Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Bro, you been beastin'! Been out of the light a little since my family has had some big things come up, all great things! Good to see you still going strong brotha! Keep it up, gonna start another cycle soon so I am going to get with you for a bit of collaboration!
    "Never let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours!"
    "I can accept failure, I cannot accept not trying."

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

My bad took so long, got back from a small vaca; my girl booked us a cruise and had everything planned without telling me until after the fight.

WWwwhhhaaaa ish was fckin epic! I'm gonna put up some pics of my hands and feet, if you're squeamish I would skip the pics, 2 broken knuckles and 4 broken toes. Went to 6 rounds and I knocked him tha fck out with some major elbow work.

The first three rounds I kept on going for it hardcore, and kept on striking at his left knee and inner thigh (think I broke one of my toes there) and although I didn't feel it right away, after kicking him in the head a couple of times, there was an immense sharp pain from the middle of my foot to the sole.

4th and 5th, he landed a couple that I thought ish, no fckin way I refuse to go down like this. Caught me with a few nice hooks and if he were to fully connect properly, I woulda been taking a nap. 6th I started to feel it in my hands and homeboy said next 4 rounds, I don't care if you lose (hahaha I fckin did), chin down hands/elbows up and do not stop. Broke his guard quite a few times, but I hit him square on the chin with my elbow and then threw a quick uppercut, mothafckah was down for the count.

This wasn't like before, no crazy lights, no screaming crowds, no flashes of cameras, just around 100+ people and how I prepared myself, it was all of them against myself. After the fight, I heard the promoter talking mad ish about homeboy because his trainers wanted to take him to the hospital and dude looks at me and goes you legit could go if you want; my girl buts in and says well, I booked us a cruise last week so if he goes, has to be right now cause we gotta get to the port within 2hrs after the fight. Stubborn as I am, I turned down medical attention, we went back home and she actually packed a bag for me, got in a well deserved quickie and went on a 5 day cruise to cabo and around those areas, had a blast! Ate a lot and didn't workout too much, I think I put on some more weight but still have another week or 2 on cycle then PCT.

Don't think for one second that I'm gonna stop training, I plan on keeping the same intensity banged up or not, thanks for the support everyone, I have a lot of PMs and reading to catch up on over the next couple of hours. Although it wasn't a shot for anything or a ranked match, although it wasn't me defending my old belts, it was one of the proudest fights of my life, to jump 2 weight classes and still shut em down.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Name:  photo(48).JPG
Views: 73
Size:  70.3 KBName:  photo(49).JPG
Views: 69
Size:  67.4 KBName:  photo(50).JPG
Views: 72
Size:  76.5 KB
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by abovehuman24 View Post
    Bro, you been beastin'! Been out of the light a little since my family has had some big things come up, all great things! Good to see you still going strong brotha! Keep it up, gonna start another cycle soon so I am going to get with you for a bit of collaboration!
    Very glad to hear things are goin well, I was gonna bump your thread soon and see how things have been goin? Thank you for the kinds words, I really appreciate that and def yo mad down for a collab.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

last 2 knucks are rebroken hahaha, I broke them all at this point so that didn't bother me too much, but if you look at the foot fetish shots hahah the top one the second toe from the big is smashed and on the bottom pic, 2 broken toes pinky and the one to the right of it; with the amount of breaks I've had in the past, this ain't terrible, ****in annoying because I can't run but in good time it'll change.
  6. Registered User

You are one hairy toed caveman motherfer!

Good job man. I used to fight myself, even reading the play by play got me goin.

Make sure you keep going up, and don't ever let yourself take a step back!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Congrats on the win Sin!!
  8. Registered User

Congrats! Great play by play....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Congrats on the win sin. Ol hobbit lookin feet

My second to last knuckle on my right hand is broken (actuall knuckle nit the finget knuckles) has been since i was 16, it shows through the palm of my hand.

Nake these last two weeks count bro bro
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    You are one hairy toed caveman motherfer!

Good job man. I used to fight myself, even reading the play by play got me goin.

Make sure you keep going up, and don't ever let yourself take a step back!

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Congrats on the win sin. Ol hobbit lookin feet

My second to last knuckle on my right hand is broken (actuall knuckle nit the finget knuckles) has been since i was 16, it shows through the palm of my hand.

Nake these last two weeks count bro bro
    Hahaha that's the full blown Irish in me and the only reason I haven't used my foot as a site yet is due to I'd feel weird shaving my feet; especially if I have to ask my girl, she'd be like ugh really? I don't think I could bring myself to it, but maybe if I up my doses that much more, I'll prob pull it hahaha

But thank you all for following and reading along; whether you post/PM/read or not or just skim through takes for taking the time, definitely a good bit of fun and these next 2 weeks definitely gonna make it count and a half, and go that much harder in post; still changing up my training, might stick with what I got goin on for the next 2 weeks and then change it up for 4 after that.

Right now I'm sitting between 231-232 and I'll post my workout from yesterday; forgot to mention my walking around weight for the fight was 226 and now I'm just like damn since I know I'm gonna be this way for awhile had to donate more clothes and get new ones, all great though don't get me wrong.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Shoulders, felt like in certain areas I improved a bit, but after this cruise not working out for several days, I'm gonna push myself a bit more to make up for that time

Behind the Neck Military Press: Bar W/U x20/95x15/135x10/165x10 twice (did a normal MP there too)

Arnold Presses (haven't done these in a long ass time): 35x15/45x12/60x10 twice

Set:

High Cable Rear Delt: 15x20/20x12/25x10
    DB Delt Flye: 15x15/20x10/30x8

Set:

Side Raise: 25x15/30x10/35x8 twice
    Double DB Front Raise: 15x15/25x10/30x8 then 6 (felt it a lot more in my right shoulder so stopped and stretched a bit)

Smith Machine Shrugs: 95x15/145x10/185x8 twice

Set:

Seated Machine Press: 75x20/100x15 twice/125x8
    Side Raise: 10x12 twice/15x10 twice (not the same as before, but I put both of my feet together and held onto a machine for support and switched sides after each set was completed.

For fun I did 30mins of very light bag training, squeezing my hands tight definitely affected my workout slightly but no pu$$y ish and pushed through that. Deciding whether to hit legs today or take a rest and do it tomorrow; a bit skeptical about hitting them too hard with a couple of breaks on each foot, but that's all good depending on the exercises just going to have to balance properly so I'm not over compensating towards one side again or that I'm putting unnecessary pressure on certain areas of me hobbits feet hahah.

I know with my squats for I really put a lot of emphasis in my quads and allow my heels to elevate a bit; however, with what I got goin on now I'm gonna play around and see if I can transfer my weight over my foot or I'll keep my heels planted and shift the focus back to my heels and hit my hammies/glutes. As for deads, well, between my back, knee and toes at this point I'll just have to play around with that, see what feels more comfortable in my positions and I'll post up what happens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:04 PM
  4. What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate
    By biomax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:47 PM
  5. MDHT With Test & Tren?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 10:47 PM