2nd ph stack, new member, help, tune in!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

2nd ph stack, new member, help, tune in!

Hey guys, I just became a member on here. I am running a new cycle soon consisting of a few things so I wanted input and to log what i was taking. Before I say what Im running, This is my second cycle as previously i have run finaflex 1-andro and finaflex 550-xd black, organ shield, and PCT revolution black. I picked pretty dry compounds with minimal sides. The new cycle Im about to start is FRL labs alpha mass(1-dhea), FRL Alpha bulk (4-dhea), Xcel sports nutrition halo v2 (halodrol), AI cycle support, PES erase. PCT consists of PCT 350(6-bromo) (testofen), bulbine, DAA, and tribulus.
    The halodrol only hase 60 50 mg tabs so what should i dose it as because i know the best dosage is 75 mg. Should i go to 100 or stay at 50? Other input is appreciated!
    Stats: 19
    185lbs
    5'10
    3 years of lifting, most all of my gains were completely natural until this year.
    Supporting supps: BCAAs, Whey, Protein, multi, CLA, fish oil, flaxseed oil, zinc, folic acid, greens powder, stim free pre w/o, l carnitine

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Aesthetic View Post
    Hey guys, I just became a member on here. I am running a new cycle soon consisting of a few things so I wanted input and to log what i was taking. Before I say what Im running, This is my second cycle as previously i have run finaflex 1-andro and finaflex 550-xd black, organ shield, and PCT revolution black. I picked pretty dry compounds with minimal sides. The new cycle Im about to start is FRL labs alpha mass(1-dhea), FRL Alpha bulk (4-dhea), Xcel sports nutrition halo v2 (halodrol), AI cycle support, PES erase. PCT consists of PCT 350(6-bromo) (testofen), bulbine, DAA, and tribulus.
    The halodrol only hase 60 50 mg tabs so what should i dose it as because i know the best dosage is 75 mg. Should i go to 100 or stay at 50? Other input is appreciated!
    Stats: 19
    185lbs
    5'10
    3 years of lifting, most all of my gains were completely natural until this year.
    Supporting supps: BCAAs, Whey, Protein, multi, CLA, fish oil, flaxseed oil, zinc, folic acid, greens powder, stim free pre w/o, l carnitine

I would caution you on doing this since you're only 19. This stuff is meant for people over 21. The Finaflex stuff is basically DHEA, so that probably didn't mess you up too bad. But if you're going to do, be safe. And if you've already done it, post how it went.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH Stack...need some help
    By cr8iveimages in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:33 PM
  2. PH Stack AND PCT HELP
    By SHADS302 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:33 AM
  3. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6