Novla during cycle?

kik123

Awards
Hello world!

So next week i am starting cycle with testo and proviron for 8 weeks.The question i have is if i need to take nolva during the cycle(as from the first shot) or after i finish the last shot during PCT with the other staff.Is there any chance i will got gyno DURING the cycle and not after?

Thanks for listening
Regards Kik

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll need an AI on cycle and your nolva should be used in pct

kik123

Awards
Can you suggest one kind sir?Arimidex is fine?The book i have about anabolics(from WILLIAM LLEWELLYN)it says that nolva its the same with arimidex(same category antiestrogens) and i have to use only 1 of them.No need both.Please help cause i am confused...

Thank you for answering!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both moderate estrogen but in differentnt ways. Nolva will still allow the conversion to estrogen and then in turn it binds to it.
A true AI will prevent the conversion, therefore no estrogen in your body.
Nolva also comes with its own set of sides.
Arimidex is ok. Aromasin aka exemestane is better because it is a suicidal AI.

kik123

Awards
Thank you for your concern.I will stick with arimidex cause its kinda cheap,compared to aromasin price is ridiculous hight.So can you propose me a dose of arimidex during my cycle?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your concern.I will stick with arimidex cause its kinda cheap,compared to aromasin price is ridiculous hight.So can you propose me a dose of arimidex during my cycle?
.5mg every other day is a pretty typical dosage. Stick with that, and if your joints are feeling sore, lower it to .25

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do have any symptoms like gyno it is ok to use the Nolva to help combat estrogen. I actually ran low dose Nolva for the last 10 weeks of my recent cycle and still put on over 20 lbs. fl3x has very solid advice in here as always.