1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    so you like the 100mg fine then huh? How long have you been on your cycle again?
    Today is day 40 so just under 6 weeks now. Yeah 100 is perfect, I've done 150 once and started breaking out but no sides with 100-125.

    How much viles of prop do you have? I bought a couple more viles so now thinking about cutting this cycle to 7-8 weeks so I can save the other viles and have another 8 week cycle.


  2. I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I have 7 so I was planning a 12 weeker and adding Var at week 3
    Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Damn 12 weeks is a lot of pinning with prop. Lol happy gains though. Man I wish I had some var though, heard great things about it, besides the price.
    Call me Mr Pin Cushion...haha. This is what the layout looks like

    1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

    PCT 13-16

    Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Call me Mr Pin Cushion...haha. This is what the layout looks like

    1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

    PCT 13-16

    Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg
    Looks good brotha!!
    •   
       


  6. I don't know how I missed this log until today, but it is awesome! Very inspiring keep killing it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Couldn't do glute this morning lol. Pin came out 1/4th into pinning and switched over to Ventro glute, went perfectly. Defiantly my favorite injection spot, only thing is that it's so small and all bruised up from the pinning from this cycle haha.

    Today's day off, got work right after school. I learned to appreciate my days off and supplement right on them too. Diet is high fat/protein and low carbs (only carbs from veggies and couple fruit in the morning). Weighed in at 203lbs this morning.

    And btw so many people at the gym be mirin it's not even funny lol. My homie and me both started cycle same time and each time were at the gym someone asks what I'm on or what he's on. Lol I tell them to start eating sardines for breakfast lunch and dinner. Haha
    Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Bro I don't know how you pin your Ventrogluts. This ish hurts. Maybe it's because it's my first time. Glutes get a little sore but not that uncomfortable for me. Really thinking I want to try quads
    Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos
    I second this ^. Ventroglut is king
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Quads are great, they're painless post pin. I have yet to have any pip. Man you Gould get Ventro down, it's my fav muscle to shoot! Google image Ventro glute injection site there's tons of photos
    I think I found it. It's just sore. When I first pinned it, it was butter. About 6 hours later it started to get pretty sore. Location- 1in down from top of hip bone and 1 in back, little meaty area. I think that's about right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    I second this ^. Ventroglut is king
    Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Boone is the one who told me. I can see how it's a good spot, it's just sore for me. I'll keep doing it and I'm sure it will get better. Doing the left side tomorrow and see how that goes. It's when im sitting down for a bit and then get up, is when I really notice the pain.
    After pinning do you apply pressure for at least a couple minutes?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    After pinning do you apply pressure for at least a couple minutes?
    No. I warm up the prop with water but that's it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    No. I warm up the prop with water but that's it.
    After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

    Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    After taking out the pin apply pressure (I use a napkin) so blood won't bleed into the injection spot and mix with the test. It causes more crystallization of test and more pain.

    Like I said I've been doing that this who cycle and zero pip.
    I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I'm a try that... Where do you pin your quad? I've seen so many people do different spots.
    For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.


    Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    For sure let me know how it goes, I pin people at work all the time and that's where they taught to apply pressure.

    Cut your leg into 3rds and any where in the middle section you can pin. Try to feel around to make sure your hitting the muscle in the middle and you should be good.
    So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

    I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.

  18. Tried pinning my quad today right on top and hit a nerve. My leg just spasmed. Pretty crazy.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Call me Mr Pin Cushion...haha. This is what the layout looks like

    1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
    3-12 N2Guard
    5-8 HCGenerate
    9-10 HCG 500 ius week
    11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

    PCT 13-16

    Clomid 25/25/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    Unleashed/Post Cycle
    Ostarine 25mg
    Might want to look more into your dosage of ostarine in pct. ostarine is suppressive at higher doses. In pct I wouldn't be dosing over 10mg 15 tops.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    So would I pin on the top of my thigh or just a little off to the right or left (depending on the leg) towards the outside of my thigh?

    I suppose I don't want to get to close to my IT band.
    Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Try to hit the Vastus lateralis ( the outer quad ). My first pin I went on top of the quad, the rectis femoris and it spasmed like crazy, went red and swollen. Couldn't walk for a week.
    Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Yeah that doesn't sound good at all. What about the chest?
    I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

    Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    I was thinking of pinning my chest this next time. I'm hitting chest today and won't hit it for a couple of days so it won't get over worked.

    Ill let you know how it goes. It's kinda scary though pinning so close to the heart lol
    I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I feel like that area won't actually hurt at all. Let me know how it goes for sure
    Too much of a ***** to pin my chest today. Lol, I did quad and it went smooth.


    Ima currently 204lbs, hit the gym twice yesterday and beasted everything I had to do. I skipped abs so will focus on them today. And I'm attaching a current photo below of me last night. Alphamine was a grey addition, I can tell the difference in my physic with it with just a weeks worth of usage.

  25. Pppp
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Pppp
    Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Damn dog. Looking pretty cut bro. I started doing quads and my leg is a little sore but feels like a regular leg day soreness. No biggie. Def losing BF right now. It hasnt even been two weeks yet. My only fear is getting to buff. I'm sitting at 218 with 18in arms. Not trying to get any bigger then that
    Don't be scared homie! Ha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Pppp
    Great!!!Shredded lol .I'm impressed
    That's me 8 months ago

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    Don't be scared homie! Ha
    Lol. I guess it's a ok problem to have.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Lol. I guess it's a ok problem to have.
    What's this "too big" you speak of? Ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Length On 1st Cycle Test Prop
    By Scamp10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
  2. First Cycle, Test Prop
    By bigjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
  3. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 09:45 AM
  4. 1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol
    By OldSpice in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Log in
Log in