8

    Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    220x8
    230x6 - ran out of gas on this one

    **Leg Extensions:
    90x12x7
    +9 partials

    Stiff Leg Deadlift: Felt a bit dizzy/nautious on my last set here got to 7 and had to stop.
    200x8
    200x8
    210x8
    210x7

    **Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7

    + 6 partials

    Trashed legs! But didnt stop there. Put on Sportsdesk and hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes. 4mph pace, 2.5/5/7 on the incline (1 minute intervals - pyramid style). Trying to strip some fat.

    My only complaint so far is I feel like even though I am eating clean (high protein, low carb, moderate fat) I feel 'heavy'... and it is putting me in a frustrated state of mind.

    Off to watch some playoff hockey..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in