- 02-28-2013, 12:08 AM
I need some help with my next cycle. Im currently 24 years old and have done many previous cycles. I just recieved a bottle of Epi2a3a and IML M-Sten rx.
On-Cycle looks like
M-sten rx- 10/20/20/20
N2 Guard 7/7/7/7
Erase by PES: 0/0/3/3/2/1
USPlabs TEST Powder ------->
Am I missing anything?
- 03-01-2013, 10:32 PM
- 03-02-2013, 12:20 AM
Def would consider some more liver support and a better/additional cycle support. Grab yourself some TUDCA for the liver. Or at least a couple bottles of Liv52, but I'd use both. As for cycle supports there's: Cycle Support, Cycle Assist, Cycle Aid, Life Support, Super Cycle, Talos, yadda yadda there's a ton of reasonable products. Pick a brand you like and run it both on cycle and thru pct. Will do the body good. You're gonna need more than 10mg a day of CoQ10 in that N2Guard to help control blood pressure
03-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah I like the idea, Hyde is right u need some supports. Tudca being a must. I personally would run them both for 6 weeks along with some tvar. When I run methylsI normally run 1g tudca Ed. I also pop 1g of milk thistle before bed.(doubt it actually help) but I still do it. I run hawthorn berries and celery seed extract Ed.
I'd run it like this
I've ran the epi up to 60 before, it was good but joints hurt. Tvar or lmg would be a good addition, but that stuff gets pricy to run at effective doses.
Similar Forum Threads
- By scottylook in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:33 PM
- By Died4nothing in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:08 AM
- By Themanabolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:49 PM
- By Bmlax22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:56 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:26 PM