Halo & Stano Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Halo & Stano Cycle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Halo & Stano Cycle


    A little about me:
    Mid 20's, 205 lbs, 13% bf (should be down around 12 by the time I start my cycle) Been training since HS. The past few years however I've taken it very seriously with my training and diet and seen great results natty. After months of research I feel ready to start my first hardcore cycle here shortly. Just wanted to run it by some more experienced guy

    I will start my cycle early-mid April once I have everything finalized for how I will run it and get all of my gear. My goal is to dip down into the single digits bf while preserving the muscle I have, and maybe putting on lean gains if that is even possible. Just want to get a really lean, hard, vascular look.

    I know the number one real for getting cut up is diet and cardio. My regiment will be weights 6 days a week along with cardio on all of those days. Diet will be on point, and calorie deficient. I am looking to be somewhat conservative as far as sides considering this is my first run. But I don't wanna waste my money so I would like dosages to be enof to get me good results.

    This is what I had in mind:
    Halo-25 50/75/75/75/75/50
    Stano-200 400/400/400/400/400/400
    also:
    Liquid Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off throughout cycle and PCT

    Cycle Support:
    CEL Cycle Assist (start a week before cycle, run all the way through, and finish a week after)
    Natty Test Booster (throughout cycle and PCT)
    Taurine
    Fish Oil
    Joint Suppt

    Post Cycle:
    Liquid Clomid (need help with dosing here, or should I go with Tamox?)

    Well here you guys go, again all feedback/ critism is appreciated. Especially looking for help with my cycle dosage and especially the Post-cycle. I know there are alot of knowlegeable people out there so again, thanks!

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    why would you taper down the last week of halo? stano is under dosed....drop the test booster on cycle, its not a "test base". i have only tamoxifen citrate so i cant comment on clomid
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    What dosages would you recommend? And I just thought the natty would help me from being shut down at all.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    So what if I run it like this:
    Halo - 50/75/75/75/75/75
    Stano - 600/600/600/600/600/600
    Clen - 16 days on, 16 off throughout cycle and PCT

    PCT
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

    Again keep in mind I'm looking to get jacked not especially huge. And want to keep dosages moderate enof to avoid most sides. If anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to finalize everything in the next couple of days.
  5. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    So what if I run it like this:
    Halo - 50/75/75/75/75/75
    Stano - 600/600/600/600/600/600
    Clen - 16 days on, 16 off throughout cycle and PCT

    PCT
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

    Again keep in mind I'm looking to get jacked not especially huge. And want to keep dosages moderate enof to avoid most sides. If anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to finalize everything in the next couple of days.
    Honestly, I'd grab another bottle if need be of Stano and run it at 800mg throughout.

    Also, not implying you add more to the cycle but I think trenazone would be an awesome addition if you have the money
  6. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    id go 75 all the way with and run 8 weeks of stano,

    75/75/75/75/75/75
    600/600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000
    after halo is done keep stano higher, it helped me alot but i was up to 1200-1400mg
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

    Honestly, I'd grab another bottle if need be of Stano and run it at 800mg throughout.

    Also, not implying you add more to the cycle but I think trenazone would be an awesome addition if you have the money
    I did look into the trenazone before, that spray def looks interesting. I don't plan on running it on this current cycle but am interested maybe in my nxt. What can u tell me about its usage being a spray?

    And ok will be taking up the stano dosage.
  8. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    id go 75 all the way with and run 8 weeks of stano,

    75/75/75/75/75/75
    600/600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000
    after halo is done keep stano higher, it helped me alot but i was up to 1200-1400mg
    That does make sence considering stano is non-methylated. I may do that to add a little length to my cycle. Have to get another bottle but nbd.
  9. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    So here it is I plan on starting my cycle April 1st:

    HALO: 75/75/75/75/75/75/X/X/X/X/X/X
    STANO: 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000/X/X/X/X
    LIQUID CLEN: X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20
    LIQUID CLOMI: X/X/X/X/X/X/X/X/50/50/50/25

    Any thoughts before I get rolling? Especially on PCT. Getting pretty excited to get started!
  10. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    So here it is I plan on starting my cycle April 1st:

    HALO: 75/75/75/75/75/75/X/X/X/X/X/X
    STANO: 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000/X/X/X/X
    LIQUID CLEN: X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20
    LIQUID CLOMI: X/X/X/X/X/X/X/X/50/50/50/25

    Any thoughts before I get rolling? Especially on PCT. Getting pretty excited to get started!
    Hmm never heard of adding clen to a PH cycle. Wonder how this would work out..
  11. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Hmm never heard of adding clen to a PH cycle. Wonder how this would work out..
    Well I'm just trying to get super lean and ripped. Don't see why not, right? I'm doing some from the research labs.
  12. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Another questions I had was timing of dosage. I was planning on breaking it up into breakfast/lunch/dinner. Should I just do breakfast/dinner or maybe breakfast/before bed? I obviousy wont be doing clen later than 3 in the afternoon but was curious for timing of the anabolics. Thanks
  13. New Member
    aevarts91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    1015

    Reputation

    If memory serves me right, the half life of Halo is 8+ hours. And I know Stano is ~8 hours. Usually you would use these as a rough guide. So twice per day is fine (breakfast/dinner). Depending on when you train, try to throw one of the doses in with your pre workout meal.
  14. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aevarts91 View Post
    If memory serves me right, the half life of Halo is 8+ hours. And I know Stano is ~8 hours. Usually you would use these as a rough guide. So twice per day is fine (breakfast/dinner). Depending on when you train, try to throw one of the doses in with your pre workout meal.
    Thanks! I will typically be lifting first thing in the AM so just half before and half at dinner will be perfect.
  15. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would drop clen....with a proper weightloss diet you can drop down nicely without it....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I would drop clen....with a proper weightloss diet you can drop down nicely without it....
    Really? I already ordered some dammit haha. What is your reasoning?
  17. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i personally dont like a lot of supps/ph's at once. by other reviews and logs the compounds by themselves worked well for weightloss...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i personally dont like a lot of supps/ph's at once. by other reviews and logs the compounds by themselves worked well for weightloss...
    Ok would it hurt to use the clen later on in the summer once my cycle ends? since its more of a stim not an anabolic it shouldnt mess up any type of test production. If I run my cycle april-may, and finish pct in june could i start the clen in july?

    Thoughts?
  19. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    you could do that...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  20. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    ok sweet! That'll be the plan then! Thanks again for all the info!
  21. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Lotta great information here and I'll try to touch upon several things; your halo looks good and as mentioned no need to taper down at the end and if anything depending on how your body responds you could go slightly up, however, don't go past 125, maybe just the last week as long as you're feeling good. Stano as recommended by Hvatech is perfect.

    I would save the clen for another time, that's definitely gonna be pretty intense with what you're running for the first time and since you got all the supports done, if you can once in awhile, check your blood pressure at your local walmart. Also as Hva mentioned, it's generally not the best idea to run a crazy stack for the first time, halo/stano on it's own is gonna be a great entry level gauge to see how your body reacts and if you stay on point you'll definitely great some great results.

    If you haven't picked up your SERM yet, I'd would highly suggest getting Torem over clomid and nolva; a lot less sides (no headaches/mood swings) and not as toxic. If you're trying to bulk, I would save the clen for a bit later than July, because if you cut during PCT you'll lose everything unfortunately. I'd wait maybe 2-3 months after fully finishing PCT to start cutting, so you'll keep all your mass; depending on your budget, maybe I'd throw in Osta to ensure that you keep all that mass.

    No need to use the test booster during your cycle and I would save that for PCT and if you have a lot, just double down and can't go wrong with that. Just to be on the safe side the only thing(s) I would add is formasurge and a lot of people strongly recommend a fat burner with cortisol control (once your cortisol levels rise after pushing it hard, that's gonna eat away at your muscles), so either get that or a week before you start PCT I would get in 3g's of Vit C and then slowly taper down after PCT (3g from last week of cycle to 2nd week of PCT; then 2g from 1g a week later and so on). I know the fat burner conflicts with no cutting, but just up your calories a bit or hit the Vit C route.

    Drink a lotta water, between 1-1.5-2 gallons a day, the dosing difference between ph and supps should be between 4-5 hours. I would take hella/stano + fish oil then take the support then the ph's + fish oil and then at the end take the support. Ph+f/o I'd take with food, before w/o get in some good fats/carbs and you'll be feelin good. Some days will be harder than others to get out of bed, if that's the case, up your calories/carbs/water and although it's prob not required DHEA would be beneficial on cycle.

    If you start at 75mg, take 2 pwo and then that 1 later on. This is what I did, I'd have a meal take my supps, workout around an hour or so later, after workout I'd wait another 1hr to eat and by then it'd be around 4.5-5hrs, take the support and so on and so forth. I just re-read everything again and since you're trying to cut, it's gonna be trial and error, make sure you keep an eye on your macro nutrients, cardio, water intake core training, training in general and you should be good to go.

    I wouldn't look to clen as just as a fat loss and please don't replace real meals with protein shakes; get in a great amount of fiber, natural sugar from fruits and get in a good source of vitamins from vegetables and your multi will double down on that. You will pee a lot lot lot, color and smell will change so don't hit the panic button.

    Depending on what exercises you perform, you may experience back/calf pumps; hopefully you won't because that ish is mad annoying. Start with 3g of taurine before w/o and if it gets really bad, take 3g pre and post workout. Also, get in between 2-3 banana's or pill form of potassium/magnesium; however, if your diet is on point don't even worry about that.

    Another thing that's optional is getting something with fadogia in it (stay away from HCGenerate!); I really like T-Force a lot and in conjunction with your test booster (which one is it please?)/daa/serm/AI (aromatase inhibitor = forma/erase or erase pro) and a joint support and you're golden with PCT. So your PCT should look like:

    Torem or Clomid
    DAA
    Formasurge or erase or erase pro (please please please just choose 1 of these and don't mix them)
    Test Booster
    Something fadogia
    Unleashed (semi optional, but I've always used it)


    I think that about covers the basics and my bad for the long a$$ post, I know I said I would try to avoid them but I just can't when it comes down to getting the general info down. I know you did a lot of research already, because you got just about everything down and as long as you have everything ready on hand you're ready to go. Definitely keep us updated with everything ya do and any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM again or post it up and I'll/we'll get back to you as quick as I/we can, but I'm definitely in for this and I wish ya the best of luck yo!
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  22. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    I knew I forgot something to add, when the time comes we'll hit ya with some dosages for your PCT as well. When ya get a chance let us know whats good with what you're thinking about ordering or what you have ordered already and we'll take it from there.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  23. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    First off SinX, you nvr have to apologize to me for lengthy posts. I appreciate the time taken to share this awesome info!

    So I have re-read your posts several times to make sure not to miss anything and here are my responses:

    1. clen will def be saved for after the cycle. as for the exact time I will use I suppose can be determined on a play-by-ear basis because I certainly do not want to lose any of my gains due to it. I will monitor blood pressure as suggested.

    2. I will drop the test booster on cycle. Formasurge looks great, and interesting, nvr used a transdermal before. How many pumps daily tho? I will prlly opt for VitC over cortisol blocker unless I feel as though I am experiencing problems with it. Taurine will also be added in for back/calf pumps and I am planning on using SuperCissus joint sppt.

    3. I always consume plenty of water, piss every hour on the hour sometimes more lol, so shouldnt be a problem. Will consume plenty of protein from lean sources, decent amount of fats, and lower on carbs but plenty pre/post workout to fuel me. Cardio+lifting 5-6 days/week will continue my cut. I've dropped 10lbs in the last couple months so I think I have the whole cutting thing figured out now I just want to continue my cut and hopefully gain a little size and strength in the process. My biggest question with everything you explained was the timing of the dosage. I plan on lifting mid-afternoon on the majority of days, and considering the 8 hr half life of the pros when exactly should I take them? I was thinking breakfast, pre-workout (early afternoon), and before bed for the anabolics and then maybe dinner time (late afternoon) for the cycle support. this would give the 4-5 hr spacing needed. What are your thoughts?

    4. I saw your second post about the dosages and sounds good. I have already ordered clomid so looks like I'm stuck with it lol. The test booster is MuscleTest by American Muscle. Ik it has fadogia in it and more than likely DAA. If that doesnt work i can always buy those 2 separate.

    Haha alot for me to take in here but greatly appreciated. Thanks again for sending some knowledge my way! Getting really excited for this!
  24. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    First off SinX, you nvr have to apologize to me for lengthy posts. I appreciate the time taken to share this awesome info!

    So I have re-read your posts several times to make sure not to miss anything and here are my responses:

    1. clen will def be saved for after the cycle. as for the exact time I will use I suppose can be determined on a play-by-ear basis because I certainly do not want to lose any of my gains due to it. I will monitor blood pressure as suggested.

    2. I will drop the test booster on cycle. Formasurge looks great, and interesting, nvr used a transdermal before. How many pumps daily tho? I will prlly opt for VitC over cortisol blocker unless I feel as though I am experiencing problems with it. Taurine will also be added in for back/calf pumps and I am planning on using SuperCissus joint sppt.

    3. I always consume plenty of water, piss every hour on the hour sometimes more lol, so shouldnt be a problem. Will consume plenty of protein from lean sources, decent amount of fats, and lower on carbs but plenty pre/post workout to fuel me. Cardio+lifting 5-6 days/week will continue my cut. I've dropped 10lbs in the last couple months so I think I have the whole cutting thing figured out now I just want to continue my cut and hopefully gain a little size and strength in the process. My biggest question with everything you explained was the timing of the dosage. I plan on lifting mid-afternoon on the majority of days, and considering the 8 hr half life of the pros when exactly should I take them? I was thinking breakfast, pre-workout (early afternoon), and before bed for the anabolics and then maybe dinner time (late afternoon) for the cycle support. this would give the 4-5 hr spacing needed. What are your thoughts?

    4. I saw your second post about the dosages and sounds good. I have already ordered clomid so looks like I'm stuck with it lol. The test booster is MuscleTest by American Muscle. Ik it has fadogia in it and more than likely DAA. If that doesnt work i can always buy those 2 separate.

    Haha alot for me to take in here but greatly appreciated. Thanks again for sending some knowledge my way! Getting really excited for this!
    No doubt and yes play it by ear with clen, as that will definitely have your heart rate sitting too high for a ph run for that long.

    With Formasurge the doses start at 75 (I think that's 2-3 pumps) and then slowly taper down; however, save that for PCT. However, if you start to notice bloat just use a squirt here and there, but mainly for PCT. I'll take a look at what I have dosed for forma and I'll send that over. Pre-load the cissus as soon as you can, since that takes a bit of time to quick in, if you start now, by the time you're beginning your cycle, it should settle in just nicely.

    3 you have down on lock pretty much and I would separate the doses 4-5 hours apart, so take majority with your first meal then 4-5 hours later take support and repeat that twice; as you have it outlined looks pretty good, take ph's around 1-1.5hrs before workout; so at 75mg halo take 2 pwo and take that other later that day, before taking your support supps for the last time of the evening.

    I was trying to find that last night, the muscletest but I couldn't find the ingredients on there, if you don't mind, can you post up what's in there please; especially the fadogia and DAA, if that's normal doses you won't need anything else.

    No worries at all and anytime, lemme know what's good with that test booster and I think you're just about on your way to go.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  25. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Ok awesome thanks.

    So do I save the formasurge strictly for PCT or do I start pumping it once I start my cycle?

    I have IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support btw. I will follow the plan for timing of the pros/support. I have been taking tradition glucosamine/chondroitin for joints but will start loading cissus ASAP.

    I will get back to you with the ingredients on the muscletest dosage later this evening when I have the chance to look if thats alright. If it won't work there's no problem picking up something else.
  26. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1770

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Hmm never heard of adding clen to a PH cycle. Wonder how this would work out..
    clen will work fine on a PH cycle done it alot over the years. Just be sure you start out low with clen especially if you never used it alot of people get shaky hands and very hot to where it's uncomfortable. I ran the orginal LG stano at 500mgs a day and it treated me like I was running 50mg of winny.
  27. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    clen will work fine on a PH cycle done it alot over the years. Just be sure you start out low with clen especially if you never used it alot of people get shaky hands and very hot to where it's uncomfortable. I ran the orginal LG stano at 500mgs a day and it treated me like I was running 50mg of winny.
    Trying not to go too overboard here and following some advice from the other guys and not running clen on this cycle considering its my first. I will have it on hand for the future tho... that sounds really exciting about the Stano tho! I would love to see results like that.
  28. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    I tried messaging you a pic of the test booster's label SinX. Not sure if it worked or not tho.
  29. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Ok awesome thanks.

    So do I save the formasurge strictly for PCT or do I start pumping it once I start my cycle?

    I have IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support btw. I will follow the plan for timing of the pros/support. I have been taking tradition glucosamine/chondroitin for joints but will start loading cissus ASAP.

    I will get back to you with the ingredients on the muscletest dosage later this evening when I have the chance to look if thats alright. If it won't work there's no problem picking up something else.
    I got the link in the email and after answering this post, I'll take a look and let ya know what's good.

    I would save forma for PCT; however, if you notice bloat, just hit up 1-2 squirts and that will help. No need to run it throughout your cycle. Their cycle support is actually pretty decent and will be enough for halo. Traditional gloucasamine/chond is perfect too, keep taking that and load on cissus, a bit before you're cycle and use it all the way through (as long as you can).

    I'll take a look now at the ingredients and post back in a few.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  30. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    That product actually looks pretty intense, some very good stuff in there; I would add DAA 3g for 3 weeks and although it's up to you, I'd get the T-force and you could use half now and half next time (or if you want your libido through the roof, bustin all kinds of whoa do a normal dose).

    It's recommended to get 1-1.5g+ of fadogia a day, since the ingredients doesn't fully list how much fadogia agrestis is involved (due to a prop blend), if it were me I'd add the extra, but no worries. That test booster + serm + DAA + forma (ai) + extra fadogia (optional) and you'll have a rockin PCT (pun or no pun intended).

    You said you picked up clomid right?
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  31. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Sounds great, thanks for clearing up the questions regarding forma and the test booster.

    Correct, clomid is my PCT. should be arriving in the next couple of days.

    I'll have to pick up some DAA and T-Force for PCT. I'll have my gf will thank you for the great libido haha.

    I'm going to start loading on Cissus today, prlly make an order today for the few things I still need for my cycle and I should be g2g!
    I would really like to start running my cycle sometime next week. Now I'm not going to be an idiot about this, if everything isn't in place than I will postpone. But if everything is set up right and g2g than I don't see any reason why not to. Any thoughts on this?
  32. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Sounds great, thanks for clearing up the questions regarding forma and the test booster.

    Correct, clomid is my PCT. should be arriving in the next couple of days.

    I'll have to pick up some DAA and T-Force for PCT. I'll have my gf will thank you for the great libido haha.

    I'm going to start loading on Cissus today, prlly make an order today for the few things I still need for my cycle and I should be g2g!
    I would really like to start running my cycle sometime next week. Now I'm not going to be an idiot about this, if everything isn't in place than I will postpone. But if everything is set up right and g2g than I don't see any reason why not to. Any thoughts on this?
    yea as long as support supps and PCT are all set what are you waiting for!? lol good luck with your cycle. I think Sinx has given you plenty to go with and agree with everything he says (although he can be a little long-winded at times lol )
  33. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    yea as long as support supps and PCT are all set what are you waiting for!? lol good luck with your cycle. I think Sinx has given you plenty to go with and agree with everything he says (although he can be a little long-winded at times lol )

    Thanks JoeySon! Haha well I'm not complaining about all the info and do appreciate all the help I have received. Everything should arrive by the end of the week, so if thats the case, I'll get started beginning of nxt week!!
  34. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    yea as long as support supps and PCT are all set what are you waiting for!? lol good luck with your cycle. I think Sinx has given you plenty to go with and agree with everything he says (although he can be a little long-winded at times lol )
    Thank you Joey, I completely agree with this hahah and I know my bad with the length of info in one shot; I feel like I need to add a disclaimer in my signature.

    No doubt, once everything is on hand let it begin. you're g2g.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  35. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Thank you Joey, I completely agree with this hahah and I know my bad with the length of info in one shot; I feel like I need to add a disclaimer in my signature.

    No doubt, once everything is on hand let it begin. you're g2g.
    Lol I'm just giving you a hard time. You seem to know your stuff, keep doing what you do
  36. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Awesome, thanks guys! Well as soon as everything is in I will get rolling and do my best to keep a good log.
  37. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Sounds good bro keep us updated
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  38. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Of course!!!
  39. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    58091

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Sounds good bro keep us updated
    So I have ordered everything else I will need for my cycle. In a couple of days I will be g2g. One thing I wanted to be certain on before I get going tho is the timing of everything. I will break down what my schedule will look like, and when I think I will be taking everything based on our prior discussion and just let me know what needs changed if you could, thanks!

    Upon waking/ Breakfast (8:00 AM):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    1-1.5 hrs before workout (1:00-3:00 PM):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    Evening meal (6:00-7:00):
    2 pills - Cycle Suppt

    Before Bed (11:00-12:00):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    Was trying to base this on the 8hr half-lives of the anabolics and also trying the 4-5 hr window needed between taking the cycle support and pros as you suggested. Let me know if you have a more efficient way.
  40. Advanced Member
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    17862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    So I have ordered everything else I will need for my cycle. In a couple of days I will be g2g. One thing I wanted to be certain on before I get going tho is the timing of everything. I will break down what my schedule will look like, and when I think I will be taking everything based on our prior discussion and just let me know what needs changed if you could, thanks!

    Upon waking/ Breakfast (8:00 AM):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    1-1.5 hrs before workout (1:00-3:00 PM):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    Evening meal (6:00-7:00):
    2 pills - Cycle Suppt

    Before Bed (11:00-12:00):
    25mg - Halo
    200mg - Stano

    Was trying to base this on the 8hr half-lives of the anabolics and also trying the 4-5 hr window needed between taking the cycle support and pros as you suggested. Let me know if you have a more efficient way.
    Looks good, but I would change it slightly:

    We're gonna have to move a few things around and it's all depending on your schedule:

    Eat a meal an hour or so before workout and take 50mg hella and 400 mg stano

    After you workout that will be 2 hours, so wait another 2-3 hours to eat/snack/shake/empty stomach take support

    Have another meal/snack and take 25mg halo and 200mg stano

    Wait another 4-5 hours then either meal/snack/shake/empty stomach end the night with your support.

    This is pretty much the staple of timing and dosing between 4-5 hours between ph's and support. Whether it was mental or not, I remember one night I didn't take my support/extra support and after moving around for work and dealing with different things at once, I noticed I was getting flushed pretty quick and I had a nice headache that lasted the whole night.

    You want to make sure those halo/stano levels are flowing throughout your body through the day and night, so it's consistent and your body will adapt to it. It's like taking a particular kind of medication, where they tell you to take it around the same time whether it's upon waking or retiring.

    Also before you hop into it, make sure to pre-load 2 weeks for liver/blood pressure support and the let ride begin!
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beast/Katana & Trenazone Cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Epi/Halo Extreme stack cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 06:59 PM
  4. Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 01:41 PM
  5. PP/Halo/Super/Prostan Cycle
    By precision40 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in