Celtitren Cycle Log

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice job, yeah back pumps on cycle make deadlfit best served only once/wk & for super low volume like you did IMHO. Talked to a guy at the gym today, his traps were looking way bigger so I knew he had to be running gear - turns out he's on 7wks of Celtic Tren @ 90mg/ed & Ostabol @ 20mg e/d. Said he's cut fat noticeably, but his strength has been climbing - and he def looked more muscular & solid to boot. He has a week left.
    Its definitely good for strength. I've only done 3-4 weeks of actual heavy duty deads(heavy for me anyway) and I'm amazed at the numbers for my twig self!

2. Once you believe you really can, nothing can stop you. You have to believe you can become strong in order to do so. Strength is a decision; it's an attitude towards your training really.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Once you believe you really can, nothing can stop you. You have to believe you can become strong in order to do so. Strength is a decision; it's an attitude towards your training really.
    Yeah. Sounds like you are making waves in your gym over there. With everybody commenting on your physique. That's got to be some good fuel for your fire!

4. It's a good feeling; like I've trimmed enough to show the results of my cycle if you will.
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's a good feeling; like I've trimmed enough to show the results of my cycle if you will.
    Yeah thems good gains bro!
    •   

6. you still running caber @ .5mg eod?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    you still running caber @ .5mg eod?
    Every day because it just feels so good. Some people talked of feeling nauseous when they take it too often but it just feels good that way so I take it every day

8. How many days you have left on this cycle anyway big guy?
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How many days you have left on this cycle anyway big guy?
    I think I only have like 3 days of Tren left and enough M1,4 to go for a long time so I'm not sure. Man its hard to train crazy enough for being on cycle after being in heat all day. How the heck do you find energy for that? I'm finding it challenging

10. I see some people on here saying possible conversion rate of around 17% on Tren so I'm thinking at that rate I'd do maybe 210 mg ED next time. 150 was no problem. Seems nightsweats a bit now and backpumps since I've added the second PH but wasn't having any sides when on only Tren

11. I work in a hangar all day, so I don't have to get beat by the sun but I do have to put up with 90 degree swamp-ass stl humidity. Not like louisiana bad, but 90 in st. louis still feels like 110 at least in texas I've found. Lots of water & some stimulants mainly. Gatorade really will help, but lots of sugar so I avoid it. You could buy powerade zeros tho.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I work in a hangar all day, so I don't have to get beat by the sun but I do have to put up with 90 degree swamp-ass stl humidity. Not like louisiana bad, but 90 in st. louis still feels like 110 at least in texas I've found. Lots of water & some stimulants mainly. Gatorade really will help, but lots of sugar so I avoid it. You could buy powerade zeros tho.
    Yeah I sometimes wish for different occupation so that I can enjoy training more.. like today we poured 3 trucks of concrete and it was the day after deadlifts. Talk about a nasty back pump and a pissed of attitude. Lol I used caffeine all day and tried to stay positive but I started work at 6 and the day seemed long

13. Biceps. Wanted to also do tris but not enough willpower. Pump was crazy and fairly vascular (for my non nitrate preworkout anyway).
    Preacher curls
    wide grip straight bar
    65×10
    75×10
    95×8
    105×3
    Narrow grip preachers EZ bar
    80×8
    80×9
    Reverse grip ez bar curls
    60×13
    60×12
    Dumbbell concentration curls
    20 lbs× 12 reps each side
    20× 14 reps each side
    30 lb dumbbell hammer curls
    14 reps.

14. Subbed.

15. Lying triceps extensions wide grip EZbar
    60×27
    80×20
    100×14
    Close grip
    100×12
    100×11
    Overhead dumbbell triceps extension
    30×15(each side)
    30×20(each side) went back to Pump HD. They took the nitrates out it appears like but the pump still felt better than the hemavol and Mr. Hyde and I had some really nice veins on my tris all over:-)

16. Body weight at 193.6 now. Loving it!

17. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Lying triceps extensions wide grip EZbar
    60×27
    80×20
    100×14

Close grip
    100×12
    100×11
    Overhead dumbbell triceps extension
    30×15(each side)
    30×20(each side) went back to Pump HD. They took the nitrates out it appears like but the pump still felt better than the hemavol and Mr. Hyde and I had some really nice veins on my tris all over:-)
    Wanna save some reps for the rest of the world?

18. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Body weight at 193.6 now. Loving it!
    Question for you. Would you say the Celitren on it's own is worth taking? You seem to be having success, but you added in other supps here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post

Wanna save some reps for the rest of the world?
    No way dude I had to work out at like 10 so I traded a couple sets for a couple reps and just blew out my veins. Felt so good

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

Question for you. Would you say the Celitren on it's own is worth taking? You seem to be having success, but you added in other supps here.
    Yeah definitely. At 150 mg ED its worth dome gains. Not seriously aggressive gains but decent and the strength and smooth joints are worth it. I think I'd dose higher next time. Maybe 210

21. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah definitely. At 150 mg ED its worth dome gains. Not seriously aggressive gains but decent and the strength and smooth joints are worth it. I think I'd dose higher next time. Maybe 210
    Cool, thanks for the feedback. I think I will pick up some.

How much do you weigh by the way?

22. dude this is a very solid log. great job. do you have any after cycle pics? if you do and you could post those that would be great!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I think I will pick up some.

How much do you weigh by the way?
    Well if I'm hydrated I'm around 195. Its been going up. Yesterday I was at 193.6 and I had sweated all day and was dehydrated. Going up a pound every 2-3 days and estrogen is in check with aromasin so its not looking like much water. Weight since I started has went up about 11 lbs of quality mass.

24. Quote Originally Posted by josephkarlan View Post
    dude this is a very solid log. great job. do you have any after cycle pics? if you do and you could post those that would be great!
    Yeah I need to take some here soon. Cycle will be going for awhile yet tho. Tren will run out tomorrow maybe

25. Yeah for sure. Maybe tomorrow if you could post your after tren pics. Then one when your cycle is completely over. I'm very curious and want to get on the tren fast if I see that you've had decent results because summer is coming up. You know how that goes haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 10:17 PM
  3. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 07:38 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.