Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 10 of 22 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Big win tonight...

Name:  g1831830000000000008ecdcedb949513cb90b9e6449770ad40b87e4225.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  31.6 KB
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Went to the Toronto Pro Show today... was pretty good.

There was allot of vendors, just would have liked to have seen more. Even though I knew they wouldn't be here, it is a shame that companies like Finaflex, USPLabs, PES, Purus etc were not in attendance. Is it because it is just too costly to have/ship products here or because these products need to be approved in Canada before they can be promoted at a show? That said, USPLabs is sold at allot of retailers, so curious why?

I walk around and see Dymatize, BPI, Muscletech, MHP and a few others and think most of the people walking around have no idea what great products they are missing out on.

Saw the womens/mens figure/physique competitions, and woman's bikini. Got some samples. Phil Heath is impressive in person for sure...

All in all a good time, and a little mental motivation.
    FINAFLEX REP
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Was also able to pick up a new 'similar' pulley yesterday and I finished up rigging things back together until the proper replacements arrive. There are couple of exercises I will not be able to do, with how I had to secure things. Seated cable rows, machine flies will probably still be unavailable to me. Heavy lat pulldowns could be a problem as I don't want to strain things too much so perhaps I can go with ligher wait x 20 reps ???

But arm day will be fine, and best of all stretchers and proper facepulls will be back this week!
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I saw Phil at the Arnold this year. Def impressive. Much shorter than I imagined though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I saw Phil at the Arnold this year. Def impressive. Much shorter than I imagined though
    Thought the exact same thing. Short but wide as hell. Is the Arnold in Columbus?
    FINAFLEX REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Pack. Gotta keep up with your bro!

DB Deadstops are part of the MD style of training.. (and thanks to @breezy11 as usual lol).

Haha I have DW to thank for getting me interested in MD. DB Deadstops are solid.

Went to the Toronto Pro Show today... was pretty good.

There was allot of vendors, just would have liked to have seen more. Even though I knew they wouldn't be here, it is a shame that companies like Finaflex, USPLabs, PES, Purus etc were not in attendance. Is it because it is just too costly to have/ship products here or because these products need to be approved in Canada before they can be promoted at a show? That said, USPLabs is sold at allot of retailers, so curious why?

I walk around and see Dymatize, BPI, Muscletech, MHP and a few others and think most of the people walking around have no idea what great products they are missing out on.

Saw the womens/mens figure/physique competitions, and woman's bikini. Got some samples. Phil Heath is impressive in person for sure...

All in all a good time, and a little mental motivation.
    Good to see that you enjoyed the show wasme. Let's hope the good times continue with another big road win tonight!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Good to see that you enjoyed the show wasme. Let's hope the good times continue with another big road win tonight!
    Thanks Breezy. And yes, they can do it too. Never seen the Pens so flustered as the other night.
    FINAFLEX REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%

Thought the exact same thing. Short but wide as hell. Is the Arnold in Columbus?
    Yeah the one in Columbus. Jay and Ronnie were there as well. Jay is another super wide MF'er lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Haha I have DW to thank for getting me interested in MD. DB Deadstops are solid.
    !
    I have DW and breezy to thank for getting me interested in it.
    Purus labs Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Yeah the one in Columbus. Jay and Ronnie were there as well. Jay is another super wide MF'er lol
    Cutler was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him. Coleman was in Toronto last year. He was one big dude lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

I have DW and breezy to thank for getting me interested in it.
    They certainly know their stuff.
    FINAFLEX REP
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%

Cutler was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him. Coleman was in Toronto last year. He was one big dude lol
    See when I saw Ronnie I was shocked at how small he was. I guess I was just expecting some giant dude lol he looked like just a normal average dude walking around the Arnold when I saw him. Curlers arms were massive though lol
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

See when I saw Ronnie I was shocked at how small he was. I guess I was just expecting some giant dude lol he looked like just a normal average dude walking around the Arnold when I saw him. Curlers arms were massive though lol
    Saw Dexter last year... he is small, but big - I know that makes no sense lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Day 36: ARMS

I have felt exhausted all day. Run down and almost fell asleep countless times at work today. Drive home was dodgy, almost had my head out the window trying to stay away. Dosed 1.5 scoops of Ignite and 4 caps of MaxPUMP uncapped prior to my workout - and was lit up!

Warm up: being a PM workout, figured I would do my run after my workout if I had any energy left.

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Preacher Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    170x10
    170x10
    180x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns (2 second hold in extended position):
    140x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

For having no energy all day, things kicked into high gear and I sailed through my workout. Enjoyed a massive pump in my arms - like nothing I have experienced before.

Post workout I decided to go for a 5km run for my cardio. Got 1.5km into my circuit and the worst calf pump + shin split + god knows what else slammed my right leg. Ended up painfully walking the other 3.5km. A couple of times I was stubborn and tried to run it off, but that lasted only about 45 seconds each time before I was back to walking. Really pi$$ed me off. I am going to have to up my taurine/potassium.

Never the less, great workout!
    FINAFLEX REP
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Day 36: ARMS

I have felt exhausted all day. Run down and almost fell asleep countless times at work today. Drive home was dodgy, almost had my head out the window trying to stay away. Dosed 1.5 scoops of Ignite and 4 caps of MaxPUMP uncapped prior to my workout - and was lit up!

Warm up: being a PM workout, figured I would do my run after my workout if I had any energy left.

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Preacher Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    170x10
    170x10
    180x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
    80x10x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns (2 second hold in extended position):
    140x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

For having no energy all day, things kicked into high gear and I sailed through my workout. Enjoyed a massive pump in my arms - like nothing I have experienced before.

Post workout I decided to go for a 5km run for my cardio. Got 1.5km into my circuit and the worst calf pump + shin split + god knows what else slammed my right leg. Ended up painfully walking the other 3.5km. A couple of times I was stubborn and tried to run it off, but that lasted only about 45 seconds each time before I was back to walking. Really pi$$ed me off. I am going to have to up my taurine/potassium.

Never the less, great workout!
    I agree, great workout.
    Why 10 reps? Is that the plan or for a specific purpose? Just asking because I am always interested in new info.

Is the lethargy from the cycle supps?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I agree, great workout. Why 10 reps? Is that the plan or for a specific purpose? Just asking because I am always interested in new info. Is the lethargy from the cycle supps?
    Thanks Drew. More so the plan. I like the 8-10 range. Except on heavy exercises which I prefer a 5x5 style (usually for bench, squats, deads). Yes I think the lethargy is from the stack. Comes and goes.
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Side note: Seems like the pulley rigging I was able to work out till my replacement parts come worked out nicely today.
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

How's the BP these days? Any acne yet? Aggression issues? Problems in the sack? Ok ok ill stop there buddy lol great work and sorry the lethargy and back pumps are kicking in. Yes! They suck );
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    How's the BP these days? Any acne yet? Aggression issues? Problems in the sack? Ok ok ill stop there buddy lol great work and sorry the lethargy and back pumps are kicking in. Yes! They suck );
    Still higher than it should be, but not as bad as it was... low 140's... was told to take 200mg of c0q10 / day.

So far (and with 13 days remaining):

- No acne, skin is slightly more oily but not to the point of break outs.
    - Libido is elevated, and all things in that department are good to go.
    - Definitely have aggression as I am pretty quick to get pi$$ed off, but able to keep it in check.
    - Seem to also have some anxiety.
    - No 'alpha feeling', but then again I am not overly sure what that is supposed to feel like. When I am lifting lately I am in the zone and feel strong/good. But I am certainly not walking around with a 'feel good attitude'.
    - I do feel exhausted much of the time. At work, 90 minutes after waking up and I could litteraly crawl back into bed. Perhaps its the no coffee! Decaf just doesn't cut it (was hoping for a placebo effect)
    - Retaining some water.
    - No back pumps, but calf pumps are very prominent. Morning runs I seem to be ok. After work runs are brutal and as mentioned yesterday I couldn't complete my run due to the shin splint / calf pain.
    - Feeling stronger, numbers are all going up, reps are going up.
    - Greatest change thus far to me is in my arms, shoulders, quads and upper back.
    - Muscle hardness and muscle pump are a constant.
    FINAFLEX REP
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

Hmmm? OK well I find this is super common with epi but not at first glance but when you did a bit deeper you get the real sides. Meaning that not all logs talk openly about the sides but your log is rocking buddy so TY.

As for the lethargy I was like that my first cycle of HDrol . . and seeing I workout about an hour and a half after I wake up I was nasty. By the end I almost couldn't do deadlifts and nothing helped. This last cycle I added in StanoDrol and Alpha Bulk as you know and it was a HUGE improvement as the lethargy was almost totally gone and if anything it was only the last 10 days that were a bit harder to get out of bed than normal so that I can deal with.

As for the Alpha feeling not I got that first cycle once I actually woke up lol but this time around I was eh normal most of the time. As for agression for me I found it was the opposite I was NOT as mad most of the time and normally I'm like the Hulk I go off at anything lol

I think when I run epi I'll start the cycle with grape seed extract and maybe a bit more HB and see if that keeps it a bay as I have yet to find a long that doesn't talk about raised BP and as I said before I"d never run any cycle without TADUCA.

As for the retaining of the water I think this is normal for any cycle its the side of higher test. Again that is why I reduce my carbs a bit and I find it really helps.

Your a real trooper buddy and I'm proud of you . . this was a big stack and you rocked it . . Your PCT looks good so I"m sure you will keep most of it. . As for myself only a few days left and it looks like I"ll be keeping all 10 yet again (shhhhh does the happy dance lol).

OK buddy I'm off to go flex and get stuck in a door frame some place lol . . . almost a shame to wake me up from my dream state at times lol

Keep up the good work buddy . . oh and on a side note as for the coffee . . .you have NO idea but you will on just how good that coffee will taste at the end of your PCT . . Keep an eye on your BP during PCT as well as Nolvadex can raise it as well.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Day 37: Legs

Warm Up: 4km run - Being stubborn, I thought I would give it one more kick at the can. No such luck. Went to a track and did 4km but with a few stops to stretch out my shins, calves..

Unfortunately, this set the tone for the rest of my workout. Even though I hit my numbers, my mind set was just not there today. And I found myself just wanting to be done. Tomorrow, need to harbor a more positive attitude.

Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Squats:
    210x8
    270x8
    290x8
    295x7

Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    240x8
    240x8

**Leg Extensions:
    100x12x7

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8

**Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7
    FINAFLEX REP
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Day 37: Legs

Warm Up: 4km run - Being stubborn, I thought I would give it one more kick at the can. No such luck. Went to a track and did 4km but with a few stops to stretch out my shins, calves..

Unfortunately, this set the tone for the rest of my workout. Even though I hit my numbers, my mind set was just not there today. And I found myself just wanting to be done. Tomorrow, need to harbor a more positive attitude.

Leg Extensions:
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

Squats:
    210x8
    270x8
    290x8
    295x7

Hack Squats (3 second pause):
    210x8
    240x8
    240x8

**Leg Extensions:
    100x12x7

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8
    210x8

**Lying Leg Curls:
    55x12x7
    Nice to see squats and deads together. Posterior chain smoke fest!!
    I don't have an extension machine at my gym, gotta go across post to use one
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Nice to see squats and deads together. Posterior chain smoke fest!!
    I don't have an extension machine at my gym, gotta go across post to use one
    Thanks bro.. I feel fried.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%

Beastly squats buddy! Hopefully your motivation comes back soon!
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

OK guys, reaching out for some advice on this one...

Current dosing is:

Win50 350mg (100/100/150)
    Epistane 60mg (20/20/20)
    Trenazone 1ml (1/0/0)

Blood pressure has been a concern on and off now for 2 weeks. Today I went to my local drug store. Sat down and here are the readings:

159/81, after 2 minutes 144/82, after 2 minutes 143/81

Do, I call it a day? lower dosages? drop something? or simply ride it out for the last 12 weeks.... I know 159 is not good.. I am unsure if 140's is a concern. I do know before my cycle my bp was 120/70.
    FINAFLEX REP
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.78%

Current dosing is:

Epistane 60mg (20/20/20)
    Trenazone 1ml (1/0/0)

Blood pressure has been a concern on and off now for 2 weeks. Today I went to my local drug store. Sat down and here are the readings:

Do, I call it a day? lower dosages? drop something? or simply ride it out for the last 12 weeks.... I know 159 is not good.. I am unsure if 140's is a concern. I do know before my cycle my bp was 120/70.
    I wish I could help bud but I'm not in the know at all on these compounds. What I do know is overall health is always priority #1.
    Purus labs Rep
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

There he goes again building them Oak trees!! Nice leg day my friend, I think Arnold would be impressed!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

Buddy if it were me I go first thing in the morning. No food no supplements no nothing and take a reading. If its still high. As u always take the highest reading. My friend, if it were ME I'd call it and b happy with the gains
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

I wish I could help bud but I'm not in the know at all on these compounds. What I do know is overall health is always priority #1.
    Thanks Dan.. you're right on that one.
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    There he goes again building them Oak trees!! Nice leg day my friend, I think Arnold would be impressed!
    Just trying to get my legs to look like your calves lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Buddy if it were me I go first thing in the morning. No food no supplements no nothing and take a reading. If its still high. As u always take the highest reading. My friend, if it were ME I'd call it and b happy with the gains
    Thanks bro. I am going to do that tomorrow morning, fasted before anything on my way to work.
    FINAFLEX REP
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Current dosing is:

Epistane 60mg (20/20/20)
    Trenazone 1ml (1/0/0)

That isn't alarming considering you are on cycle. It all depends on how long you stay that high. Those drug store bp monitors are notorious for reading high, especially if you just sat down. Always wait 10 minutes at least to get an accurate reading.
    IF you start getting in the 160's - 170's systolic consistently, then you might want to change something.
    What is good about your reading is that your diastolic pressure is good, so all in all your numbers look bad but really are 'fine'
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

Sent u something on FB
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

I am an Army Medic by the way an i am ACLS Certified. (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

That isn't alarming considering you are on cycle. It all depends on how long you stay that high. Those drug store bp monitors are notorious for reading high, especially if you just sat down. Always wait 10 minutes at least to get an accurate reading.
    IF you start getting in the 160's - 170's systolic consistently, then you might want to change something.
    What is good about your reading is that your diastolic pressure is good, so all in all your numbers look bad but really are 'fine'
    Thanks Drew.. helping my mindset a little lol.

Are a firefighter or military or ? medical training?

EDIT: sorry just saw your next post.
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Sent u something on FB
    K thanks
    FINAFLEX REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Volunteer Firefighter, Army Medic, Former infantry, Airborne!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

That isn't alarming considering you are on cycle. It all depends on how long you stay that high. Those drug store bp monitors are notorious for reading high, especially if you just sat down. Always wait 10 minutes at least to get an accurate reading. IF you start getting in the 160's - 170's systolic consistently, then you might want to change something. What is good about your reading is that your diastolic pressure is good, so all in all your numbers look bad but really are 'fine'
    Timing sounds like it is off for me too..Workout legs till 7, eat dinner 745, pop epistane/win50 8pm... check bp 830... first reading was moments after sitting down.. the other two were 2 minutes apart.
    FINAFLEX REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

So systolic can be a bit high? as long as diastolic stays lower? I have 12 days left on cycle. Any really risk if my numbers stay say 145-150 / 80
    FINAFLEX REP
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

No, not really. You should be good. Just keep an eye on it and keep checking.
    You getting headaches from the high BP?
    What is your pulse rate when you take your BP and it is high?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2