fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

Page 7 of 21 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    5/10 Day 11 continued

Stretchers
    105x8
    120x8
    135x8
    135x8
    Still the champ. Best exercise for back for me.
    Great workout FU.. killing it with volume.. As mentioned before, I too think this exercise rocks. I am going to swap it in as my 7's exercise next week - just feel it so much.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Strong back day man! I lack in that department but damn sure trying to get there. Fufu from reading your logs bro you don't lack anywhere. You continue to crush the weight like no body's business!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Great workout FU.. killing it with volume.. As mentioned before, I too think this exercise rocks. I am going to swap it in as my 7's exercise next week - just feel it so much.
    Thanks wasme. I don't know....if I have time and start working with mountaindog training, I just want to keep going and going. Especially on back and shoulder days.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Strong back day man! I lack in that department but damn sure trying to get there. Fufu from reading your logs bro you don't lack anywhere. You continue to crush the weight like no body's business!
    Thanks Packers. Trying to get my back up as well. Only exercise I am strong are in the rows. However, I need to make sure I don't ego lift and concentrate on form and contraction. Don't sell yourself short buddy. Your back game is getting stronger everyday.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

5. Oily skin continues and I am irritable. Got in several fights this week about stupid sh!t with my GF. A lot of making up to do and she is not as forgiving this time. Yes, I was the jerk and deserved the cold shoulder.

Muscle hardness is not as strong and I have a bit of a bloat.

My muscles are sensitive to pulling right now. Several quick movements almost resulted in pulled muscle. Sneezing for example.

Could be just having a bad day. We will see how I do once the week gets going.

More later tonight on weekend update.
    I started a new log at:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Oily skin continues and I am irritable. Got in several fights this week about stupid sh!t with my GF. A lot of making up to do and she is not as forgiving this time. Yes, I was the jerk and deserved the cold shoulder.

My muscles are sensitive to pulling right now. Several quick movements almost resulted in pulled muscle. Sneezing for example.

I hope your day gets better. Maybe get some more water in those muscles? I haven't experienced that problem before.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I hope your day gets better. Maybe get some more water in those muscles? I haven't experienced that problem before.
    That's a good point. I am drinking a lot of water, but I could definitely use more. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:

8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

That's a good point. I am drinking a lot of water, but I could definitely use more. Thanks !
    Water is the.most important support supp FU
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Water is the.most important support supp FU
    Definitely. One thing I made sure I do. No alcohol and 2 gallons of water. I am going to try to drink more to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your input as always.
    I started a new log at:

10. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Oily skin continues and I am irritable. Got in several fights this week about stupid sh!t with my GF. A lot of making up to do and she is not as forgiving this time. Yes, I was the jerk and deserved the cold shoulder.

I just got back from the drug store. Got my blood pressure checked.. wicked headache all day, and 3 nosebleeds in the last 4 days.. but all 3 readings were fine ... so not sure what is up with that. Going to add in extra Hawthrone just in case.

I am feeling more irritable as well. And feel as though my stomach is bloated.....
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I just got back from the drug store. Got my blood pressure checked.. wicked headache all day, and 3 nosebleeds in the last 4 days.. but all 3 readings were fine ... so not sure what is up with that. Going to add in extra Hawthrone just in case.

I am feeling more irritable as well. And feel as though my stomach is bloated.....
    Dry weather in Canada. Can you feel the inside of your nose being dry ? Please take care wasme. It's probably nothing but you never know. I am checking my BP today.

Hope ur headache went away.

I guess irritable is good and bloat is not good. Something to continue to monitor.
    I started a new log at:

12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Dry weather in Canada. Can you feel the inside of your nose being dry ? Please take care wasme. It's probably nothing but you never know. I am checking my BP today.

Hope ur headache went away.

I guess irritable is good and bloat is not good. Something to continue to monitor.

Thanks FU, appreciate it. I guess nose is a bit dry. I used to get allot of nose bleeds when I was younger, but haven't in a very long time. Also, dealing with a fair bit of stress/anxiety at the moment - so perhaps the trigger. I will keep monitoring things though. Happy to report, the headache at least is gone!
    FINAFLEX REP

13. 5/11 Day 12
    5/12 Day 13

Weekend Updates

Weight

5/11 - 228.0 lbs (+1.0 lbs)
    5/12 - 229.0 lbs (+2.0 lbs)

Macros

5/11 - 2,953 calories (312p, 181c, 109f)
    5/12 - 3,146 calories (417p, 113c, 114f)

Another weekend of clean eating. Cleaned out the refrigerator of chicken, chili, quinoa, brown rice, sausages, tilapia, beans, edamame, eggs, peanut butter, avocados and veggies.

Add on some almonds, quest bars and popcorn (nothing added) for snack.

Workouts

5/11

Softball game

Rained out. Due to rain, I stopped by the gym for a quick arm work before I went home. It was a good day to rest up.

Arms

Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    Nice and slow for pump.

Triceps Pushdowns
    100x10
    115x10
    130x10
    145x10
    130x10
    Had real nice contraction with 2 second hold at bottom.

5/12

Shoulders

Started with rotator cuff exercises for 15 minutes.

BM Overhead Shoulder Press
    90x12
    180x8
    270x2
    Felt like my right shoulder was going to come off. I had strength on the shoulders. I just didn't have the tolerance to fight through he pain and feeling like I was doing more damage with each lift. Had to stop.

Machine Lateral Raise
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    Pain was not as strong in the beginning. It was bearable but stronger in set 5.

Face Pulls
    75x10
    75x10
    75x10
    I felt the need to stretch out my shoulders and these actually helped.

Smith over and back press superset with Six ways
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    95x10/10x8
    Without the normal press overload, I had more strength to do the six ways. I was not interested in weight due to shoulder pain, so I went for pump with these 2 exercises in FST fashion supersetted. I have to tell you that I have never in my LIFE had a better pump them when I was finished with these. I am going to do these next time the same way as a finisher without pyramiding up the weight. Wish I took some pictures. Next time. Maybe a video as well.

That was it. I b!tched out after this. No mas. Shoulder pain....you win.

Libido is high. Any sexual thoughts in my head brings on a full hard on. Boys are still a good size and the plumbing is good.

My skin is as oily as it can be. Small annoying break outs everywhere. Little bumps that dare you to touch them so they grow bigger. I haven't yet, so haven't reached zit city luckily.

Joints are better. I upped the Achilles and fish oil doses by factor of 2 and it seems to be helping. Shoulder issue I developed is unrelated to Msten. Why ? I have been battling it all year. It just turned for the worse recently.

Still no appetite increase. I am eating maintenance. I guess my body is telling me I am eating enough. Probably saying, you want to eat more you fat ass ???? Da fuq.

Dry mouth is gone.

Muscle hardness is still there. Just not as strong. Veins are everywhere on my arms now. Even tiny little bumpy ones. Nice !

Pump during exercise and even during the day is apparent. I need to watch myself so I don't pull something. Possible appearance of back pump. Need to monitor carefully.

DOMS were there first week. They have pretty much disappeared during second.

Muscles definitely look bigger. I don't have the dry look. Probably due to higher body fat level versus someone like Matty. Shoulders, chest and arms look like they have grown. Shirts are tight -especially the sleeves in my polo shirts. Pants still fit the same way. I do have some bloat in the way of belly than love handle growth.

OK, M-Sten RX, I have put in almost 2 weeks now. Lets see what you can do.
    I started a new log at:

14. Nice update! Love the detail... hope that shoulder heals up for you...
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice update! Love the detail... hope that shoulder heals up for you...
    Thanks wasme !
    I started a new log at:

16. Name:  image-4039451442.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  427.8 KB
    Veins on my arms. In the office. Not at the gym. Nice !
    I started a new log at:

17. What the hell looks like popeyes got competition! Shredded arms brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What the hell looks like popeyes got competition! Shredded arms brother!
    Thank you Pack. It's getting there.
    I started a new log at:

19. Ayooooo you went in on that update. Lol. Good job buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ayooooo you went in on that update. Lol. Good job buddy
    Thank you brother. I think it's the excitement building up to what everyone calls the sweet spot. Two weeks in now. I am hoping to see more changes.
    I started a new log at:

21. Holy fudge!!
    I finally got through the book you wrote!

Great update. And that is impressive weight ass kicking

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Holy fudge!!
    I finally got through the book you wrote!

Great update. And that is impressive weight ass kicking
    Thank you man. That's how I do. LOL.
    I am seeing all the necessary effects. Lets see if any anabolic effects come through.
    I started a new log at:

23. Veinage! Alright man looking good!
    Independent Review

24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Thank you brother. I think it's the excitement building up to what everyone calls the sweet spot. Two weeks in now. I am hoping to see more changes.
    Lol true.

25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Veinage! Alright man looking good!
    Some veins which is a lot for me. Thank you Palm !
    I started a new log at:

26. How much you up by now? Or are you lookin for a recomp?
    Independent Review

27. 5/13 Day 14

Weight
    229.0 lbs (+2.0 lbs)

Macros
    2,917 calories (341p, 143c, 109f)

Ate roasted chicken, lentils, veggies, salmon, chicken patties, banana, quest bar and spinach.

Workout

Legs

Leg Press
    90x15
    180x12
    270x12
    360x12
    450x12
    540x10
    630x5
    630x5
    630x5
    630x5
    630x5
    Drop 540x5
    Drop 450x5
    Drop 360x5
    Drop 270x5
    Drop 180x5
    Drop 90x5
    Love these. I only do this many when the gym is empty. Went late last night and had the machine to myself. Usually have issues aerobically during drop sets, but not today. I did not feel as drained either. I hate loading the machine - waste too much time, so will go up in reps next time. These were done full range of motion at 4 seconds down and 4 seconds up.

Leg Curl (hoist)
    145x12
    145x12
    145x12
    145x12
    145x12
    Slow controlled reps. Held contraction for 2 seconds.

Leg Extensions
    100x8
    115x8
    130x8
    145x8
    145x8
    Explosive raise, negatives at 3 seconds.

Body Masters Squats
    90x8
    180x8
    270x8
    360x8
    Slow lowering of weight, then explosive rise.

By comparison, leg strength has gone up versus last week. Recovery is above average and energy level is high. I don't remember breathing hard at all. Need to increase load again next time.

Felt workout have been great recently and capacity increase is definitely being felt.

For tomorrow, I am going to skip chest and go right to back. Shoulder work 2 days ago showed that pressing is out. I am now pretty sure it is some kind of sprain. Will need to back off using shoulders at certain angle and see if that improves it. I may do some light cable work though. We shall see.
    I started a new log at:

28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    How much you up by now? Or are you lookin for a recomp?
    I am up 2lbs eating maintenance. My goal is recomp, but I realize this product would have done wonders for lean bulk.
    I started a new log at:

29. To say you killed that leg workout, is an understatement.... nice work.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. I can't walk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ironmag Labs M-Sten-RX 30 days of gains
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:01 PM
  2. Big and Strong with 5/3/1 and M-sten rx