Clen Cycle Log

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I'm going to be running a log for my current cycle of Clen. Today is day 2 so ill inform you on what's happening so far.

Day 1:
Morning weight of 204.1 lbs

Dose of 20 mcg

Sides:
I felt hotter within 20 mins. Thought I was gonna burn through my clothes! I also got a small headache, nothing too bad.

Day 2:
Morning weight of 203.0 lbs

Dose of 60 mcg

Sides:
Felt really got again. The headaches got worse and my hand was a little shaky, but not too bad.

My stats before starting:
Age-22
BF %- 15-16%
Height- 6'0
Weight- 204.1

Best lifts so far (stating to see if I lose any strength, which I hope doesn't happen considering clen is anti-catabolic)

Bench- 255 lbs x1 (sad but whatever haha)
Leg press- 945 lbs x 10
Squats- 300 lbs x 3

I can post my daily routine and see what happens during my lifts so people can see if strength is either effected or left alone. I'll also post pictures at the end of the week with a before and after shot.

But so far it's only day 2 and I've lost a pound. That's pretty cool haha. By the way, this clen is a site sponsor's, RUI. I don't think posting that is against the rules but I'll be happy to edit it out of it is.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I am very interested in this log. During the summer, as I am a naturally cut and slim guy myself, I'm going to do a 6 week heavy Trenavar cycle with clen/keto added into my PCT. So the Tren will help shred me up and get some vascularity going and the clen will get rid off the excess bodyfat and help keep my gains too. I'm excited!

Best of luck to you man!

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Are you supplementing with taurine, magnesium and potassium?

Also that's a big jump from 20 to 60 you should try to go up by 20's to minimize sides.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards

Also that's a big jump from 20 to 60 you should try to go up by 20's to minimize sides.
Yeah, I've done a fair amount of research on clen too. Still haven't actually used it yet. But from what i've heard, it can have some pretty harsh...or more so annoying sides from it. So I agree with this dude.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've done a fair amount of research on clen too. Still haven't actually used it yet. But from what i've heard, it can have some pretty harsh...or more so annoying sides from it. So I agree with this dude.
I've yet to go over 40mcg, sides are the worse. I feel like I'm on crack on Clen. I've lasted 5 days on couldn't do it anymore lol

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
What kind of results did you get? Or was that too short to see results? Like I said, I'm interested in using Clen later on this summer. I'm aiming to taper up to 100mcg (or more, depending on my sides) and then come back down during the last week of my cycle. Hopefully I can run Clen (w/ keto) for a good 4 - 6 weeks max. I'm really just wanting to use it as result dependant.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I am very interested in this log. During the summer, as I am a naturally cut and slim guy myself, I'm going to do a 6 week heavy Trenavar cycle with clen/keto added into my PCT. So the Tren will help shred me up and get some vascularity going and the clen will get rid off the excess bodyfat and help keep my gains too. I'm excited!

Best of luck to you man!
Thanks buddy, best of luck to you too!

AnabolicDude1

Awards

I didn't have it on hand so I'm picking some up tomorrow. I was supposed to start Monday but couldn't wait! I know it's a big jump, but it wasn't too big. Sides aren't that intolerable

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I've yet to go over 40mcg, sides are the worse. I feel like I'm on crack on Clen. I've lasted 5 days on couldn't do it anymore lol
The worst is the headache. Just took a nap and I'm groggy as sh*t! This morning I also felt kinda bloated but it went away. Hopefully the supps help out!

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
The worst is the headache. Just took a nap and I'm groggy as sh*t! This morning I also felt kinda bloated but it went away. Hopefully the supps help out!
I can take the usual physical sides thrown at me with steroids. Cramps and blood pressure and such, but headaches, by far, have got to be the worst. I HATE headaches with a passion. I wouldn't see why it would interfere, but would aspirin hurt if taken on cycle? Maybe even just like a baby aspirin for headaches?

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I can take the usual physical sides thrown at me with steroids. Cramps and blood pressure and such, but headaches, by far, have got to be the worst. I HATE headaches with a passion. I wouldn't see why it would interfere, but would aspirin hurt if taken on cycle? Maybe even just like a baby aspirin for headaches?
I don't see why not. I took a Vicodin for it haha. I'm sure someone whose more knowledgable on the matter can give their input? Also, clen isn't a steroid, technically.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I don't see why not. I took a Vicodin for it haha. I'm sure someone whose more knowledgable on the matter can give their input? Also, clen isn't a steroid, technically.
Yeah, I know it's not. I was just meaning to say I can handle the majority of the side effects from things I supplement with. ie, steroids, thermogenics, and soon; Clen :)

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I just started another Clen cycle to try to cut some more before a summer vacation.

My experiences from previous cycles is shakes that were too much at 120mcg or 140mcg I am not sure my body would go any father than that. No other issues. But everyone is different.

We will see how this cycle goes.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I just started another Clen cycle to try to cut some more before a summer vacation.

My experiences from previous cycles is shakes that were too much at 120mcg or 140mcg I am not sure my body would go any father than that. No other issues. But everyone is different.

We will see how this cycle goes.
Kinda had a hard time today at 60 mcg haha. I'm bumping to 80 mcg tomorrow. Gonna see how I feel and how the gym goes. Tomorrow is chest day!

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Ya. 60mcg here today also. I noticed barely any shakes. But I also had more caffeine than I prob should have.

Hope it works out for ya man. I have never had the amazing effects that it supposedly has. But that's why I am trying again.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Ya. 60mcg here today also. I noticed barely any shakes. But I also had more caffeine than I prob should have.

Hope it works out for ya man. I have never had the amazing effects that it supposedly has. But that's why I am trying again.
Thanks brotha. Hope it works for you too! What day are you on and how much have you lost so far?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results did you get? Or was that too short to see results? Like I said, I'm interested in using Clen later on this summer. I'm aiming to taper up to 100mcg (or more, depending on my sides) and then come back down during the last week of my cycle. Hopefully I can run Clen (w/ keto) for a good 4 - 6 weeks max. I'm really just wanting to use it as result dependant.
Oh yeah day 2 on cycle I notices the difference. I cut body fat quickly and Clen made it that much easier. Your skin feels likes it tighter on your body it's hard to explain.

Clen works best with higher carbs, I heard keto results weren't as good. Although I'm sure you'll still notice the difference.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Thanks brotha. Hope it works for you too! What day are you on and how much have you lost so far?
I did not lose amazing amounts during my last two cycles. I got up to about 140mcg and sat there for awhile.

I just took my first dose yesterday (03-31) at 60mcg because I have used it before. So no weight/bf loss yet.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I did not lose amazing amounts during my last two cycles. I got up to about 140mcg and sat there for awhile.

I just took my first dose yesterday (03-31) at 60mcg because I have used it before. So no weight/bf loss yet.
What have you lost in the past?

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
What have you lost in the past?
Not much at all actually. A few pounds maybe. Better results with DMAA, I do remember that.

My diet is already on par and I have flexed abs. So it's not that I eat junk and expected Clen to fix a ****ty diet.

My Clen is not bunk either, definitely can feel it work. Just never have seen the fat loss that I was told about and wanted.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Not much at all actually. A few pounds maybe. Better results with DMAA, I do remember that.

My diet is already on par and I have flexed abs. So it's not that I eat junk and expected Clen to fix a ****ty diet.

My Clen is not bunk either, definitely can feel it work. Just never have seen the fat loss that I was told about and wanted.
What form is your Clen?

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 3:

Morning weight of 205.2 lbs. Probably ate too much for Easter haha.

Dose of 60 mcg again. Took at 7:00 and its now 8:50 as I'm posting.

Sides:
Not really feeling anything yet. Thought a headache was coming on but it went away. Kind of feel hot but that's to be expected. Ill update again after my workout and see if there's any negative strength side effects.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Day 3:

Morning weight of 205.2 lbs. Probably ate too much for Easter haha.

Dose of 60 mcg again. Took at 7:00 and its now 8:50 as I'm posting.

Sides:
Not really feeling anything yet. Thought a headache was coming on but it went away. Kind of feel hot but that's to be expected. Ill update again after my workout and see if there's any negative strength side effects.
If you're worried Clen will affect your strength I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've heard Clen can actually act like a very very mild steroid in some of it's properties, along with cutting a fair amount of fat off of you too. But of course, this has all been reports I have read and such, nothing from personal experience yet. So I could be wrong.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
If you're worried Clen will affect your strength I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've heard Clen can actually act like a very very mild steroid in some of it's properties, along with cutting a fair amount of fat off of you too. But of course, this has all been reports I have read and such, nothing from personal experience yet. So I could be wrong.
LOL! You're gonna love this.

Day 3 Post workout update:

Wow! The gym felt absolutely amazing! I went up in 2 of my chest workouts, one being an increase of 20lbs and the other being 50lbs. I felt super ****ty and tired all day, but once I started pumping the weight, I felt energized! I did some ab work and torso rotations, felt like I was shrinking already. Took a look in the mirror and saw a noticeable effect. Although it's only day 3, I definitely saw a difference. But once I pounded my protein shake when I got home, I started to feel kinda bloated and sort of have a cramp going on. I picked up some potassium 99mg pills and some taurine-1g. Gonna be adding those in tomorrow. I appreciate everyone that's following. I'll update again tomorrow morning with my weight and dosing, etc.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 4 Update:

Morning weight 203.4 lbs
-yesterday I was 205.2 lbs, so that's a loss of almost 2 lbs in one day!

Dose of 80mcg at 7:00 and its now 9:21

4g of taurine and 198mg of potassium

Sides:
Nothing at all! The taurine and potassium really help out. I took some after I got bloated and cramped from my shake last night, went away within 10 mins. Took right after my dose this morning and nothing has happened yet. Can't wait for the gym later!

I'll update again after my workout and report any strength effects.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In on this man. Pretty interested in running it.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 5 Update:

Morning weight of 203.6 lbs (up .2 lbs)

Dose of 120 mcg at 7:00, it's now 9:06
4g of taurine
198mg potassium

Sides:
At first I felt kinda hot. Went away after a while. I felt a slight headache but not too bad. No cramps. Kinda jittery but not as expected, especially at this dose. Pretty much, so far so good. I'll report if anything changes and after my workout. Forgot to update last night, no strength effects during arm workout.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I will be ordering 60 milligrams of Clenbuterol of liquid oral form. I will add it into my next cycle's PCT. I'll be doing a cycle of Superdrol with all the necessary precautions (NAC, Hawthorn berry, Milk thistle, etc) and for my PCT I'll use Nolva, test boosters, NAC & Clen to maintain gains and start to cut a bit of fat. I am very excited for both my first superdrol and my first clen usage! :D

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I will be ordering 60 milligrams of Clenbuterol of liquid oral form. I will add it into my next cycle's PCT. I'll be doing a cycle of Superdrol with all the necessary precautions (NAC, Hawthorn berry, Milk thistle, etc) and for my PCT I'll use Nolva, test boosters, NAC & Clen to maintain gains and start to cut a bit of fat. I am very excited for both my first superdrol and my first clen usage! :D
I heard clen isn't good for pct. from what I've read over on steroid.com, the boys say it will just make you lose all your gains. So might as well cut up before you go use that superdrol

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I heard clen isn't good for pct. from what I've read over on steroid.com, the boys say it will just make you lose all your gains. So might as well cut up before you go use that superdrol
I heard both sides. Clen itself is anabolic so as long as you keep your diet right and hit gym hard you shouldn't worry. Either way you'll lose muscle on pct

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I haven't heard of that... I did read a report of Clen being good for PCT because it's anabolic, anti-catabolic and helps you eat above maintenance calories without adding any fat and possibly reducing fat too. So that's why I'm going to use it as a part of my PCT protocol and then again as just a cutting program a couple weeks after PCT ends to further reduce my bodyfat.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
I heard both sides. Clen itself is anabolic so as long as you keep your diet right and hit gym hard you shouldn't worry. Either way you'll lose muscle on pct
How is clen anabolic? It doesn't help build muscle. If you have a research study saying so, I'd love to read it. I know it's anti catabolic, but that doesn't make it anabolic.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
How is clen anabolic? It doesn't help build muscle. If you have a research study saying so, I'd love to read it. I know it's anti catabolic, but that doesn't make it anabolic.

Google "all you need to know about clenbuterol" and click on the second link. (I cant post links until I reach 150 posts lol) but just read that article, it's actually pretty interesting.

I've seen where it says Clenbuterol is anabolic in many, many articles. I've never really seen it used specifically for it's anabolic effects though... Just because it is so mild. But the main thing about Clen is that it shreds fat easily and quickly and helps you retain as much muscle as possible while on a caloric deficit diet (anti-catabolism). Either way, Clen just just utterly astounded me in its properties for what it can do. I am very impressed, now here soon, I am going to put clen to the test. :)

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Google "all you need to know about clenbuterol" and click on the second link. (I cant post links until I reach 150 posts lol) but just read that article, it's actually pretty interesting.

I've seen where it says Clenbuterol is anabolic in many, many articles. I've never really seen it used specifically for it's anabolic effects though... Just because it is so mild. But the main thing about Clen is that it shreds fat easily and quickly and helps you retain as much muscle as possible while on a caloric deficit diet (anti-catabolism). Either way, Clen just just utterly astounded me in its properties for what it can do. I am very impressed, now here soon, I am going to put clen to the test. :)
I wasn't trying to start a debate here haha. I've just always read that you'll only get pounds of fat off and retain muscle mass. I'll check that article once I get the chance.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Along for the ride. I'm shaky from clen right now. Love it
I wanted to start a thread about worst times/places to catch a clen cramp

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Along for the ride. I'm shaky from clen right now. Love it
I wanted to start a thread about worst times/places to catch a clen cramp
I'm running gw1516/albuterol right now. It's day 3. I've lost at least a pound already eating close to maintenance.

The albuterol is crazy because my hands shake, but I don't feel edgy....unless I pop some caffeine. I'm really excited about the gw1516, my endurance and breathing are insane. I feel like a world class athlete

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I'm running gw1516/albuterol right now. It's day 3. I've lost at least a pound already eating close to maintenance.

The albuterol is crazy because my hands shake, but I don't feel edgy....unless I pop some caffeine. I'm really excited about the gw1516, my endurance and breathing are insane. I feel like a world class athlete

Can you give me a basic idea of gw1516? I'm fairly new to peptides and I'd like to maybe try one oneday in the future. I have thought about GHRP-6 (or GHRP-2) because I think that would be something good to start out with. But goodluck with the Albuterol man!

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Can you give me a basic idea of gw1516? I'm fairly new to peptides and I'd like to maybe try one oneday in the future. I have thought about GHRP-6 (or GHRP-2) because I think that would be something good to start out with. But goodluck with the Albuterol man!
No sides at all. So far. I can update you. You just feel like you just finished a workout all the time. I ran for 45 minutes today and normally my muscles look depleted afterward, which they didn't today, so that leads me to believe my glycogen stores went unused. So fat was the priority.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! You're gonna love this.

Day 3 Post workout update:

Wow! The gym felt absolutely amazing! I went up in 2 of my chest workouts, one being an increase of 20lbs and the other being 50lbs. I felt super ****ty and tired all day, but once I started pumping the weight, I felt energized! I did some ab work and torso rotations, felt like I was shrinking already. Took a look in the mirror and saw a noticeable effect. Although it's only day 3, I definitely saw a difference. But once I pounded my protein shake when I got home, I started to feel kinda bloated and sort of have a cramp going on. I picked up some potassium 99mg pills and some taurine-1g. Gonna be adding those in tomorrow. I appreciate everyone that's following. I'll update again tomorrow morning with my weight and dosing, etc.
I've actually read that clen has very mild anabolic properties as well.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Oops I misread what I read before apparently its anabolic in animals not humans.
No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.
Personal experience > internet

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 6 Update:

Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

Dose of 120 mcg
4g taurine
198mg Potassium

Sides:
I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****