Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 7 of 11 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not sweating the gyno, I believe the prami and exeme are legit after yesterdays sickness and the fact that things def seem to be turning around

And I know Antaeus had really pure batch testing with the second batch, like this one is. And with ppl dropping 30mg out there seems like 8mg would be nice to wet the toes and keep things rolling hard.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm not sweating the gyno, I believe the prami and exeme are legit after yesterdays sickness and the fact that things def seem to be turning around
    good deal

And I know Antaeus had really pure batch testing with the second batch, like this one is.
    yeah that's what was said about the first batch
    i like antaeus overall don't get me wrong, but ultradrol was huge disappointment

And with ppl dropping 30mg out there seems like 8mg would be nice to wet the toes and keep things rolling hard.
    lol
    no, doesn't work that way
    8mg is a waste of time, you need to understand the compound..but, make your own decision
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was under the assumption that 12mgs was enough for less-experienced users to see results....

16mg for 3wks would get it done with the rest of this stack under it for me, but that's starting to sound heavy. Decisions.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    prolly no big deal, for couple of reasons
    1) ultradrol is very mild, takes at least 24mg to really get any results, and some go up to 32mg
    2) you have exem in the mix
    however:
    3) as paranoid as you have been about things gyno etc i lqtm that you seem intent on adding more

ultradrol.. was only methylated product i've ever run, that did not cause me issues

that said - i ran IMLs msten as well, night and day diff from that and ultradrol, very harsh
    i have my own ideas why, but will keep that to myself
    I must've gotten lucky I had very mild sides from Msten
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I must've gotten lucky I had very mild sides from Msten
    not everybody has had bad experience
    20mg, first three weeks were great..4th week, felt like walking death
    horrible..but, methyls don't seem to agree with me, at all
    there are plenty other options for me, i really don't need the stress on my body
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Couldn't agree more on that. My buddy had bad sides on it as well is why I mentioned it. I just finished a run of Barbarian Fx Mass and like Msten for you my first 3 weeks were great but 4th was harsh
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 33

Today was an off day, body needs the rest.

Yesterday's workout. Dropped 30mg of Cyanostane preworkout on a whim with 2g agmatine as well (been using neither currently). Had good energy/endurance thru it all but prob not better than a with a good preworkout supp, and strength wasn't really up on anything, all about the same. But I was more aggressive with my rest periods so that right there is something. There was way too much pressing work because all the weenies had all the ezbars and machines and dumbbells used up, so I just did barbell work til it burned Had a headache the rest of the night even with tons of water tho, due to the hefty dose of cyano at once with my dheas I'm sure. Multiple people told me I was looking bigger; my pump was severe with the 30mg and the agmatine on shoulder day.

Seated Smith Military 135x10, 185x7, x8, x7
    Seated Arnold Presses 60x10, x12, 65x9
    Behind the Head Bb Military (Standing) 99x12, x11, x9, 109x7
    Incline Close-grip Bb Bench 115x15, 135x14, x12, 155x10
    Bent Over Rear Delt Db Flys 20s x15, 30s x14, x14, x12
    Straightbar Tricep Cable Pressdown 80x14, 87.5x11, x10, 95x6, dropset to 65x6, ds to 42.5x8
    Seated Machine Tri Extension 100x16, x12
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm a bit scared of it but I've decided (I think) I'm gonna bring it in tomorrow...

Name:  Ultradrol.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  50.1 KB

8mg twice a day (16mg total) along with dheas. TUDCA will be doubled to a gram a day, 500mg taken with each hormone dose. Will prob grab some CoQ10 at wally this weekend; that stuff makes a big difference for me and I'll need it for sure sooner rather than later (Talos is done).

May have to drop if urine gets too dark (light yellow to clear now), blood pressure gets too high, or gyno gets worse (nips still puffy), but I think if I don't try it I'll regret it later. I mean worse case scenario I shelve the rest til I pick up anothe bottle for a solo run in the future.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

What's your BP been running?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

What's your BP been running?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Damn duplicate message
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

No idea, my mother has a machine but just like the ones you see at the supermarket the cuff is too small to be accurate at all. I just know it's up from off cycle, I can feel the difference. But that's very normal for me. Epi I went from 121/idk to 138 easy.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Hawthorn not helping huh? Ya I know what you mean by you can just tell. Pretty ****ty feeling when it's high!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can put the cuff on your forearm too if it it too small for your upper arm.

Some things just make your urine orange. You sure it was not a reaction to something? Seems a bit odd only one urination was like that then back to normal for you. If you liver or kidneys were failing I think that would be more of a constant thing than discoloration of one urination.

Good luck with the UD.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You can put the cuff on your forearm too if it it too small for your upper arm.

Some things just make your urine orange. You sure it was not a reaction to something? Seems a bit odd only one urination was like that then back to normal for you. If you liver or kidneys were failing I think that would be more of a constant thing than discoloration of one urination.

Good luck with the UD.
    ^^^ Agree with all this stuff^^^
    Independent Review
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The only time it was orange was the late morning on easter when I took the .7mg of prami with my 25mg of exeme, and I assume it could well have been a hydration issue and using a different toilet (the water level was really low now that I think about it, concentrating it too).

Drank water like crazy today, very thirsty despite my regular diet which is moderate to low sodium most of the time. Awful lethargy after lunch (which was just chicken breast and a small plain baked potato, nothing that would affect me), but I am trying to fully abstain from stims now that the Msten is onboard. Energy this morning was solid and I feel fine now. Gonna down another 8mg and my 1-Alpha and AMS tabs - gym time soon!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Kill it Hyde!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only time it was orange was the late morning on easter when I took the .7mg of prami with my 25mg of exeme, and I assume it could well have been a hydration issue and using a different toilet (the water level was really low now that I think about it, concentrating it too).

Drank water like crazy today, very thirsty despite my regular diet which is moderate to low sodium most of the time. Awful lethargy after lunch (which was just chicken breast and a small plain baked potato, nothing that would affect me), but I am trying to fully abstain from stims now that the Msten is onboard. Energy this morning was solid and I feel fine now. Gonna down another 8mg and my 1-Alpha and AMS tabs - gym time soon!
    Good deal, now honestly dry chicken and baked potato could easily give you an insulin spike resulting in lower blood sugar afterwards. Especially while on anabolics which basically have some GDA properties. Also something to think about, Alphamine by PES has 2 ingredients in it that lower blood pressure. Most people really seem to be able to use it as a stim while on the heavy orals, you probably could too if you don't normally have high BP.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Why would the chicken being dry matter, especially if I drank 30oz water with it to get it down lol? The potato you're absolutely right; normally its sweet potatoes but I was feeling froggy this week. Although I did this 3 times each the last 3 days and no problem, so it was out of place.

Awesome to know about Alphamine, I considered ordering some but was like man I need to be easy with the stims - this is great to know. I'm only worried about them to preserve healthy bp, if it helps I'm sold. Ty a lot for this Kleen.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why would the chicken being dry matter, especially if I drank 30oz water with it to get it down lol? The potato you're absolutely right; normally its sweet potatoes but I was feeling froggy this week. Although I did this 3 times each the last 3 days and no problem, so it was out of place.

Awesome to know about Alphamine, I considered ordering some but was like man I need to be easy with the stims - this is great to know. I'm only worried about them to preserve healthy bp, if it helps I'm sold. Ty a lot for this Kleen.
    I second alphamine in fact I'm usung it right now!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 34

Got some toys in for later. At $19/bottle the Superdiol could easily be sold off in time if I decide never to run it, and I think I may run 10mg of the Ostarine thru pct. Their epi & halo clones are still super cheap too, and they released an oral Trestolone as well (not Mentabolan, Trest!).

Name:  Celtic Labs.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  105.9 KB

I can't imagine I'd feel anything from the Ultradrol on day one lol, so it must be the 1-Alpha - but I was noticeably stronger tonight, all over.

Back & Biceps
    Pendlay Rows 135x10, 205x6, 225x5, 245x5 (PR)
    Widegrip Pulldowns 180x12 x3 sets (PR)
    Tbar Row 2plates x10, 3x10, 4x10, 5x9 dropset to 4x6 ds to 3x5 ds to 2x5
    HS Widegrip Medium Row 150/side x10, 115 x15, 12
    Alternating Db Curls 30s x12, 40s x12, 50s x10, x9 (PR's)
    Preacher Curl Machine 70x12, 80x11, 115x10, 90x10 (PR's)
    Cable Curl from Lowpin 22.5 each x13, 27.5x10, x9, 22.5 x12 (PR's)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Nice PRs my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow someone was a PR machine today !!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 35

Thanks big guys! Maybe if my back gets stronger it'll get me pressing more like you guys!

Today was good, for the 2nd day in a row thirst has been insane, despite normal diet. Lips have been drying out like mad too, moisturizing chapstick 24/7. And this is STL, so you know the air isn't dry one bit. Got some awful cramps in forearms last night after back and bis, so opened a new tub of Nutrex Defy Black and pounded that tonight as I hit the squat rack. Everything you need more of on cycle - taurine, glutamine, aminos, electrolytes, creatine mono & no stims. Actually got halfway thru a big volume of Good Mornings before the back pumps showed up, so I think this stuff helped a good deal.

I knew the GM would give me back pumps but F it. And my squat keeps rising in power despite very little programming, this is sick. Going for a PR in a couple wks I think.

Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x6, 315x5, 365x3, 385x3, 415x3 (PR babeyyy!)
    Good Mornings 95x15, 115x15, 135x15, 145x15 (PR)
    Jefferson Lift 139x10 superset with legs/grip switched over bar x10, 229x10 ss x10, 319x8 ss x4

The J Lift is a deadlft with the bar between your legs, great option to keep the lower back out of it more and use more abs.

Weight was 210.4lbs this morning, excited to see what Msten will do as it kicks in.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You live in the lou? I use to come up pretty regularly to watch the cardinals.

Mmmmm Msten
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gawd dang Hyde. PRs all over the place.

Haven't tried msten yet. Maybe wintertime ...
    Independent Review
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No joke, slayin some plates! I'm still not sold on msten. It's to hit or miss of a product. I'd just prefer to run sd. I am currently making some caps from Raws. Epi/msten/tvar. @ 15mg/6mg/40mg. There for a friend going on a recomp cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    No joke, slayin some plates! I'm still not sold on msten. It's to hit or miss of a product. I'd just prefer to run sd. I am currently making some caps from Raws. Epi/msten/tvar. @ 15mg/6mg/40mg. There for a friend going on a recomp cycle.
    That actually sounds pretty good
    Independent Review
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Congrats Hyde on the PRs!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm still not sold on msten...I'd just prefer to run sd.
    isn't it the same thing? lqtm
    i keed, but on the serious side i would guess that the majority of msten on the market is sd
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Naw msten a been around for along time just got popular around the sd ban. And msten results are nothing like sd results.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Naw msten a been around for along time just got popular around the sd ban. And msten results are nothing like sd results.
    This was my impression as well, although with no experience in both (yet) it'd be impossible to know.

That being said, I'd def believe the more fly-by-night clone stacks that pop up would def use whatever is cheapest. You know what I'm talking about, the brands that have like a flaming tiger with horns and viper fangs on the front and it's called Annihilator or something and has like 15mg of LMG and 20mg of Halo mixed in as well.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

This was my impression as well, although with no experience in both (yet) it'd be impossible to know.

That being said, I'd def believe the more fly-by-night clone stacks that pop up would def use whatever is cheapest. You know what I'm talking about, the brands that have like a flaming tiger with horns and viper fangs on the front and it's called Annihilator or something and has like 15mg of LMG and 20mg of Halo mixed in as well.
    Problem with that shyt is you never really know what you're getting... Or how much...
    Independent Review
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You live in the lou? I use to come up pretty regularly to watch the cardinals.

Mmmmm Msten
    If you're planning a trip sometime hit me up in advance man, I'm on the IL side but the city is only 20min away.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Problem with that shyt is you never really know what you're getting... Or how much...
    That is the truth. I'm a bit leery of stacks, no way to tell what they're selling (even more than a single compound from a reputable company at least). Plus you can't adjust the dosing on the fly; you're stuck.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 36

Weight this morning was 210.0, so now weight gain yet from Msten. Still can't believe I put 10lbs yesterday on my squat triple in a week, and no way the Msten was rolling on the 2nd day.

Today is an offday, went with the gf to Forest Park and hit up the STL Zoo. It was 70, sunny, breezy and awesome out. It was funny because I had squat heavy and did all the volume J lifts last night and she volume squat after she ran last night (she works out LATE), so we were both walking miles on leg DOMS all morning

For anyone going to Forest Park, do NOT go on the first nice day of spring. Just don't even try. Cars everywhere and not a single place to park.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're planning a trip sometime hit me up in advance man, I'm on the IL side but the city is only 20min away.
    Will do bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Day 36 cont.

I lied. Of course I'd be dead after work and squat last night and stay in instead of go out while stuff is going on, and tonight I'm rarin' to go and nothings happening. So I pumped some iron. Can't believe how pumped I was afterward, hope you can see the veins

No agmatine, no vasodilators, no carbs preworkout or anything. Just sten and 1alpha:

Name:  chest pump.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  151.3 KB

Flat Bb Bench 135x14, 205x5, 225x5, 245x5, 260x3 (PR)
    Incline Bb Bench 135x12, 175x10, 185x10, 195x7 (PRs)
    HS Decline Press 135/side x12, x10, 115x12, 90x10
    Pecdeck Flys 190x14, x12, 140x14, x12, x12, 90x17
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Looking beastly Hyde. Congrats on the PRs. Always love those PRs!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Nice bench numbers Hyde! You can definitely see a difference in your pic bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16