Methylstenbolone - dissolving 1gram in oil for oral?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

Methylstenbolone - dissolving 1gram in oil for oral?

I have one gram (1,000 mg) of Methylstenbolone in a raw powder. I would very much like to dissolve this in oils, NOT in Everclear, so I can take it orally. I want to dissolve 1,000mg of M-sten into vegetable oil, olive oil or canola oil (whichever would work best). How much oil should I use and how strong will it be? Like how many mg of m-sten per mL? I would EXTREMELY appreciate anyones insight on this as I would like to start this cycle today or tomorrow.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%

Could u put it in capsules?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wouldn't simply dividing out the m-sten in standard dosing and ingesting each dose with say a tablespoon or two of olive oil be more convenient? The oil will still be beneficial in the delivery expect your gut will do the mixing. I am thinking that trying to dissolve the powder in the oil may turn into a nuisance and if heating were involved it may degrade the active.

Just a guess..I dont know..lol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

I found the answer to my question. I just did a little more research, 1 gram of M-sten (or any powder) in 50mL of Olive Oil (or anytype of oil really) is a suspension. 1 Gram of powder, mixed with 50mL of Olive Oil equals out to 20mg/mL. The only thing is, is that it will NOT dissolve in the oils. It is only a suspension, so you'll have to shake it up really good before each dose. BUT it's a lot easier to get down than drinking some moonshine/vodka in the morning lol. if anyone needs any help with oil suspensions, just message me and I'd love to be able to help.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    I found the answer to my question. I just did a little more research, 1 gram of M-sten (or any powder) in 50mL of Olive Oil (or anytype of oil really) is a suspension. 1 Gram of powder, mixed with 50mL of Olive Oil equals out to 20mg/mL. The only thing is, is that it will NOT dissolve in the oils. It is only a suspension, so you'll have to shake it up really good before each dose. BUT it's a lot easier to get down than drinking some moonshine/vodka in the morning lol. if anyone needs any help with oil suspensions, just message me and I'd love to be able to help.
    Nothing wrong with a wee shot of shine in the mornin is it?..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

There's a product called Protomax by IBE that's now longer in production as far as I know...i think an enhanced replacement was in the talks....but anyhow on the label it says..."alcohol may increase effects"...something along those lines..lol
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

Sounds like someone orderd from Chris@elite. I made my tvar and halo with 151 it's pretty rugged especially in the morning. But I just put it in some coffee .
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.36%

I have a gram of msten sitting around . And a couple nolva . I'll be getting some clomid from there soon.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.38%

If you've never tried M-sten, I'd recommend it. It's light on the side effects (atleast for me) and fairly good on the gains. But it is extremely dependant on your diet! Eat heavy protein and heavy carbs the whole way through. It took me a good 10 days to figure that out so I do believe that hindered my gains.... But I've still gained like 4.5 lbs so far and I still have 2 weeks to go

10/20/20/20 is my regiment

Similar Forum Threads

1. Amino's dissolved in water for a long time
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 01:12 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 10:37 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 04:08 PM
  4. Flax oil for hella cheap! Check this out!
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:44 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 04:32 PM