2nd Show- Precontest Run

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gents,

I wanna log some progress up to this NPC show in June. There will be pics, diet, and training updates.

I am doing this NATURAL so please no flaming.........

LOL face.jpg

Here's the cycle summary:

Weeks 1-15: Sust 500mg

Weeks 1-14: Clen/ECA, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Weeks 3-14: T3 ramped up to about 120mcg

Weeks 1-15: Adex as needed

Weeks 9-15: Tren Ace 300mg

Weeks 13-15: Superdrol 20-30mg

Week 15: Letro day before contest

Week 15: May use a diuretic

Weeks 11-15: HCG

PCT is lined up with plenty of clomid, adex, letro, HCG, and cabergoline on hand for any prolactin issues

The HCG will begin during the cycle to kickstart the boys

Tanning will begin in week 8 to obtain a good base color. I dont f**k with spray tans, im not interested in looking like the inside of a sweet potato

Training will be heavy as usual and frequency as tolerated by CNS

Fasted cardio 4-5 mornings a week for 30 minutes and will increase to 45 min after week 5

I haven't sorted out my macros as of yet but protein has been and will remain at 300+ grams, carbs started at around 300 grams/day tapering down weekly as we speak, and fat will come from sources like coconut oil, olive oil and trace amount in the chicken and beef I will be consuming.

The last couple of weeks i plan to strictly eat lean meats- chicken and fish. Right now there's 1 cheat meal a week for strength, size, and sanity until about 6 weeks out.

1 gallon of filtered water each day which may increase to 1.5-2 gallons daily the last four weeks.

Any informed input will be highly considered such as carbing up techniques before the show and advice on the compounds i'm running.

[video=youtube;ESN0FnOJqi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESN0FnOJqi4[/video]

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Damn no subs? no love I guess

I will be posting some pics later of my white hairy body. Maybe that will draw in some viewers

I want to modify the ECA/Clen protocol a bit. ECA makes me look strung out on meth after several days of using it, plus the energy and overall feeling of thermogenesis seems to wear.

I may substitute with just Clen since I dont get hardly any sides and still feel a sustainable flow of energy.

Are their any suggestions of the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off protocol? Would it be more beneficial to run ketofin or a benadryl regimen so I can use it throughout instead of intervals?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
One question.... How are you doin it natty when your using? Did I Miss something here?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Sorry its hard to express sarcasm through the net. I thought the face would help. I've done a few cycles on the forum but ive been inactive for awhile. Its too bad to see some of the old bros have left.

But its good to have you guys, please feel free to critique or question the proposed cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
good luck, i like the layout. youll like tren stacked with Sd. it just makes leg and back days hell. maybe throw in something to kick start the cycle. id kick it off with 6 weeks of tren ace, and maybe an oral. id get some oral too.. its always good on cycle to get some oral...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
whats your current Bf

the unit

Awards
I would drop the sust for test e, or even better prop. If you use a long ester I would drop it about 2 weeks out. I'd also start the tren earlier, and possibly add in some mast. Finish off with winny instead, and move the superdrol to the beginning of the cycle, ideally you would switch out the sd for some var instead. Also t3 is dosed pretty high.

No offense but this doesn't look like a very good precontest regimen for coming in dry and full.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
good luck, i like the layout. youll like tren stacked with Sd. it just makes leg and back days hell. maybe throw in something to kick start the cycle. id kick it off with 6 weeks of tren ace, and maybe an oral. id get some oral too.. its always good on cycle to get some oral...
I may get some taurine for any potential debilitating pumps. Sd alone has never bothered me too much. So kick it with tren and tren at the end as well? I like oral. May pick some up today

whats your current Bf
High. I'd say 20-22% right now. Pics are coming shortly

I would drop the sust for test e, or even better prop. If you use a long ester I would drop it about 2 weeks out. I'd also start the tren earlier, and possibly add in some mast. Finish off with winny instead, and move the superdrol to the beginning of the cycle, ideally you would switch out the sd for some var instead. Also t3 is dosed pretty high.

No offense but this doesn't look like a very good precontest regimen for coming in dry and full.
No offense taken. I have letro to dry out at the very end. Used SD last contest and came in massive, no water weight. My conditioning was off, however.

Dont have mast, var, or winny. Its actually my first time running tren.

I've read alot of opinions on dropping the test anywhere from 1-4 weeks precontest. Some advocate, some say run sust all the way through. I did run it last time, and like I said, I didn't see much, if any water retention. I do have test E which I will consider

I can start the tren earlier, add winny to the last 4-5 weeks, and move SD to the beginning.

You think the t3 may be too catabolic at that dose? Even with those compounds to combat it?

Unfortunately I dont have that much disposable income. Otherwise, I would absolutely throw in more compounds like mast and var to maximize the end result. One day...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Calf.JPG
Front MM 2.jpg
MM.jpg
Side chest 2.jpg

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Wheels.JPG

Forgot to mention stats.

5'10 without shoes

245 pounds

And BF I would guess around 22%.

I will have a skin fold assessment in the next few days for an objective measurement, then one at the end out of curiosity

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
My goals for this contest are to look my best obviously. Specifically, I would like to come in with a well defined 6 pack with noticeable serratus popping though. I'd like to see more separation in my quads with a prominent tear drop. And lastly, if i can get as many veins to pop out in the arms as possible, I will feel accomplished. No striated glutes or jaw muscles, although if it happens that's great.

Size wont be paramount this time... I dont care if I have to go sub 200. The only problem is going to be shedding this much fat in so little time. I am estimating 2-3 pounds a week to come in at 6-7 percent. I was 8 or 9 the last show and lost a lot of points because of it.

I will start SD tonight before training chest

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Just want to add... I am craving what I refer to as "goo". This may be pizza, cheeseburgers, or even a big ham and turkey sandwich on white with all the toppings cheese and mayo....

time to pop an E to suppress appetite

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I hope he's popping ecstasy to suppress appetite. This dude would be a new hero of mine if he is.

I'd imagine he is referring to ephedra

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ephedrine. Poor man's ecstasy lol

Stayed pretty disciplined today. Got a big mac for my 4th meal and still kept calories at around 2500. Last dirty meal was last Tuesday.

Weight is still 245. 4th week of 500mg sust, feeling pretty good. Carbs at about 150 grams, and protein up close to 300g.

As I get closer, carbs will decrease and protein may increase a bit, along with healthy fats.

Total calories are fairly low, around 2300. I consider myself an "endo-meso" if you will. I have no problem holding on to weight, I don't have to eat everything in site and right now, with all the "help", I'm not concerned about muscle wasting.

Ran SD today at 20mg

Also ordered some keto to run along side clen so im not forced to take any time off

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes, ephedrine. Poor man's ecstasy lol

Stayed pretty disciplined today. Got a big mac for my 4th meal and still kept calories at around 2500. Last dirty meal was last Tuesday.

Weight is still 245. 4th week of 500mg sust, feeling pretty good. Carbs at about 150 grams, and protein up close to 300g.

As I get closer, carbs will decrease and protein may increase a bit, along with healthy fats.

Total calories are fairly low, around 2300. I consider myself an "endo-meso" if you will. I have no problem holding on to weight, I don't have to eat everything in site and right now, with all the "help", I'm not concerned about muscle wasting.

Ran SD today at 20mg

Also ordered some keto to run along side clen so im not forced to take any time off
Nice staying on top of macros is key

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty busy with work and school, and of course training and cooking food lol... so forgive me if there are several days without an update.

Feeling pretty. The SD is taking a toll on my energy... I forgot how lethargic I get. In the mornings I feel like I need someone to come inject me with epinephrine to get out of bed. Been dosing 200mg caffeine twice daily to combat

On the good side im starting to see the veins emerge from the top of my forearms and front of shoulders. If I keep doing what I'm doing, I should be a road map by June