Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Naw msten a been around for along time just got popular around the sd ban. And msten results are nothing like sd results.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Naw msten a been around for along time just got popular around the sd ban. And msten results are nothing like sd results.
    This was my impression as well, although with no experience in both (yet) it'd be impossible to know.

That being said, I'd def believe the more fly-by-night clone stacks that pop up would def use whatever is cheapest. You know what I'm talking about, the brands that have like a flaming tiger with horns and viper fangs on the front and it's called Annihilator or something and has like 15mg of LMG and 20mg of Halo mixed in as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

This was my impression as well, although with no experience in both (yet) it'd be impossible to know.

That being said, I'd def believe the more fly-by-night clone stacks that pop up would def use whatever is cheapest. You know what I'm talking about, the brands that have like a flaming tiger with horns and viper fangs on the front and it's called Annihilator or something and has like 15mg of LMG and 20mg of Halo mixed in as well.
    Problem with that shyt is you never really know what you're getting... Or how much...
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You live in the lou? I use to come up pretty regularly to watch the cardinals.

Mmmmm Msten
    If you're planning a trip sometime hit me up in advance man, I'm on the IL side but the city is only 20min away.
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Problem with that shyt is you never really know what you're getting... Or how much...
    That is the truth. I'm a bit leery of stacks, no way to tell what they're selling (even more than a single compound from a reputable company at least). Plus you can't adjust the dosing on the fly; you're stuck.
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Day 36

Weight this morning was 210.0, so now weight gain yet from Msten. Still can't believe I put 10lbs yesterday on my squat triple in a week, and no way the Msten was rolling on the 2nd day.

Today is an offday, went with the gf to Forest Park and hit up the STL Zoo. It was 70, sunny, breezy and awesome out. It was funny because I had squat heavy and did all the volume J lifts last night and she volume squat after she ran last night (she works out LATE), so we were both walking miles on leg DOMS all morning

For anyone going to Forest Park, do NOT go on the first nice day of spring. Just don't even try. Cars everywhere and not a single place to park.
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

If you're planning a trip sometime hit me up in advance man, I'm on the IL side but the city is only 20min away.
    Will do bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  8. Day 36 cont.

I lied. Of course I'd be dead after work and squat last night and stay in instead of go out while stuff is going on, and tonight I'm rarin' to go and nothings happening. So I pumped some iron. Can't believe how pumped I was afterward, hope you can see the veins

No agmatine, no vasodilators, no carbs preworkout or anything. Just sten and 1alpha:

Name:  chest pump.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  151.3 KB

Flat Bb Bench 135x14, 205x5, 225x5, 245x5, 260x3 (PR)
    Incline Bb Bench 135x12, 175x10, 185x10, 195x7 (PRs)
    HS Decline Press 135/side x12, x10, 115x12, 90x10
    Pecdeck Flys 190x14, x12, 140x14, x12, x12, 90x17
    [email protected]

9. Looking beastly Hyde. Congrats on the PRs. Always love those PRs!

10. Nice bench numbers Hyde! You can definitely see a difference in your pic bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. See some veinage poppin. Solid day hyde

12. Veins on veins on veins!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Definitely see u swelling up nicely Hyde..
  14. Day 37

Thanks guys! I feel more full, and trying to get the bench #s up enough to crack a new PR before long here.

Today was the for real offday, went to church and lunch with mom, moved a little furniture for her with stepdad, and drove a car I believe I'm buying thursday. Pretty excited for that, it was clean. Tomorrow will be deadlift or shoulders/tris I believe.

Morning nude weight was up to 212.0 this morning, up 2 full lbs from yesterday. We'll see if it keeps.
    [email protected]

15. Nice work in here bro,keep it up,looking good in the pic!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  16. Day 38

Morning nude weight after trip to BR was 214.2lbs - +2.2lbs from yesterday, for a total of 4.2lbs in 2 days. If a single lb of that is lean mass, that's awesome for 2 days. I'm not fatter for sure. Feeling strong.

Deadlift from Floor w/ Shoes 135x12, 225x10, 315x6, 365x3, 405x2, 455x1, 495x1, 515x1 (10lb PR, in training - not even a true max!)
    Bb Backsquat 135x12, 235x10 x5 sets

Pulling 515 tonight after already hitting 495 felt great. Form was definitely tighter and was able to break the floor easier; really glad I've been doing the deficit pulls the last 3 wks. 515 came up smooth, no hitching or struggle. The Msten is in full swing, I'm no longer needing a preworkout even with the 1dhea - the sten has it's own stim properties it seems.

I think I'm gonna pull 530 or 535 in a couple weeks as the Msten builds.
    [email protected]

17. Huge dl Hyde!
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. I'm a ways behind you on that
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Your physique is outta balance. I recommend more focus on upper body for awhile. Not trying to come off as a dick...
    Independent Review

20. Thanks Reggie; I'm particularly partial to deadlift. Probably because I'm decent at it lol. But I like the lack of eccentric motion and how primitive it feels. Pick it up, put it down

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Your physique is outta balance. I recommend more focus on upper body for awhile. Not trying to come off as a dick...
    No offense taken my man, your definitely right. My lower body just grew like an SOB when I used to do hypertrophy routines natty, thighs and glutes are my gift muscles and I have a thick core (unfortunatley, perhaps). Notice how limited my lower body days are volume-wise? It has been that way some time to keep from getting further out of line, but the balance won't right itself until I am willing to completely focus on hypertrophy for my upper body and just powerlift dead and squat together 1 day a wk for maintenance and keep my lower body from growing. The extra volume per session plus more upper body days/wk should make it happen.

But that will be a while off yet probably.
    [email protected]

21. Shoot, 6-9 months and you could be symmetrical
    Independent Review
  22. Day 39

I would really like to bring the arms and chest up. Calves are actually pretty big despite never working them anymore at all, they got big quick when I used to. Most powerlifters are posterior dominant, and I'm not exactly the exception. Good quads too tho. Just need a few beach muscles and I'll be set!

Prami is running at 1g every evening now, Idk if I'll try to keep bumping. Titties are a bit sensitive since I brought the Msten in but doesn't seem to be worsening. Just watching it, areolas are still bigger but nothings worse for wear. Exemestane every morn first thing 25mg as always.

Hit some shoulders and triceps tonight, didn't really feel any stronger from last week but tried to get some extra volume and a couple supersets in there tonight. No weaker, that's for sure! It was a big jumbalaya after some heavy smith military presses and arnolds like I've been doing the last 3wks or so. Believe I PR'd on the arnolds w/ 70s for 9

Gonna count the pills up, probably gonna up the dose of the 1-Alpha as it's been over 5wks now and maybe go to 20mg e/d of Msten
    [email protected]

23. No need to have hyoge arms if your a powerlifter, amirite? Lol

I cant get my calves to grow for NOTHING. Tried fascial stretching (dc calfs) heavy reps, three times a week work, everything under the sun. My quads on the other hand are relatively large...

Just keep hammering it out hyde, you got it bro.

24. As an aside, trying to up my cals & protein a bit here and there.

And we have a handful of amateur non-natty bodybuilders at my gym; I've noticed now that they all kind of treat me like I'm 'in the club' if you will, not like the mass of ppl who think showing up is good enough. Not sure if it's cuz I can outsquat/pull them or cuz I can catch a decent pump, but I'll take it.
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    No need to have hyoge arms if your a powerlifter, amirite? Lol

I cant get my calves to grow for NOTHING. Tried fascial stretching (dc calfs) heavy reps, three times a week work, everything under the sun. My quads on the other hand are relatively large...

Just keep hammering it out hyde, you got it bro.
    Haha biceps really do count for nothing in the big 3 lifts unfortunately. Strongmen don't train them cuz half the stuff they do is a row like picking up kegs or stones, so theirs get pretty decent. But nothing beats isolated bicep/forearm work for size.

I actually had the best success on calves with heavy-ass partials. Lots of weight pyramiding up to a set of maybe 6, and all done explosively, no holding contraction. Then a dropset to failure at the end a plate at a time for a few reps each. Just slinging weight like a partial lateral raise for shoulders. Never got dick with all the high rep stuff they preach. Goes to show how everyone differs, so keep trying different things!
    [email protected]

26. So how do powerlifters train for grip strenght
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

27. I don't do any gripwork currently. My forearms are little for my height naturally, like my wimpy hands and wrists. But they are much meatier than they used to be as I'm a mechanic by trade and I heavy deadlift routinely.

I never use straps, ever. If I can't hold it with chalk, I need to do some grip assistance work. Farmer's walks, heavy shrugs, using double overhand on deadlift as heavy as you can through warmups, and simply gripping the heaviest dumbbells you can hold til failure often can do wonders for grip.
    [email protected]

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I don't do any gripwork currently. My forearms are little for my height naturally, like my wimpy hands and wrists. But they are much meatier than they used to be as I'm a mechanic by trade and I heavy deadlift routinely.

I never use straps, ever. If I can't hold it with chalk, I need to do some grip assistance work. Farmer's walks, heavy shrugs, using double overhand on deadlift as heavy as you can through warmups, and simply gripping the heaviest dumbbells you can hold til failure often can do wonders for grip.
    Guess i need to up my grip game! Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. I was thinking about getting some of those little grip spring things. And just squeezing the **** out of them during class
    Christopher

30. I just wank it 10x a day. Seems to be working...
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 07:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16