1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.


    1st cycle, Test Prop only

    Stats:
    5'11
    198lbs
    8.5% body fat
    Lifting for 6 years, the last 2 years seriously with strict dieting (everything from keto to paleo)

    Goals: cut from 8.5% bf to <6% while gaining 10-15 pounds of muscle.

    Gear:
    - 5 10ml viles of prop. 100cc every other day
    -40ml of adex (.25 eod)

    Pcts:
    -40ml of clomid & Nova
    -40 20mcg Clen capsules, will run mid cycle and in pct.

    Nutrition:
    I'm thinking low carb, high protein, moderate fat. High carbs pre/post workout and lower throughout the day. Ill be doing 85% paleo diet, mostly fruits/veggies/meats/nuts to reduce as much bloat as possible. Ill be having oatmeal and other carbohydrates theatre non paleo. Intake will be 3000 cals

    250g protein/ 100-175g carbs (train days higher/rest days less)/ rest fat.

    After reading on cycles for 6 months I'm ready to run it! Any input would be appreciated and feel free to subscribe as ill be posting pictures. And logging daily workouts and how it's

  2. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    I will be starting the cycle on Tuesday 4/9/13.
  3. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,460
    Answers
    3

    100cc' s of prop every other day huh?

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    100cc' s of prop every other day huh?
    Go big, or go home
  5. Registered User
    Peptide Scott's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    In it

    1ml eod is normal, should be good bro
  6. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Peptide Scott View Post
    In it

    1ml eod is normal, should be good bro
    Yeah that's what I meant, that was a typo
  7. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Question about quad injection (though I plan to use flute and ventoglute) quad is easiest to locate, I'm attaching a pic of my leg would the injection be on the farthest outside muscle?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Registered User
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Gotta love that site, also I'm in on this
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    I'm in to follow bro.
  11. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0

    If u can pick up some proviron. You will be happy you did
  12. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    If u can pick up some proviron. You will be happy you did
    I'm about to google proviron, but what's it do?
  13. Registered User
    Klinessd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Subbed! Been debating test prop as my first cycle! Hope it works well for you. What's your cycle length? Thanks for running this log, brother.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
  14. Registered User
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    U start tomorrow I'm really excited for u. Post results so we can all see and good luck !
  15. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post
    Subbed! Been debating test prop as my first cycle! Hope it works well for you. What's your cycle length? Thanks for running this log, brother.
    6 weeks for now, I have to be done with pct end of June, I might extend it to ten if some circumstances work out.

    I'm starting 1st pin in 30 mins, couldn't wait lol. Me and a friend are cycling 1st time and we'll be using each other as shooting buddies. Will keep updated on everything.

    I just want that epic God feeling in the gym I haven't had since I first lifted.
  16. Registered User
    Peptide Scott's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    I'm about to google proviron, but what's it do?
    it's a cutter with no sides and zero effect on your liver. Pretty sweet little pill. I ran x2 @25mg a day.
  17. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Peptide Scott View Post

    it's a cutter with no sides and zero effect on your liver. Pretty sweet little pill. I ran x2 @25mg a day.
    Not entirely accurate... But here's some info for you OP:
    http://www.steroidology.com/proviron-mesterolone/
  18. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Day 1

    Made the mistake of picking a shooting buddy that depends on me to do all the studying. I pinned perfect for him and I think he hit a nerve but he definitely went into the hop socket. Pulled back and injected in my muscle.

    My legs been hurting dull pain. Probably semi normal but you always think the worst when your in pain lol. And my muscles are virgin too.
  19. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Day 1

    Made the mistake of picking a shooting buddy that depends on me to do all the studying. I pinned perfect for him and I think he hit a nerve but he definitely went into the hop socket. Pulled back and injected in my muscle.

    My legs been hurting dull pain. Probably semi normal but you always think the worst when your in pain lol. And my muscles are virgin too.
    Dude, pin yourself. Quad is easy to access. Top dead center between knee and hip. Always aspirate. Easy.
  20. Registered User
    Klinessd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    I just want that epic God feeling in the gym I haven't had since I first lifted.
    I've read TNE is a one way ticket to that Epic God feeling. Ever read or thought about it? I don't know much about it or what other measures need to be taken, but it sounds fun! Keep us updated with that first pin!!
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
  21. Registered User
    Klinessd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post
    Keep us updated with that first pin!!
    I'm late. Just ignore me. Although I've never cycled. I work in an ER and "pin" people all day. I'd much rather do own, less anxiety.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
  22. Banned
    TEH253's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    On board bro!!
  23. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post

    I've read TNE is a one way ticket to that Epic God feeling. Ever read or thought about it? I don't know much about it or what other measures need to be taken, but it sounds fun! Keep us updated with that first pin!!
    I just wanted to run test for first cycle to make sure I don't get too bad of sides with it alone. Defiantly will consider TNE next cycle.

    Guys at the gym already been asking for months at the gym if I take roids, haters gonna hate.

    Woke up with absolutely no pain or soreness in left vent glut. Can't wait til it's in full effect!
  24. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0

    Proviron will help keep that god like feeling and keep you hard ( muscle and erection). A great addition to test. Yes even your first cycle
  25. Registered User
    Klinessd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Glad injection and leg soreness is gone. Haters are gonna hate. In regards to that. You're freakin' shredded in your Avatar. Is that where your currently at BF wise?
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
  26. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0

    Good to hear no PIP, especially after being pinned in the hip socket. You're gonna dig test.
  27. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post
    Glad injection and leg soreness is gone. Haters are gonna hate. In regards to that. You're freakin' shredded in your Avatar. Is that where your currently at BF wise?
    That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

    Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

    Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

    Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.
  28. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

    Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

    Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

    Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.
    It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
    Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.
  29. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
    Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.
    Ha thanks for the advice. I'm pretty confident though, I've done ABG's on myself and numerous patients. 25 gauge needles really help getting over pinning myself too.

    Highly recommended to use those, just warm the test up a bit and it flows through the syringe easily.
  30. Registered User
    Klinessd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    I've done ABG's on myself and numerous patients.
    You an RRT??
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
  31. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post

    You an RRT??
    Yessir
  32. Registered User
    kp2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0

    were you natural before all of this? great work man
  33. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    were you natural before all of this? great work man
    Yessir natty for 7 years.
  34. Registered User
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0

    Im in. Just to satisfy my own curiosity what made you choose prop?
  35. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Im in. Just to satisfy my own curiosity what made you choose prop?
    Short ester, quicker test release, less bloat, get more test for my buck.
  36. Registered User
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Short ester, quicker test release, less bloat, get more test for my buck.
    Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.
  37. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.
    For sure you can never have too much studying for a test cycle. Glad to hear your doing your research man!
  38. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Day 3:

    Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

    Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

    A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm
  39. Registered User
    Pypp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0

    Day 3:

    Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

    Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

    A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm
  40. Registered User
    ExerciseorDie's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Subbed I start my first cycle of test e soon. Look forward to seeing your progress on prop

    Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Length On 1st Cycle Test Prop
    By Scamp10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. First Cycle, Test Prop
    By bigjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:45 AM
  4. 1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol
    By OldSpice in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:20 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in