Thatguys logging halo/tvar - AnabolicMinds.com

Thatguys logging halo/tvar

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thatguys logging halo/tvar

Ok time to get this going. Well I'm 24 and I lift 5 days a week. My goal with this cycle is to recomp . I currently weigh 188lbs . Not sure of my body fat % but I would guess about 15-18% .
    I will be stacking the 2 together for 7 weeks.
    I will try to be very detailed for those that will be following.
    Halo- 80/80/100/100/100/100/100
    Tvar- 60/80/80/90/90/90/90
    Tamox- 40/40/20/20
    Well today was day 1 . Nothing to note since its only the beginning .
    Work out :
    Ran on the treadmill . Did a mile in 6 min 44 sec. Then walked for another .3 miles . Burned like 150 cals.
    Db concentration curls: 40lbs 3 sets of 8
    Db curls: 35lbs 3 sets of 6
    shoulder press machine: 120lbs 3 sets of 8
    Rear fly: 35lbs 3sets of 10
    Side db lateral raises: 35lbs 3sets of 10
    Db Hammer curls: 30lbs 3 sets of 10 last set was until failure.
    Breakfast:
    4 eggs, 4oz steak with 2 cups of coffee 637cals, 58g of protein.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

T-var with Nolva as your PCT? Not sure if Serious, troll or simply a benign neglect of the Progestin Receptor
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    T-var with Nolva as your PCT? Not sure if Serious, troll or simply a benign neglect of the Progestin Receptor
    Im serious. I read some where on here about nolva and clomid on progestin effects . It said nolva was just as good as clomid. Anyway I can get clomid if nolva is insufficient and progesterone if needed.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

Im serious. I read some where on here about nolva and clomid on progestin effects . It said nolva was just as good as clomid. Anyway I can get clomid if nolva is insufficient and progesterone if needed.
    Your workout layout, and your "knowledge" of serms just proved you shouldn't be cycling brother. Cut this madness before you hurt yourself please.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I too have read that the Nolva/tren thing was debunked but I'm not sure I believe it. Personally I would probably add clomid anyway though. It never hurts to be safe. I love Nolva and use it in every pct so it's hard not to defend it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Your workout layout, and your "knowledge" of serms just proved you shouldn't be cycling brother. Cut this madness before you hurt yourself please.
    Go pound sand !
    There's plenty of other people that would enjoy ur negative bs on the bb forum .
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Go pound sand !
    There's plenty of other people that would enjoy ur negative bs on the bb forum .
    I am being kind to you, Nolva will stimulate the progestin receptor, which is in override already...in PCT...just avoid Nolva. Clomid 50/50/50/50
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. New Member

I've used nolva for a 19-nor when I was new to this stuff. Years later after using clomid, it's safe to say I will never go back. Clomid without a doubt helps stabilize prolactin in me far quicker. Although I am just one case, there was no comparison.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I too have read that the Nolva/tren thing was debunked but I'm not sure I believe it. Personally I would probably add clomid anyway though. It never hurts to be safe. I love Nolva and use it in every pct so it's hard not to defend it.
    I can always pick some up . Just in case . Usually use nolva . So was gonna go with that .
    Nolva is stronger than clomid. Has more of a direct effect on restoring natural test. Less sides than clomid.
    clomid seems to also affect the eyesight. Long-term Clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight in users.
    So just out of curiosity why would u suggest the use of clomid?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    I've used nolva for a 19-nor when I was new to this stuff. Years later after using clomid, it's safe to say I will never go back. Clomid without a doubt helps stabilize prolactin in me far quicker. Although I am just one case, there was no comparison.
    Thanks for the input man.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am being kind to you, Nolva will stimulate the progestin receptor, which is in override already...in PCT...just avoid Nolva. Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Sorry if I miss understood just seemed like u were being an a*# . I can always get some .
    Pulled from steroidology:
    Tamoxifen cannot bind to progesterone receptors though. [B]So in the short run Tamoxifen can in fact aggravate progesterone related gynecomastia for some individuals. Note the study utilized twenty individuals and only 3 out of 5 (60%) had PGR upregulation. In the span of 3-4 weeks those same patients with increased PGR noticed a decrease in PGR levels.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Sorry if I miss understood just seemed like u were being an a*# . I can always get some .
    Pulled from steroidology:
    Tamoxifen cannot bind to progesterone receptors though. So in the short run Tamoxifen can in fact aggravate progesterone related gynecomastia for some individuals. Note the study utilized twenty individuals and only 3 out of 5 (60%) had PGR upregulation. In the span of 3-4 weeks those same patients with increased PGR noticed a decrease in PGR levels.
    I come out wrong in some posts but I mean well. I you are doing Trenavar I would advise you dose 6-bromo EOD at 25mg if you see any progestin and/or estrogen sides, and dose Inhibit-P ED and 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm to keep Prolactin at bay
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I come out wrong in some posts but I mean well. I you are doing Trenavar I would advise you dose 6-bromo EOD at 25mg if you see any progestin and/or estrogen sides, and dose Inhibit-P ED and 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm to keep Prolactin at bay
    Ok I will look into them.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Prolactrone > inhibit P. at least IMHO

Allows the L-Dopa to be inside the Blood brain barrier instead of dopamine increasing outside of it in the body. Most reviews I have seen comparing say Prolactrone is the better PL control
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Prolactrone > inhibit P. at least IMHO

Allows the L-Dopa to be inside the Blood brain barrier instead of dopamine increasing outside of it in the body. Most reviews I have seen comparing say Prolactrone is the better PL control
    That the most ignorant post I have ever seen...and I've seen people recommend tribulus as a test booster.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My tvar is
    Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
    Not the :
    19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione or estra-4,9 diene-3,17 dione
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Go pound sand !
    That is him being nice :P trust me it could be a lot worse
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

That the most ignorant post I have ever seen...and I've seen people recommend tribulus as a test booster.
    Any reasons why my comment is ignorant? As I understand it, it is best to space p5p and L-Dopa doses apart from each other, which are together in Inhibit-P.
    I could be completely wrong so I'm in for discussion but at least give some reason for calling me ignorant. As in tell me why I'm wrong and I'll gladly accept defeat
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok well my workout routine looks like this
    Monday- legs
    Tuesday- bi/delts
    Wednesday - chest/tri
    Thursday - back
    Friday - bi/tri
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - off
    Every week I switch tuesday and Wednesday's workout. Cardio every day. Abs 2-4 days a week. Started this 3 weeks ago it's been going good.
    If someone has a better workout plan I'm willing to give it a try. I'm all ears .
    I'll post my workout later.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

No traps?!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    No traps?!
    Do traps on back day.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Today's workout was chest/tri
    Db chest press:
    Set 1- 12 reps of 45
    Set 2- 10 reps of 55
    Set 3- 10 reps of 55
    Set 4- 10 reps of 55
    Set 5- 10 reps of 45
    Fly machine:
    1- 10 reps of 160
    2- 8 reps of 190
    3- 5 reps of 250
    4- 5 reps of 175
    Dips:
    3 sets of 10
    Tricep pull down:
    1- 10 reps of 50
    2- 10 reps 50
    3- 10 reps of 65
    4- 10 reps of 80
    5- 6 reps of 80
    6- 20 reps of 50

Finished with ten min on the elliptical. 115 cals going kinda slow. Ran out of time or I would of done more.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Seems pretty solid, thinking back before I'd ever ran test I'd wish I had. Would of felt a lot better, and had better gains. I think most people don't ever turn back once they add it in. Trenavar is a ph to trenbolone right? I hear tren is pretty rough without test. You might want to add some heavy joint support cause tren will lower your estrogen to nothing and its super dry.

Couple other things: you can add caber for prolactin issues as well, and have you thought of adding hcg? It'll make your pct MUCH easier. Me and my friends are currently testing Clomid on cycle instead of hcg at 50mg/day and we have all found the same result - our testicles have grown, and load volume has increased. Seems to be working better than hcg for us, but we won't know tell pct bloodwork.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Seems pretty solid, thinking back before I'd ever ran test I'd wish I had. Would of felt a lot better, and had better gains. I think most people don't ever turn back once they add it in. Trenavar is a ph to trenbolone right? I hear tren is pretty rough without test. You might want to add some heavy joint support cause tren will lower your estrogen to nothing and its super dry.

Couple other things: you can add caber for prolactin issues as well, and have you thought of adding hcg? It'll make your pct MUCH easier. Me and my friends are currently testing Clomid on cycle instead of hcg at 50mg/day and we have all found the same result - our testicles have grown, and load volume has increased. Seems to be working better than hcg for us, but we won't know tell pct bloodwork.
    I wish I could inject but my wife would divorce me . Seriously . Lol I have asked and atleast with ph/ds's I can lie and say they are test boosters and fat burners lol. She probly knows that they arnt what I say they are but she has never mentioned anything about it to me . I will be buying clomid for pct. one thing about clomid that has my interest is everyone says there testicles have grown larger during use. I wasn't blessed with huge testies so it has my interest . although I would assume testies would return to normal size after u discontinue use of clomid.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Food intake for today-
    2464 calories
    245 carbs
    174 protein

Breakfast:
    4 eggs
    4 oz steak
    Lunch :
    8 oz chicken breast
    2 cups white rice
    Supper:
    1 cup brown rice
    8 oz chicken breast
    Snacks:
    Chobani Greek coffe yogurt
    Dannon fat free blueberry yogurt
    1 cup whole Strawberries
    Bannana
    Trail mix 2 oz
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Ok well my workout routine looks like this
    Monday- legs
    Tuesday- bi/delts
    Wednesday - chest/tri
    Thursday - back
    Friday - bi/tri
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - off
    Every week I switch tuesday and Wednesday's workout. Cardio every day. Abs 2-4 days a week. Started this 3 weeks ago it's been going good.
    If someone has a better workout plan I'm willing to give it a try. I'm all ears .
    I'll post my workout later.
    bi's/tri's twice?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Food intake for today-
    2464 calories
    245 carbs
    174 protein

Breakfast:
    4 eggs
    4 oz steak
    Lunch :
    8 oz chicken breast
    2 cups white rice
    Supper:
    1 cup brown rice
    8 oz chicken breast
    Snacks:
    Chobani Greek coffe yogurt
    Dannon fat free blueberry yogurt
    1 cup whole Strawberries
    Bannana
    Trail mix 2 oz
    are going low fat? what are your stats?
    www.lgsciences.com
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

are going low fat? what are your stats?
    I'm not real good with diets. I usually try for low carbs, high protein. I did consume 52g of fat. Not sure where it should be.

Fridays kinda a messed up day lol

I'm 24 188lbs 5'8 . Was 240 when I first started. Don't know bf %. Buying body calipers soon tho.
    Any suggestions man I'm all ears.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I would say a lil higher than15 %. Found an app where u put in weight and waist size and it calculates bf%. It's probly not very accurate but it said 16.63%
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I would say a lil higher than15 %. Found an app where u put in weight and waist size and it calculates bf%. It's probly not very accurate but it said 16.63%
    Dang! And your down like 50 some odd pounds? Impressive my man, how long did that take? You pretty built too?

Well if trenavar actually turns into trenbolone to any serious degree I think that alone will allow for some serious recomp. You looking to drop to 10% and stay around 190? All I can say is I'm seriously interested in your results, I haven't talked to anyone that's taking the stuff. Halo is ph to Tbol and I LOVE Tbol.

Yes everyone I've talked to, including myself, has experienced larger balls from on cycle use, consider taking it now and for pct for easier recovery. I personally prefer Clomid to nolva, but I also like torem. On cycle Clomid with torem/Clomid pct is my favorite route, along with exem or formestane.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I'm not real good with diets. I usually try for low carbs, high protein. I did consume 52g of fat. Not sure where it should be.

Fridays kinda a messed up day lol

I'm 24 188lbs 5'8 . Was 240 when I first started. Don't know bf %. Buying body calipers soon tho.
    Any suggestions man I'm all ears.
    i would try for the 90g range of fat. your first diet layout only listed steak...
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post

Dang! And your down like 50 some odd pounds? Impressive my man, how long did that take? You pretty built too?

Well if trenavar actually turns into trenbolone to any serious degree I think that alone will allow for some serious recomp. You looking to drop to 10% and stay around 190? All I can say is I'm seriously interested in your results, I haven't talked to anyone that's taking the stuff. Halo is ph to Tbol and I LOVE Tbol.
    it took me almost 2 years. I never wanted to just loose all my weight then start out with a small base. And there was like 6-8 months of no cardio just heavy lifting. Could have accomplished my weight loss a lot faster with some t3 and cardio.
    As far as built I would say I feel like I have a good base to work with. Just need to Trim the fat and expose my muscles more.
    Would like to drop to 10% and stay around 190. That would be nasty.
    The tvar I am taking converts in the body to trenbolone. Previous "tren" PHs converted to the structurally similar - but markedly weaker - steroid dienolone.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-320681528.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  559.7 KB

Name:  image-679924130.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  460.3 KB

Name:  image-1961162549.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  308.8 KB

Name:  image-3277136713.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  350.3 KB

Name:  image-1411468651.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  461.2 KB

Name:  image-397985537.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  513.0 KB

Name:  image-1195210784.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  479.9 KB

Name:  image-4075276469.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  392.8 KB
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Workout routine:
    Db shoulder shrugs:
    Set/reps/weight
    1- 20 x 35
    2- 15 x 40
    3- 12 x 45
    4- 10 x 50
    5- 10 x 55
    6- 15 x 50
    7- 20 x 45
    8- 25 x 40
    9- 30 x 35
    Low row:
    1- 10 x 160
    2- 10 x 180
    3- 3 x 260
    4- 5 x 220
    5- 10 x 160
    Lat pull down:
    1- 9 x 140
    2- 6 x 160
    3- 8 x 160
    4- 10 x 120
    Up right cable rows:
    1- 10 x 30
    2- 10 x 35
    3- 10 x 50
    4- 10 x 50
    5- 7 x 65
    6- 7 x 65
    7- 10 x 50
    Finished with a mile on the treadmill in 9 min but was more like a jog 7 mph . Had cramps from too much water and my calf felt like it was gonna lock up on me. Walked the last min . Burned 125 cals.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Food consumption :
    2461 cals
    61 fat
    177 carbs
    162 protein
    Breakfast -
    4 eggs
    4 oz steak
    2 cups coffee
    Lunch -
    8 oz chicken
    1 cup rice
    Supper
    8 oz chicken
    1 cup rice
    Snacks -
    Chobani yogurt
    Banana
    8 oz vanilla almond milk
    1 Snickers bar
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Today's workout was bi/delts
    db curl
    1- 10 x 35
    2- 10 x 35
    3- 10 x 30
    4- 10 x 30
    5- 10 x 25
    Just wanted a lil pump . Main focus was delts
    Side db lateral raises
    1- 5 x 50
    2- 5 x 50
    3- 8 x 45
    Seated db shoulder press
    1- 10 x 45
    2- 8 x 45
    3- 8 x 45
    Bent over db flies
    1- 10 x 50
    2- 10 x 50
    3- 10 x 45
    Also ran a mile on treadmill 7 min 40 sec 116 cals
    And finished with 6 min on bike 50 cals
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Also I noticed while running shortness of breath and have been sweating more and easier too. Also I have been getting very aggravated with stupidness at work.

Food consumption
    2231 cals
    56 fat
    74 carbs
    235 protein

Breakfast-
    4 eggs
    4oz steak
    Sausage patty
    White toast

Lunch-
    16 oz chicken
    2 oz steak

Supper-
    1 cup Squash
    8 oz chicken

Snack-
    Chobani coffee yogurt
    Banana
    2 cups coffee
    Muscle milk chocolate protein shake
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

it took me almost 2 years. I never wanted to just loose all my weight then start out with a small base. And there was like 6-8 months of no cardio just heavy lifting. Could have accomplished my weight loss a lot faster with some t3 and cardio.
    As far as built I would say I feel like I have a good base to work with. Just need to Trim the fat and expose my muscles more.
    Would like to drop to 10% and stay around 190. That would be nasty.
    The tvar I am taking converts in the body to trenbolone. Previous "tren" PHs converted to the structurally similar - but markedly weaker - steroid dienolone.
    I dunno I think going with a good lifting protocol right from the start and developing some good muscle makes for good blueprints in the future. I always tell friends if they want to lose weight they need to be lifting, cardio isn't going to do it.

I really like max lmg, stacked well with epistane. Honestly I still consider taking them now with test. I imagine 8 weeks test 500mg and epi 40mg would be a pretty sick.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wrathchild's Recomp - SD/Halo/Tvar (pics)
    By wrathchild281 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 05:04 PM
  2. Muscletech Skeptics Nano Vapor/Anabolic Halo log
    By BigKrabbe in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:09 PM
  3. Steel Edge, IXl, Halo (unsponsored log)
    By txagemt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Trauma1's Halo/TST log
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:40 PM