DMZ/Trenazone/Havoc

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Workout was pretty awesome tonight. Had legs scheduled so I hit em hard and called it a night.

Squats
    135x12
    155x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    245x5
    275x5 - near fail

HS Hack Squat ss with HS Lunges (pps)
    3x12/1x10(each leg)
    4x12/1.25x7
    5x10x1.25x6
    7plates x 8

Leg Ext.
    130x12
    150x12
    160x10 drop to 120x9

Lying Leg Curl
    120x10
    120x10

Standing Calf Raise
    180x20
    180x20

Fairly fast past session tonight. Was feel really amped a bit more vascular. The muscular endurance so far is great during the workouts. Im really glad I decided to bump the dmz to 45mgs.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

2. Diet:Heres what my diet looked like today. Pretty crappy. Food sources are ok but the quantity just isnt there. That needs to be worked on and Im fixing to get that straightened out by the end of the week. Post count isnt at 150 so I cant post a screenshot so heres a link to the screenshot - docs.google.com/drawings/d/1o8qL4YTU-8GWnqYOIpIhc-BK8tQWaGb1Z2CrLCkzVFU/edit

Any suggestions, advice or guidance on a diet would be awesome. Ill admit that while I spend a good amount of down time researching things, diet is regrettably researched the least I think. My maintenance currently is about 2600 calories/day. My goal is be at about 2900-3000 calories per day. Like Ive stated Im going for a very lean bulk/recomp here so I want to keep to the calories to just above maintenance. Thanks fellas
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
    •   

3. Bumped the stano to 800mgs.
    Taking the night off tonight.
    Found a solid routine in the AM newsletter today that would make for a nice change of scenery for a few weeks. Not sure if I should save it and train with that method as a pct routine/post pct routine.
    Diet was a bit better today. I'm only about 800 calories away from my goal for the day. Still got one more meal to go and then an anabolic snack later on. Really gonna kick it in to high gear this weekend as planned. Gonna be pretty busy so Monday will probably be the next day I log my cycle.

I would love to get some advice from some people regarding my diet. Where might be a good place to make adjustments, etc. Thanks guys. Have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    Bumped the stano to 800mgs.
    Taking the night off tonight.
    Found a solid routine in the AM newsletter today that would make for a nice change of scenery for a few weeks. Not sure if I should save it and train with that method as a pct routine/post pct routine.
    Diet was a bit better today. I'm only about 800 calories away from my goal for the day. Still got one more meal to go and then an anabolic snack later on. Really gonna kick it in to high gear this weekend as planned. Gonna be pretty busy so Monday will probably be the next day I log my cycle.

I would love to get some advice from some people regarding my diet. Where might be a good place to make adjustments, etc. Thanks guys. Have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday!

Care to lay out an average day diet wise?

5. There's a link a couple posts up. That's what its been the past week or so. I can lay out what my diet was a couple months ago when it was all more dialed in...

•   

6. Typical day when I'm hitting my diet is something like this.

Meal 1:
    6 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    Spinich
    3 slices multi grain toast
    2 tbsp almond butter
    1 serving of fruit

Meal 2:
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    Handful almonds
    Apple

Meal 3
    Ground turkey
    Rice
    Veggies
    Salad with light rasp vinegrette

Meal 4
    2 scoops whey
    3/4-1 cup of oats
    Scoop of peanut butter

Meal 5:
    Fish with rice or potato
    Veggies
    Or
    Lean beef
    Sweet potato
    Salad
    Some random fat source

Meal 6:
    2 scoops whey.
    Some times I'll make sludge.

Typically this brings me between 2800-3000 cals per day. I think my biggest problem now is quantity more so than food sources.

7. So after this weekend, my diet was pretty good. Prepped food for this week, made sure I got all my meals in. Sunday was a refeed day as my Easter feast was quite filling. After having dropped down to 178.6, I was up to 182 Sunday morning. Sunday night I was 189.6... did a lot of eating. I even managed to get a morning lift in and some afternoon cardio before the eating began. This morning I settled around 185 after I did a quick jog around the block before work.

Tonight was day 1 of a new 16 day hypertrophy rotation, but I started getting some nasty back pumps on the way home from work, and my traps are crampin up hard for some reason. Going to take a rest day to heat the back and guzzle some taurine.

Still loving this dmz. As of now, Ill definitely be running this stack again

8. so did you die from this cycle? This log abruptly ended.....

9. I did not die!! Actually had awesome results. PRed on a few lifts, got up to a lean 191lbs. I'm now 2 weeks out of pct and down 5 pounds because I dumped my motorcycle in week two of pct and fractured my wrist. Have not been able to train at all.

Sorry for the abrupt ending of this log. I'll answer any questions there may be. I kinda just faded off the forums and didn't stay active.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenazone/Havoc/Transaderm cycle
    By natepierson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:12 PM
  2. trenazone/havoc cycle
    By bigred6347 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:29 AM
  3. Superdrol(or Trenazone)/Havoc cycle
    By wallkilllax35 in forum Anabolics