Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    And here I am worried about how to explain a few extra pounds (by comparison) to coworkers.

Keep killing it bro.
    Trust me fam I was worried the first time do, especially when I put on 40lbs, some were like yo he's doing the right things; training hard, eating a lot and resting. Hahaha I'll never forget the first time I hit 205 from around 155 in less than a few months, it was pretty damn obvious but still played it off, never got that rage (like I do now at times, but I only let it out when I'm entirely by myself), never had a problem losing getting it up (maybe last wk of cycle and 1-2 into PCT) and never had any complications either thank God.

Now when I was left for dead at around 133 lbs (major back/hip problems) instead of going to ortho's they sent me to cancer centers running every test under the sun, then after that I was maybe an hour or so away from surgery and it was an act of God that one of the main surgeons canceled and said it wasn't going to happen until maybe after a year because nothing was guaranteed and could of only made it worse. When I was told I could never fck/train/spar properly or a lot of things for that matter I was really relived but don't get me wrong I pushed for that surgery like I was running for office hahah, it's funny now but certainly not then. So to see someone jump from 133 in December to around 210-215 in September or so, there was a bit suspicion but with muscle memory and after gaining my appetite back, I got really lucky I'll admit that.

That's not even including my other surgeries ya know, the times couldn't walk/eat/sleep for days; I look at that now as motivation and as dumb as it may sound when I used to box semi-pro my rule was if someone didn't hurt me I was gonna beat myself up (mentally and physically) to keep building from that so I can get used to it as possible; I strongly DO NOT recommend this, but as stupid as it may sound, worked for me.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. my fault got distracted and had to run out real quickly, but wanted to throw this up since I have a little over an hour or so before I begin my mid day training.

alright I hit chest and arms yesterday and I went a bit past what I normally do and hit about 1:30 then I did 2hrs of bag training/core work, after the w/o I was sore right now, feel good as new. No sleep, night sweats, that's that ish I don't like hahah, only thing I have to complain about at the moment, lack of sleep I'm used to it, but sweating this hardcore at night I feel bad for my girl and it's just really unpleasant waking up in puddles, between a cold sweat and hot flashes, the shaking and clenching is my favorite part of the trip though.

I'm sitting between 205-206 and I know these next two weeks I have to up another cheat meal and I'm gonna carb out a bit more, feed the sd and really push for the extra 14-15 pounds, so been hitting between 4-5k cals, with all the cardio I'm doing might have to up it a bit more over the next few days and I know it's not the healthy route but looks like big fast food meals as snacks now, uugghhh double edged sword indeed, fck it though.

Feels like I'm missing a couple of things, but if I get my mind around it before I clear it I'll post it up too.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

3. Dang your gonna be mid 220s by the end of this run my dude.

Yoked? Yessir.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Keep it up dude keep pushing hard!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Dang your gonna be mid 220s by the end of this run my dude.

Yoked? Yessir.
    I think I'm gonna smash it by then, I decided to stretch my run out a bit longer since I have a good amount of ish left, I'm gonna go with 10-12 now so it'll overlap with my fight; at first I didn't want to be on anything, but since were not being tested I know he's gonna pull some ish and I don't blame him.

Just weighed myself now and fckin gained an additional 6lbs since my last post, surprisingly, still can't pull that much off from my abs, I mean their not as cut up/defined as before, but still there. Gotta say I'm lovin tha ish outta this tren even with the sides at night, fck it well worth it!
    •   

6. Trensomnia full in effect, but fck it it's all good! Weights up to 211, not trying to but turning a lot of heads and getting more attention that I want at the moment. Endurance is a complete night and day from my first week and couldn't be happier pushing myself through it.

I hit shoulders today for a bit over an hour and then 2 hours again bag training, followed by night run.

Seated Machine Press (fire my shoulders up): 75x25/100x20 twice

Giant set:
    DB Rear Flye: 20x15/25x12/30x10/35x6
    Side Shoulder Raise: 20x20/25x15x2/30x10
    Front Shoulder Raise: 20x20/30x12x3

Superset:
    Military Press: 95x15/135x10x2
    DB Shrug: 80x20x2/90x15 (next time gonna use bb)

High Cable Rear Delt Cross: 20x15/25x10/30x8 then 4

That last rep burned and not in a good way, stopped stretched for a few moments then made my way into the cathedral and pumped out 2hrs of 4 different bag trainings, different rounds, 150 situps; variations of normal, elbow/hip twists, and decline crunches. Even my trainer was like yo, you got massive kinda quick, he could barely get a full grip on me and when he tried, I was able to slip away very quick and I wanted to go longer than 2 hours but dude told me to chill after todays workout. Not gonna lie my shoulders were on fire, I didn't complain but it was fairly noticeable and after getting into the rhythm felt like I was in auto-pilot, holy ish I cant wait!

7. 211 -- need to be at least 220 by 2 weeks for weigh-in and then the day after we go to war, what he doesn't know is that I plan on putting as much clean weight as possible after weigh-ins and be a bit bigger for walking around weight. So although I may not want to, I'm gonna blow past 220 as soon as I can start eating normally again.

Not gonna lie and not complaining at all everything is bigger (which I semi tried to avoid at first), and I'm almost at a good full transformation here. I had to donate some of my clothes already, may they RIPieces hahaha I had to cut and rip several off and thought wow this is a fckin joke, but in a good way, very happy. My girl always pokes my side when we see that dont shop in no mans land commercial, can't help to laugh, almost kinda there though sh1t hahaha.

8. So legit man! Keep killing it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    So legit man! Keep killing it!
    This

10. Thank you sirs and yeah it's getting outta hand now hahaha, sitting at 215 and still have a bit over a week to gain that 5lbs, at this rate won't be a problem at all and I'll sit around that Sat/Sun; after weigh-in gonna hit like 7 clean and 1 cheat meal and Monday have a decent breakfast and we go at it around noon time, got a huge grin thinking about it and I can't wait.

I know I'm slacking a bit on putting on my workouts, but yesterday was arms, today was chest and tomorrow gonna hit back/arms. Weights have gone up quite a lot and I'm almost about to break a couple PR's (non workout/cardio,spar, training days, I don't hit that many cals/carbs opposed to the other 5 days).

Notable lifts from today and yesterday: Bench 275x2 (no spotter) anything past 300x1 breaks PR; Close-Grip: 235x5 anything past 250x1 breaks PR. Was mainly going for endurance past week and next few days, but I wanted to see how much I could hit during that time; also I have boxing/ma training right after that, so didn't wanna completely blow my arms out.....well not just yet.

Tomorrow I'll give my deads a shot again, put on my big boy pants/belt keep strict form and hope for no major back pumps (expecting it) and hopefully I won't fck up my back. Next leg day (since I'm doing a lot of cardio and body weight work, cut down on em a bit) gonna hit squats again as well and keep a strict eye on that too.

My aggression is getting outta control and this fight couldn't have come at a better time, feel like this after no matter what happens I'll be happy I got back in there. Still slacking on my sleep, but feelin pretty damn good, some odd nights here and there been managing to hit around 5-6, and of course there will be sweat puddles hahah.

Libido/Appetite through the roof and if I put together all the days where I felt slightly lethargic, I could count it on one hand, so pretty good about that where there was a few times around the 6-7 week marker where it'd hit me bad. However, feelin pretty damn good overall and gonna stretch it out to 10 weeks and maybe I'll OD a bit on the servings. SD is still at 10mg and after another week gonna bump that to 20 and take it from there.

Although I can tell I'm holding a lil bit from the SD, still pretty damn lean, I still can't pinch a whole lot off my abs side abs, arms and chest. Hahaha something kinda funny I figured out that my itching and slightly burning nipps were from the derms touching that area, after letting it soak in my inner bi's sometimes it splashes there without noticing or I move my arm too close to my chest sometimes; I can also tell because on my rib cage there are red marks from it as well.

I feel like I'm missing a few things, not haven't had a lot of time to get on here or answer PM's or get involved, but I'll bounce around and read and answer as much as I can whenever I get some free time, thanks for staying tuned!

11. Has the buring sensation gone down some after applying the TDs?

Man.. you got me wanting to put the trigger on some TD test.. kick it the first four weeks with LMG or something wet to get the lbs on.

Grab that additional 5lbs, then put handz on that dude and pct will be a breeze lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Has the buring sensation gone down some after applying the TDs?

Man.. you got me wanting to put the trigger on some TD test.. kick it the first four weeks with LMG or something wet to get the lbs on.

Grab that additional 5lbs, then put handz on that dude and pct will be a breeze lol
    Nah surprisingly that burning sensation hasn't gone down all that much; I scrub the ish outta 4-5 areas with an alcohol swab, wait a few moments and then apply it, it takes a few seconds to let me know it's there and when it dries up the fun begins for a bit, especially putting a shirt on/moving around a lot right after. The tren without a doubt burns way much more than the test/winny, test is actually getting a bit easier since I'm hitting around 1mg, sometimes a tad more and I plan on upping both of them.

I'm not gonna lie I've been thinking about making a purchase soon for the lotions if that came in and they claim it's better, truthfully after keeping it less than 1.5 in one area throughout the day it's all good. I don't see much of the color tints anymore so I can tell its absorbing a lot better, I feel like buddy in home alone though when I put that tren on the thin part of my neck; felt like a major sunburn for someone to put dry ice on it, it sucked. So I put the winny then and upper shoulders and in between the clavicle area; I'll mock a shrug movement here to let it sit in there and wait a lil bit for it to dry up.

I digress though, that and LMG would definitely bulk ya tha fck up; I won't lie I'm a bit nervous when I hit 20mg of sd hahah a lot of clothes aren't starting to fit me, annoying in a great way though. But in terms of effective their test base is, I won't be using anything else and you know coming form me that's a bold ass statement; especially when he boy's with dudes I can't stand what their about ya figgadeal me?

5-6 more lbs, maintain that for a bit after weigh-in gonna put on as much weight cleanly as possible with a good bit of carbs night before as well and can't wait! I'd say about 1-2wks after the fight I start PCT and with how great everythings going I feel like it's gonna be a breeze too yo, but of course still a good amount of work to be done on my end.

13. It's awesome this has worked out so well for you Sin. Obviously putting in max effort on your part, but i remember a few weeks back you were doubtful about how well the products would work.

Sin is kicking ass and taking names....literally haha

14. I'd highly suggest sumo deads instead of conventional if your concerned about back pumps. Due to the narrower grip your back starts more upright and the work is put more on your glutes and quads.

Your log is phenomenal. Too bad we can't see any of your fights!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

15. Hey SIN great job! I have been following this great thread.. Wondering if total cycle is transdermal? Can post how you got or made all the transdermal supps? DMSO or ? If you could help out be great!

16. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    It's awesome this has worked out so well for you Sin. Obviously putting in max effort on your part, but i remember a few weeks back you were doubtful about how well the products would work.

Sin is kicking ass and taking names....literally haha
    Thanks fam appreciate that very much! And you're absolutely right I was a bit of a skeptic at first, between shotty logs/blood work coming back weird for most, but honestly I have 0 complains, well, other than night sweats/insomnia, but that's well worth it and unfortunately part of the package.

As soon as I catch up on PM's and a few other things, I'll write about my weekend training; however I'm comfortably at my sitting weight of 221, fckin nasty hahaha, my girl just picked us up and goes damn even after 4 days of being out of civilization still managed to come back looking and feeling stronger and straight up a monstah.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    I'd highly suggest sumo deads instead of conventional if your concerned about back pumps. Due to the narrower grip your back starts more upright and the work is put more on your glutes and quads.

Your log is phenomenal. Too bad we can't see any of your fights!
    Good call on those and I've been playing around with those and even normal deads where I'm not extending my back too far/popping my chest out too intensely, keeping my body in a good angle and obviously pushing through my heels; thank god my legs are one of the strongest features of my body otherwise I knew I was gonna be in for some bad news.

Thank you very much for that, really appreciate the kind words and if it wasn't for my job, I would definitely post the fight up; at this point I don't even care about other dude, I'd love to have footage on here of me wrecking him. This is one of the few times where I wanna go in and really do a lot of damage.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigbwest View Post
    Hey SIN great job! I have been following this great thread.. Wondering if total cycle is transdermal? Can post how you got or made all the transdermal supps? DMSO or ? If you could help out be great!
    Thank you I appreciate that, unfortunately I can't list my source otherwise I'm banned; even on my first day signing up I managed to catch an infraction for posting in the wrong place, so I learned from that hahah. I didn't make them either, but if afterwards when it's all good with this and dude I'll send ya a PM.

19. Got back earlier this morning from a few days of training in the mountains; did a lot of cardio work, took some DB's and did a lot of calisthenic work as well. Sitting at 221, yyyyeeeaaaahhhhhhh boi, ish is fckin retarded though, can't fit into most of my clothes but it's all good hahaha. I'm gone for 4 days and ppl are like yo this mothafcker is def on some ish, alls I can do is smile and say thanks; if they only knew what I'm hitting up:

20mg SD, going to be 30 by tomorrow
    Still same doses of Test/Tren/Winny; that will be boosted by Fri

Aggression is up ten fold, I feel it from the top of my head down to my knuckles and toes, that constant tingling and adrenaline rush; retard mode as I like to call it and I fckin can't wait for Monday! Libido is still embarrassingly up hahaha but that's a great thing for me at least. I have been slacking on my water game a bit, however, my pee is still light colored and my poo is normal color, so I'm feelin pretty damn good on that end. Appetite has obviously increased and I cooked a lot lot, when me and my trainer were up there; got into only one spit up surprisingly, through my one bit of uncontrollable rage I was pounding away at trees and anything hard I could find (concrete, hard wood that's the ish I do like!) and although he fully couldn't get a good grip on me he would try to push me off or wrestle me down, hahaha that's my boy though what can ya do.

One thing that made me smile intensely was when I turned airplane mode off my phone, saw a buncha texts and voicemails, guy wants to fight only with handwraps on, I more than eagerly accepted and said doesn't he know this is the way I used to fight in the ring, the streets are a different game obviously, but now more than looking forward to this. I also saw a couple of recordings during dudes training, fckin shameful if I lose, I'll say it right now and claim he might get a lucky punch in, but dude's getting winded easily and I know he's on some ish on top of major pain killers, which is fine for me, anything to slow down his reaction time I'm not gonna complain, ain't like we're getting tested anyways.

I know I'm missing quite a few more things here, like workouts and nutrition but since I gotta bounce out very soon for more training, I'll try and come back on later today/tonight and get some more in.

20. I'm starting to feel bad for this guy hahaha

21. Yo Sin your PM box is full brotha

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigbwest View Post
    Yo Sin your PM box is full brotha
    sorry about that just got back from day of training and night run, try to resend it or maybe it'll go through soon, I see I missed a couple of PM's; I dunno if their gonna reappear or not but lemme know.

23. Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    I'm starting to feel bad for this guy hahaha
    oh it's definitely gonna be a good bit of fun, gonna post what I saw tonight.

24. So not too much longer after my last post in the afternoon, I got assault and I'll prob do a review about it since so it won a few awards and a lotta ppl like it. Half a scoop was definitely justice and gave me some nice neon green lookin poo, been reading it's the blue dye, but oh my lawd ish tastes amazing and just as effective.

I was missing the gym like a motha past few days and was a bit worried about my strength, hahah haven't skipped a beat, hit arms and shoulders today then of course bag training for 2 hours today, didn't even feel tired for some reason why I use C4 I hit a wall around that time and feel tired, as soon as I done working out, I waited an hour ate a lil bit and went walking, jogging and running for close to 3-4hour that felt pretty damn good and hardly got winded, love that high altitude training; the first day up there, I was like damn this is some bullsh1t and my trainer being as good as he was got me where I needed to be at the very end of the first day and after that, was a breeze.

When I got into the cathedral I saw homeboy training and before I started I remember just starring at him, not blinking just starring, saw where he leaves his openings nearly every time, of course I'm not going to bank on that, but it's something I practiced when he left and worked on a few combos if he doesn't bring his slow a$$ right hand back quick enough or if he drops his left when he gets tired. He wasn't throwing any kicks and I'm thinking to myself if he doesn't do that, he's fcked because although I'm taller than him I'll jump kick him, or just work on weakening his knees with kicks and then punch/elbow combos all day. His right is a bit of a cannon and his elbow game is pretty sloppy but if you semi connect with that properly, you're gonna get stunned or put down.

Between bag work, musta hit around 200 situps with 1-2min of planks after I did a set amount, different variations of twisting, throwing bows/punches and jumped rope for a few minutes at a time for several sets as well. I tried tiring myself intentionally, but my body kept on saying give me more and my mind kept on saying don't you dare stop, so after where I felt my right arm just slightly irritate me, I called it iced it up, sprayed joint force, took my joint force and doubled on OT (overkill I know, but I wanna make sure I'm good to go and loosened up in all areas).

Gonna do cardio and light bag training, take Fri off completely, Sat hit a light session, Sun -- weigh-in then eat eat eat workout train eat eat eat, rest and get prepared for Mon.

25. Wanna give a shout out to everyone else that's following along, whether you do or don't post or send a PM, wanna say thanks and reading all the kind words is giving me that extra motivation.

Also if you're enjoying this log, definitely check out my boys Tyga and Cazs' log, ish is mad intense and although I'm slacking, plan on catching up with that mad soon; there's loads and tons of information about diff peps, products, sexy food, good peeps/jokes and training: caz and tygas ongoing log.. and w/e we decide to use.

I know I really can't do certain pics at the moment, but since guy wants to go pretty much bare knuckled, I'll take pics of whatever I can get away with that doesn't show tats or anything like that. One trick my sensei taught me and all of his semi-pro and pro fighters, is after wrapping your knucks up, dip them into oil and water so it gets a lot thicker and can do a bit more damage. Trensomnia is in effect yet again and unfortunately my girl isn't here, so after I sign off, gonna do some pushups and core work to see if that'll tire me even a tiny lil bit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
  3. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 03:47 PM
  5. MDHT With Test & Tren?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 11:47 PM