Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This is yesterday's workout. Was just not feeling it but dragged my ass to the gym to at least practice my movements.1inch Deficit Deadlift 135x10, 225x6, 315x3, 335x3, 355x3, 375x3, x3Speed Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x3, 275x3, x3, x3, 315x3, x3Stairmaster for 10 min.I am gaining weight again, for sure. More on that when I post tonight's lift.
    Pretty solid nums for "not feeling it". Im with you there though, been sick lately and havent felt up for the gym this whole week. Gonna attempt an HST workout tonight so we'll see how that goes...Keep at it bro
    Independent Review

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

This is yesterday's workout. Was just not feeling it but dragged my ass to the gym to at least practice my movements.

1inch Deficit Deadlift 135x10, 225x6, 315x3, 335x3, 355x3, 375x3, x3
    Speed Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x3, 275x3, x3, x3, 315x3, x3
    Stairmaster for 10 min.

I am gaining weight again, for sure. More on that when I post tonight's lift.
    Keep pushing threw it I think everyone on the forum is feeling the same way.. A lot of guys taking some time off right now fighting colds and such
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21

Boy I may have been a bit off yesterday but I sure got it together for the benchpress tonight! Shoulder/tricep wasn't an issue at all despite going heavier than last week - prob because it didn't even feel as heavy!

Chest
    Flat Bb Bench 135x12, 185x10, 225x8 (PR), 235x5 (def had one more tho), 245x4 (PR!)
    Incline Db Press 80x11, 85x8 (PR), 85x7
    Decline Hammerstrength Press 80/sidex12, 125x11, x8, x9, 90x12
    Pecdeck Flys 190x12, x10, x8, x11

Workout was a flop from a bodybuilding perspective as I ended up talking as much as lifting after the first 2 exercises with some friends and rested too much, but bench I actually rested less than usual and lifted heavier so I'm happy.

Weight was 213.2 this morning (+8.8lbs) for the second day in a row. I'm not any leaner but I've been eating over maintenance and a constant supply of good carbs through the day. Not bad for 3 weeks! I think the 1-alpha is showing up
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Boy I may have been a bit off yesterday but I sure got it together for the benchpress tonight! Shoulder/tricep wasn't an issue at all despite going heavier than last week - prob because it didn't even feel as heavy!
    I'd have to say the 1-Alpha is definitely kicking in bro! I loved that feeling when I used it. PRs across the board! That's what we like to see!
    Independent Review
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

rocking!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice work lately man,I have been super busy and just caught up!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Hyde is doing some damn good work
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Rockin n rollin bud!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23

Thanks a lot gentlemen! Offday today due to stupid amounts of snow. Yesteday literally the whole workout was a PR.

Yesterday's Back
    Pendlay Rows 139x10, 209x6, 219x5, 229x5 (PR's)
    Widegrip Pulldowns 180x10x3 (PR)
    T-bar Rows 3platesx15, 4platesx12, 4+25 x7 dropset to 3platesx12 (PR's)
    Hang Cleans 119x12, 139x10, 159x7, 139x10 (PR's) (my form is awful so I'm using brute force more than finesse )

Younger kid I've been training to powerlift saw my veins and said, "You're on hemavol aren't you?" I told him I'd taken a bunch of agmatine He's only 17 and I don't want him to get any hasty ideas about usage if he plateaus. He already has tied my 1205 total with more coming really soon all natural, and he has years of great hormones ahead of him too.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Well thats a lot of friggin weight for 17 and natty.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Offday today due to stupid amounts of snow.
    stoopid shyte is heading our way next, hits tonight
    Yesteday literally the whole workout was a PR.
    wow. just.. WOW
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I can't believe it really, my back is just stronger. I take forever to add weight to back lifts besides dead, so this is great.

And that kid is crazy strong. Been benching for 2 yrs maybe and pressed 345 off his chest a couple wks ago. Has only been squatting and deadlifting for 11 WEEKS and just squat 405x3 all the way to parallel and pulled 455 from the floor like nothing. He'll do 475 in a couple weeks, prob 355 on bench, and squat 445 I bet. He's a fatass at 5'7'' and 268, but he'll diet down once he hits a few target weights to get competitive.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Nice lifts. I've been doing snatch into over head squats and am loving that ****. U should try it. Or clean and press with a squat in the middle. Really gets my legs going
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I can't believe it really, my back is just stronger. I take forever to add weight to back lifts besides dead, so this is great.

And that kid is crazy strong. Been benching for 2 yrs maybe and pressed 345 off his chest a couple wks ago. Has only been squatting and deadlifting for 11 WEEKS and just squat 405x3 all the way to parallel and pulled 455 from the floor like nothing. He'll do 475 in a couple weeks, prob 355 on bench, and squat 445 I bet. He's a fatass at 5'7'' and 268, but he'll diet down once he hits a few target weights to get competitive.
    isn't that crazy, the natural strength some guys have? big ol country looking boy eh..
    i knew this guy a long time ago, tall goofy sonnuva gun, never worked out, drank all the time..had a horrendous body..
    but - he could box your ears off, and one time he walks in the weight room, another dude in there was DLing 550 (in a suit)..
    this dude just walks up - in jeans and biker boots mind you - and picks it up like it was nothing
    one of the craziest things i've seen in life, just made no sense..would not have believed it if i dint see it with my own eyes
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

That is wild, but I believe it. Some people just are wild strong naturally. Unfair, but so are genetics. This kid looks like a big butterball, he usually wears cutoffs with trucks or deer on them lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Nice lifts. I've been doing snatch into over head squats and am loving that ****. U should try it. Or clean and press with a squat in the middle. Really gets my legs going
    It seems pretty tough and fun honestly. I'd like there to be a point sooner rather than later to learn to snatch, but as there's no carryover to my powerlifts it won't happen til I give that a break prob. Pretty cool when you can get hundreds of lbs up over your head haha.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You got a bunch of shotty snow too huh? We're getting between 9-11 inches, sucks. Good thing i went into the gym yestarday.

That kids beastly, smart move on not planting that seed (ds/ph/ps in his head)
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

It seems pretty tough and fun honestly. I'd like there to be a point sooner rather than later to learn to snatch, but as there's no carryover to my powerlifts it won't happen til I give that a break prob. Pretty cool when you can get hundreds of lbs up over your head haha.
    well there might not be a direct lift carry over. but it improves coordination, flexablity, it includes a squat, and its time under weight. im just saying adding in new complex lifts will improve lifts over all.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATE

Over the last few days I've been wondering if my right breast is larger at base compared to left. Or if I'm beginning to feel lumps or pebbles behind my nips. I'm still not sure, which is leading me to temporarily conclude that I don't have gyno - yet. But I know from experience that 1,4, & 5dhea don't give me gyno. 1-alpha doesn't aromatize, I'm only running 2 tabs daily of 4AD (with Formeron at that!) and I know I tolerate 4 tabs daily fine, so the only variable is Cyanostane. It doesn't aromatize, but the Sdrol/DMZ/Msten fam is known to (rarely) induce gyno through prolactin-based pathways and when I tried to run Pro-Dienelone with low dose Epi for my first cycle I had inflamed nips on the SECOND morning. So prolactin may be a really touchy thing for me. In that scenario I dumped the Tren after 5 days and went full Epi and problem was solved.

My right areola is DEFINITELY larger than left, and puffy. So something is up, and based on using the Formeron, only 2 tabs e/d of 4AD, and the non-aromatization of 1dhea plus my known tolerance to it even over 7wks makes me point the finger at Cyano.

Estro was 133 (max norm 130) before cycle and Prolactin was 14 (4-18 norm). Joints are actually popping a lot so estro must be under control, and no extra-cellular water retention either.

I'VE DROPPED CYANOSTANE TOTALLY as of today. Will continue with 1-Alpha and the 4AD til the end of these 30 days and added some leftover 5alphaTest at 4 tabs e/d until the end of this month. Prolactrone will be upped to 3 caps e/d.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Prami prami prami. Get that prolactin under control bro
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

There may be a slight increase in sensitivity in nips as well as of yesterday, but not sure so extremely slight if so. My question to you all is this:

Should I go to pct after the 30 day mark? Or continue with 1-Alpha and go to 4 tabs daily of 4AD and add 2 tabs of DecaSARM as planned? Or order a bottle of 5alphaTest, ran at 3 tabs daily with the 4 caps 1-Alpha? And is the DecaSARM too risky at this point?

Leaning on going full 60 days with 1-Alpha, saving the 2 bottles of 4AD for later to eliminate any possible estrogen conversion, however minimal, adding a single bottle of 5alphaTest for a total of 5wks since starting today, and saving DecaSARM as well since it may be too risky even with the DHT added in.

I have no issues with shedding ever.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Prami prami prami. Get that prolactin under control bro
    I've just bumped Prolactrone to 3 caps a day, for about half a gram of 99% standardized L-dopa and it's absorbtion is aided by ECGC. People say it works about 70% as good as Prami and you know you're not getting bunk. Plus no sides or toxicity. It definitely works, since I began it before cycle libido and erections and quality of sleep changed massively.

Sounds like most RC Prami is bunk or dosing is whack too, based on my findings.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like you are predisposed to gyno-type issues
    if such is the case, either cease use, or look into exemestane
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sounds like you are predisposed to gyno-type issues
    if such is the case, either cease use, or look into exemestane
    If its prolactin based, aromasin wouldnt do anything for it, right?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sure would
    stuff is great imo
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

That's the impression I was under - exema, like letro and nolva, are only useful answers in estrogen-related situations, which this is not to my belief. I know crushing estro with letro may still help ameliorate the situation a tad, but would like slow my gains and produce a host of sides making it not worth it. I'd only use letro if I believed I actively had gyno to try to reverse it in the bud, not to push a cycle onward.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

dont drop, just get some prami or caber. and id grab some lector. start the prami as soon as you get it. that will get gyno controlled the lectro will reduce the gyno symptoms that have already occurred. lectro wont make you lose gains. people say that but its not true. i use lectro in alot of my cycles and i gain just fine. the M1t i just ran gave me a bit of gyno. currently using 1mg of adex 1.25mg lectro and .3mg of prami and its almost gone. but try prami first if that takes care of it your GTG and youll have some lectro on stand by
    Christopher
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

sure would
    stuff is great imo
    But Cyano doesn't aromatize... and the 1-Alpha and 5alpha can't either. So why an AI? I mean I have a super mild otc with the Form already, and even that is basically unnecessary. 2 tabs of 4AD can't be giving me gyno. It doesn't at 4 tabs without any AI, not even otc ones.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That's the impression I was under - exema, like letro and nolva, are only useful answers in estrogen-related situations, which this is not to my belief. I know crushing estro with letro may still help ameliorate the situation a tad, but would like slow my gains and produce a host of sides making it not worth it. I'd only use letro if I believed I actively had gyno to try to reverse it in the bud, not to push a cycle onward.
    is why i advise exemestane, you're not crushing estro and there are no sides, no depletion of cycle..no bad lipid profile

i'm not convinced you have prolaction issue anyway..and you speak of potential lumps and pebbles

too many ppl get paranoid they have prolactin issue, reality is very few do
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

prolactin is a result of uncontrolled estro. just because your joints a dry doesnt mean you estro is low.
    Christopher
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

But Cyano doesn't aromatize... and the 1-Alpha and 5alpha can't either. So why an AI? I mean I have a super mild otc with the Form already, and even that is basically unnecessary. 2 tabs of 4AD can't be giving me gyno. It doesn't at 4 tabs without any AI, not even otc ones.
    if you are prone to gyno, you can certainly have issues with 1-alpha (most any hormonal substance for that matter)
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

cyano doesnt armoitize but you still are producing test naturally even if its low it will aromitize
    Christopher
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

sure would
    stuff is great imo
    Aromasin is the only ai i use. 12.5mg eod or e3d and it works like a charm
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

im just saying dont quit just because you get some sides. if your going to use hormones your going to get sides. you have to learn how to deal with them. thats why they say dont blast with tren your first cycle
    Christopher
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Aromasin is the only ai i use. 12.5mg eod or e3d and it works like a charm
    you are even low-dosing it
    yes, very good stuff, underrated imo

im just saying dont quit just because you get some sides. if your going to use hormones your going to get sides. you have to learn how to deal with them. thats why they say dont blast with tren your first cycle
    very true
    but, the angst of ppl in dealing with this stuff (been there, done that myself) can cause more stress than it's worth..
    is why i advise total abstinence, if there is lack of knowledge/desire to combat potential sides
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

12.5mg eod was dosing I was gonna use based on what I'm reading. The Prami dosing I'll have to do more research on.

I ran Alpha Mass/1-Andro for 7 wks with 5alpha and 4AD no issue. The exemastane if I stay on sounds fine, and I'd like to get some letro in the house just in case.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

very true
    but, the angst of ppl in dealing with this stuff (been there, done that myself) can cause more stress than it's worth..
    is why i advise total abstinence, if the is lack of knowledge/desire to combat potential sides
    i agree, i didnt know how to control gyno for myself until i actually got gyno. i saw what others did but didnt know for sure until i had to deal with it. now i dont get freaked out cuz my nips are acting dumb. i decide to ignore it. if lumps form i start my protocol. its easy to get scared and quit. thats not a bad thing. if you are going to this road you have to commit.
    Christopher
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Gyno isn't just some sides. It is the lone side I truly fear. I don't necessarily have it yet but I don't want to have to run letro just to get 7 more days of cyano. Not like it's worth the extra 2lbs of water and 5lbs on a lift.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

prami is difficult. .5mg a day is a very effective dose. but you cant start there. it will put you down. make you sick as hell. start at .1mg for a day or two then move up to .2 for a few days. ect. ect. i dont go over .3mg cause that works for me.
    Christopher
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

12.5mg eod was dosing I was gonna use based on what I'm reading.
    try it
    standard dosing is 25mg daily, but half-life is long and you can do 12.5mg daily if desired
    if less than that works for you, great, but if you do go exemestane i would advise aggressive 25mg daily for couple days, until you sense issue is alleviated, then taper down to your own preferred dosing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16