FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FL3Xing, FOCUSing, getting LEAN-CUT

The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

Beginning stats: [AREA SAVED FOR MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT]

With all that being said, first official dose happened yesterday around 11 am.

Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
    I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat
    No observations on brain function
    I looked fantastic in the mirror this morning...but that's normal
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    excited! and lol to your last sentence. What is your diet going to be like ?
    I'm getting around 4500 calories a day right now and trying to fit in 250-300g of protein and keep my carb intake at 300, mainly timing it around my workouts (before workout and two higher carb meals post workout).
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in.......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in two...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Hi guys!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are any non reps logging this?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are any non reps logging this?
    Jakebake is, and I've received word from a couple other guys that they'll be logging some very soon.
    Also, Force of Green will be logging Focus I believe.

I strongly urge everyone who got in on the presale special to log or at least do a review!
    I am a no bull kind of logger, but I understand the skepticism seeing how I am a rep, so it would be great to see everyone else's thoughts as well.

Hey...if I don't like it I just don't use it anymore No gain or loss for me.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i will be with pbold....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

What are you planning for pct?
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hello Fl3X. i'll join your party
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm following ..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I'm in.....very interested in seeing how Lean-Cut treats you.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

Waiting for effect of Lean-cut ??
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Waiting for effect of Lean-cut ??
    Not sure if you're asking me but yes I'm wanting to see what the effect is. I'm looking to start a mild cut then next couple weeks and thinking of giving Lean-Cut a go.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Thanks for joining the party guys!

Day 3:
    -No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
    -Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
    -No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
    -Positive mood
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks for joining the party guys!

Day 3:
    -No real effect on appetite that I've noticed yet
    -Not noticing much of a body temp increase until night time...then I wake up in a pool of sweat. I would compare it to the night sweats that tren enanthate (300mg/week) gave me
    -No real boost in energy yet, but swing shift will do that to a guy
    -Positive mood
    noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
    What are you going to use pct?
    Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The time has come! I promised I would log LEAN-CUT and FOCUS when they finally arrived so here we go!

I will be dosing LEAN-CUT at 2 caps a day in the morning, and FOCUS at 1 cap a day in the morning. I may increase dosage near the end of this short cycle but for now I want to see how this dosage will treat me. The goal of this log is to track my bodyfat % decrease (hopefully decrease!) in my mid section and to sort of "recharge" with FOCUS by cycling off stims and using this to re-sensitize myself as well as boost brain function.

Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    About 7 hours after dosing, I had a cool/warm sensation in my mid section, possibly due to attacking cortisol/fat stores
    You need a new mirror. Besides, it sounds better when you say Faaaabbbuuulouuus instead of fantastic. Don't hide who you are!

Oh, and I guess I'll pop in now and again to keep you in line and check up on you. As you were.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

kill it
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I'm in on this lets see what andro factory has to offer..
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    Not sure if you're asking me but yes I'm wanting to see what the effect is. I'm looking to start a mild cut then next couple weeks and thinking of giving Lean-Cut a go.
    oh mild cut works same as Lean cut or its a different product????
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Observations:
    No effect on appetite
    Lmao....subbed bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post

oh mild cut works same as Lean cut or its a different product????
    Mild cut is not a product. It is a goal involving specific diet and routine.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    you get yours yet?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

you get yours yet?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'll join this panty raid
  27. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

YES!!! We have so many different logs starting right now! We have guys doing one/ both/ one a day/ two a day/ one twice a day/ two twice a day!!!!

Its going to be a good summer.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

sorry lol.... either I forgot or is the face cause you havent
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

If this is anything like androlean (i used v2 for 8 weeks) - then this comes in around week 2, and all of a sudden you're looking thinner each week til end of cycle.

I've ordered 2 bottles to run for 6 weeks starting in May, in hopes I get similar results as I did with Androlean.

I usually am a lurker, but if no non-sponsored/rep logs by then, I may be tempted to do 1.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.

oh ok...i thought it would be a product..but thanks..
    as i dunno much bout the product ..so a bit get confuse....
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

noticed most of the same stuff... im on my 5th day today. Hopefully it starts kicking in soon!
    What are you going to use pct?
    Sorry I am just being paranoid. I have DAA and Ad3 pct but is that really enough for this. No serm or anything else necessary? I want to keep all my gains ( well as much as possible) and have a fast recovery. My buddy has clomid I can buy from him if needed.
    DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

DAA and AD3 should be very sufficient for PCT on a product like this. If you were running an extended cycle of 8+ weeks or were to have added a third compound like Bulk-Up I would suggest adding the SERM but with what you're doing, I would say you're good to go.
    Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How's ur cycle going Flex?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Ok thank you! How has your cycle been going? Tomorrow is day 8 so hoping it will really start working. Thinking about maybe going on 1 dose for another week them going to two after that. Even with double dosage no serm needed?
    Let me know if you increase the dose, I'd like to see how that treats you. You still should not need a serm

Are you logging? I can't remember if I asked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    How's ur cycle going Flex?
    Going well! I am finally starting to see the benefits of Focus, I'll post an official update below.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Day 7:

My upper two abs are becoming more noticeable, and although I am trying to maintain weight while losing bodyfat (recomp style diet) I was 2 pounds lighter last night on the scale! Not a big deal to me, some of it may be just diet related and water loss, but there is definitely some fat loss going on here.
    I am finally feeling more focused as well. The stim break is becoming easier now that the benefits of Focus are showing! My mood is more positive and upbeat and my willingness to accomplish daily work tasks is increasing. Getting through a 12 hour shift at work with only 5-6 hours of sleep is almost a breeze now. I feel more awake in the morning and well rested and my mid afternoon lethargy does not come on quite as strong.

Keypoints:
    -Noticeable increase in metabolism/ease of digestion
    -Vascularity in the shoulders
    -Looking leaner
    -Looking harder
    -Sweating bullets (mainly at night)
    -Positive mood
    -Increase in confidence
    hmm... must be because you are taking 2 pills. I haven't really felt much of this yet or noticed much of a change yet. Maybe takes longer with only 1 pill but today is day 9 for me. I think I'll give it till the end of this week (week 2) and maybe up from there if needed. *shrugs*
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's see what happens. I'm in.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Stop lookin in the mirror Flex.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you posting any pics during this log?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Hey FL3X....how is Lean-Cuts treating you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus and Lean Cut??
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:17 PM