Questions halo/tren ???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Questions halo/tren ????

  1. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Questions halo/tren ????


    Ok I'm 24. weigh 188-190. Have used hdrol,mdrol,ad,ah,epi,and ultra. My goals for this cycle will be recomp .
    So I will be receiving this:
    5grams halo
    4grams tvar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione )
    1gram Methylstenbolone
    Also for pct:
    2grams tamox

    So I was thinking of running halo and tvar stacked . Both will be liquid and 50 ml a bottle 20 mg = 1ml.
    Halo- 60,80,80,100,100,120 should I extend to 8 weeks?
    not sure how to dose tvar some say 60-90 others say more . But this is what I was thinking.
    Tvar- 60,60,80,80,90,90
    My questions with the tvar . Will 6 weeks be good ? Not sure how long I should run it. What dose should I run? Would these two stack good together?
    Let me know ur thoughts ...

  2. OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i wanna run this combo too. bump for t var dosage
  3. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Anyone with some insight
    •   
       

  4. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Bump
  5. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Anyone??
  6. fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,532
    Rep Power
    645674

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Ok I'm 24. weigh 188-190. Have used hdrol,mdrol,ad,ah,epi,and ultra. My goals for this cycle will be recomp .
    So I will be receiving this:
    5grams halo
    4grams tvar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione )
    1gram Methylstenbolone
    Also for pct:
    2grams tamox

    So I was thinking of running halo and tvar stacked . Both will be liquid and 50 ml a bottle 20 mg = 1ml.
    Halo- 60,80,80,100,100,120 should I extend to 8 weeks?
    not sure how to dose tvar some say 60-90 others say more . But this is what I was thinking.
    Tvar- 60,60,80,80,90,90
    My questions with the tvar . Will 6 weeks be good ? Not sure how long I should run it. What dose should I run? Would these two stack good together?
    Let me know ur thoughts ...
    I am assuming the TVar is the same as the original Tren Extreme, which I have had.

    90mg/day is sufficient when stacking. If I recall correctly, 120mg/day is rough, and 150mg/day side-effects are obnoxious and difficult to bear. I'd stick with 90mg max. I responded the best on Tren-Extreme over all other PH's out there..it's pretty strong in its own way.

    Also, 6 weeks of Tren PH is gonna kick ur butt. Run it for the last 4 weeks. First 4 just Halo at 80mg/day IMO. I wouldn't top that - don't really need to especially when you put Dienolone PH in there (which is what the TVar is). Understand that TVar will convert to Dienolone which is in the same family as Tren and Deca. In fact, potency wise, it falls right in between the two and still shrinks the nutsack as expected.

    If, however, T VAR is not Dienolone, then I dunno. If its the PH that converts to Tren then I wouldn't have the first clue...
  7. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    I am assuming the TVar is the same as the original Tren Extreme, which I have had.

    90mg/day is sufficient when stacking. If I recall correctly, 120mg/day is rough, and 150mg/day side-effects are obnoxious and difficult to bear. I'd stick with 90mg max. I responded the best on Tren-Extreme over all other PH's out there..it's pretty strong in its own way.
    Ok thanks for the info. Do u think the way I planed on dosing will be sufficient ? Should I start at 60 then work my way up? And will 6 weeks be a good run or should it be shorter? Never used tren before so sorry for all the questions.
  8. wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    1994

    Reputation

    im currently on day 12 of tvar with it looking like this 60/75/90/90/90 I think 5-6 weeks is much better than 4
  9. MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289409

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    im currently on day 12 of tvar with it looking like this 60/75/90/90/90 I think 5-6 weeks is much better than 4
    I noticed you get more out of tvar at 120mg per day. I'm on a tvar cycle I started at 60 and my plan was to go up to 90 and cruse till the end but I discovered I got better results at 120mg. I actually love this compound.

    Only thing I don't like is the shortness of breath
  10. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    im currently on day 12 of tvar with it looking like this 60/75/90/90/90 I think 5-6 weeks is much better than 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    I noticed you get more out of tvar at 120mg per day. I'm on a tvar cycle I started at 60 and my plan was to go up to 90 and cruse till the end but I discovered I got better results at 120mg. I actually love this compound.

    Only thing I don't like is the shortness of breath
    Thank u both for ur input/knowledge . Don't want the shortness of breath cuz I plan on keeping my cardio up. So far this is how I'm thinking of dosing .
    Halo- 60,80,80,80,100,100,100,100
    Tvar- 0,0,0,60,70,80,90,100

    How's that look? Or do u guys have a better dosing plan? Should I start it the same time I start the halo? Would like to keep the sides to a minimum. How long does it take to kick in ? I know halo is like 12 days. Have u guys had any prolactin issues? Glad to hear u guys enjoy the compound . Can't wait to run it and tear the f-ing gym up.
  11. No_Pain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    2033

    Reputation

    If you got your tvar from Chris at elite muscles good luck, he's a shady **** who ripped me off and never shipped my Epi powder and the 4gs of tvar raw I bought were bunk

    Cap it don't make an ever clear solution out of it you will be disappoint of you do

    90-120 is the effective dose with no real sides

    Start a light AI

    Have liver/ Bp support
    6g fish oil a day

    I ran MENT

    Only difference in our cycles is that I stacked DMZ instead of halo

    Good luck

    Night sweats are in your future but it ain't no thang

    Chance of SoB are slim you're not pinning nor coming close to the doses required to get that side so....have no fear yo
  12. MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289409

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    Thank u both for ur input/knowledge . Don't want the shortness of breath cuz I plan on keeping my cardio up. So far this is how I'm thinking of dosing .
    Halo- 60,80,80,80,100,100,100,100
    Tvar- 0,0,0,60,70,80,90,100

    How's that look? Or do u guys have a better dosing plan? Should I start it the same time I start the halo? Would like to keep the sides to a minimum. How long does it take to kick in ? I know halo is like 12 days. Have u guys had any prolactin issues? Glad to hear u guys enjoy the compound . Can't wait to run it and tear the f-ing gym up.
    Is the tvar ( lgi tvar 15)

    I would start halo and tvar at the same time.
    Tvar starting dose at 80mg and I would deff do a min of 6-8week

    80/80/80/100/100/120

    The shortness of breath is not that bad, you can do cardio. Have you considered adding stano Atleast 600mg pd because your test will be suppressed.
  13. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by No_Pain View Post
    If you got your tvar from Chris at elite muscles good luck, he's a shady **** who ripped me off and never shipped my Epi powder and the 4gs of tvar raw I bought were bunk

    Cap it don't make an ever clear solution out of it you will be disappoint of you do

    90-120 is the effective dose with no real sides

    Start a light AI

    Have liver/ Bp support
    6g fish oil a day

    I ran MENT

    Only difference in our cycles is that I stacked DMZ instead of halo

    Good luck

    Night sweats are in your future but it ain't no thang

    Chance of SoB are slim you're not pinning nor coming close to the doses required to get that side so....have no fear yo
    Oh boy my whole order was from him I'm hoping his stuff is legit. Read on his forum from people using it they had good things to say. What's wrong with the ever clear solution?? I was planing on this cuz it would be easy. Would suspending it in olive oil be better?
  14. OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    are you even suposed to suspend the raw powders in oil? and why not just suspend it in cottonseed oil or sesame oil? thats what cyp and enth are suspended in.

    might wanna remove the source before the ban hammer knocks you out
  15. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    are you even suposed to suspend the raw powders in oil? and why not just suspend it in cottonseed oil or sesame oil? thats what cyp and enth are suspended in.

    might wanna remove the source before the ban hammer knocks you out
    You can do it with oil or high proof alcohol . I was told alcohol is easier/better from their forum .

    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    Is the tvar ( lgi tvar 15)

    I would start halo and tvar at the same time.
    Tvar starting dose at 80mg and I would deff do a min of 6-8week

    80/80/80/100/100/120

    The shortness of breath is not that bad, you can do cardio. Have you considered adding stano Atleast 600mg pd because your test will be suppressed.
    It's not lgi's tvar . I would add stano but that stuff gets expensive fast since it needs to be dosed high like 600-1000mg from what I have read.
  16. MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289409

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    You can do it with oil or high proof alcohol . I was told alcohol is easier/better from their forum .

    It's not lgi's tvar . I would add stano but that stuff gets expensive fast since it needs to be dosed high like 600-1000mg from what I have read.
    When it comes to health and body, I see it this way I'm going to go all in or ill abort the idea. Go hard or go home, you can always delay your cycle until you have the money. But what ever you decide do not buy as you go.
  17. Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84687

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    When it comes to health and body, I see it this way I'm going to go all in or ill abort the idea. Go hard or go home, you can always delay your cycle until you have the money. But what ever you decide do not buy as you go.
    I hear ya . I honestly don't think I need the stano but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either . Lol it would be another 70$ . I think I'm just gonna go with the tvar/halo.
  18. MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289409

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post

    I hear ya . I honestly don't think I need the stano but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either . Lol it would be another 70$ . I think I'm just gonna go with the tvar/halo.
    Your testosterone will be suppressed, stano will help you in a lot of ways and prevent a lot of stress while on tvar. Just my two cents, the symptoms of low test are horrible. Why suffer them to save 70$
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Results so far...plus a question about tren/test
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. halo-tren/hdrol questions
    By maynard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 06:20 PM
  3. Question about Tren
    By drumirvin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 11:35 PM
  4. questions on Tren
    By Bacaveli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 10:13 AM
  5. Hey guys...first post...question on Tren PCT..
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 01:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in