1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I want to see a log!
    Welcome! Glad to have u along! I log as much as possible. I have a very busy lifestyle so I do apologize for giving detailed logs near weekly. Yet I try to give a quick scoop of what's going on every day. How do u recommend I better the structure of my log. What would you like to see? And please look previous pages back as I may already have some of the info you are looking for.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How's the strength going man?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    How's the strength going man?
    So far good strength gains. Tonight I go to a brand new gym!! So ill log my workout tonight when I get home.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Ooo you swapped gyms. I hate that.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Ooo you swapped gyms. I hate that.
    Not completely. They built another of the same chain equidistant from my house. So I gotta check the new bigger one out. New machines I may not be used to and the dumbbell a go heavier as well. Problem is... It's retarded packed because its relatively new.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

Quote Originally Posted by IFBBound View Post
    Not completely. They built another of the same chain equidistant from my house. So I gotta check the new bigger one out. New machines I may not be used to and the dumbbell a go heavier as well. Problem is... It's retarded packed because its relatively new.
    Heavy dumbbells are such a rarity I only can get 130lbs at my current gym which just dont work for croc rows.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

They go up to 150lbs... That's enough for me. But ya I'm so happy I can actually use dim bells over 100lbs like my old spot.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Glad to see that is way strength is way up! My gym goes up to 150 which is nice for rows. What I wish my gym had is a decline press machine. I've recently started to do decline bench on the smith. What's your thoughts on those?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Fyi had a family issue yesterday I still went to the gym. But my fiance is walking a thin line right now. Excuse my absence.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Fyi had a family issue yesterday I still went to the gym. But my fiance is walking a thin line right now. Excuse my absence.
    Hope it all works out.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%

Glad to see that is way strength is way up! My gym goes up to 150 which is nice for rows. What I wish my gym had is a decline press machine. I've recently started to do decline bench on the smith. What's your thoughts on those?
    i dont like using a smith machine. but if its all you got kill it. declines are important to the overall shape of your chest. not really the thickness or the strenth but the add that nice curve that makes you look like a beast. decline flys are good for this too
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

I feel like the I jury risk of bb decline is to high for me to try it. Just lifting it off the rack seems dangerous e specially if your lifting heavy
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

So, after a 3 day break I'm back on my grind. Sorry for the short intermission but I did have some family issues to smooth out. Tonight after work I'm goin straight to the gym! Thanks for stickin around, I will destroy the second half of my cycle. Tonight after my workout I will post a log of my workout as well as some notes. This break was worth it all in all. I'm recharged and ready to go!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You should be all refreshed after taking a few days off bro. Wouldnt have done you any harm whatsoever especially with how hard you've been going!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%

I'm late but in man. Glad the family stuff smoothed out. Kill dat shiat in the gym.

When you gunna start GH? I read in the first few pages you were scared of gut growth. You don't need to worry about that until you get in the high dose range. You can run it 5iu per day straight for 6 months. I start mine in the fall and can't wait. To run it 5iu for 6 months is around 850iu total. So you would need 9 kits. I would buy 10 because sources usually give discounts for large orders. Hit me up if you got questions bro
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm late but in man. Glad the family stuff smoothed out. Kill dat shiat in the gym.

When you gunna start GH? I read in the first few pages you were scared of gut growth. You don't need to worry about that until you get in the high dose range. You can run it 5iu per day straight for 6 months. I start mine in the fall and can't wait. To run it 5iu for 6 months is around 850iu total. So you would need 9 kits. I would buy 10 because sources usually give discounts for large orders. Hit me up if you got questions bro
    Awesome was hoping you would chime in at some point! I would try in no doubt. I just am in a financial pinch for the next couple months. I may finish my current cycle, do pct (or not pct and cruise into my next cycle), anyway I have test, eq, and tren ace on hand for next cycle! I think if I can afford it maybe ill throw in GH on this next cycle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You should be all refreshed after taking a few days off bro. Wouldnt have done you any harm whatsoever especially with how hard you've been going!
    For sure man, I know it's not like I took weeks off lol. I want to start again today with legs but not sure yet. They are starting to really look bigger than they were. I'm excited to catch them up to the rest of my body! My girl as a second opinion actually just commented on my calves a couple days ago.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%

Awesome was hoping you would chime in at some point! I would try in no doubt. I just am in a financial pinch for the next couple months. I may finish my current cycle, do pct (or not pct and cruise into my next cycle), anyway I have test, eq, and tren ace on hand for next cycle! I think if I can afford it maybe ill throw in GH on this next cycle.
    I'm always around, lurking and stalking. That's an interesting mix for next cycle. How you gunna run it?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Well I was actually planning on getting some thoughts on how I should go into the cycle. Should I cruise on test e is what I mean. Instead of doing a full blown PCT. Any suggestions?

Next cycle I will run Test E/Tren A for sure. Would like to use test prop but its not an option right now. This means Ill use test for 10-14 weeks and throw the tren dead center in the middle of cycle. That way I can have the Test E active in my system when I begin tren.

I'm a first timer to tren so... I may or may not run it with EQ. Haven't decided.

Dose wise. I'm thinking...
    250mg/week Test E

Tren A 100mg EOD (I have 80 days supply)

EQ I may not even use but well see what feedback I get.

Any suggestions on how I should transition into another cycle or should I PCT then begin tren. I am using deca (another 19 nor currently) keep in mind.

Also any suggestions on running the tren cycle. Possibly something u see wrong or I could be planning better?

Again today is the end of week 8 of my Test/EQ/deca cycle. Progress picture will be uploaded in next few days. Deca will run 11-12 weeks (until I run out). Test and EQ 14-16 weeks.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Tonight I killed arms and abs. Gym was friggin packed it frustrated me. I actually didn't record **** because of that. So tomorrow I will log yet another leg session. In the morning ill give a more extensive update.

Name:  image-1108875490.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  216.3 KB
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%

Well I was actually planning on getting some thoughts on how I should go into the cycle. Should I cruise on test e is what I mean. Instead of doing a full blown PCT. Any suggestions?

Next cycle I will run Test E/Tren A for sure. Would like to use test prop but its not an option right now. This means Ill use test for 10-14 weeks and throw the tren dead center in the middle of cycle. That way I can have the Test E active in my system when I begin tren.

I'm a first timer to tren so... I may or may not run it with EQ. Haven't decided.

Dose wise. I'm thinking...
    250mg/week Test E

Tren A 100mg EOD (I have 80 days supply)

EQ I may not even use but well see what feedback I get.

Any suggestions on how I should transition into another cycle or should I PCT then begin tren. I am using deca (another 19 nor currently) keep in mind.

Also any suggestions on running the tren cycle. Possibly something u see wrong or I could be planning better?

Again today is the end of week 8 of my Test/EQ/deca cycle. Progress picture will be uploaded in next few days. Deca will run 11-12 weeks (until I run out). Test and EQ 14-16 weeks.
    Your cycle looks good.. Depending on your goals i wud just run the eq along the tren or start it half way through.. I've heard that stuff gets you crazy vascular and alongside tren which builds and shreds it shud be pretty sweet... I say fugg it just cruise i know thats what ima do once i graduate and have a steady income. I actualy wanna home brew and have test forever
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Your cycle looks good.. Depending on your goals i wud just run the eq along the tren or start it half way through.. I've heard that stuff gets you crazy vascular and alongside tren which builds and shreds it shud be pretty sweet... I say fugg it just cruise i know thats what ima do once i graduate and have a steady income. I actualy wanna home brew and have test forever
    Solid advice. Cruise at 300-400mg right into it. Run eq at 900 and bring in tren ED for 4-6 weeks after 10 weeks or so of EQ. Lay it out with all that in mind and I can critique it and help you dial it in
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%

Homebrewing is the way to go. I just started making my own test e, it's so simple an cost effective.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Not to highjack the thread but are there any good threads out there about how to homebrew?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman4 View Post
    Not to highjack the thread but are there any good threads out there about how to homebrew?
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/re...n-recipes.html
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman4 View Post
    Ironmagazineforums has a good thread about powder conversions. Basskiller is good too.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%

Bass killer is the mother ****jng ****
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%

Anabolicminds use to to be a home brew site when it was first started. Maybe there are still some old threads
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Homebrewing is the way to go. I just started making my own test e, it's so simple an cost effective.
    It's crazy how cheap test powder is
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

I will have to look up this homebrew stuff myself. It has caught my interest. Quality is most likely better that way. The test powder is still a "controlled substance" right?
    I am 2 days into week 9 of my cycle! let me note that I am really impressed with the way I look... but I always have more work to do. On the strength end of things, I feel my strength was increasing as all my previous cycles but I seem to have gotten to a point were I just can not squat any more weight. I'm wondering if my strength gains are leveling off. I know they do around this time of the cycle but I was really really hoping on getting my leg game even stronger than what it is now. Without a doubt my legs have come a good long way in the last 9 weeks as they have been the primary concern of this cycle. Seems some days have been great, on a good day I'll squat 275 for 9-10 reps and then another day i may only be able to squat 6 reps!!!AHHH this frustrates me.
    So far I fluctuate in weight between 220-225lbs. So I can say I, on cycle, have gained just around 10 lbs. Seems harder and harder to gain weight but as it becomes more difficult I catch myself working even harder to eat... so that's a good thing.
    I have been to the new gym now a couple times and I like it. Certain machines I really like, I like the change. And I have also noticed my original gym is dead now because of the new one opening so close.
    Ok so I know obviously I am using deca. BUT, I have always had thicker skin. Not that I am fat at all. But I feel I can always look more vascular. I am not a big fish eater. Just a hell of a lot of chicken, and ground meat of different sorts. What do you guys recommend I do, OR is there really nothing I can do until I get into my tren cycle. They say eating fish or fish oil thins out the skin. does it really make that significant of a difference. should i be eating a lot more of it in my diet? I have mass and I have decent definition... but I go to the gym sometimes and Im like WTF! I try so hard and dedicate everything I have and this dude next to me may not be as large as I but has a road map all over his arms and legs. Genetics... maybe, but I will overcome this issue. I use agmatine and citrulline maltate. (prob spelled that wrong but those of you that know, should know). maybe I should take more of it!!! What has worked for any of you guys on this concept. Keep in mind I have a super fast metabolism and I rarely... actually never cut, lol. What i mean is every day my carbs are like 350-500grams and my fats are 100-150grams daily. Despite the high numbers my body takes em very well. I dont look fat or bloated but who knows maybe I would look tighter if I brought the carbs down to say half of what I am doing now. Any recommendations? Or should I say forget about it! Im trying to gain as much muscle mass as possible... switch to lower carb and concentrate of thining the skin during my tren cycle.
    Now to give you a little run down of my last two work outs back in the gym after a short vacation I needed to smooth out some issues with my fiance. (All is better than ever now and thanks to those that showed their support through what was a rough time for me)
    First day back in the new gym I was kind of lost, so I just hit arms to get back in the groove and felt pretty sore for 36 hours or so... so i know i got the job done.
    Second day back I forgot to write down my leg routine down but I gave myself a break because I was getting back in my groove. I did lots of squats, extensions, calf raises, lunges, presses. Not the best leg workout I ever had but again, had to feel myself out again after having a few days off.
    Now last night for the first time ever I worked out with my brother who got a membership at the same gym. We trained back. Yes I was trying to show him the ropes so it may have hindered my workout but again getting used to the new gym and I feel lost there anyway haha. Last night this is what we did. Most these excercises I just showed my brother because he doesn't know what he is doing so I didn't go light but I missed out on dead lifting as he didn't feel comfortable doing as a beginner. I don't blame him, a couple workout under his belt first will build him a foundation.
    Chin ups (body weight) Row (laying down about 45 degree, chest on pad)
    90 x 15
    10 reps 135 x 10
    7 reps 135 x 10
    7 reps

Straight Arm pulldown (rope) Hammer Strength Iso-lat low row
    50 x 10 140 x 13
    60x 11 180 x 10
    70 x 10 drop to 50 x 6 200 x 10

Close grip low cable row Hammer Strength front pulldown (under grip)
    200 x 10 180 x 10
    200 x10 230 x 6 + 3 assisted
    220 x 9 180 x 10

Back Extension DB row one arm
    body x 15 100 x 10
    25lb x 10 100 x 10
    45lb x 10 drop body x 5 110 x 10

Lat pulldown Reverse grip lat pulldown
    160 x 10 160 x 10
    180 x 10 180 x 10
    200 x 6 + 3 assisted 200 x 7

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

ok wtf all that work for nothing. I typed it all out and when it posted it got all jumbled. that ticked me off. from now on im going to stick with taking a picture of my workout journal and just posting it as i have in the past! sorry guys. Ill do this again for todays workout.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%

ok wtf all that work for nothing. I typed it all out and when it posted it got all jumbled. that ticked me off. from now on im going to stick with taking a picture of my workout journal and just posting it as i have in the past! sorry guys. Ill do this again for todays workout.
    Lol watcha bangin out today..We ahud be seeing sum huge number soon rite? lol I've got dreaded legs. My cns is kinda taxed dont think i can squat so just gonna work on sculpting
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Lol watcha bangin out today..We ahud be seeing sum huge number soon rite? lol I've got dreaded legs. My cns is kinda taxed dont think i can squat so just gonna work on sculpting
    Ahh wait its not as bad as I thought. I guess it got most everything up there. For some reason it's missing a few sets... Anyway I might to chest and abs or shoulders and abs. I think chest shoulders and abs would just be too much.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%

Ahh wait its not as bad as I thought. I guess it got most everything up there. For some reason it's missing a few sets... Anyway I might to chest and abs or shoulders and abs. I think chest shoulders and abs would just be too much.
    Ehh if your doing straight hypertrophy style maybe.. Sometimes i do em together on a hectic week and i go heavy chest and then burn out shoulders. If you don't wanna spend too long in the gym do abs in between sets. That's a good way to keep your heart rate up
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Just killed chest and abs. No training partner, and I hate that on chest day!

Name:  image-1762123022.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  399.9 KB
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

So almost 9 weeks in my test/deca/EQ. You guys know my legs are the weak point. Here's progress pics. Whaduya think???

Name:  image-3849671492.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  483.4 KB

Name:  image-1948921094.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  464.2 KB

Name:  image-2523692266.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  477.6 KB

Name:  image-306076594.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  478.2 KB
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Here is a reminder of what I was lookin like 9 weeks ago.

Name:  image-1283243971.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  494.8 KB

Name:  image-2309519105.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  483.1 KB

Name:  image-3075797241.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  473.2 KB
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

And some more from 9 weeks on this cycle.

Name:  image-4095332282.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  505.4 KB

Name:  image-2921401562.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  477.8 KB

Idk why color is off on second one. No effect but anyway I'm 2/3 thru cycle!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%

Dude your back is ****en ridicules.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.75%

Dude your back is ****en ridicules.
    Lol yeah I always get complimented on my back. Thanks, I am making progress. And continue to get the legs up to speed ASAP. I'm workin hard lots and lots of squats.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. New Year Cycle- Anabolic Growth Kit
    By p5sky in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:42 PM