Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Page 10 of 11 First ... 5891011 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

I may hold off on it then, something fun if I take an extended off-time from hormones but prob not worth messing with in pct if it'll slow restart AND I have to get off the exeme & prami and get things balanced out. Would be too hard to tell if it's osta or my hormones still out of line.
    Yeah that's my deal now with osta. I don't even really like it for anything now. It's just too suppressive for anything good. The gains aren't even close to being worth the attack to hpta. Might as well shoot some test during pct cuz it will help mitigate losses during pct! Lol. JK. But seriously I highly highly recommend igf during pct. Subq in the belly, no pain, no worries, excellent recovery and even growth. Shyts amazing!
    Independent Review

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

man tits suck
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    man tits suck
    Poor Chris growing his titties over there...
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Thanks you guys btw; knowing I had someone to be responsible to really helps me get it done - nobody was there to spot me, just your support in my head and Five Finger Death Punch and some Pantera was all it took

Got blood results today from 30 days in, before Msten and a 6 days after dropping cyanostane - cholesterol #s are high, which I expected after using a single-methylated superdrol. Bet it looks awful now on Msten. Meeting with doc friday to get orders for month after pct. My exemestane and prami are very legit (besides obv fixing my titty situation) - estro is down to 100 (was 130 week BEFORE cycle) and prolactin down to 6.5 from 16. Both old off cycle numbers were top of normal. FSH & LH were great, and for first time ever my liver enzymes were all normal - my total bilirubin was actually cut in half! Anyone wondering if the SAMe in Talos stacked with TUDCA is a good idea, the answer is yes - I cut my enzymes in half while going on a methyl for over 3 wks. Will use from here on out with methyls.

I've mentioned my enzymes have always been high even natty, and I get my results monday to see if I have Hepatitis C - the results drawn from the same blood as above give me high hopes. The GI couldn't find any abnormalities otherwise with liv (no pain, hardness, swelling, fattiness, & my triglycerides are low) so he already doesn't think it's the orals and if I'm clean then it's prob just my liver's natural levels.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Day 48

Ended up going back last night for some heavy work to try to prepare for maxing on bench soon. Slept 10 hours today; my CNS was definitely needing that after everything yesterday.

Floorpresses 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 245x3, 265x3, 275x1, 285x1, 295 Bomb (I brought bar down to high on chest, zero leverage) (PRs)
    Standing Strict Bb Press 115x14, 135x12, 145x8, x8, 155x8
    Single-arm Tricep Cable Pushdown Don't remember, bunch of 8-12 rep sets with small rests
    HS Pronated Grip Mid Row 2plates/side x12, 3x12, 4x10, x10, x9, x8
    D-Handle Pulldowns 120x12, 160x12, x10, 180x8

Today is definitely feeling like an offday after all the working up yesterday. Morning naked dehydrated weight holding at 210.4, and I'm for sure leaner and bigger than before cycle. And most importantly, stronger!

This showed up on my doorstep today

Name:  chalk.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  69.7 KB
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I wish I could use chalk! Never thought about the ammonia. Is that supposed to work pretty good?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I wish I could use chalk! Never thought about the ammonia. Is that supposed to work pretty good?
    Powerlifters swear by the stuff. Adrenaleeeen!
    Independent Review
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Never train with ammonia. Nothing that makes you feel that brutally invincible can be healthy to use continuously in training, I don't understand why strongmen do that - it's a nervous system stimulant after all.

When you're testing a true 1RM in the gym or competition, that's your secret weapon to get your mind right. Get your anger on, focus on what you're about to do, crush and huff the packet, and do the only thing that suddenly matters - pick that sh*t up and put it down. You've got King Kong written all over your face for about 60 seconds haha
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Name:  chalk.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  69.7 KB

this is why powerlifters are crazy mother ****ers.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Btw, why is Crossfit so lame? Trying to look around for a more hardcore gym, went to a couple crossfit ones near me today because they have prowlers, yokes, tires to flip, farmer's handles. Plus they allow chalk and bumper plates to drop the bar on deadlifts. Just talked with owners and scoped it out. None of them really have open gym time for powerlifters/strongmen - they all go in like yoga classes and do what they're told!

Should have seen the clientele at one - all wimpy guys/gals and having a damn bbq instead of anyone lifting weights at all! Wtf, seriously...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Poor Chris growing his titties over there...
    like a jackass i decide to drop the prami the day before my last dose of deca. i still dont know what the **** i was thinking. i was running an insane dose. started lectro 1.5 weeks ago and prami 6 days ago. and everything has cleared up. things to remember. deca stays in your system for a long time dont stop prami/caber untill its cleared.
    Christopher
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Btw, why is Crossfit so lame? Trying to look around for a more hardcore gym, went to a couple crossfit ones near me today because they have prowlers, yokes, tires to flip, farmer's handles. Plus they allow chalk and bumper plates to drop the bar on deadlifts. Just talked with owners and scoped it out. None of them really have open gym time for powerlifters/strongmen - they all go in like yoga classes and do what they're told!

Should have seen the clientele at one - all wimpy guys/gals and having a damn bbq instead of anyone lifting weights at all! Wtf, seriously...
    yeah i want to go to a gym where i am the smallest and there is blood and vomit on the mirrors.
    Christopher
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Lol true enough. Gonna try to hit another gym or two in the area before I meet with doctor so he can chew me out about the orals and give me more orders for bloods
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

If i cant drop the weights, i dont wanna lift there. If someone isnt "yuuuupin, or ahhhin" i dont wanna lift there. Pick up what im droppin down?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    If i cant drop the weights, i dont wanna lift there. If someone isnt "yuuuupin, or ahhhin" i dont wanna lift there. Pick up what im droppin down?
    i dont even need all that. i just want to do squats with my balls out. every one gets pissed but i know when my balls tap the ground im all the way down. i dont see what the big ****ing deal is. there my balls i can do what i want.
    Christopher
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

like a jackass i decide to drop the prami the day before my last dose of deca. i still dont know what the **** i was thinking. i was running an insane dose. started lectro 1.5 weeks ago and prami 6 days ago. and everything has cleared up. things to remember. deca stays in your system for a long time dont stop prami/caber untill its cleared.
    Fockin eh bro you be runnin that shyt high!
    Independent Review
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

i dont even need all that. i just want to do squats with my balls out. every one gets pissed but i know when my balls tap the ground im all the way down. i dont see what the big ****ing deal is. there my balls i can do what i want.
    Bro... Fckin awesome!
    Independent Review
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I really wanted to take my shirt off at the gym last night - I wore sleeves and was regretting it so bad. If Chris had been there with his grapes hangin then nobody would have gave me a hard time for going topless.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Gonna check out this gym tomorrow, they have multiple monolifts, power racks, all kinds of strongman & conditioning equipment, a chalk basin, full dumbbells, lots of benches, and cardio and weight machines. Apparently this is the guy to see to learn the strongman equipment there. I've seen pics of him locking out a 210lb overhead one-armed dumbbell press. Beastmode.

Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I really wanted to take my shirt off at the gym last night - I wore sleeves and was regretting it so bad. If Chris had been there with his grapes hangin then nobody would have gave me a hard time for going topless.
    Nothing funny about that, it's for proper form.
    Christopher
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

i just want to do squats with my balls out. every one gets pissed but i know when my balls tap the ground im all the way down..
    so wait - you mean you need to be ATG form before your balls hit the ground?
    happens to me when i barely bend my knees..is a fugly sight when i'm doin ATGs brah
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    happens to me when i barely bend my knees..is a fugly sight when i'm doin ATGs brah
    yeah, then they just look like a pile of furry brains on the floor and you have to mop the sweat up after. same problem here
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I hate when I step on them hurt like a bitch on the way back up.. Ouch!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I hate when I step on them hurt like a bitch on the way back up.. Ouch!!
    keep that stance stabile and stop moving your feet = problem solved
    stepping on basketballs while squatting heavy weight is not kewl
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reps to you all!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Didn't think you could hurt brass.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Hahaha. I've got a very lean scrotum, not much stretch so yeah I've got to be pretty low to get them to touch the ground. However my man tits flop on the ground every time I do rows
    Christopher
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Hahaha. I've got a very lean scrotum, not much stretch so yeah I've got to be pretty low to get them to touch the ground. However my man tits flop on the ground every time I do rows
    Moob floppage, AND a lean scrotum... you win.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Day 49

Another offday, unfortunately - resting and carb-loading for tomorrow. It's awful taking 2 days off in a row on cycle, but this is already a compromise - most powerlifters take 4-7 days off before a meet, but f that I'm on steroids and this isn't a full meet! Lots of clean carbs today except the dennys I just demolished. Somehow seemed appropriate. It'd be sorry as hell if I bombed after all this prep, but I will NOT fail on this lift. 535 is gonna be mine. Might max on bench as well, I have to go for 280 - that, however, is up in the air. It just hasn't developed like I'd hoped.

Got orders for bloodwork after pct in a couple months today. Blood pressure was WAY high on the Msten, it was like 122 over 60 half a yr ago and it was 152/65 today. Yikes. But with all my cholesterol levels jacked from this cycle and how toxic the sten is I'm not surprised. Body is gonna need a lot of offtime to get right after this one. Might try a non-methyl trenavar/stano cycle come fall/winter instead of a methyl.

The gym in the youtube vid I posted was really legit, I went there today - great place to get stronger, and they have all I'd need for hypertrophy work as well and lots of tires and prowlers and sleds and farmers for conditioning (I hate running, jogging, and sprinting). Weighted HIIT is the way to go for me, and it'd be great to drop a bit of fat over summer if I can at least preserve my strength & muscle. It's about 25 min away, but it's cheap enough like my gym I could afford both for $40/month total.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Subbed
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Getting ready to start pulling in about half an hour. Nervous, but I feel alright. Weight was 212 after a deuce this morning, which is encouraging - nice to be as heavy as possible for this. Idk if I'm benching after or not; I'd like to attempt it now if I don't feel dead after.

Lightweight baby.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Getting ready to start pulling in about half an hour. Nervous, but I feel alright. Weight was 212 after a deuce this morning, which is encouraging - nice to be as heavy as possible for this. Idk if I'm benching after or not; I'd like to attempt it now if I don't feel dead after.

Lightweight baby.
    Why are u nervous?? You know you got this just remember u have to report back to us.. Pull that shat!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Day 50

I always train with my shoes on for deadlift, so I could take them off to max and it be easier. But as I've never done this my last warmup of 495 I pulled shoeless to make sure it felt right. I put em on during the break after that and in my excitement left them on for the max!

This was lightweight buddy, prolly could have repped it for 20 into a bicep curl but didn't wanna seem cocky. Jk It felt good tho!

Name:  535lbs.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  143.2 KB

Deadlift 135x10, x3, 225x8, x3, 315x3, 365x1, 405x1, 455x1, 495x1, 535x1 (PR, 20lbs added to total!)

After a rest breaking down the bar and gabbing with this kid I call Jersey (as in he looks like a Jersey Shore character), I put my big boy pants on and hit the benchpress to at least try 280 to PR, whether I bomb spectacularly or not.

Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 205x3, 225x3, 245x1, 260x1, 280x1, 285x1 (PR's, 10lbs added to total!)

280 absolutely flew off my chest, I don't know if I've ever moved 185 that fast before - wrist wraps, ammonia, and a great liftoff from Jersey gave me a huge boost to focus on the lift. I had to try 285 after that and it didn't stick either, really great press from chest to lockout. Should have went for 290 instead of 285 but I'm really happy with my results as they stand.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Also, as if I thought the day could get any better, I came home to my order from the Nutraplanet spring cleaning sale - got some tasty looking Cytosport Vanilla Creme casein to try, some modern BCAA (it was $16!) and 2 tubs of Humapro since I've been wanting to take a break from all the protein powders for a month or two. My body hasn't had a break from whey powders for over 4 yrs

Idk if it was cuz I left a nice suckup comment, they were trying to unload these, or cuz I had an order for taurine and talos 10 days ago but:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79346[/ATTACH
    ]

Most excited to taste the Fina BCAAs and try the PX since Kleen's log, but I am particular about fatburners so this is awesome to sample.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

wow what a nice saturday for hyde!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Today there was absolutely no sign of Doctor Jekyll just Mr Hyde! Congratulations on those PRs!
  37. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I recently got an order from nutra and they hooked it up for me too. Gotta love that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I recently got an order from nutra and they hooked it up for me too. Gotta love that.
    What the shyt! I never get goodies from my orders. Even when on a deployment and the shippers knew it was APO/FPO to a third world country! Some people have all the luck...

Edit: I'm gonna go cry in the corner
    Independent Review
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

You gotta set at least 2 PRs in one day on a barbell lift, on the day it arrives, before noon, after the 15th of the month at least, to be considered they said....
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

awesome lifts, your so jacked you could suck a dick and it wouldnt be considered gay
    Christopher
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AntonG42O gets JACKED on Sustain Alpha!!! (sponsored)
    By AntonG42O in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Advice on getting jacked
    By kevinm6571 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Replies: 16