fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

Page 9 of 16 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Great update. My favorite part is the chicken patties. seriously though, another day won't hurt. Shoulders go from bad to good to worse in a matter of one workout. You have plenty of days left in the week to do chest
    Thanks for the advice. I think I will skip chest one more day. Which means I am back on legs.......uuuggghh.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  2. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Today is leg day for me too.. Extended my weekend as well.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Today is leg day for me too.. Extended my weekend as well.. lol
    Haha, already trying to justify not going to gym today and call it a rest day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Haha, already trying to justify not going to gym today and call it a rest day.
    Just got done mine.. so was not like the workouts I have had over the past view days.. felt uninspired/going through the motions.. but talk about sweat..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Just got done mine.. so was not like the workouts I have had over the past view days.. felt uninspired/going through the motions.. but talk about sweat..
    I hate those days. Even when you finish, you wonder if you put in the right amount of effort. But we all have them. I am sure tomorrow will be better.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    M-Sten RX IronMag Labs
    3 week feedback:

    Energy- no change
    to date I have not experienced any lethargy. Everyday is as before. I have not experienced any increase in energy either. At gym, no overflowing stim effect that gives you impression that you are full of energy.

    Thermo- increase in temp
    It is starting to feel uncomfortable at work. I am easily heating up and feel disgusting at times. At gym, my sweating has increased dramatically.

    Mood- alpha
    I feel like I am the sh!t. Haha. Confidence is sky high and I feel like an alpha everyday wherever I go. No aggression yet, but I am usually very even keeled, so maybe that is helping me stay in control.

    Skin- Exxon valdez
    Skin is not just oily. It is down right greasy. I now have breakouts everywhere. Several in my face, chest, neck and shoulders.

    Vein- draw the lines
    Veins showed up right away and they are very prominent now. I have veins showing up on my shoulder and also inside both my thighs.

    Pump- fix-a-flat
    Sick pumps during workouts for over a week now. Even painful in some instances. Muscles remain hard and pumped up during rest and I have to what twisting movements as I have become prone to pulling muscle.

    Strength- load them weights
    Major improvement seen during leg and back workouts. Steady during shoulder workouts and no change during chest. No improvement in chest is due to inability to handle any weight without feeling my rotator cuffs will rip off. Loving the strength gain in legs and back on all exercises. In some cases, workload had improved due to not getting tired aerobically. Leg work used to have me huffing and puffing for several minutes. This is no longer the case. This is a huge notable difference and a game changer in my opinion.

    Composition- is that a vee
    My arms and shoulders are much bigger than before. The difference is easily noticeable in the mirror. Shoulders seem much wider as well. My shirts are definitely tight on upper part. Waist fit the same. I am not gonna say my waist has decreased, because it hasn't. But improvement in shoulders has made the overall shape look much more pleasing.

    Libido- tunneling
    Slightly higher than before and production and readiness is excellent. Mind hasn't wondered too much but physically, performance has been top notch. Boys are the same size and titties haven't grown. No sensitivity with nipples nor are there any leakage.

    That's it. Few comments about what I am seeing to date. 9 more days to go. I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,959
    Rep Power
    1838728

    That's one of the best intra reviews I have seen thus far Fuey
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    M-Sten RX IronMag Labs
    3 week feedback:

    Energy- no change
    to date I have not experienced any lethargy. Everyday is as before. I have not experienced any increase in energy either. At gym, no overflowing stim effect that gives you impression that you are full of energy.

    Thermo- increase in temp
    It is starting to feel uncomfortable at work. I am easily heating up and feel disgusting at times. At gym, my sweating has increased dramatically.

    Mood- alpha
    I feel like I am the sh!t. Haha. Confidence is sky high and I feel like an alpha everyday wherever I go. No aggression yet, but I am usually very even keeled, so maybe that is helping me stay in control.

    Skin- Exxon valdez
    Skin is not just oily. It is down right greasy. I now have breakouts everywhere. Several in my face, chest, neck and shoulders.

    Vein- draw the lines
    Veins showed up right away and they are very prominent now. I have veins showing up on my shoulder and also inside both my thighs.

    Pump- fix-a-flat
    Sick pumps during workouts for over a week now. Even painful in some instances. Muscles remain hard and pumped up during rest and I have to what twisting movements as I have become prone to pulling muscle.

    Strength- load them weights
    Major improvement seen during leg and back workouts. Steady during shoulder workouts and no change during chest. No improvement in chest is due to inability to handle any weight without feeling my rotator cuffs will rip off. Loving the strength gain in legs and back on all exercises. In some cases, workload had improved due to not getting tired aerobically. Leg work used to have me huffing and puffing for several minutes. This is no longer the case. This is a huge notable difference and a game changer in my opinion.

    Composition- is that a vee
    My arms and shoulders are much bigger than before. The difference is easily noticeable in the mirror. Shoulders seem much wider as well. My shirts are definitely tight on upper part. Waist fit the same. I am not gonna say my waist has decreased, because it hasn't. But improvement in shoulders has made the overall shape look much more pleasing.

    Libido- tunneling
    Slightly higher than before and production and readiness is excellent. Mind hasn't wondered too much but physically, performance has been top notch. Boys are the same size and titties haven't grown. No sensitivity with nipples nor are there any leakage.

    That's it. Few comments about what I am seeing to date. 9 more days to go. I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....
    This should be quoted on their website
  9. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Very nice update fu. I would go for 6 weeks for sure.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  10. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think I want to run it 6 weeks now. Contemplating.....
    Do!

    Same with the Epistane.. with the 2 week lead in to effects.. it feels like crime not to enjoy the ride for the final 4! Go 6 bro!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Do!

    Same with the Epistane.. with the 2 week lead in to effects.. it feels like crime not to enjoy the ride for the final 4! Go 6 bro!!!!
    Agreed with the 6 weeks bro. Im tempted.as well to run at 30mgs another 2 weeks
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,959
    Rep Power
    1838728

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Agreed with the 6 weeks bro. Im tempted.as well to run at 30mgs another 2 weeks
    Can you cut on msten or would u use somethin else?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    That's one of the best intra reviews I have seen thus far Fuey
    Thank you Chris. Got a lot of practice in doing EBF logs.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    This should be quoted on their website
    Haha. Not sure about that but I appreciate the kind words.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  15. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Very nice update fu. I would go for 6 weeks for sure.
    I think you twisted my arm halfhuman. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  16. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Do!

    Same with the Epistane.. with the 2 week lead in to effects.. it feels like crime not to enjoy the ride for the final 4! Go 6 bro!!!!
    Lets do it wasme. Lets do this right !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Agreed with the 6 weeks bro. Im tempted.as well to run at 30mgs another 2 weeks
    Thanks Matty. I am going to order another bottle.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  18. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Can you cut on msten or would u use somethin else?
    Chris. I am not sure.

    Matty, LTL, Dan, halfhuman, wasme, palmfist, murk,....? Maybe you can help us here with this question ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  19. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Chris. I am not sure.

    Matty, LTL, Dan, halfhuman, wasme, palmfist, murk,....? Maybe you can help us here with this question ?
    I am certainly no expert, but have seem a few cutting logs with MstenRX
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Lets do it wasme. Lets do this right !
    Motherf**kin' booooya!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Can you cut on msten or would u use somethin else?
    Check out my log bro. Im running msten now have a show in 2 weeks. Great on a defecit. Lean and dry gains
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  22. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Check out my log bro. Im running msten now have a show in 2 weeks. Great on a defecit. Lean and dry gains
    Where is your show in two weeks?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I think you twisted my arm halfhuman. Thanks !
    Lol good! Glad I can help fu.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  24. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Where is your show in two weeks?
    NYC atlantic state championships. June 8th.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  25. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Chris. I am not sure.

    Matty, LTL, Dan, halfhuman, wasme, palmfist, murk,....? Maybe you can help us here with this question ?
    Yes sir! You sure can.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  26. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    NYC atlantic state championships. June 8th.
    Good luck bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  27. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Good luck bro!
    Thanks bro. The.big one is in July Team Universe im going for that IFBB status
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  28. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks bro. The.big one is in July Team Universe im going for that IFBB status
    Right on, will be following!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    2383076

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Right on, will be following!
    Cool.man thanks feel.free to.stop in my logs im getting lonely in there lol.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  30. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Cool.man thanks feel.free to.stop in my logs im getting lonely in there lol.
    People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  31. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.
    Agreed. Check this dudes log out if you haven't.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  32. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    5/21 Day 22

    Weight
    231.0 lbs (+4.0 lbs)

    Macros
    3,062 calories (348p, 161c, 114f)

    Grilled chicken, chicken thighs, salmon, cous cous, cole slaw, kale, potatoes, veggies and broccoli.

    Workouts

    None.

    Feeling swole and taking a rest day. Back at it tomorrow. Hot and sweaty all day with ridiculous pumps. Muggy weather did wonders for my veins as they were popping out all over.

    I forgot to comment on 3 week update about joints. I did get tender knees which went away with additional doses of Achilles and fish oil.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  33. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    How's the shoulder feelin boss?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    People should definitely stop by your log Matty. You got yourself in one ridiculous condition. You are murdering it and will probably sweep any contest you enter.
    Im subd and caught up. Fu doesnt lie
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Im subd and caught up. Fu doesnt lie
    Nice !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  36. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How's the shoulder feelin boss?
    Much better Dan. GF found a huge knot on my upper back that she rolled out. Took 30 painful minutes. When she was done, the stiffness on my rotator cuffs went away immediately and I had better range of motion. Still some pulling on certain movements, but 100% better than before. Getting better each day, so will attempt chest workout in 3-4 days. It is the presses and flyes that give me the most trouble. Thanks for asking !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  37. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    5/21 Day 22

    Weight
    231.0 lbs (+4.0 lbs)

    Macros
    3,062 calories (348p, 161c, 114f)

    Grilled chicken, chicken thighs, salmon, cous cous, cole slaw, kale, potatoes, veggies and broccoli.

    Workouts

    None.

    Feeling swole and taking a rest day. Back at it tomorrow. Hot and sweaty all day with ridiculous pumps. Muggy weather did wonders for my veins as they were popping out all over.

    I forgot to comment on 3 week update about joints. I did get tender knees which went away with additional doses of Achilles and fish oil.
    Enjoy your rest day. About the knees, i banged mine something fierce when i was getting in the truck today ! It is sore. Ha, i guess i am prone to injury. I know it is just bruised though
  38. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Enjoy your rest day. About the knees, i banged mine something fierce when i was getting in the truck today ! It is sore. Ha, i guess i am prone to injury. I know it is just bruised though
    It was definitely worth it. I feel refreshed and ready to go.

    Ugh, knee bruise is horrible. It always feel like its worse than it actually is.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  39. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Add on comment to muscle hardness and pump.

    I recently started noticing that my arms and shoulders get pumped up brushing my teeth. Literally feel like I put them through a workout. Muscles are semi hard already upon waking, then they get rock hard after brushing my teeth. Nice !

    I am starting to really get impressed. Other key thing is that the price point for this product is more than reasonable at one of the resellers.

    I would still exclusively use this for adding muscle and not for cutting.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  40. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Add on comment to muscle hardness and pump.

    I recently started noticing that my arms and shoulders get pumped up brushing my teeth. Literally feel like I put them through a workout. Muscles are semi hard already upon waking, then they get rock hard after brushing my teeth. Nice !

    I am starting to really get impressed. Other key thing is that the price point for this product is more than reasonable at one of the resellers.

    I would still exclusively use this for adding muscle and not for cutting.

    That is pretty cool.

    I bet you'd massacre if you did a lean bulk
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ironmag Labs M-Sten-RX 30 days of gains
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. Big and Strong with 5/3/1 and M-sten rx
    By lamonster14 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:40 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:34 PM
  4. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 08:13 PM
  5. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in