Logging M-Sten Rx/Trenazone/ Epistane

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Day 1 (pct)

The worst thing I ever tasted was the sarm s4 but clomid tastes nasty too. Ill start my creatine nitrate tomorrow. Thats my favorite but I have yet to try creatine magnesium malate.

2. Bout to run something almost identical to this, only question I have for you is did you have to buy 4 bottles of the Trenazone to equal out to 8 wk?
    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Well fellas I recently started a cycle about 11 days ago consisting of Methyl Sten, trenazone, and havoc. Here is my dosing scheme:

M-Sten 20/20/20/20
    Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
    Epistane 0/40/40/40/40/40/50

I'm prepared to deal with the lethargy since I'm not running a test base. Here is a list of some supports I'm running:

Cycle Assist
    Taurine
    Fish Oil
    Tudca!!!
    Glucosamine

I dose 250mg of tudca with each oral dose so about 750mg a day. I space the cycle assist 4 hours apart from my orals.

So i started Trenazone exactly 11 days ago and Msten 10 days ago. Epistane I just started today. Some measuremenst before cycle:

Weight: 215
    Height: 6'1
    Body Fat: Roughly 17 percent

Now as of today I am at 226 pounds. So I have gained 11 pounds thus far. Libido is still good, no shrinkage yet. Had some back pumps today when I dosed epi preworkout. Blood pressure is under control. Nipples are still g2g. The first week I actually felt bloated. Now I can tell the trenazone is kicking since I'm starting to lean up in the midsection. Just to clarify I'm taking advantage of msten and bulking. When I get off ill slowly reduce calories to maintenance so I can lean up a little. Having to cut this short but will update later
    •   

3. I've ran trenazone at 8 weeks at 2ml a day. It took 4 bottles. And it was bad ****ing ass. Ran with dzine.

Op that sucks about the foot. I blew my knee out yesterday. So I'll be cutting out legs for two weeks then doing light legs for 2 weeks with a brace. Injures are a mother ****er. Over all nice cycle. Make sure ur still able to lift in pct.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

4. Alright boys I'm back. Been trying to take care of everything while crutches, balancing work and home business. It is a sprain and a heel fracture so I'm on crutches for a couple weeks. Still keeping up with pct. I'm noticing hard morning wood now.

And to answer your question, it took 4 bottles of tzone. A little pricey haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
  4. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:07 AM
  5. trenazone + epistane OR... (dermacrine?)
    By Flabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:47 PM