Advanced cycle- anabolic dreams

Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Name:  image-2074103342.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  508.4 KB

8 oz 99% lean ground turkey
    1 1/2 cups rice

For each meal. 2 of my meals today

Just ate 2 pieces eziekel bread and 3 full eggs with 4 egg whites and green pepper. Just as I posted a day or two ago.

Will be eating 2 additional meals other than this. Not including protein shakes

2. Them F***in gainz right there!!!!

This was today...

Name:  image-1613611936.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  455.0 KB

And THIS was 3 days ago (Monday nights leg session)
    •   

3. Name:  image-2969071217.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  449.6 KB

Wasssuuup

4. Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Them F***in gainz right there!!!!

This was today...

Name:  image-1613611936.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  455.0 KB

And THIS was 3 days ago (Monday nights leg session)
    Nice leg session. I was always a fan of doing leg press after squats but I see how front squats would be useful as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

Nice leg session. I was always a fan of doing leg press after squats but I see how front squats would be useful as well.
    Thanks man! Ya I decided to start trying them.. They are weird, totally not used to holding the bar like that.
    •   

6. End of my day today. That's two days using my fitnesspal now. 5000+ yesterday and today just short of 5,000. (Ignore the goal column, I haven't figured out how to modify that)

Name:  image-4206063995.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  203.4 KB

Name:  image-3246888764.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  168.3 KB

My bedtime shake.
    4 ice cubes
    1 1/2-1 3/4 cup whole milk
    2 scoops casein
    1 1/2 scoop mhp up your mass
    2 tablespoon natural pb
    1 tablespoon cocoanut oil
    1/2 cup oats
    1/3 cup egg whites

Something like 1200 cal.. Maybe 1100

7. In 4 days ill be 4 weeks in... Progress pics will be uploaded.

8. In for progress!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

9. Worked 24 hrs over Saturday and Sunday. But still got a leg session in last night! Update comin tonight. Sorry between work and staying focused on this cycle as far as diet and training it has taken all my time. Tomorrow I have off so tonight I have no excuse to update! Thanks! Don't forget today marks end of week 4. Pics will be taken and posted in the next day.

10. I'm glad your still at it bro! Keep it up man

11. Day 28-

The last few days I have been at work long shifts. Sorry for not updating. So the last week I have eaten 5,000 cal a day. Still at 215lbs. Actually.. After having my endoscopy last week I dropped to 210lbs in just a day. So considering I have been a consistent 215 for 2-3 days I don't mind so much. Like I said tho 4 weeks in and I haven't gained any weight. My body has reshaped. I can tell ya the deca has made me look larger in the neck and even face looks fuller, lol. Despite my fuller look I have noticed that my vascularity has progressed... Now I'm curious if the EQ is affecting the deca results in any way. Maybe the EQ I'm not gaining substantial weight. It is used in cutting cycles, not saying its a "cutting steroid".
    I know despite all this, I'm only 4 weeks in. This next week should be the s***!! I know the injectables should be working by now, but they basically just started.
    So going along with this I am thinking of using hcg before my next pin. It will be 250 iu 2x week. I want to know what u guys think. I used hcg my last cycle and have had left over (mixed in bac water) and it was mixed approx. 3-4 months ago. Still good? It's been at 30 degree F the whole time. Or should I just mix more? I'd like to use the old if possible. Since I have only 1 5000 hcg left. I'd have to get more if I cruise into my tren cycle that's in hand. And I will be asking your guys advice as far as transitioning deca and cruising to another 19 nor steroid.
    Sides: acne like this...

Name:  image-2568314835.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  356.3 KB

Name:  image-2832750211.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  415.7 KB

Any thing you guys recommend to treat this. In the abdominal area I get many ingrown hairs from shaving. So not all is acne.

Since I posted 2 leg workouts I will actually be doing back and hams tomorrow. So tomorrow ill post a pic of my workout journal. Lots of deads.

Yesterday I did legs and a lot of heavy calves. This morning I woke up with one of them hurting when I step on hard surface. It's the bottom of my heel that hurts not up by the Achilles tendant. Anyone ever had this? I hope it goes away in the next few days. I don't see how I could injur the bottom of my foot back in the heel from a leg workout but maybe I'm wrong.

By the way her are my natural suppose

Name:  image-1643805304.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  552.6 KB

And also using combat powder, elite protein powder, casein protein, and my gainer is MHP up your mass.

Now a friend just got over I have to spit!! Progress pic tomorrow

Thanks guys!!

12. I'm about to start a split similar to yours(I think)
    One day squats/sumo deads/leg sled (leg day)
    Then do hami on my back day
    Then do quads on chest day
    What's your thought on this?

13. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I'm about to start a split similar to yours(I think)
    One day squats/sumo deads/leg sled (leg day)
    Then do hami on my back day
    Then do quads on chest day
    What's your thought on this?
    Quads on chest day sounds interesting... I may have to try that one day. I'd have to do it to see what I think. It makes sense, its just a hell of a lot of pressing that day!
    The reasoning I am doin a back/hams split... I like to work my back so much and with many different variations.
    Sometimes back and rear delts (on these days I stay away from dead and lower back in general)
    I may also work traps on a day like the above.
    My last leg session was maybe 1 hr and it usually takes me 2. Since work had me so busy I decided to do this split. I actually took this idea from a buddy at the gym. Anyway, so I only had Time to do the quads and the Calves I stayed away from hamstrings. It was a lot of squatting a lot of hack squatting a lot of Bulgarian lunges. Then calves. So essentially I'm catching up on my leg day. And today I will definitely incorporate straight leg deadlifts.
    I am a tall guy with long limbs, I have never really got into sumo deads. But been wanting to try them. Possibly today ill do a couple sets light to learn the form.
    I know I said I was going to post pictures today but the acne on my body is just so bad quite honestly I'm embarrassed to put up pictures. It comes and goes in waves. So I know in the next few days it will clear up because I have had it bad this last week. I know this from experience with previous cycles so don't harp on me if I don't post progress pics for just a couple more days but I promise they will be up before this Easter weekend.
    Now today's my day off time to eat and myfitnesspal it!!! I will log my back and ham workout tonight for u all!

Thank you everybody for following! I really enjoy the community I joined here recently. Never got into bodybuilding forums before but I'm glad I did. The support is motivational!

14. Today's workout:

Name:  image-3281328066.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  477.3 KB

Make sure to read my note!

15. I do sumo dl during legs. Then regular deadlift during back.

Solid workout!

16. So is my hcg still good??? Check out yesterday's post to see how old it is...

17. Omg I just found eattogrow.com! Totally purchasing next paycheck! If u haven't already, check it out! Promise you'll be impressed!

18. I. Checked it out, seems a bit expensive but I'm gonna try there chicken.
    Bump for the hcg. I still have mine from about 5 months ago sitting in my closet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I. Checked it out, seems a bit expensive but I'm gonna try there chicken.
    Bump for the hcg. I still have mine from about 5 months ago sitting in my closet.
    Yes it is expensive. I was intending on comparing the exact costs soon. Compared to what I buy now. BUT, just picked these up from Walmart.com!!!!

Name:  image-1190280908.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  587.1 KB

Name:  image-80215124.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  645.1 KB

20. Dude what is this stuff? I looked for it! I thought it was Jew food. Mind my ignorance.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Dude what is this stuff? I looked for it! I thought it was Jew food. Mind my ignorance.
    Bread, pasta, and cereal all from Ezekiel. At any store that garbage is made first ingredient flour!!! No good man! So Ezekiel products aren't made with flour. The first ingredient is organic sprouted whole grain! Non-processed food basically. It taste different but I'm used to it now. U should really really buy Ezekiel bread at least. Much better for u.

Note: cycle update coming tonight and progress pictures will be posted tomorrow!!!

22. Week 5 progress pics here! I'm still workin on them wheels. It's obvious I neglected them for years. Also a reminder
    Weekly
    500deca
    700test e
    700eq

Injectables should have just kicked in.. But I see that I got a little filled out, more vascular, and it's hard to tell and only I'd know best but my legs have grown a LITTLE bit. What do ya think?

Name:  image-787835626.jpg
Size:  443.7 KB

Name:  image-2495272637.jpg
Size:  454.1 KB

Name:  image-3885699165.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  453.2 KB

Name:  image-4086203720.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  444.5 KB

Name:  image-2519750095.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  439.3 KB

Name:  image-3285313041.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  452.7 KB

Name:  image-2145723865.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  454.6 KB

Name:  image-1879145947.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  472.5 KB

Name:  image-894457563.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  490.9 KB

Name:  image-1008959057.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  484.7 KB

Name:  image-2463676091.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  429.2 KB

23. Upper body is soild, legs need work. But over all awesome keep killing it legs take time
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

24. OP is jacked as f. Legs need work but def on their way!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Advanced Cycle Support Rx™
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:09 AM