FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT


    The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

    I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

    Beginning stats: [AREA SAVED FOR MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT]

    With all that being said, first official dose happened yesterday around 11 am.

    Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
    I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat
    No observations on brain function
    I looked fantastic in the mirror this morning...but that's normal
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?
  3. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?
    I'm getting around 4500 calories a day right now and trying to fit in 250-300g of protein and keep my carb intake at 300, mainly timing it around my workouts (before workout and two higher carb meals post workout).
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in.......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in two...
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hi guys!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are any non reps logging this?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are any non reps logging this?
    Jakebake is, and I've received word from a couple other guys that they'll be logging some very soon.
    Also, Force of Green will be logging Focus I believe.

    I strongly urge everyone who got in on the presale special to log or at least do a review!
    I am a no bull kind of logger, but I understand the skepticism seeing how I am a rep, so it would be great to see everyone else's thoughts as well.

    Hey...if I don't like it I just don't use it anymore No gain or loss for me.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i will be with pbold....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    What are you planning for pct?
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hello Fl3X. i'll join your party
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Advanced Member
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    I'm following ..
  13. New Member
    Glockz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    11093

    Reputation

    I'm in.....very interested in seeing how Lean-Cut treats you.
  14. Banned
    Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Waiting for effect of Lean-cut ??
  15. New Member
    Glockz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    11093

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Waiting for effect of Lean-cut ??
    Not sure if you're asking me but yes I'm wanting to see what the effect is. I'm looking to start a mild cut then next couple weeks and thinking of giving Lean-Cut a go.
  16. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for joining the party guys!

    Day 3:
    -No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
    -Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
    -No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
    -Positive mood
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks for joining the party guys!

    Day 3:
    -No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
    -Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
    -No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
    -Positive mood
    noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
    What are you going to use pct?
    Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
  18. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5696931

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

    I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

    Beginning stats: [AREA SAVED FOR MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT]

    With all that being said, first official dose happened yesterday around 11 am.

    Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
    I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat
    No observations on brain function
    I looked fantastic in the mirror this morning...but that's normal
    You need a new mirror. Besides, it sounds better when you say Faaaabbbuuulouuus instead of fantastic. Don't hide who you are!


    Oh, and I guess I'll pop in now and again to keep you in line and check up on you. As you were.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  19. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3284

    Reputation

    kill it
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in on this lets see what andro factory has to offer..
  21. Banned
    Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    Not sure if you're asking me but yes I'm wanting to see what the effect is. I'm looking to start a mild cut then next couple weeks and thinking of giving Lean-Cut a go.
    oh mild cut works same as Lean cut or its a different product????
  22. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461556

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

    I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

    Beginning stats: [AREA SAVED FOR MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT]

    With all that being said, first official dose happened yesterday around 11 am.

    Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
    I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat
    No observations on brain function
    I looked fantastic in the mirror this morning...but that's normal
    Lmao....subbed bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  23. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post

    oh mild cut works same as Lean cut or its a different product????
    Mild cut is not a product. It is a goal involving specific diet and routine.
  24. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Mild cut is not a product. It is a goal involving specific diet and routine.
    you get yours yet?
  25. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    you get yours yet?
  26. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i'll join this panty raid
  27. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53854

    Reputation Reputation

    YES!!! We have so many different logs starting right now! We have guys doing one/ both/ one a day/ two a day/ one twice a day/ two twice a day!!!!


    Its going to be a good summer.
  28. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    sorry lol.... either I forgot or is the face cause you havent
  29. New Member
    StupidThyroid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    11111

    Reputation

    If this is anything like androlean (i used v2 for 8 weeks) - then this comes in around week 2, and all of a sudden you're looking thinner each week til end of cycle.

    I've ordered 2 bottles to run for 6 weeks starting in May, in hopes I get similar results as I did with Androlean.

    I usually am a lurker, but if no non-sponsored/rep logs by then, I may be tempted to do 1.
  30. Banned
    Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Mild cut is not a product. It is a goal involving specific diet and routine.
    oh ok...i thought it would be a product..but thanks..
    as i dunno much bout the product ..so a bit get confuse....
  31. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
    What are you going to use pct?
    Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
    DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
  33. Advanced Member
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    How's ur cycle going Flex?
  34. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
    Let me know if you increase the dose, I'd like to see how that treats you. You still should not need a serm

    Are you logging? I can't remember if I asked yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    How's ur cycle going Flex?
    Going well! I am finally starting to see the benefits of Focus, I'll post an official update below.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 7:

    My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

    Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Day 7:

    My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

    Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    hmm... must be because you are taking 2 pills. I haven't really felt much of this yet or noticed much of a change yet. Maybe takes longer with only 1 pill but today is day 9 for me. I think I'll give it till the end of this week (week 2) and maybe up from there if needed. *shrugs*
  37. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Let's see what happens. I'm in.
  38. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Stop lookin in the mirror Flex.
  39. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    you posting any pics during this log?
  40. New Member
    Glockz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    11093

    Reputation

    Hey FL3X....how is Lean-Cuts treating you?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus and Lean Cut??
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:17 PM
  4. getting lean and cutting up excercises
    By Ramo machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in