Halo & Stano Cycle

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
A little about me:
Mid 20's, 205 lbs, 13% bf (should be down around 12 by the time I start my cycle) Been training since HS. The past few years however I've taken it very seriously with my training and diet and seen great results natty. After months of research I feel ready to start my first hardcore cycle here shortly. Just wanted to run it by some more experienced guy

I will start my cycle early-mid April once I have everything finalized for how I will run it and get all of my gear. My goal is to dip down into the single digits bf while preserving the muscle I have, and maybe putting on lean gains if that is even possible. Just want to get a really lean, hard, vascular look.

I know the number one real for getting cut up is diet and cardio. My regiment will be weights 6 days a week along with cardio on all of those days. Diet will be on point, and calorie deficient. I am looking to be somewhat conservative as far as sides considering this is my first run. But I don't wanna waste my money so I would like dosages to be enof to get me good results.

This is what I had in mind:
Halo-25 50/75/75/75/75/50
Stano-200 400/400/400/400/400/400
also:
Liquid Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off throughout cycle and PCT

Cycle Support:
CEL Cycle Assist (start a week before cycle, run all the way through, and finish a week after)
Natty Test Booster (throughout cycle and PCT)
Taurine
Fish Oil
Joint Suppt

Post Cycle:
Liquid Clomid (need help with dosing here, or should I go with Tamox?)

Well here you guys go, again all feedback/ critism is appreciated. Especially looking for help with my cycle dosage and especially the Post-cycle. I know there are alot of knowlegeable people out there so again, thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why would you taper down the last week of halo? stano is under dosed....drop the test booster on cycle, its not a "test base". i have only tamoxifen citrate so i cant comment on clomid

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
What dosages would you recommend? And I just thought the natty would help me from being shut down at all.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So what if I run it like this:
Halo - 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stano - 600/600/600/600/600/600
Clen - 16 days on, 16 off throughout cycle and PCT

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25

Again keep in mind I'm looking to get jacked not especially huge. And want to keep dosages moderate enof to avoid most sides. If anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to finalize everything in the next couple of days.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So what if I run it like this:
Halo - 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stano - 600/600/600/600/600/600
Clen - 16 days on, 16 off throughout cycle and PCT

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25

Again keep in mind I'm looking to get jacked not especially huge. And want to keep dosages moderate enof to avoid most sides. If anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to finalize everything in the next couple of days.
Honestly, I'd grab another bottle if need be of Stano and run it at 800mg throughout.

Also, not implying you add more to the cycle but I think trenazone would be an awesome addition if you have the money

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id go 75 all the way with and run 8 weeks of stano,

75/75/75/75/75/75
600/600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000
after halo is done keep stano higher, it helped me alot but i was up to 1200-1400mg

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Honestly, I'd grab another bottle if need be of Stano and run it at 800mg throughout.

Also, not implying you add more to the cycle but I think trenazone would be an awesome addition if you have the money
I did look into the trenazone before, that spray def looks interesting. I don't plan on running it on this current cycle but am interested maybe in my nxt. What can u tell me about its usage being a spray?

And ok will be taking up the stano dosage.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
id go 75 all the way with and run 8 weeks of stano,

75/75/75/75/75/75
600/600/600/800/800/800/1000/1000
after halo is done keep stano higher, it helped me alot but i was up to 1200-1400mg
That does make sence considering stano is non-methylated. I may do that to add a little length to my cycle. Have to get another bottle but nbd.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So here it is I plan on starting my cycle April 1st:

HALO: 75/75/75/75/75/75/X/X/X/X/X/X
STANO: 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000/X/X/X/X
LIQUID CLEN: X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20
LIQUID CLOMI: X/X/X/X/X/X/X/X/50/50/50/25

Any thoughts before I get rolling? Especially on PCT. Getting pretty excited to get started!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So here it is I plan on starting my cycle April 1st:

HALO: 75/75/75/75/75/75/X/X/X/X/X/X
STANO: 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000/X/X/X/X
LIQUID CLEN: X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20/X/X/20-100/100-20
LIQUID CLOMI: X/X/X/X/X/X/X/X/50/50/50/25

Any thoughts before I get rolling? Especially on PCT. Getting pretty excited to get started!
Hmm never heard of adding clen to a PH cycle. Wonder how this would work out..

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Well I'm just trying to get super lean and ripped. Don't see why not, right? I'm doing some from the research labs.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Another questions I had was timing of dosage. I was planning on breaking it up into breakfast/lunch/dinner. Should I just do breakfast/dinner or maybe breakfast/before bed? I obviousy wont be doing clen later than 3 in the afternoon but was curious for timing of the anabolics. Thanks

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
If memory serves me right, the half life of Halo is 8+ hours. And I know Stano is ~8 hours. Usually you would use these as a rough guide. So twice per day is fine (breakfast/dinner). Depending on when you train, try to throw one of the doses in with your pre workout meal.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
If memory serves me right, the half life of Halo is 8+ hours. And I know Stano is ~8 hours. Usually you would use these as a rough guide. So twice per day is fine (breakfast/dinner). Depending on when you train, try to throw one of the doses in with your pre workout meal.
Thanks! I will typically be lifting first thing in the AM so just half before and half at dinner will be perfect.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would drop clen....with a proper weightloss diet you can drop down nicely without it....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i personally dont like a lot of supps/ph's at once. by other reviews and logs the compounds by themselves worked well for weightloss...

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
i personally dont like a lot of supps/ph's at once. by other reviews and logs the compounds by themselves worked well for weightloss...
Ok would it hurt to use the clen later on in the summer once my cycle ends? since its more of a stim not an anabolic it shouldnt mess up any type of test production. If I run my cycle april-may, and finish pct in june could i start the clen in july?

Thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you could do that...

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
ok sweet! That'll be the plan then! Thanks again for all the info!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Lotta great information here and I'll try to touch upon several things; your halo looks good and as mentioned no need to taper down at the end and if anything depending on how your body responds you could go slightly up, however, don't go past 125, maybe just the last week as long as you're feeling good. Stano as recommended by Hvatech is perfect.

I would save the clen for another time, that's definitely gonna be pretty intense with what you're running for the first time and since you got all the supports done, if you can once in awhile, check your blood pressure at your local walmart. Also as Hva mentioned, it's generally not the best idea to run a crazy stack for the first time, halo/stano on it's own is gonna be a great entry level gauge to see how your body reacts and if you stay on point you'll definitely great some great results.

If you haven't picked up your SERM yet, I'd would highly suggest getting Torem over clomid and nolva; a lot less sides (no headaches/mood swings) and not as toxic. If you're trying to bulk, I would save the clen for a bit later than July, because if you cut during PCT you'll lose everything unfortunately. I'd wait maybe 2-3 months after fully finishing PCT to start cutting, so you'll keep all your mass; depending on your budget, maybe I'd throw in Osta to ensure that you keep all that mass.

No need to use the test booster during your cycle and I would save that for PCT and if you have a lot, just double down and can't go wrong with that. Just to be on the safe side the only thing(s) I would add is formasurge and a lot of people strongly recommend a fat burner with cortisol control (once your cortisol levels rise after pushing it hard, that's gonna eat away at your muscles), so either get that or a week before you start PCT I would get in 3g's of Vit C and then slowly taper down after PCT (3g from last week of cycle to 2nd week of PCT; then 2g from 1g a week later and so on). I know the fat burner conflicts with no cutting, but just up your calories a bit or hit the Vit C route.

Drink a lotta water, between 1-1.5-2 gallons a day, the dosing difference between ph and supps should be between 4-5 hours. I would take hella/stano + fish oil then take the support then the ph's + fish oil and then at the end take the support. Ph+f/o I'd take with food, before w/o get in some good fats/carbs and you'll be feelin good. Some days will be harder than others to get out of bed, if that's the case, up your calories/carbs/water and although it's prob not required DHEA would be beneficial on cycle.

If you start at 75mg, take 2 pwo and then that 1 later on. This is what I did, I'd have a meal take my supps, workout around an hour or so later, after workout I'd wait another 1hr to eat and by then it'd be around 4.5-5hrs, take the support and so on and so forth. I just re-read everything again and since you're trying to cut, it's gonna be trial and error, make sure you keep an eye on your macro nutrients, cardio, water intake core training, training in general and you should be good to go.

I wouldn't look to clen as just as a fat loss and please don't replace real meals with protein shakes; get in a great amount of fiber, natural sugar from fruits and get in a good source of vitamins from vegetables and your multi will double down on that. You will pee a lot lot lot, color and smell will change so don't hit the panic button.

Depending on what exercises you perform, you may experience back/calf pumps; hopefully you won't because that ish is mad annoying. Start with 3g of taurine before w/o and if it gets really bad, take 3g pre and post workout. Also, get in between 2-3 banana's or pill form of potassium/magnesium; however, if your diet is on point don't even worry about that.

Another thing that's optional is getting something with fadogia in it (stay away from HCGenerate!); I really like T-Force a lot and in conjunction with your test booster (which one is it please?)/daa/serm/AI (aromatase inhibitor = forma/erase or erase pro) and a joint support and you're golden with PCT. So your PCT should look like:

Torem or Clomid
DAA
Formasurge or erase or erase pro (please please please just choose 1 of these and don't mix them)
Test Booster
Something fadogia
Unleashed (semi optional, but I've always used it)

I think that about covers the basics and my bad for the long a$$ post, I know I said I would try to avoid them but I just can't when it comes down to getting the general info down. I know you did a lot of research already, because you got just about everything down and as long as you have everything ready on hand you're ready to go. Definitely keep us updated with everything ya do and any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM again or post it up and I'll/we'll get back to you as quick as I/we can, but I'm definitely in for this and I wish ya the best of luck yo!

SinX

SinX

Awards
I knew I forgot something to add, when the time comes we'll hit ya with some dosages for your PCT as well. When ya get a chance let us know whats good with what you're thinking about ordering or what you have ordered already and we'll take it from there.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
First off SinX, you nvr have to apologize to me for lengthy posts. I appreciate the time taken to share this awesome info!

So I have re-read your posts several times to make sure not to miss anything and here are my responses:

1. clen will def be saved for after the cycle. as for the exact time I will use I suppose can be determined on a play-by-ear basis because I certainly do not want to lose any of my gains due to it. I will monitor blood pressure as suggested.

2. I will drop the test booster on cycle. Formasurge looks great, and interesting, nvr used a transdermal before. How many pumps daily tho? I will prlly opt for VitC over cortisol blocker unless I feel as though I am experiencing problems with it. Taurine will also be added in for back/calf pumps and I am planning on using SuperCissus joint sppt.

3. I always consume plenty of water, piss every hour on the hour sometimes more lol, so shouldnt be a problem. Will consume plenty of protein from lean sources, decent amount of fats, and lower on carbs but plenty pre/post workout to fuel me. Cardio+lifting 5-6 days/week will continue my cut. I've dropped 10lbs in the last couple months so I think I have the whole cutting thing figured out now I just want to continue my cut and hopefully gain a little size and strength in the process. My biggest question with everything you explained was the timing of the dosage. I plan on lifting mid-afternoon on the majority of days, and considering the 8 hr half life of the pros when exactly should I take them? I was thinking breakfast, pre-workout (early afternoon), and before bed for the anabolics and then maybe dinner time (late afternoon) for the cycle support. this would give the 4-5 hr spacing needed. What are your thoughts?

4. I saw your second post about the dosages and sounds good. I have already ordered clomid so looks like I'm stuck with it lol. The test booster is MuscleTest by American Muscle. Ik it has fadogia in it and more than likely DAA. If that doesnt work i can always buy those 2 separate.

Haha alot for me to take in here but greatly appreciated. Thanks again for sending some knowledge my way! Getting really excited for this!

SinX

SinX

Awards
First off SinX, you nvr have to apologize to me for lengthy posts. I appreciate the time taken to share this awesome info!

So I have re-read your posts several times to make sure not to miss anything and here are my responses:

1. clen will def be saved for after the cycle. as for the exact time I will use I suppose can be determined on a play-by-ear basis because I certainly do not want to lose any of my gains due to it. I will monitor blood pressure as suggested.

2. I will drop the test booster on cycle. Formasurge looks great, and interesting, nvr used a transdermal before. How many pumps daily tho? I will prlly opt for VitC over cortisol blocker unless I feel as though I am experiencing problems with it. Taurine will also be added in for back/calf pumps and I am planning on using SuperCissus joint sppt.

3. I always consume plenty of water, piss every hour on the hour sometimes more lol, so shouldnt be a problem. Will consume plenty of protein from lean sources, decent amount of fats, and lower on carbs but plenty pre/post workout to fuel me. Cardio+lifting 5-6 days/week will continue my cut. I've dropped 10lbs in the last couple months so I think I have the whole cutting thing figured out now I just want to continue my cut and hopefully gain a little size and strength in the process. My biggest question with everything you explained was the timing of the dosage. I plan on lifting mid-afternoon on the majority of days, and considering the 8 hr half life of the pros when exactly should I take them? I was thinking breakfast, pre-workout (early afternoon), and before bed for the anabolics and then maybe dinner time (late afternoon) for the cycle support. this would give the 4-5 hr spacing needed. What are your thoughts?

4. I saw your second post about the dosages and sounds good. I have already ordered clomid so looks like I'm stuck with it lol. The test booster is MuscleTest by American Muscle. Ik it has fadogia in it and more than likely DAA. If that doesnt work i can always buy those 2 separate.

Haha alot for me to take in here but greatly appreciated. Thanks again for sending some knowledge my way! Getting really excited for this!
No doubt and yes play it by ear with clen, as that will definitely have your heart rate sitting too high for a ph run for that long.

With Formasurge the doses start at 75 (I think that's 2-3 pumps) and then slowly taper down; however, save that for PCT. However, if you start to notice bloat just use a squirt here and there, but mainly for PCT. I'll take a look at what I have dosed for forma and I'll send that over. Pre-load the cissus as soon as you can, since that takes a bit of time to quick in, if you start now, by the time you're beginning your cycle, it should settle in just nicely.

3 you have down on lock pretty much and I would separate the doses 4-5 hours apart, so take majority with your first meal then 4-5 hours later take support and repeat that twice; as you have it outlined looks pretty good, take ph's around 1-1.5hrs before workout; so at 75mg halo take 2 pwo and take that other later that day, before taking your support supps for the last time of the evening.

I was trying to find that last night, the muscletest but I couldn't find the ingredients on there, if you don't mind, can you post up what's in there please; especially the fadogia and DAA, if that's normal doses you won't need anything else.

No worries at all and anytime, lemme know what's good with that test booster and I think you're just about on your way to go.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Ok awesome thanks.

So do I save the formasurge strictly for PCT or do I start pumping it once I start my cycle?

I have IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support btw. I will follow the plan for timing of the pros/support. I have been taking tradition glucosamine/chondroitin for joints but will start loading cissus ASAP.

I will get back to you with the ingredients on the muscletest dosage later this evening when I have the chance to look if thats alright. If it won't work there's no problem picking up something else.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clen will work fine on a PH cycle done it alot over the years. Just be sure you start out low with clen especially if you never used it alot of people get shaky hands and very hot to where it's uncomfortable. I ran the orginal LG stano at 500mgs a day and it treated me like I was running 50mg of winny.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
clen will work fine on a PH cycle done it alot over the years. Just be sure you start out low with clen especially if you never used it alot of people get shaky hands and very hot to where it's uncomfortable. I ran the orginal LG stano at 500mgs a day and it treated me like I was running 50mg of winny.
Trying not to go too overboard here and following some advice from the other guys and not running clen on this cycle considering its my first. I will have it on hand for the future tho... that sounds really exciting about the Stano tho! I would love to see results like that.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I tried messaging you a pic of the test booster's label SinX. Not sure if it worked or not tho.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok awesome thanks.

So do I save the formasurge strictly for PCT or do I start pumping it once I start my cycle?

I have IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support btw. I will follow the plan for timing of the pros/support. I have been taking tradition glucosamine/chondroitin for joints but will start loading cissus ASAP.

I will get back to you with the ingredients on the muscletest dosage later this evening when I have the chance to look if thats alright. If it won't work there's no problem picking up something else.
I got the link in the email and after answering this post, I'll take a look and let ya know what's good.

I would save forma for PCT; however, if you notice bloat, just hit up 1-2 squirts and that will help. No need to run it throughout your cycle. Their cycle support is actually pretty decent and will be enough for halo. Traditional gloucasamine/chond is perfect too, keep taking that and load on cissus, a bit before you're cycle and use it all the way through (as long as you can).

I'll take a look now at the ingredients and post back in a few.

SinX

SinX

Awards
That product actually looks pretty intense, some very good stuff in there; I would add DAA 3g for 3 weeks and although it's up to you, I'd get the T-force and you could use half now and half next time (or if you want your libido through the roof, bustin all kinds of whoa do a normal dose).

It's recommended to get 1-1.5g+ of fadogia a day, since the ingredients doesn't fully list how much fadogia agrestis is involved (due to a prop blend), if it were me I'd add the extra, but no worries. That test booster + serm + DAA + forma (ai) + extra fadogia (optional) and you'll have a rockin PCT (pun or no pun intended).

You said you picked up clomid right?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Sounds great, thanks for clearing up the questions regarding forma and the test booster.

Correct, clomid is my PCT. should be arriving in the next couple of days.

I'll have to pick up some DAA and T-Force for PCT. I'll have my gf will thank you for the great libido haha.

I'm going to start loading on Cissus today, prlly make an order today for the few things I still need for my cycle and I should be g2g!
I would really like to start running my cycle sometime next week. Now I'm not going to be an idiot about this, if everything isn't in place than I will postpone. But if everything is set up right and g2g than I don't see any reason why not to. Any thoughts on this?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Sounds great, thanks for clearing up the questions regarding forma and the test booster.

Correct, clomid is my PCT. should be arriving in the next couple of days.

I'll have to pick up some DAA and T-Force for PCT. I'll have my gf will thank you for the great libido haha.

I'm going to start loading on Cissus today, prlly make an order today for the few things I still need for my cycle and I should be g2g!
I would really like to start running my cycle sometime next week. Now I'm not going to be an idiot about this, if everything isn't in place than I will postpone. But if everything is set up right and g2g than I don't see any reason why not to. Any thoughts on this?
yea as long as support supps and PCT are all set what are you waiting for!? lol good luck with your cycle. I think Sinx has given you plenty to go with and agree with everything he says (although he can be a little long-winded at times lol :006:)

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
yea as long as support supps and PCT are all set what are you waiting for!? lol good luck with your cycle. I think Sinx has given you plenty to go with and agree with everything he says (although he can be a little long-winded at times lol :006:)

Thanks JoeySon! Haha well I'm not complaining about all the info and do appreciate all the help I have received. Everything should arrive by the end of the week, so if thats the case, I'll get started beginning of nxt week!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thank you Joey, I completely agree with this hahah and I know my bad with the length of info in one shot; I feel like I need to add a disclaimer in my signature.

No doubt, once everything is on hand let it begin. you're g2g.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thank you Joey, I completely agree with this hahah and I know my bad with the length of info in one shot; I feel like I need to add a disclaimer in my signature.

No doubt, once everything is on hand let it begin. you're g2g.
Lol I'm just giving you a hard time. You seem to know your stuff, keep doing what you do

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Awesome, thanks guys! Well as soon as everything is in I will get rolling and do my best to keep a good log.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sounds good bro keep us updated

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Sounds good bro keep us updated
So I have ordered everything else I will need for my cycle. In a couple of days I will be g2g. One thing I wanted to be certain on before I get going tho is the timing of everything. I will break down what my schedule will look like, and when I think I will be taking everything based on our prior discussion and just let me know what needs changed if you could, thanks!

Upon waking/ Breakfast (8:00 AM):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

1-1.5 hrs before workout (1:00-3:00 PM):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

Evening meal (6:00-7:00):
2 pills - Cycle Suppt

Before Bed (11:00-12:00):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

Was trying to base this on the 8hr half-lives of the anabolics and also trying the 4-5 hr window needed between taking the cycle support and pros as you suggested. Let me know if you have a more efficient way.

SinX

SinX

Awards
So I have ordered everything else I will need for my cycle. In a couple of days I will be g2g. One thing I wanted to be certain on before I get going tho is the timing of everything. I will break down what my schedule will look like, and when I think I will be taking everything based on our prior discussion and just let me know what needs changed if you could, thanks!

Upon waking/ Breakfast (8:00 AM):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

1-1.5 hrs before workout (1:00-3:00 PM):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

Evening meal (6:00-7:00):
2 pills - Cycle Suppt

Before Bed (11:00-12:00):
25mg - Halo
200mg - Stano

Was trying to base this on the 8hr half-lives of the anabolics and also trying the 4-5 hr window needed between taking the cycle support and pros as you suggested. Let me know if you have a more efficient way.
Looks good, but I would change it slightly:

We're gonna have to move a few things around and it's all depending on your schedule:

Eat a meal an hour or so before workout and take 50mg hella and 400 mg stano

After you workout that will be 2 hours, so wait another 2-3 hours to eat/snack/shake/empty stomach take support

Have another meal/snack and take 25mg halo and 200mg stano

Wait another 4-5 hours then either meal/snack/shake/empty stomach end the night with your support.

This is pretty much the staple of timing and dosing between 4-5 hours between ph's and support. Whether it was mental or not, I remember one night I didn't take my support/extra support and after moving around for work and dealing with different things at once, I noticed I was getting flushed pretty quick and I had a nice headache that lasted the whole night.

You want to make sure those halo/stano levels are flowing throughout your body through the day and night, so it's consistent and your body will adapt to it. It's like taking a particular kind of medication, where they tell you to take it around the same time whether it's upon waking or retiring.

Also before you hop into it, make sure to pre-load 2 weeks for liver/blood pressure support and the let ride begin!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Ok thanks for clarifying, just wanted to make sure I have it all down pat! I might have to slightly adjust my schedule and try to workout a little earlier in the day so I have time to get in the 2 doses of support and other does of pros.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok thanks for clarifying, just wanted to make sure I have it all down pat! I might have to slightly adjust my schedule and try to workout a little earlier in the day so I have time to get in the 2 doses of support and other does of pros.
no worries and once you get it down to a routine, it'll become second nature and don't be afraid to take them with you and take em in public, their technically vitamins right hahah.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
ok I'll try not to overthink it... hahaha i gotcha, I'm always carrying around pillboxes and poppin em so it'll be a natural look for me anyways takin this stuff around with me.

SinX

SinX

Awards
ok I'll try not to overthink it... hahaha i gotcha, I'm always carrying around pillboxes and poppin em so it'll be a natural look for me anyways takin this stuff around with me.
There ya go and if you have to take liquids around, just make sure to take off the sticker and you're g2g. I've dosed torem before in mcdonalds on the road and although the many times I've done it, only one person asked what it was, it's a special anti-bacterial mouthwash.

A heads up with forma (don't worry about application yet, until the time comes) don't go over the recommended amount of pumps, otherwise it'll become an anabolic agent; during PCT that's a major no no. Also, be sure to taper down from it and use it 2 weeks after your last dose of serm, so make sure you have enough for 6 weeks (the last two are pretty much 1-2 squirts am/pm).

You may or may not get headaches/increased BP when starting HB so once those fade away then drop down during cycle (3x 565 HB before cycle starts and then when cycle starts 2x HB and that could go with MT since you already have the assist you're good).

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
yeah no worries, but haha that is brilliant!

okay I will remember that for forma PCT

I'm totally lost on the last paragraph, sorry. HB and MT?

SinX

SinX

Awards
yeah no worries, but haha that is brilliant!

okay I will remember that for forma PCT

I'm totally lost on the last paragraph, sorry. HB and MT?
Forma is also good on hand just in case you notice any extra bloat, etc and start that off lightly until you notice improvement; last week of my hella/sd cycle I was going off and on it, before I was on it fully during PCT followed by 2 weeks when I finished PCT.

HB = Hawthrone Berry and MT = Milk Thistle, although you have cycle support, I think it would be a bit better of an option to use those two + joint supp for pre-load, then when you hit cycle take the assist and when you're taking the assist you could either take an extra pill of both (you have to get a feel for your body).

For example when I was deep into my stack, I felt it was hard to urinate at times, my pee would be darker, so I upped my water and extra MT on top of a probably well under dosed supp and felt much better. If my headaches would be too intense, I'd increase my HB; that's also a double edged sword, because depending on how much you take and when, it could help or very well exacerbate your headaches and BP. So once you get a good gauge on how your body reacts, you'll be able to adjust a few things here and there and that'll make a world of difference.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Makes sense, I should have the forma on hand by the end of the week.

Okay thanks, sorry about that, I have MT and will pick up some HB and start loading up today. I will definitely keep all of this in mind, watching how my body reacts to everything closely. Hopefully keeping everything in check will keep sides at a minimum. Decreased libido shouldn't be a concern tho?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Makes sense, I should have the forma on hand by the end of the week.

Okay thanks, sorry about that, I have MT and will pick up some HB and start loading up today. I will definitely keep all of this in mind, watching how my body reacts to everything closely. Hopefully keeping everything in check will keep sides at a minimum. Decreased libido shouldn't be a concern tho?
Sounds good and no need to apologize at all bro; anytime you have a second doubt just post it up and we got cha here. Just listen to your body, no need to drive yourself crazy like I used to do, by checking every lump and trying to link everything together; be natural and relaxed and if something comes out of left field, be cool check it for a bit, don't over think it, try to come to a conclusion through research or post it here/ask someone.

With stano, decreased libido/lethargy shouldn't be a problem at all, I mean unless your diet sucks and don't do any cardio with little to no water/carb intake, but I highly doubt that those are a factor here. Try to hump a bit of time after pumping, eat certain foods/fruits and you'll be golden. That was one of my biggest concerns about hopping on, the oh **** I can't perform for my girlfriend (well, ex now, but still) and other broads; I know a few things I did were overkill, but for a cycle like this, I wouldn't sweat it. Even my next joint, I'll still be a bit nervous at first, because I'm going back out again and one of the last times I got laid during PCT last week, first time was like a min hahaha and after that slowly getting back to normal; sorry for sharing that, but it's all about experiences to go by for me.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Ok well I appreciate it! I understand I'll be chill about everything and not overthink.

My diet has been on point for some time, and now that I'll be on a cycle that just gives me motivation to keep it even more in check. high proteins. veggies, fruits, good fats, lower on carbs but enof to fuel my body. And hahaha don't have to be sorry bro it makes sense, glad that shouldn't be a concern.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok well I appreciate it! I understand I'll be chill about everything and not overthink.

My diet has been on point for some time, and now that I'll be on a cycle that just gives me motivation to keep it even more in check. high proteins. veggies, fruits, good fats, lower on carbs but enof to fuel my body. And hahaha don't have to be sorry bro it makes sense, glad that shouldn't be a concern.
no doubt sounds very good; that's prob one of the best motivations to eat cleaner as well, I mean, a cheat meal here and there is completely understandable for putting on weight. I'm just suggesting to lay off certain foods that are harsh/will put your organs under stress. Don't forget fiber is key, fast or slow metabolism, constipation at it's true form ****ing sucks. Here I was thinking chheeaaahhh gonna keep that all in, get the most outta my vitamins and keep all my weight, after a few days of not going [but feeling like I had to], I was ready to kill someone. For good source of natural sugars/energy: cherries, banana (potassium is very important here), blueberries (great for libido as well), etc. Speaking of cherries, once you pop this (triple pun intended) you'll be ready to move onto the next and really you won't look back after this.