Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Well fellas I recently started a cycle about 11 days ago consisting of Methyl Sten, trenazone, and havoc. Here is my dosing scheme:

M-Sten 20/20/20/20
    Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Epistane 0/40/40/40/40/40/50

I'm prepared to deal with the lethargy since I'm not running a test base. Here is a list of some supports I'm running:

Cycle Assist
    Taurine
    Fish Oil
    Tudca!!!
    Glucosamine

I dose 250mg of tudca with each oral dose so about 750mg a day. I space the cycle assist 4 hours apart from my orals.

So i started Trenazone exactly 11 days ago and Msten 10 days ago. Epistane I just started today. Some measuremenst before cycle:

Weight: 215
    Height: 6'1
    Body Fat: Roughly 17 percent

Now as of today I am at 226 pounds. So I have gained 11 pounds thus far. Libido is still good, no shrinkage yet. Had some back pumps today when I dosed epi preworkout. Blood pressure is under control. Nipples are still g2g. The first week I actually felt bloated. Now I can tell the trenazone is kicking since I'm starting to lean up in the midsection. Just to clarify I'm taking advantage of msten and bulking. When I get off ill slowly reduce calories to maintenance so I can lean up a little. Having to cut this short but will update later

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

When I get off msten that is
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Now out of this cycle I'm looking for some good strength gains primarily. I really want to recomp but I am liking the bulking effect of msten so far. Just a note, if the lethargy becomes to much to handle ill go pick up some dhea and run it alongside. What would be a recommended dosage?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Now out of this cycle I'm looking for some good strength gains primarily. I really want to recomp but I am liking the bulking effect of msten so far. Just a note, if the lethargy becomes to much to handle ill go pick up some dhea and run it alongside. What would be a recommended dosage?
    If you can recomp/cut on that stack it would be awesome. Tren and Msten have a way of making people ravenous carb munchers.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

If you can recomp/cut on that stack it would be awesome. Tren and Msten have a way of making people ravenous carb munchers.
    Im so hungry already. I am taking in around 400 something carbs right now. Its all I want!!! Good thing is I'm doing intense cardio so it should help. I have plenty of taurine to try and combat those notorious back pumps I'm expecting with epistane....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im so hungry already. I am taking in around 400 something carbs right now. Its all I want!!! Good thing is I'm doing intense cardio so it should help. I have plenty of taurine to try and combat those notorious back pumps I'm expecting with epistane....
    That's nothing wait for it to be week 3-4 calf/shin and forearm pumps are gonna be fascinating indeed. Keep an eye out for BP and avoid stimulants, bronchodilators or any of the like completely.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

That's nothing wait for it to be week 3-4 calf/shin and forearm pumps are gonna be fascinating indeed. Keep an eye out for BP and avoid stimulants, bronchodilators or any of the like completely.
    Appreciate it brother. Cycled off my preworkout so I'm stim free. I like the feeling I get when I dose the msten preworkout.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Just an update.

I haven't listed my Pct protocol yet so ill list it. Its not definite yet since I'm still trying to figure out doses. Now I have both clomid and torem. Should I stack them or run which ever one I prefer solo (Clomid). I really want to try torem but I would probably run the clomid solo.

Pct:

Clomid
    Torem
    Anabeta - 6 caps ed
    Daa - 3g ed
    Erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1
    Creatine Nitrate

As for my on cycle ai I have two bottles of adex.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Just an update.

I haven't listed my Pct protocol yet so ill list it. Its not definite yet since I'm still trying to figure out doses. Now I have both clomid and torem. Should I stack them or run which ever one I prefer solo (Clomid). I really want to try torem but I would probably run the clomid solo.

Pct:

Clomid
    Torem
    Anabeta - 6 caps ed
    Daa - 3g ed
    Erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1
    Creatine Nitrate

As for my on cycle ai I have two bottles of adex.
    Clomid
    50/50/50/50
    Erase
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    AnaBeta
    4/4/4/4/4/4
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    CEL PCT Assist
    4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Also you are not deep in cycle yet...but I would suggest dosing:

Inhibit-P 1 cap am and 1 pm , and 6-bromo (bulk) @ 25mg EOD to keep the tren gyno sides and chances away.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Thanks! The only reason I suggested the 6 caps of anabeta since its didn't do much for me at 4. So you would suggest running for 6 weeks? I actually have some inhibit-p so ill start dosing it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Thanks! The only reason I suggested the 6 caps of anabeta since its didn't do much for me at 4. So you would suggest running for 6 weeks? I actually have some inhibit-p so ill start dosing it.
    Well you ARE on the heavier side...perhaps 6 might benefit you, I have seen numerous PES reps recommend upping the dosage for big fellas. Try it out.

And yes Inhibit-P will help in gyno, acne, libido and mood aspects...mighty nice product indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

looks fckin intense, best of luck and count me in! Def wanna see how all that treats ya, looks a very good stack this. I give ya credit not using a base on this one as well, but kill that ish either way and try to update your results as much as ya can. Celorza hooked it up with some very good advice and I'd def consider throwin that in to keep you and your body goin well.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Thanks fellas appreciate the advice! Yeah I might pick up some dhea but I might be too late. I'm ready to kill it regardless!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 12

Pumps are great! Strength is going up on lifts by about 10 pounds. I stayed steady at 226 this morning. Gained about .5 pounds from yesterday. I'm starting to feel a little more irritable. I'm a nice guy but I tend let my aggression get bottled up. So every cycle it comes out of the cage Not healthy I know, Im a psych minor, but it leads to some crazy workouts! The only side effect I can comment on is some rash on my knuckles that Im pretty sure is coming from the vitex extract. Forgot to mention that I was already taking that when you mentioned to add in my inhibit-p. I also have been on lights out from iforce which has 500mg of l-dopa standardized from 50%. Been getting some great sleep!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

What do you guys think about using triptorelin in pct? I like the sound of it, even for oral cycles.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 14

Quick update before I go blast shoulders and traps. Sitting at 226 today. My muscles are hard. Decided to clean up my diet considerably. I really want to recomp, so I'm gonna be determined to keep away from too many carbs. Oh and to give you guys an idea of my training, I'm doing high volume with drops sets and supersets. I'm gonna save my strength training program for pct.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

I noticed something today doing cardio. My joints are giving me some problems! I have lots of glucosamine so I'm going to start taking it. Also the testicular atrophy is pretty noticeable now. A positive that I noticed today was I went up in weight on dumbell press. Throwing around 70's Like paper. My goal is to rep the 100's for at least 6. Nothing else to report!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Shoulder Db press just to clarify.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 17

Last two days have been off days. I'm ready to hit the gym, I can feel the strength gains coming!

Todays Weight- 232

Up 17lbs. I'm super bloated In my midsection but I'm noticeably bigger in my shoulders and traps. Had a cheat meal last night at popeyes so thats where I gained the extra 4 pounds.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 19

Strength is going up nice. Set a pr on Incline bench with 205 for 10 Usually can only get it about 6 times. Looking to get 225 for 10 before the cycle is over. I'm at 232 lbs right now fellas. Can't stop putting in the food! But I guess thats the best way to do it on msten, all out bulk!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%

Nice bro im running a m-sten epi cycle very shortly aswell
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

Any updates? Would like to know how you feel after week four
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Any updates? Would like to know how you feel after week four
    Yes was going to wait till tomorrow to update but I can give you a quick one. Wait has been holding steady at 235. Lethargy started to kick in this past week haha. I'm really enjoying msten though, getting a pretty good alpha feeling. Strength is starting to kick in real nice but I can credit that to the trenazone kicking in. Will be going for 225 for 6 on Incline press in the morning for working sets. On squat day friday, I was able to perform 335 for 8 which is really nice for me. I'm still going strong!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 25

Wait has been leveling off at 235. I feel great for the most part. Side effect so far are a little lethargy and an achy elbow joint. Testicular atrophy is noticable as well. I measured my body fat and I'm at 19% which is a gain of 2%. This will be my last week of msten. I will continue on with epistane and trenazone
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

Looks like the 17 lbs. Will harden up nicely in the next two weeks.

Good work all around. And glad to see your side free.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Looks like the 17 lbs. Will harden up nicely in the next two weeks.

Good work all around. And glad to see your side free.
    Thanks man. My support supplements are really helping. Really interested to see where my liver and lipid enzymes will be after cycle. Will get blood work first day pct and about a month after pct.

I want to squeeze another couple pounds out of msten before I finish. Im really enjoying it so far. If I ever run it again I would probably go up to 30mg and go an extra week.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Anyone ran forskolin as part of pct? Have a bottle of forskolin-95 from nutraplanet that I will probably add in for pct.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 28

Side effects:

Back pumps are getting worse but the taurine has been helping. Libido is lower. Lethargy is about the same.

Postitives:

Sitting at 238 this morning. Tomorrow is my last day of msten. The last 4 days I bumped it up to 30mg just To finish it a little sooner. Had a great run with msten, low in sides and makes a great stacker. Very effective with a bulk, whether it be clean or dirty. Still at 19% body fat so a gain of 23 pounds and only 2% bodyfat, ill take it!

Epistane/Trenazone:

Have 4 more weeks of trenazone and 3 more weeks of epistane. I might bump up epi to 50mg when I get off msten. I'm handling the back pumps and lethargy pretty well.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 29

Last day of M-Sten Rx. Final verdict is a weight gain of 23 pounds with an increase of 2% body fat. Nice strength gains, great pumps in the gym, Alpha male feeling was on point, and it was virtually side effect free.

Continuing on with Epistane and trenazone. I will bump up Epistane to 50mg on monday. Keeping trenazone at 2ml.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Today I noticed just how big I have gotten lol been getting comments from people saying I'm looking thick. Been asked if I was on juice, just told him I was taking lots of whey protein=)
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%

Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    Nice cycle thus far. Glad to see the msten gave you such solid results. Curious to see how much 50mg of Epi dries you up. You're on course to being a beast.
    Thanks man! Yeah This is the start of week 3 for epi so it should be kicking in. Msten worked great for the bulking. Now its time to lean up
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%

Stretch mark problems?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Stretch mark problems?
    Ive always had minor marks since I used to be obese and I lost around 80 pounds awhile back. They haven't gone away, but they are minor now.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

To answer your question, not really. Just the ones I have had.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Day 32

I'm at 235 this morning. Dropped about 3 pounds the last two days, probably some water weight associated with msten?

Upped my epistane dosage to 50mg yesterday. Feeling more irritated as of late. Even more so than when I was on Msten. No headaches or anything.

I am starting cardio this week, might do some Hiit or p90x plyometrics. Lets hope my bones will tolerate the extra dryness from epi. I will up my glucosamine and fish oil.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%

50mg of Epi is gonna have your joints a'popping something fierce, but it seems like you're covering down well enough. Whats your intent with the plyo? Poorly planned or overextended plyometrics on 50mg will have your knees killing you, based on personal experience.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Well plyo is my favorite type of cardio. Ive done it in high school and college for sports so I just stick with it. Box jumps or speed bag, ropes stuff like that ill do circuits with.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%

Im gonna do plyo tonight so ill update on how it goes and how my joints held up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
  2. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  5. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:47 PM