Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 5 of 11 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

So the consensus I'm getting here it add the cyano back in, overnight the prami, exema, and letro from an RC, begin tapering the prami at .1mg ed up to a max of .5 if necessary and tolerated, 25mg exema ed until I feel 12.5 is sufficient, and just keep letro in case exema doesn't get it done?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gyno isn't just some sides. It is the lone side I truly fear. I don't necessarily have it yet but I don't want to have to run letro just to get 7 more days of cyano. Not like it's worth the extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on a lift.
    gyno really isnt that serious. if it goes untreated it can be a problem but as long as you stay on top of it your good to go. prostate cancer is a way worse side.

but i understand what your saying, growing mini tits is quite terrifying. if the cost out ways the benefits then dont do it.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i doubt youll need the lectro, but its a good idea to always have some in the stash.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    gyno really isnt that serious. if it goes untreated it can be a problem but as long as you stay on top of it your good to go. prostate cancer is a way worse side.

but i understand what your saying, growing mini tits is quite terrifying. if the cost out ways the benefits then dont do it.
    very well stated
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You gents feel I even need the prami if I just keep the cyano dropped and go 1-alpha+5alpha with exema on cycle and letro if sh*t goes down?

Cuz that's a cheaper less intense option that allows me to continue to make gains and would be most desirable
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

ether way would work. personally i would want that extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on lifts :*******:, but its up to you. i would buy the prami ether way cause thats another one i always keep in my stash. dont get liquid caber. caber isnt stable as a liquid. so the RC sites that sell liquid caber are just relabeling prami and jacking up the price
    Christopher
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Ah geeze looks like I missed a lot. I agree that if you think it's the cyano then its probably not worth continuing at this point for less than a week. You still have plenty of other options left. Also I agree with dosing aero. It sound like aero could have this thing under control in only a few days. When I get sensitive on cycle I run a low dose of nolva or aero for like 4-5 days and it clears right up. Good luck man, let us know what happens
    Independent Review
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Got some RC letro, prami, and 2 bottles of exema coming for my rat. There wasn't an express option so could well be a week before I see the chems, so keeping cyano out but continuing the dheas for now.

Gonna add in 4 revolution pct for 200mg of arimistane nightly til the exema comes unless someone can give me a reason not to?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Got some RC letro, prami, and 2 bottles of exema coming for my rat. There wasn't an express option so could well be a week before I see the chems, so keeping cyano out but continuing the dheas for now.

Gonna add in 4 revolution pct for 200mg of arimistane nightly til the exema comes unless someone can give me a reason not to?
    Go for it
    Independent Review
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I havnt seen anyone run arimistane or that same compound at 200mgs a day but the only issues i could see may be joint issues and loss of libido.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I havnt seen anyone run arimistane or that same compound at 200mgs a day but the only issues i could see may be joint issues and loss of libido.
    2-4 caps PCT Black is rec dosing (in pct anyway), equates to 200mg arimistane
    should be no issue, but sure some ppl could have joint drying @200
    i would probably run @100 myself, but no worries
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    2-4 caps PCT Black is rec dosing (in pct anyway), equates to 200mg arimistane
    should be no issue, but sure some ppl could have joint drying @200
    i would probably run @100 myself, but no worries
    Yea, either way i dont think he could go wrong.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I've never done more than 75mg in pct but the bottle is recommending 100-200mg as you said, so I figure somebody with Fina believes it's safe enough as long as sides are manageable. Just a temporary dose anyway to try and manage levels.

Epi at 40mg only affected my elbows, and just during benchpressing, so I ain't scurred!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 24

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for their input, especially Snags and Chris. All the comments are appreciated; it's nice to have more experienced people to bounce this around with

Tonight I was kinda stressed with all the decision-making and didn't feel much like lifting, so I just got in and went to work. I realized I've been experiencing back pumps on every lower body day for the last 10 days or so, and they were bad enough after speed pulls I had to skip ab work and lower back/glute work. I run 3g taurine anyway pre & post workout for cns performance/health with the powerlifting so it's all very manageable and only during lower body days.

Bb Backsquat 139x12, 229x5, 319x5, 369x3, 384x3, 399x3 (PR!)
    Speed Deadlift 135x12, 225x6, 295x3 x8 sets (45-60 sec rest)

Couldn't even manage 405 for a double 3 wks ago. Tonight was great, just moving weight. Vascularity is somehow even greater.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for their input, especially Snags and Chris. All the comments are appreciated; it's nice to have more experienced people to bounce this around with

Tonight I was kinda stressed with all the decision-making and didn't feel much like lifting, so I just got in and went to work. I realized I've been experiencing back pumps on every lower body day for the last 10 days or so, and they were bad enough after speed pulls I had to skip ab work and lower back/glute work. I run 3g taurine anyway pre & post workout for cns performance/health with the powerlifting so it's all very manageable and only during lower body days.

Bb Backsquat 139x12, 229x5, 319x5, 369x3, 384x3, 399x3 (PR!)
    Speed Deadlift 135x12, 225x6, 295x3 x8 sets (45-60 sec rest)

Couldn't even manage 405 for a double 3 wks ago. Tonight was great, just moving weight. Vascularity is somehow even greater.
    Doin work! Back pumps are a whore
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Doin work! Back pumps are a whore
    Agreed. I would bump taurine up to 5 Pre and Post. Should help mitigate cramping a little more. Also add some potassium and magnesium as well. Keep working hard brosef
    Independent Review
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Agreed. I would bump taurine up to 5 Pre and Post. Should help mitigate cramping a little more. Also add some potassium and magnesium as well. Keep working hard brosef
    Good info here.. Increase water intake
    Christopher
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I rotated sweet potatoes out of my diet last week too and had finished my tub of compete so potassium/electro intake prob isn't ideal. Back at em today. I really have been slacking on the water intake, I bet I'm barely drinking more than off cycle. Prob about a gallon a day, and for me that's really not enough on.

Just got back from my laser hair removal appointment. Sister works with a woman who owns this spa and got a sweet hookup for her to do all my upper arms and neck and shoulders and full back for one fixed price I already paid. I go once a month and usually is done after 8 months or so; this was the 8th time and hair is diminished but blew up coming on cycle. You just keep going til it stops coming back permanently. She was like, "Man, seems like this hair just wants to keep growing!"

Bwahahaha, too bad for her my androgen levels are a bit higher than average
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

ooo cool, laser hair removal eh?
    i need me some of that, hate body hair
    does that work for the inside of your ears too?

(just wait till you get older d00d)
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

my nose hair and ear hair gets out of control. every where else stays ok but wtf nose hair. its ridiculousness
    Christopher
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

my nose hair and ear hair gets out of control. every where else stays ok but wtf nose hair. its ridiculousness
    i got this goofy dark a$$ black one smack dab in the middle of my nose, grows intermittently..
    no matter how many freakin times i pull it - and get the root too! - it still comes back
    wtf is right
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Lol it's pricey as hell but you can negotiate. My work would have been like 1200 but since she's friends with my sis my treatment cost 500. Pretty much any hair that's dark is fair game. She'll do the hair on your business or backdoor even as long as it's not light (doesn't respond to the laser). She can vary the intensity too so places like that don't hurt (she said).

I'm still scarred from when my sister told me she does her hoo-hah on the regular
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i'm dying
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

got to take pride in your gifts
    Christopher
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Old people are funny...
    Independent Review
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

What did i just walk into lol.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26

Yesterday was an offday, was exhausted.

Gyno fo sho. Both areolas are now puffy except when cold and seems to be a mass developing in right breast. Smaller one in left. Hard to tell, could be a bit paranoid, but I really don't think so. I have Clomid for pct. Got prami, letro, and exemestane coming tomorrow. Gonna start hitting exemestane 25mg ed or even every 12hrs (apparently AI's have a shorter half life in men so exem can benefit from every 12hr dosing) and prami at .1mg ed tapering up .1 each day. Will cap out at .5 prob or whenever sides get maxed out for me.

Sounds like my best odds reversal-wise is to end the cycle, but it sounds like most guys use nolva with exem in pct and I've only got clomid on hand. I'd really like to keep rolling the full 60 days of 1-alpha here. Thoughts?

Shoulders & Tris
    Seated Smith Military Press 95x15, 135x10, 175x10, 195x6, 185x8 (PR's)
    Arnold Press 60x8, 65x8, 70x7
    Seated Front Raises 25sx12, 35sx12, 40sx8 (PR)
    Seated Bentover Rear Delt Db Raises 20x15, 25x15, 30x12
    Decline Ez Bar Tricep Extension 60x12, 80x9, 80x8 (PR's)
    Overhead Db Extension 65x10, 75x9, 80x7
    Db Tricep Kickbacks 20sx15x3 sets
    Straightbar Cable Tricep Extension 72.5x14, 80x10 (PR), 80x9 dropset to 57.5x5 then 30x20
    Great workout tonight, strength sans cyano is still up. 1-alpha is doing well for me, lethargy may be slightly present now but no big.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

PRsssssssss

gyno

lol..well we covered it man - should be fine when you combat it, really nothing to fear at this point
    if you just feel too uncomfortable with it, then end cycle and jump on pct
    gyno is such a weird thing..so much unknown about it, but i really think you will be fine with exem if you can just hold on..you shouldn't need any more than 25mg ed btw

as for pct - for pct purposes, clomid definitely the way to go
    if you are combatting gyno, then there can be other options but clomid is best for HPTA purposes
    and a clomid/exem combo in pct would suffice, for you, as well imo

whatever you do, stop worrying - no need to raise cortisol unnecessarily
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Have to agree with Snags, dont go overkill on the mind fuk. Clom + aero is more than enough for PCT. Nolva for gyno but you have aero and letro to combat the gyno so no need for nolva. If it were me, knowing that Im possibly overreacting to my predicament, I would continue the cycle and run the aero at 25 a day till it clears up or even all the way through to pct. The aero should kick that gyno shyt to the curb, maybe taper some letro in for 5 days or so for double measure. If it were me I wouldnt drop cycle. Do what you need to though as in the end its your titties my friend
    Independent Review
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Normally I run lectro before pct. if I know it's gyno. Just to make sure and kill it. The estane will prevent rebound after u come off. Plus it will also raise natural test by a good percentage. Lectro 2 weeks at 2.5 Ed( this I use if gyno is sever) like tren sever. Most others u don't need quite so much. Nice pr's, I hit one the other day it's been a long time since I got me a PR. Don't stress the man tits, ur on the right track to fixing them.
    Christopher
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Youll want start the prami at .5mg and ramp it up .25mg every third or fourth night. Wouldnt go any higher than 2mg though
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Old people are funny...
    One day son you will "know" exactly what we old guys "know". Lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

One day son you will "know" exactly what we old guys "know". Lol
    Oh old people and their false sense of wisdom! Lol. Just feckin around. Don't want my rep to be sullied by a bunch of old timers! Ha...
    Independent Review
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Oh old people and their false sense of wisdom! Lol. Just feckin around. Don't want my rep to be sullied by a bunch of old timers! Ha...
    negged
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

negged
    ROFL
    Independent Review
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

The Peptides I Purchased arrived...

Got that exem down the hatch with my second dose of 1-A, 4AD and 5aT. Gonna hit the prami after the workout at .5mg and go up as suggested unless you guys see any reason not to. I figure exeme at 25mg and prami at w/e dose is for that day every day through remainder of cycle. Not much irritation at all to speak of, just slightly sensitive areola and puffiness. Def not out of control yet.

You guys normally dose these in the morning, before bed, pre or post workout? Figure it doesn't really matter aside from being consistent. I've read exeme likes fats for absorption but figured that was for tabs not liquid. Either way most of my meals contain healthy fat or at least a couple g fish oil.

Time to go wreck some back! Lightweight buddayyy!!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Nice pr's, I hit one the other day it's been a long time since I got me a PR. Don't stress the man tits, ur on the right track to fixing them.
    What was your PR?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You guys normally dose these in the morning, before bed, pre or post workout? Figure it doesn't really matter aside from being consistent.
    boldened, same time every day
    other than that, really doesn't matter, but i go first thing upon rising, empty stomach
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I like to dose aero and nolva before workouts cuz I feel like they give me an edge in the gym. Literally feel a test spike. Not sure about the prami...
    Independent Review
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I take prami first thing in tw morning, that stuff really makes me feel ill, and If I take it at 6am then I don't notice any sides. .5 is the highest you should need. I'm blasting high test and deca and only using .3, I would start at a lower dose but if it doesn't bother u go for it.

Pr was skull rushers for 140lbs I think it's in my log.
    Christopher
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16