Celtitren Cycle Log

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. I'm probably getting too psyched about my gains with all the pictures but I wish others would put up more also. Nothing says yep its working like photos

2. Weight at 194.6
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Weight at 194.6
    Solid gains bro. You need to change your name to big tony.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

Solid gains bro. You need to change your name to big tony.
    No he's still tiny hahaha jk

5. ALWAYS tiny man.. always want to get bigger
    •   

6. Just abs today:-) never work them so I'm going to start hitting them on the days I have no drive

7. Barbell curls
    Dumbbell concentration curls (reps each side)
    Concentration hammer curls
    Really good pump today although I can feel some of the invincible Tren strength leaving. Still feel "on" though from the M1,4ADD. Still at 150 ED. Thinking I'm going to ease into PCT this weekend. Time to throw in the towel on this cycle. Let my body recover and train natty for awhile:-)

8. Sorry to see the log come to an end. Out of curiousity, whats your time between cycles?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Sorry to see the log come to an end. Out of curiousity, whats your time between cycles?
    I try for 3 months at least but sad to say I've pushed that a bit when I've felt recuperated enough but I think.its time to man up and go longer between cycles and just work even harder. I'm also interested in longevity so....

10. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I try for 3 months at least but sad to say I've pushed that a bit when I've felt recuperated enough but I think.its time to man up and go longer between cycles and just work even harder. I'm also interested in longevity so....
    Your mailbox is full, can't PM you.

Shipping Tuesday.

11. Ok thanks. I cleaned mailbox up some so might work now. Dumb thing gets full just like that

12. So I took my last dose of M1,4ADD.this morning at 5:50 A.M and now just dosed my Clomid. So officially on PCT

13. Also doubt I'll be logging every workout from here on out.

14. Chest yesterday and tris today. Didn't notice any strength leaving yet yesterday but my PH was probably still coursing threw my veins. Today I played vigorous softball so I didn't feel quite as crazy in the gym but was really good pump. Feels like Clomid is starting to kick in.. muscles are hardening actually. And skin seems to be thinning. Could be partly mental as I'm not exactly sure how long till the M1,4ADD clears my system enough to let the SERM work. I'm on Aromasin also at 12.5 ED for now to keep me dry and to raise free test.. feels really good so far

15. Into PCT three days and broke my deadlift PR by 20 lbs with a 435 pull. Feel really strong. Love Clomid!!!

16. Well bis and upper back today. Good veins coming out in PCT. Must have been holding a bit of water. Weight the last day of cycle was 193 for some reason.. right now I'm at 190.2. Soo I'm happy. Probably lost 3 lbs of water judging by how much more shredded I am. I'm trying to get adequate protein each day and I'm hoping to hang in at 190 long time. That be 8 lbs only of muscle fibers but that's not horrible for no harder than I trained. I look back at my log and I see how I could've busted it more but some days I just didn't have the drive! But on Clomid and Aromasin I have zero lethargy and I have been low on sleep even.. Clomid still at 100. Tomorrow ill probably drop to 50 because my little boys feel like they have bounced back really well so its safe now I say

17. Just talked to a guy at the gym who ran Celtic Ten & Ostabol for 6wks & he said he dropped 4lbs of water over a few days too immediately when he came off. His serm is legit & diet is good, he says he looks even leaner & isn't weaker so he thinks it's just a bit of water. I'd have to agree, he doesn't look smaller than last week any.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just talked to a guy at the gym who ran Celtic Ten & Ostabol for 6wks & he said he dropped 4lbs of water over a few days too immediately when he came off. His serm is legit & diet is good, he says he looks even leaner & isn't weaker so he thinks it's just a bit of water. I'd have to agree, he doesn't look smaller than last week any.
    Yeah that's how I feel. I only lost 3 pounds but it feels like its all out of my skin and in my gut area. Feels really good. I was kinda smooth towards the last there some days

19. A week and 3 days into PCT and 190.2 lbs. Stopping doing aromasin every other day. Now every three days. It was drying me out way to much. Now that I am backing of the weight is staying pretty good. And joints and pumps feel better.

20. And I know.people say don't do DAA with a SERM because it cancels DAAs effects out but I've been doing it everyday of pct at upwards of 3 grams and no lethargy. Idk if its the DAA or not but last PCT I went thru I had some lethargy. DAA usually makes me feel more alert in the head if anything. I say try things and learn don't just stick with bro science

21. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    And I know.people say don't do DAA with a SERM because it cancels DAAs effects out but I've been doing it everyday of pct at upwards of 3 grams and no lethargy. Idk if its the DAA or not but last PCT I went thru I had some lethargy. DAA usually makes me feel more alert in the head if anything. I say try things and learn don't just stick with bro science
    I've never heard of a SERM interfering with DAA or vice versa. Sounds like strong Bro-science to me...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

I've never heard of a SERM interfering with DAA or vice versa. Sounds like strong Bro-science to me...
    Bro sciencing another bro science!

23. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post

Bro sciencing another bro science!
    I've heard it many times but decided the stuffs so cheap and theres a chance its all BS so I'm stacking it and I feel good and will continue to do so. One day id like to get bloods once per week and test these things

24. Celtictren is now out of stock): fu*k!

25. Presale hoarding for daaaaaaaays.

26. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Celtictren is now out of stock): fu*k!
    I will try to remember to look into this tonight. If I don't have any info for you by tomorrow, PM me a reminder.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

27. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

I will try to remember to look into this tonight. If I don't have any info for you by tomorrow, PM me a reminder.
    Yeah I hope because I'm definitely buying more Tren and I'd like to stick with the brand I know;-)

28. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah I hope because I'm definitely buying more Tren and I'd like to stick with the brand I know;-)
    I just E-mailed the Boss-man he probably won't get back to me untill at least tomorrow though...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

29. What would you say are the main benefits from tren PH?

Strength? Size? Aggression? Energy? Fat Loss? Libido?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    What would you say are the main benefits from tren PH?

Strength? Size? Aggression? Energy? Fat Loss? Libido?
    Who are you asking?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:17 PM
  3. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:38 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.