cycle overview?

1. cycle overview?

ok well it looks like i have decided on this as my first cycle with a ph.

Week 1-2

multivitamin and fish oil @ 6am
    cycle assist 4caps @ 6am and 4caps @ 5pm
    protein creatine arginine bcaa and fatburner as usual.

Week 3

cycle assist 4caps @ 10am and 4caps @ 9pm
    h-drol 25mg @ 6am and 25mg @4pm
    no creatine, arginine, or fatburner just protein

week 4-8

cycle assist 4caps @ 10am and 4caps @ 9pm
    h-drol 50mg @ 6am and 25mg @4pm. (Might bump to 100mg a day last 3 weeks)
    no creatine, arginine, or fatburner just protein

week 9-12

PCT after cycle assist- 2caps @bed time (4weeks)
    daa 3120mg a day
    nolva 20 20 10 10
    protein creatine arginine bcaa and fatburner as usual.

do i stop the DAA after 4 weeks on with pct or continue longer? (everything stops at 12th week?)
    when is the best time to take the nolva? and is liquid or tabs preferred?
    i have read that daa needs an AI thats why i'm asking.

If i'm going to wait a few months to do this cycle can i also use daa for a cycle by itself prior to doing it then wait a month or so to start this cycle? if so do i have to take anything with it and how is it dosed?

just wanting to lose some more body fat prior to the ph cycle.

2. Nobody???
    •   

3. might wanna monitor blood pressure if youre using a fat burner with hdrol. run daa for as long as you like, i use tomaxifen citrate pre bed and throw an AI in just for good measure. why are you using arginine?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. I use arginine as a no pre workout. I had planned to take the nolva 20 20 10 10 before bed at night. So its ok to do pct and nolva for 4 weeks and the daa for those same 4 weeks plus an extra 2 weeks? My plan was to stop arginine, creatine and fatburner during cycle and begin again during pct. Can i use daa by itself as a test booster a month or two prior to cycle? Do i have to use anything with the daa if i use it for six weeks by itself. I have heard it's a good supp to use by itself too as a test booster.

5. nolva is part of the pct. you can use all your pct supps together and yes u can use daa for 6 weeks. arginine as a pwo is garbage fyi. yes u can use daa pre cycle if u choose. i wouldnt use a fat burner during pct personally
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Ok sounds good. So is daa proven by itself? Also my plan for pct is nova and dynamic formulas after cycle which also has a AI in it. So is arginine a waste. I currently use creatine and arginine before wo and bcaa during with creating and protein after wo.

7. creatine and arginine pwo isnt much of a pwo. creatine has no real benefit if used before workouts. arginine does not directly increase NO production. look into agmatine and citrulline malate
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Currently I use multiple vitamin and fish oil in the morning. Whey protein to add protein in diet. I eat pretty clean. Creating pow, bcaa during, protein and creatine with some glutamine after wo. Then casein before bed. So I should only use creatine after wo? Sorry to ask so many ??? I'm learning as I go. I'm dedicated just don't have the knowledge and no one local willing to help or give advice . Ty
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick overview of helladrol/trenazone cycle
    By landonx91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. Test e/Dbol Cycle Overview
    By kkitz967 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. Mdrol + Test E Cycle overview
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use