Halo extreme question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Halo extreme question

So i bought the Halo stack after some research. So how is this for how i plan to run it?
    Week 1-10 Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
    Multi
    Fish oil
    CLA
    ALCAR
    Week 1-6 Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily
    Week 2-10 Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
    Week 7-10 E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily All Max Creapure - 5g How is this?

Also noob question but when ppl are referencing nolva are they talking about nolva XT?

2. Registered User
    Answers

nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    nolvadex aka tamoxifene. It's a prescription drug called a SERM, which is essential for PCT. Clomiphene is also another one that I actually prefer moreso. You can get either of these in liquid form as a "research chemical" or you can purchase them from the distant lands of the east, such as Indian pharmacies. Either way, you'll need it imo to have a well-rounded recovery. If I really thought this were your only cycle ever to run, I'd say you could get away without the SERM....

But it's never a one and done kinda deal. This is the start of a very long addiction, my friend. In light of that, learn to do it right the first time which is to have a SERM, AI, liver support and a healthy diet.

I also assume that each cap is 25mg? If so, 75mg should be a fun ride if its your first time...
    Yes there 25mg each for a total of 75mg a day. This is my first run at it. I will look into the above a little more before I start it. Thank you for the great insight and put into affect.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Halo Extreme
    By staudtyyy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 06:27 AM
  2. Halo Extreme question
    By kapustahead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 05:24 AM
  3. Halo Extreme Question on SERM/PCT
    By z00york4life in forum Post Cycle Therapy