Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    But Cyano doesn't aromatize... and the 1-Alpha and 5alpha can't either. So why an AI? I mean I have a super mild otc with the Form already, and even that is basically unnecessary. 2 tabs of 4AD can't be giving me gyno. It doesn't at 4 tabs without any AI, not even otc ones.
    if you are prone to gyno, you can certainly have issues with 1-alpha (most any hormonal substance for that matter)

2. cyano doesnt armoitize but you still are producing test naturally even if its low it will aromitize
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sure would
    stuff is great imo
    Aromasin is the only ai i use. 12.5mg eod or e3d and it works like a charm
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

4. im just saying dont quit just because you get some sides. if your going to use hormones your going to get sides. you have to learn how to deal with them. thats why they say dont blast with tren your first cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Aromasin is the only ai i use. 12.5mg eod or e3d and it works like a charm
    you are even low-dosing it
    yes, very good stuff, underrated imo

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    im just saying dont quit just because you get some sides. if your going to use hormones your going to get sides. you have to learn how to deal with them. thats why they say dont blast with tren your first cycle
    very true
    but, the angst of ppl in dealing with this stuff (been there, done that myself) can cause more stress than it's worth..
    is why i advise total abstinence, if there is lack of knowledge/desire to combat potential sides

6. 12.5mg eod was dosing I was gonna use based on what I'm reading. The Prami dosing I'll have to do more research on.

I ran Alpha Mass/1-Andro for 7 wks with 5alpha and 4AD no issue. The exemastane if I stay on sounds fine, and I'd like to get some letro in the house just in case.

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

very true
    but, the angst of ppl in dealing with this stuff (been there, done that myself) can cause more stress than it's worth..
    is why i advise total abstinence, if the is lack of knowledge/desire to combat potential sides
    i agree, i didnt know how to control gyno for myself until i actually got gyno. i saw what others did but didnt know for sure until i had to deal with it. now i dont get freaked out cuz my nips are acting dumb. i decide to ignore it. if lumps form i start my protocol. its easy to get scared and quit. thats not a bad thing. if you are going to this road you have to commit.
    Christopher

8. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    im just saying dont quit just because you get some sides. if your going to use hormones your going to get sides. you have to learn how to deal with them. thats why they say dont blast with tren your first cycle
    Gyno isn't just some sides. It is the lone side I truly fear. I don't necessarily have it yet but I don't want to have to run letro just to get 7 more days of cyano. Not like it's worth the extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on a lift.

9. prami is difficult. .5mg a day is a very effective dose. but you cant start there. it will put you down. make you sick as hell. start at .1mg for a day or two then move up to .2 for a few days. ect. ect. i dont go over .3mg cause that works for me.
    Christopher

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    12.5mg eod was dosing I was gonna use based on what I'm reading.
    try it
    standard dosing is 25mg daily, but half-life is long and you can do 12.5mg daily if desired
    if less than that works for you, great, but if you do go exemestane i would advise aggressive 25mg daily for couple days, until you sense issue is alleviated, then taper down to your own preferred dosing
    •   

11. So the consensus I'm getting here it add the cyano back in, overnight the prami, exema, and letro from an RC, begin tapering the prami at .1mg ed up to a max of .5 if necessary and tolerated, 25mg exema ed until I feel 12.5 is sufficient, and just keep letro in case exema doesn't get it done?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gyno isn't just some sides. It is the lone side I truly fear. I don't necessarily have it yet but I don't want to have to run letro just to get 7 more days of cyano. Not like it's worth the extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on a lift.
    gyno really isnt that serious. if it goes untreated it can be a problem but as long as you stay on top of it your good to go. prostate cancer is a way worse side.

but i understand what your saying, growing mini tits is quite terrifying. if the cost out ways the benefits then dont do it.
    Christopher

13. yeah i doubt youll need the lectro, but its a good idea to always have some in the stash.
    Christopher

14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    gyno really isnt that serious. if it goes untreated it can be a problem but as long as you stay on top of it your good to go. prostate cancer is a way worse side.

but i understand what your saying, growing mini tits is quite terrifying. if the cost out ways the benefits then dont do it.
    very well stated

15. You gents feel I even need the prami if I just keep the cyano dropped and go 1-alpha+5alpha with exema on cycle and letro if sh*t goes down?

Cuz that's a cheaper less intense option that allows me to continue to make gains and would be most desirable

16. ether way would work. personally i would want that extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on lifts :*******:, but its up to you. i would buy the prami ether way cause thats another one i always keep in my stash. dont get liquid caber. caber isnt stable as a liquid. so the RC sites that sell liquid caber are just relabeling prami and jacking up the price
    Christopher

17. Ah geeze looks like I missed a lot. I agree that if you think it's the cyano then its probably not worth continuing at this point for less than a week. You still have plenty of other options left. Also I agree with dosing aero. It sound like aero could have this thing under control in only a few days. When I get sensitive on cycle I run a low dose of nolva or aero for like 4-5 days and it clears right up. Good luck man, let us know what happens
    Independent Review

18. Got some RC letro, prami, and 2 bottles of exema coming for my rat. There wasn't an express option so could well be a week before I see the chems, so keeping cyano out but continuing the dheas for now.

Gonna add in 4 revolution pct for 200mg of arimistane nightly til the exema comes unless someone can give me a reason not to?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Got some RC letro, prami, and 2 bottles of exema coming for my rat. There wasn't an express option so could well be a week before I see the chems, so keeping cyano out but continuing the dheas for now.

Gonna add in 4 revolution pct for 200mg of arimistane nightly til the exema comes unless someone can give me a reason not to?
    Go for it
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Got some RC letro, prami, and 2 bottles of exema coming for my rat. There wasn't an express option so could well be a week before I see the chems, so keeping cyano out but continuing the dheas for now.

I havnt seen anyone run arimistane or that same compound at 200mgs a day but the only issues i could see may be joint issues and loss of libido.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I havnt seen anyone run arimistane or that same compound at 200mgs a day but the only issues i could see may be joint issues and loss of libido.
    2-4 caps PCT Black is rec dosing (in pct anyway), equates to 200mg arimistane
    should be no issue, but sure some ppl could have joint drying @200
    i would probably run @100 myself, but no worries

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    2-4 caps PCT Black is rec dosing (in pct anyway), equates to 200mg arimistane
    should be no issue, but sure some ppl could have joint drying @200
    i would probably run @100 myself, but no worries
    Yea, either way i dont think he could go wrong.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

23. I've never done more than 75mg in pct but the bottle is recommending 100-200mg as you said, so I figure somebody with Fina believes it's safe enough as long as sides are manageable. Just a temporary dose anyway to try and manage levels.

Epi at 40mg only affected my elbows, and just during benchpressing, so I ain't scurred!
  24. Day 24

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for their input, especially Snags and Chris. All the comments are appreciated; it's nice to have more experienced people to bounce this around with

Tonight I was kinda stressed with all the decision-making and didn't feel much like lifting, so I just got in and went to work. I realized I've been experiencing back pumps on every lower body day for the last 10 days or so, and they were bad enough after speed pulls I had to skip ab work and lower back/glute work. I run 3g taurine anyway pre & post workout for cns performance/health with the powerlifting so it's all very manageable and only during lower body days.

Bb Backsquat 139x12, 229x5, 319x5, 369x3, 384x3, 399x3 (PR!)
    Speed Deadlift 135x12, 225x6, 295x3 x8 sets (45-60 sec rest)

Couldn't even manage 405 for a double 3 wks ago. Tonight was great, just moving weight. Vascularity is somehow even greater.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just wanna say thanks to everyone for their input, especially Snags and Chris. All the comments are appreciated; it's nice to have more experienced people to bounce this around with

Tonight I was kinda stressed with all the decision-making and didn't feel much like lifting, so I just got in and went to work. I realized I've been experiencing back pumps on every lower body day for the last 10 days or so, and they were bad enough after speed pulls I had to skip ab work and lower back/glute work. I run 3g taurine anyway pre & post workout for cns performance/health with the powerlifting so it's all very manageable and only during lower body days.

Bb Backsquat 139x12, 229x5, 319x5, 369x3, 384x3, 399x3 (PR!)
    Speed Deadlift 135x12, 225x6, 295x3 x8 sets (45-60 sec rest)

Couldn't even manage 405 for a double 3 wks ago. Tonight was great, just moving weight. Vascularity is somehow even greater.
    Doin work! Back pumps are a whore
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Doin work! Back pumps are a whore
    Agreed. I would bump taurine up to 5 Pre and Post. Should help mitigate cramping a little more. Also add some potassium and magnesium as well. Keep working hard brosef
    Independent Review

27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Agreed. I would bump taurine up to 5 Pre and Post. Should help mitigate cramping a little more. Also add some potassium and magnesium as well. Keep working hard brosef
    Good info here.. Increase water intake
    Christopher

28. Yeah I rotated sweet potatoes out of my diet last week too and had finished my tub of compete so potassium/electro intake prob isn't ideal. Back at em today. I really have been slacking on the water intake, I bet I'm barely drinking more than off cycle. Prob about a gallon a day, and for me that's really not enough on.

Just got back from my laser hair removal appointment. Sister works with a woman who owns this spa and got a sweet hookup for her to do all my upper arms and neck and shoulders and full back for one fixed price I already paid. I go once a month and usually is done after 8 months or so; this was the 8th time and hair is diminished but blew up coming on cycle. You just keep going til it stops coming back permanently. She was like, "Man, seems like this hair just wants to keep growing!"

Bwahahaha, too bad for her my androgen levels are a bit higher than average

29. ooo cool, laser hair removal eh?
    i need me some of that, hate body hair
    does that work for the inside of your ears too?

(just wait till you get older d00d)

30. my nose hair and ear hair gets out of control. every where else stays ok but wtf nose hair. its ridiculousness
    Christopher

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16