Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I just wank it 10x a day. Seems to be working...
    This sounds way more fun!!

2. Excellent, I just need to up my reps. Cheaper and easier
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Excellent, I just need to up my reps. Cheaper and easier
    Just make sure to rotate
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just make sure to rotate
    That's key
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just make sure to rotate
    Good looking out, I always firget
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I just wank it 10x a day. Seems to be working...
    I should have added that, actually my preferred method...

Best thing about grip work is you're either getting it indirectly with heavy shrugs (as high as 12 reps still improves it for me) and deadlifting, or you can train it with Farmer's Walks at the end of workout as HIIT, or throw the static db holds supersetted inbetween core work at end of routine.

So you never have to waste time 'just doing gripstrength' - bigger traps or improved conditioning can be had at the same time!

That's some Billy Mayes shiz right there; what a sales pitch.
  7. Day 40

Bumped 1-Alpha to 6 caps/ed, 3 morn and 3 after work a bit before workout. Msten bumped as well to 20mg e/d, 8mg morn and 12mg pwo. 4AD bumped to 6 tabs e/d and DecaSARM 3 tabs/ed - these are taken 2+1 morn lunch and pwo. Felt great today, no sides.

Morning weight has been 212.0 for 3 days in a row now (+7lbs from start), so hoping more anabolics and calories will help add a bit more mass. Strength continues to steadily rise, vascularity is like never before, and I can't believe how full I looked during and post workout. Don't know if I've lost any fat, not much if any - but somehow I just look better.

I counted pills last night, and the Ultradrol bottle had 81 left - I've been taking 4/day for like 5 days at least yesterday, prob more, and the bottle claims 90 pills. Even in STL that math doesn't fly. I got this bottle from Orbit when the SD ban was going on so I hope it wouldn't be bunk?

Back Attack
    Bb Rows 139x15, 189x13, 209x8x2 (PR)
    Widegrip Pulldown 180x12, 185x12, 190x10 (PR's)
    Widegrip T-bar Rows 2plates x12, 3x12, 4x12, 4+25x11, x10 dropset to 4x6, 3x6, 2x8, 1x15
    Db Rows 80x15, 90x15, 100x13 (PR's)

Tried to start some bicep curls but was just cashed out. Couple buddies really had me pushing on the t-bar dropset way beyond comfort and my intensity was higher this session. Felt and looked really ON.

8. Man Hyde the weight is really climbing now! Nothing better than feeling on and just killing everything you touch.

9. late but in!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    late but in!
    oh no it's all down hill from here!! LOL
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    late but in!
    Here goes the log
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

12. fine! I'll take my ball and go home! :P

13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    fine! I'll take my ball and go home! :P
    No don't leave who am I going to throw the ball at then???

14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No don't leave who am I going to throw the ball at then???
    alright I'll stay, but you have to be nice. I'm sensitive!

15. Nice db rows Hyde! Is your Msten a liquid? I noticed you were running 8mg and 12mg. Reason I ask is mine were 10mg pills.
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Totally agree on the rows brosef. Looking good!
    Independent Review

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice db rows Hyde! Is your Msten a liquid? I noticed you were running 8mg and 12mg. Reason I ask is mine were 10mg pills.
    Thanks man, wish the gym had something over 100s so I could do them earlier when I'm fresh and get a good rep range. For now tho if I put em at the end they can easily humble me. I just cut the rest down & try not to cry

The Msten I've got is from the second batch of Antaeus Labs' Ultradrol, so the pills are 4mg/each.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    alright I'll stay, but you have to be nice. I'm sensitive!
    Now it's a party!
  19. Day 41

Gearing up for a new squat max attempt next week and already been doing triples the last few weeks so it was time to get some real weight on my back. This was my last heavy squat before go time next week, so I used a high box to overload the bar with more weight than I'll even attempt since ROM is cut by 2-3" higher than parallel. Full ROM on first 3 warmup sets for obvious reasons.

2-3" above Parallel Boxsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x2, 385x2, 405x2, 425x1, 445x1, 455x1, 465x1 (had a nip of assistance coming off box)
    Legpress 6plates/side x12, 7x12, 8x12, 9x12, 10x9 (feet set close & low to load quads more)
    Leg Extensions 110x12, 150x12, 190x12, 230x11

I don't normally boxsquat, so all the weight was new territory. Felt good, will probably attempt 435 or 440. Or 440 if I nail 435. We'll see!

Weight belt was noticeably looser - I'll have to adjust my lever for next week. This explains the scale - I'm getting stronger and have gained some muscle but I'm losing a bit of fat.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Why would the chicken being dry matter, especially if I drank 30oz water with it to get it down lol? The potato you're absolutely right; normally its sweet potatoes but I was feeling froggy this week. Although I did this 3 times each the last 3 days and no problem, so it was out of place.

Awesome to know about Alphamine, I considered ordering some but was like man I need to be easy with the stims - this is great to know. I'm only worried about them to preserve healthy bp, if it helps I'm sold. Ty a lot for this Kleen.
    Only because dry chicken does not really have any fat to slow absorption of the dry baked potato down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gearing up for a new squat max attempt next week and already been doing triples the last few weeks so it was time to get some real weight on my back. This was my last heavy squat before go time next week, so I used a high box to overload the bar with more weight than I'll even attempt since ROM is cut by 2-3" higher than parallel. Full ROM on first 3 warmup sets for obvious reasons.

2-3" above Parallel Boxsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x2, 385x2, 405x2, 425x1, 445x1, 455x1, 465x1 (had a nip of assistance coming off box)
    Legpress 6plates/side x12, 7x12, 8x12, 9x12, 10x9 (feet set close & low to load quads more)

I don't normally boxsquat, so all the weight was new territory. Felt good, will probably attempt 435 or 440. Or 440 if I nail 435. We'll see!

Weight belt was noticeably looser - I'll have to adjust my lever for next week. This explains the scale - I'm getting stronger and have gained some muscle but I'm losing a bit of fat.
    You are killing it in here man. Those DB Rows are beast mode. If you want them to get harder do them from a relaxed dead stop on the floor every time. Removing the stretch reflex at the bottom makes the weight feel much heavier.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Big #'s buddy but we all know your legs are in boss mode right now.. Keep at it Hyde, how many days you have left with this run??

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If you want them to get harder do them from a relaxed dead stop on the floor every time. Removing the stretch reflex at the bottom makes the weight feel much heavier.
    Did not know this def will give it a try next back session..

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Only because dry chicken does not really have any fat to slow absorption of the dry baked potato down.

You are killing it in here man. Those DB Rows are beast mode. If you want them to get harder do them from a relaxed dead stop on the floor every time. Removing the stretch reflex at the bottom makes the weight feel much heavier.
    Great dietary info, I've read that before but one of those things you kind of forget before you ever apply it (unfortunately).

Cutting out the reflex and body english makes a world of difference for sure - it's humbling how much lighter you have to go if you up the TUT and cut the stored energy out. These were more done like 'Kroc Rows,' a high-rep AND heavy db row set done with english designed more to test grip and endurance. These just flat out killed me, and normally 20+ reps for the last set is the goal. Who does that?!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Big #'s buddy but we all know your legs are in boss mode right now.. Keep at it Hyde, how many days you have left with this run??
    Thanks man, trying to raise that total! I'd say about 14 days if I'm not mistaken. Heading to Memphis for a 3-day wknd on the 26-8th with a friend and won't be able to train so trying to time it as first few days of pct. Girl I'm going with knows about the roids but it'll be alot easier just hitting the doses I'll need morning and night vs the 5-6 times thru the day I'm dropping pills powders and chems right now on cycle.

I figure a wknd of bbq and relaxation will be a nice interlude between the heavy grind of this cycle and the new beginning of natty training come pct.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Thanks man, trying to raise that total! I'd say about 14 days if I'm not mistaken. Heading to Memphis for a 3-day wknd on the 26-8th with a friend and won't be able to train so trying to time it as first few days of pct. Girl I'm going with knows about the roids but it'll be alot easier just hitting the doses I'll need morning and night vs the 5-6 times thru the day I'm dropping pills powders and chems right now on cycle.

I figure a wknd of bbq and relaxation will be a nice interlude between the heavy grind of this cycle and the new beginning of natty training come pct.
    Two weeks is still a long time many more PRs to come. You live in TN?? My company owned alot of property in Nashville And Knoxville. No better my to end a cycle but with some R&R and female time!! Load up on DAA for some HIIT cardio with the lady!! Lol

26. Lol I have plenty of DAA, plus Testopro and Massularia for natty boostage, nevermind the creatine, Glycobol and Ostabol to help keep the fullness up and of course Clomid, Exemestane, arimistane, l-dopa to get the hormones balance right! Looking fwd to my strongest pct yet - last one I continued to gain since I was just coming off a modified dhea cycle like your current one.

I'm in the St. Louis suburbs, so about 5 hrs from Memphis.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol I have plenty of DAA, plus Testopro and Massularia for natty boostage, nevermind the creatine, Glycobol and Ostabol to help keep the fullness up and of course Clomid, Exemestane, arimistane, l-dopa to get the hormones balance right! Looking fwd to my strongest pct yet - last one I continued to gain since I was just coming off a modified dhea cycle like your current one.

That's it for PCT lmao!! I do the same I feel more is more in PCT.. Nothing better than continued gains off cycle.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol I have plenty of DAA, plus Testopro and Massularia for natty boostage, nevermind the creatine, Glycobol and Ostabol to help keep the fullness up and of course Clomid, Exemestane, arimistane, l-dopa to get the hormones balance right! Looking fwd to my strongest pct yet - last one I continued to gain since I was just coming off a modified dhea cycle like your current one.

Wow thats a lot for PCT. Also id stay away from ostabol during PCT as IMO it will counteract what you are trying to do.

Thatd just my opinion though, things are looking good in here
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Holy crap on those squat numbers dude!! Awesome!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

You should throw low dose nolva in there. 20mg/day first 2 weeks and 10mg the rest. Trust me

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16