Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 9 of 11 First ... 47891011 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gearing up for a new squat max attempt next week and already been doing triples the last few weeks so it was time to get some real weight on my back. This was my last heavy squat before go time next week, so I used a high box to overload the bar with more weight than I'll even attempt since ROM is cut by 2-3" higher than parallel. Full ROM on first 3 warmup sets for obvious reasons.

2-3" above Parallel Boxsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x2, 385x2, 405x2, 425x1, 445x1, 455x1, 465x1 (had a nip of assistance coming off box)
    Legpress 6plates/side x12, 7x12, 8x12, 9x12, 10x9 (feet set close & low to load quads more)
    Leg Extensions 110x12, 150x12, 190x12, 230x11

I don't normally boxsquat, so all the weight was new territory. Felt good, will probably attempt 435 or 440. Or 440 if I nail 435. We'll see!

Weight belt was noticeably looser - I'll have to adjust my lever for next week. This explains the scale - I'm getting stronger and have gained some muscle but I'm losing a bit of fat.
    Big #'s buddy but we all know your legs are in boss mode right now.. Keep at it Hyde, how many days you have left with this run??

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you want them to get harder do them from a relaxed dead stop on the floor every time. Removing the stretch reflex at the bottom makes the weight feel much heavier.
    Did not know this def will give it a try next back session..
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Only because dry chicken does not really have any fat to slow absorption of the dry baked potato down.

You are killing it in here man. Those DB Rows are beast mode. If you want them to get harder do them from a relaxed dead stop on the floor every time. Removing the stretch reflex at the bottom makes the weight feel much heavier.
    Great dietary info, I've read that before but one of those things you kind of forget before you ever apply it (unfortunately).

Cutting out the reflex and body english makes a world of difference for sure - it's humbling how much lighter you have to go if you up the TUT and cut the stored energy out. These were more done like 'Kroc Rows,' a high-rep AND heavy db row set done with english designed more to test grip and endurance. These just flat out killed me, and normally 20+ reps for the last set is the goal. Who does that?!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Big #'s buddy but we all know your legs are in boss mode right now.. Keep at it Hyde, how many days you have left with this run??
    Thanks man, trying to raise that total! I'd say about 14 days if I'm not mistaken. Heading to Memphis for a 3-day wknd on the 26-8th with a friend and won't be able to train so trying to time it as first few days of pct. Girl I'm going with knows about the roids but it'll be alot easier just hitting the doses I'll need morning and night vs the 5-6 times thru the day I'm dropping pills powders and chems right now on cycle.

I figure a wknd of bbq and relaxation will be a nice interlude between the heavy grind of this cycle and the new beginning of natty training come pct.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Thanks man, trying to raise that total! I'd say about 14 days if I'm not mistaken. Heading to Memphis for a 3-day wknd on the 26-8th with a friend and won't be able to train so trying to time it as first few days of pct. Girl I'm going with knows about the roids but it'll be alot easier just hitting the doses I'll need morning and night vs the 5-6 times thru the day I'm dropping pills powders and chems right now on cycle.

I figure a wknd of bbq and relaxation will be a nice interlude between the heavy grind of this cycle and the new beginning of natty training come pct.
    Two weeks is still a long time many more PRs to come. You live in TN?? My company owned alot of property in Nashville And Knoxville. No better my to end a cycle but with some R&R and female time!! Load up on DAA for some HIIT cardio with the lady!! Lol
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Lol I have plenty of DAA, plus Testopro and Massularia for natty boostage, nevermind the creatine, Glycobol and Ostabol to help keep the fullness up and of course Clomid, Exemestane, arimistane, l-dopa to get the hormones balance right! Looking fwd to my strongest pct yet - last one I continued to gain since I was just coming off a modified dhea cycle like your current one.

I'm in the St. Louis suburbs, so about 5 hrs from Memphis.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Lol I have plenty of DAA, plus Testopro and Massularia for natty boostage, nevermind the creatine, Glycobol and Ostabol to help keep the fullness up and of course Clomid, Exemestane, arimistane, l-dopa to get the hormones balance right! Looking fwd to my strongest pct yet - last one I continued to gain since I was just coming off a modified dhea cycle like your current one.

That's it for PCT lmao!! I do the same I feel more is more in PCT.. Nothing better than continued gains off cycle.
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow thats a lot for PCT. Also id stay away from ostabol during PCT as IMO it will counteract what you are trying to do.

Thatd just my opinion though, things are looking good in here
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gearing up for a new squat max attempt next week and already been doing triples the last few weeks so it was time to get some real weight on my back. This was my last heavy squat before go time next week, so I used a high box to overload the bar with more weight than I'll even attempt since ROM is cut by 2-3" higher than parallel. Full ROM on first 3 warmup sets for obvious reasons.

2-3" above Parallel Boxsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x2, 385x2, 405x2, 425x1, 445x1, 455x1, 465x1 (had a nip of assistance coming off box)
    Legpress 6plates/side x12, 7x12, 8x12, 9x12, 10x9 (feet set close & low to load quads more)
    Leg Extensions 110x12, 150x12, 190x12, 230x11

I don't normally boxsquat, so all the weight was new territory. Felt good, will probably attempt 435 or 440. Or 440 if I nail 435. We'll see!

Weight belt was noticeably looser - I'll have to adjust my lever for next week. This explains the scale - I'm getting stronger and have gained some muscle but I'm losing a bit of fat.
    Holy crap on those squat numbers dude!! Awesome!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You should throw low dose nolva in there. 20mg/day first 2 weeks and 10mg the rest. Trust me
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Wow thats a lot for PCT. Also id stay away from ostabol during PCT as IMO it will counteract what you are trying to do.

Thatd just my opinion though, things are looking good in here
    Thanks man, it sounds like people have success at just 10mg/ed of ostarine without any measurable shutdown. Thinking 10mg e/d over 6wks and saving the other half of bottle for later. I'm not deadset on it but leaning towards it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You should throw low dose nolva in there. 20mg/day first 2 weeks and 10mg the rest. Trust me
    Those squats were above parallel by 2-3 inches haha, they don't count for jack. Just trying to get ready to max and build confidence.

Why would you add nolva here brother? Clomid is a decent SERM plus exemestane as a suicide as long as I need it into as much arimistane thereafter as I please. Plus doming off prami into 500mg 98-9% ldopa e/d, seems like gyno shouldn't be an issue. Got some RC letro from the same company in case here too with enough exemestane to come off that if necessary, so really don't wanna order the nolva unless there's something I'm missing here?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Day 43

Yesterday hit some chest and tris up, got very heavy on flatbench with long rests between the singles and then focused on volume and a good squeeze for rest of workout with a brisker pace. Probably gonna have next bench session be supramaximal weight off of boardpresses or floorpresses and following time go for a true new 1RM. I need 280 to PR and progress hasn't been what I've hoped on bench this cycle but there's still time.

Bb Flatbench 95x10, 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x9, 245x3, 255x1, 260x1, 265x1 (PR)
    Incline Bb Bench 139x13, 159x10, 179x10, 189x10
    HS Decline Press 115/side x12, 10, 11
    Pecdeck Flyes 190x15, 230x10, 190x12, 10
    Deep Dips BWx15, 13, 12
    Straighbar Cable Tricep Pushdown 65x12, 80x10, 87.5x8 dropset to 50x8 ds to 30x14
    Underhand Straighbar Cable Tricep Pulldown 40x12, 45x12, 12, 57.5x10, 30x12

This morning went in early at 10 to meet up with my protege for his dealift pr attempt. He huffed ammonia for the first time and pulled 475 from the floor clean without a hitch and no belt or straps or anything with great form - I was so proud of him Meanwhile I did a bunch of light speed pulls from a big 3" deficit to get ready for my max next week. After that we bro'd out and did a bunch of bicep work.

3" Deficit Speed Pulls 139x12, x10, 229x8, 279x3, 3, 299x 3, 3, 3, 329x3, 3
    Straightbar Bicep Curls 50x10, 70x10, 90x10, 100x8, 105x8 (PR)
    Alternating Db Hammercurls 40x12, 45x12, 50x10, 55x8
    Preacher Curl 67.5x12, 12, 11
    Alternating Db Curl 30x16, 35x14, 40x12

Went with a buddy to the Cheesecake Factory after for his bday. Had a big awesome Cuban sandwich with a ridiculous piece of cheesecake. Think I may go back to gym after this dose of roids and do some trap/forearm/calf work and cardio. I need to unload some of these calories!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

You had cheesecake?? Damn you Hyde!! Lol jk
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Congrats on the PRs and the volume! Alas, to be young again!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

Those squats were above parallel by 2-3 inches haha, they don't count for jack. Just trying to get ready to max and build confidence.

Why would you add nolva here brother? Clomid is a decent SERM plus exemestane as a suicide as long as I need it into as much arimistane thereafter as I please. Plus doming off prami into 500mg 98-9% ldopa e/d, seems like gyno shouldn't be an issue. Got some RC letro from the same company in case here too with enough exemestane to come off that if necessary, so really don't wanna order the nolva unless there's something I'm missing here?
    Clomid eventually desensitizes LH receptors. Nolva keeps them sensitized
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

I forgot about this, ty Swankster. This will be my 3rd time with Clomid, never ran Nolva. Will prob pass this cycle but will def incorporate next time.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

I forgot about this, ty Swankster. This will be my 3rd time with Clomid, never ran Nolva. Will prob pass this cycle but will def incorporate next time.
    Cool man.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

short timeframe of pct is not troublesome to worry about desensitized lh receptors
    nolva used as pct is ridiculous to advise, unless there is gyno one is trying to eliminate
    clomid does what pct was meant for ie hpta function (bring those boys back!)

advising nolva for pct is a pet-peeve of mine
    i'm not a fan of women breast cancer drug for any reason other than trying to eliminate old gyno
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    short timeframe of pct is not troublesome to worry about desensitized lh receptors
    nolva used as pct is ridiculous to advise, unless there is gyno one is trying to eliminate
    clomid does what pct was meant for ie hpta function (bring those boys back!)

advising nolva for pct is a pet-peeve of mine
    i'm not a fan of women breast cancer drug for any reason other than trying to eliminate old gyno
    Diff'rent strokes
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

I very much appreciate everyone's input in this thread; just wanted you guys to know it.

Been looking into Prami usage; I bumped to 1.2g last night but it sounds like 1g is top of the normal range. If intending to go higher people on other boards were proponents of splitting it across 2 doses. Will probably return to 1g every evening thru end of cycle, then taper off thru pct and bring in ldopa (probably).

Sounds like it's completely unnecessary to taper off Prami as there may only be a couple days of insomnia at worst. I would just be tapering as I expect I would need a little time to further lower prolactin after finishing the hormones but a full g/day would be overkill off the cycle. Same for exemestane since it's suicidal. Then transition that to some arimistane.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Day 44

Since the msten has to be in a 12mg and 8mg dose I took the 12mg this morning for an earlier shoulder workout. Also popped a 15mg cap of that leftover Cyanostane for gigs. Got pretty intense today, I think from the cyano; had to put the Pantera on and just kept grinding sets out.
    Smith bar obv isn't 45lbs at all but it's easier to visualize that way so weights are always listed as such.

Seated Smith Military Press 115x10, 135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x4 (PR)
    Seated Arnold Presses 60s x12, 65s x12, 70s x9 (PR maybe? Or tie)
    HS Shoulder Press 80/side x12, 12, 13
    Lateral Raises 25s x12, 30s x12, 12
    High Pulley Kneeling Facepulls Did the whole rack skipping every other plate for 12 reps each trying to hit working weight. 87.5 or 95 (the last setting) seems right for next time. I was pumped and burning after this.
    Seated Alternating Front Raises 30s x14, 35s x12, 40s x13 (PR bigtime, going beserk)

Can't believe how hard I went on the front raises, never managed that many reps with 40s even standing, let alone seated. Every time people talked to me today I noticed their eyes scoping out my shoulder/arm veins. Must be what a chick feels like when peeps can't take their eyes off her cans

Also, running several grams of taurine in morning shake, had low cal g2 gatorade with 3-4g taurine starting workout, hit a scoop of Scivation Xtend after that for more potassium, electrolytes and taurine, a crap ton of water, and 3g taurine w/ post shake. Finally beating some bad postworkout cramping I've been getting the last week, got the formula down!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

Since the msten has to be in a 12mg and 8mg dose I took the 12mg this morning for an earlier shoulder workout. Also popped a 15mg cap of that leftover Cyanostane for gigs. Got pretty intense today, I think from the cyano; had to put the Pantera on and just kept grinding sets out.
    Smith bar obv isn't 45lbs at all but it's easier to visualize that way so weights are always listed as such.

High Pulley Kneeling Facepulls Did the whole rack skipping every other plate for 12 reps each trying to hit working weight. 87.5 or 95 (the last setting) seems right for next time. I was pumped and burning after this.
    Seated Alternating Front Raises 30s x14, 35s x12, 40s x13 (PR bigtime, going beserk)

Can't believe how hard I went on the front raises, never managed that many reps with 40s even standing, let alone seated. Every time people talked to me today I noticed their eyes scoping out my shoulder/arm veins. Must be what a chick feels like when peeps can't take their eyes off her cans

Also, running several grams of taurine in morning shake, had low cal g2 gatorade with 3-4g taurine starting workout, hit a scoop of Scivation Xtend after that for more potassium, electrolytes and taurine, a crap ton of water, and 3g taurine w/ post shake. Finally beating some bad postworkout cramping I've been getting the last week, got the formula down!
    Military press numbers are impressive dude!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Yeah dude big press and Arnold #s!!! Also how'd you like those face pulls?? Your last couple of workout have been marathons! Keep smashing the last week of the cycle.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah dude big press and Arnold #s!!! Also how'd you like those face pulls?? Your last couple of workout have been marathons! Keep smashing the last week of the cycle.
    They were awesome, first time I've ever been able to do them with appropriate weight and hit the muscle how I intended. Def gonna use them often from here on out man.

Trying to get a lot of decently weighted volume on upper body while on cycle to (hopefully) push some growth where I need it most. Plus when I come off I will get heavier and decrease volume during pct to compensate for the loss of superman powers, linear periodization style. Higher reps now will make the transition feel stronger when I start lifting heavier & natty.

I think I have 10-11 days left.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Day 45

Weight has been 214.6 for 2 days in a row now (+10.2lbs from start).

Taking tomorrow fully off (unfortunately) to get body ready for max squat wednesday evening. Tomorrow will be tons of carbs and higher calories to saturate my body and get locked and loaded - in powerlifting, we call this "getting jacked" or "getting fat"

Tonight went in to practice form one last time on squat, extremely light and low volume (135x10 and 225 for 5x3). As for an actual workout, had to stay light & away from muscles I'll be using in the squat weds, so tonight I shredded chest like a bodybuilder and some alternating bicep and tricep stuff thrown in at the end. I'll spare the details but I had an awesome workout and had some sick pumps afterward.

Gonna bump Msten to 24mg starting tomorrow - 12mg twice daily. If that goes well last day of cycle will be the 23rd.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Weight has been 214.6 for 2 days in a row now (+10.2lbs from start).

Taking tomorrow fully off (unfortunately) to get body ready for max squat wednesday evening. Tomorrow will be tons of carbs and higher calories to saturate my body and get locked and loaded - in powerlifting, we call this "getting jacked" or "getting fat"

Tonight went in to practice form one last time on squat, extremely light and low volume (135x10 and 225 for 5x3). As for an actual workout, had to stay light & away from muscles I'll be using in the squat weds, so tonight I shredded chest like a bodybuilder and some alternating bicep and tricep stuff thrown in at the end. I'll spare the details but I had an awesome workout and had some sick pumps afterward.

Gonna bump Msten to 24mg starting tomorrow - 12mg twice daily. If that goes well last day of cycle will be the 23rd.
    So sad when the cycles come to an end

In for max squat day! GETEM
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    So sad when the cycles come to an end

In for max squat day! GETEM
    Agreed!! It's been a fun log to follow. Kill it this last week my man!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your killing this Hyde.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

I'm pumped to see a PR on MAX SQUAT!!! You got this Hyde!!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

Make the BB your bitch
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Day 46

Thanks everyone for having my back - really excited for tomorrow. Planning to decimate or let the bar drive me into the pins, but I'm not gonna back down.

Work is dead slow so I was fortunate enough to take the rest of the week off - meaning I will also have great rest going into this tomorrow! Working thru a box of wholegrain pasta and jar of sauce and whatever other carbs I can manage. Msten at 24mg e/d feels fine, no different from 20 as I was already used to one 12mg dose daily and now both are. Hitting LOTS of taurine and electrolytes, intra drinks and gatorade have been my best buds. Gonna tighten the lever a notch on my weightbelt tonight and watch a bunch of giant squat vids on youtube and get crazy tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Make the BB your bitch
    You know it brother, only way to move big weight is to move it like you own it and nobody's gonna stop you

As an aside, it sucks taking today off. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize tomorrow, but recovery since I've been at 20mg of Ultradrol has been incredible. No soreness, no DOMS, I smashed my chest last night and I feel as if I could do it again right now, less than 24hrs later! Phenomenal stuff really, no sides to manage other than back pumps and cramps which I've virtually eliminated. Urine is darkening but still a mild yellow, I believe I'll make the end of cycle with no orange yet.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Agreed!! It's been a fun log to follow. Kill it this last week my man!!!
    You know that's right!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

can't believe you're almost done already!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

8 days to go with Msten going full hog at the biggest dose yet should be a worthy finale - definitely still time to strengthen and alter my body significantly.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Day 47

Crushed it today and then some...morning weight was only 210.8 and I definitely had to bring my weightbelt in a notch before I hit the gym to max on backsquat. I'll always take stronger and leaner for now. Winning!

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x1, 405x1, 435x1, 445x1 (PR's, 20lbs added to total!)

Incline treadmill steady state cardio for 18min to sweat a bit and calm down

This was really epic for me. Been like 3 months since I PR'd on squat. 435 was just barely to parallel, I mean it may not have even passed in every federation. 445 though was ALL the way thru parallel, nobody would have questioned that baby. I think if I'd done it all over I could have gotten 450 or 455, I barely hit a sticking point on 445. Was awesome to huff some ammonia caps for first time in forever, but ammonia use for 2 lifts is about all I'm good for tho. I think if I'd tried another attempt I'd have bombed just from exhaustion. To say I was worked up was an understatement, felt jacked
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

Crushed it today and then some...morning weight was only 210.8 and I definitely had to bring my weightbelt in a notch before I hit the gym to max on backsquat. I'll always take stronger and leaner for now. Winning!

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x1, 405x1, 435x1, 445x1 (PR's, 20lbs added to total!)

Incline treadmill steady state cardio for 18min to sweat a bit and calm down

This was really epic for me. Been like 3 months since I PR'd on squat. 435 was just barely to parallel, I mean it may not have even passed in every federation. 445 though was ALL the way thru parallel, nobody would have questioned that baby. I think if I'd done it all over I could have gotten 450 or 455, I barely hit a sticking point on 445. Was awesome to huff some ammonia caps for first time in forever, but ammonia use for 2 lifts is about all I'm good for tho. I think if I'd tried another attempt I'd have bombed just from exhaustion. To say I was worked up was an understatement, felt jacked
    Wow Hyde I knew you'd kill that PR!! You squat #'s make me look like a child I'm so jealous!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Damn Hyde. Great log. Looks like pct is in check nod watch that osta if I were you. Noticed it giving me sensitive nips in pct. if you're that concerned with throwing everything at it, try igf. Something I did last pct and will be doing from here on out. It was fcking amazing
    Independent Review
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

Hell yeah mother ****er
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.06%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn Hyde. Great log. Looks like pct is in check nod watch that osta if I were you. Noticed it giving me sensitive nips in pct. if you're that concerned with throwing everything at it, try igf. Something I did last pct and will be doing from here on out. It was fcking amazing
    I may hold off on it then, something fun if I take an extended off-time from hormones but prob not worth messing with in pct if it'll slow restart AND I have to get off the exeme & prami and get things balanced out. Would be too hard to tell if it's osta or my hormones still out of line.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16