First Cycle on Epi - Many Questions & Concerns - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle on Epi - Many Questions & Concerns

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Exclamation First Cycle on Epi - Many Questions & Concerns

Hey guys, I'm 5'9, 23 years old, about 170 lbs BF % I'd estimate is about 7-8%. I eat very clean and exercise around 6-7 days a week. I just started my first cycle on epistane (first PH cycle too). My main goal is to gain around 5-10 lbs of lean muscle and lose 1-2% BF by the time after PCT. I have some questions however as to if I have everything I need because I'm paranoid and keep doing more research and seeing different opinions.

My Cycle:
    RPN Havoc: Day 1 - 3: 20mg; Then 30/30/30/30 (would it be unwise to use the last 2 days to taper off of it with 20 mg each day as oppose to 30?)
    Competative Edge Labs: Cycle Assist: 1 serving am; 1 serving pm
    Taurine: 4g a day
    NOW Joint Support: 2 servings a day

PCT: [Edited]
    Nolvadex from PP:
    Option 1: 40/40/20/20
    Option 2: 20/20/20/20
    Option 3: 40/30/20/20/10 (?)
    FinalFlex Revolution PCT Black (each capsule is 2x Erase): 0/0/2/2/1/1??
    FinaFlex Pure TEST (DAA): 4/4/4/4/4??
    *** DHEA - 50-100 mg a day
    Continued use of Joint Support

My main concern is the PCT. Is Nolvadex really the best option? Should I get Clomid as well or instead? Would it be better to taper off the Nolvadex like in Option 3? I've heard Novadex has more side effects and only helps symptoms but I've also heard the same about Clomid so I feel a little uneasy.

Will extending my PCT by 2 weeks with the FinaFlex products and coming off them in a tapering fashion be beneficial at all?

Any suggestions on any additional things I should be taking? Should I be worried at all in regards to PCT?

Thanks for your advice.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Basic Epi cycle for a newbster:

Epi:
    30/40/40/40/40/50/50

Supports:
    CEL Cycle assist 4 caps 2x a day spaced 4 hours away from the Epi
    Inhibit-P
    2 caps, 1 am and 1pm
    Taurine
    3-5g a day

PCT:
    Clomid
    50/50/25/25
    Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    Reduce XT
    4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps)
    CEL PCT assist
    4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps a day, split in 2 doses)

Enjoy. Epi for 4 weeks and 20mg or 30mg is just a waste of cash, Clomid is far superior at rebooting the HTPA system...if you don't understand the why of the supports or pct, do more research please.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Basic Epi cycle for a newbster:

Epi:
    30/40/40/40/40/50/50

Supports:
    CEL Cycle assist 4 caps 2x a day spaced 4 hours away from the Epi
    Inhibit-P
    2 caps, 1 am and 1pm
    Taurine
    3-5g a day

PCT:
    Clomid
    50/50/25/25
    Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    Reduce XT
    4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps)
    CEL PCT assist
    4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps a day, split in 2 doses)

Enjoy. Epi for 4 weeks and 20mg or 30mg is just a waste of cash, Clomid is far superior at rebooting the HTPA system...if you don't understand the why of the supports or pct, do more research please.
    Erase is basically the same thing as PCT black without the added protection stuff. By 0/0/3/3/2/1 you are referring to how many pills per day for that week correct?

I've seen stuff similar to this all over the place but I've also seen conflicting opinions regarding just about everything. Would it be wise to use both Clomiphene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate if I want ot be safe. I understand Clomid is better at boosting the HTPA system but I already have Nolva so would it be ok to use them both in this fashion?:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25

I don't feel comfortable going the extra 2 weeks of the EPI cycle because this is only my first cycle.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Noob View Post

Erase is basically the same thing as PCT black without the added protection stuff. By 0/0/3/3/2/1 you are referring to how many pills per day for that week correct?

I've seen stuff similar to this all over the place but I've also seen conflicting opinions regarding just about everything. Would it be wise to use both Clomiphene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate if I want ot be safe. I understand Clomid is better at boosting the HTPA system but I already have Nolva so would it be ok to use them both in this fashion?:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25

I don't feel comfortable going the extra 2 weeks of the EPI cycle because this is only my first cycle.
    I don't comment in the difference between companies products and recommend only those I have used and known to work for me and have corroborated it with many more forum users too.

As far as Tamox and Clomiphene, overkill for a baby cycle like this and 4 weeks on epi at the dosages you had presumed would be a waste of epi even for a first cycle.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I don't comment in the difference between companies products and recommend only those I have used and known to work for me and have corroborated it with many more forum users too.

As far as Tamox and Clomiphene, overkill for a baby cycle like this and 4 weeks on epi at the dosages you had presumed would be a waste of epi even for a first cycle.
    Ok I understand what you mean by overkill - Its not needed, but could it hurt if I did that?

Also, what about my other question... was the Erase dosage in number of pills because it looks like each pill is 25 mg so i don't see how you could get to 40mg. I just would like confirmation.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ok I understand what you mean by overkill - Its not needed, but could it hurt if I did that?

Also, what about my other question... was the Erase dosage in number of pills because it looks like each pill is 25 mg so i don't see how you could get to 40mg. I just would like confirmation.
    Number of pills indeed. So in mg's a day is:

0/0/75/75/50/25
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Number of pills indeed. So in mg's a day is:

0/0/75/75/50/25
    Thanks. And would Clomid & Novidex, while unnecessary, be potentially harmful?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks. And would Clomid & Novidex, while unnecessary, be potentially harmful?
    You aborted cycle after 2 days.

/thread
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle in 10 years. question?
    By jackbe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:42 AM
  2. First cycle of havoc, dosing question.
    By alexsc29654 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. first cycle log: Epi meets GVT
    By spadesofaces in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. First cycle on its way
    By domstriker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. First Cycle feedback...Epi/Pslin