Inquiry about Dbol only cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com

Inquiry about Dbol only cycle.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.

Exclamation Inquiry about Dbol only cycle.

Greetings all,

I do not want to break any forum rules or anything but I had a few questions because I have been hearing different things about 'DBOL Only' cycle. Some good, some bad. So from the experienced guy, and former users who saw decent gains, what do you think about DBOL ONLY cycle?

Before we jump into that, Just know I am 5'7, 177 LBS, and currently deployed to Afghanistan. My method of intake is going to be oral. I can not have needles sent here.

My trusted buddy has 20MG of DBOL, and told me I will be okay with running a 6-8 week cycle at 3 per day. However he is huge, and I'am not so he suggested started with 40mg per day and seeing how my body reacts too it. During the cycle, he insisted I drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day.

Once the cycle is complete, another buddy told me since I will be mostly water weight due to retention, Use Compound 20 + TKA or another similar natural test booster. I dont mind spending the money, I just want to know what is correct. Common sense tells me to always have a PCT plan even though it is a short cycle. Any input is accepted.

Please don't let my post count fool you guys. I will post current pictures of my body when I get on my cell phone later after shift. I'am here to learn, and be taught from guys who no much more then I do. Any feedback is welcomed.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

60mg of Dbol for 6-8wks.... Not a good idea.

6 wks max but even that's long IMO. The norm is 4wks maybe 5 which I think is still long. IMO 4 wks not 6-8, only way I would say to stay on longer is to have bloods done before and during and after.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    60mg of Dbol for 6-8wks.... Not a good idea.

6 wks max but even that's long IMO. The norm is 4wks maybe 5 which I think is still long. IMO 4 wks not 6-8, only way I would say to stay on longer is to have bloods done before and during and after.
    That is the part of conflict I run in when asking about it. Some people saying it is too long, others say it works just fine. I guess factoring gym time, diet, water intake, and other things play a huge part in the success of your cycle.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I'm not saying it won't work for eight weeks I'm just saying it's not good for you

Similar Forum Threads

1. dbol only cycle
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 06:41 PM
  2. Starting dbol only cycle need help/advise
    By Blazin604 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. dbol only cycle
    By alwaysgaining in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24