Pubertal Raloxifene Gyno Log - A few days in already. EFFECTIVE!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pubertal Raloxifene Gyno Log - A few days in already. EFFECTIVE!!


    Hey guys. I've been researching 100-150mg of raloxifene for the past few days and I can say it is very effective. My rat's gyno is pretty apparent to me. Most don't notice it, possibly big nip comments, but I can tell it is there as can most bodybuilders who know what gyno is. Feels bad for the rat, man.

    At any rate... after the few days, the raloxifene was clearly working. My rat has taken high dose letrozole (5mg+ a day) and it was never ever this effective at destroying gyno.

    His chest actually looks sculpted as opposed to man-boobish.

    I think those who didn't get good results simply didn't have real or accurately dosed raloxifene.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!


  2. Days 1-7: I don't remember the exact start date, but I believe it has been just about 1 week. Gyno is about 50% of the size it was when first starting the raloxifene. AND I'm on an aromatizing steroid. Pretty amazing.

    More updates to come.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  3. Subbed. You using Pharm grade or RC (obviously legit though) for your Ralox? Raloxifen is what I'm going to try next so I'm in...
    •   
       


  4. Def in for results

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Days 1-7: I don't remember the exact start date, but I believe it has been just about 1 week. Gyno is about 50% of the size it was when first starting the raloxifene. AND I'm on an aromatizing steroid. Pretty amazing.

    More updates to come.
    you mean your rat is on an aromatizing steroid, right lol?

    anyways, did your rat have lumps or was there just swollen/puffy tissue?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  6. Subbed. Pharm grade? Only a couple rc places sell it far as I know. Orange color?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Subbed. You using Pharm grade or RC (obviously legit though) for your Ralox? Raloxifen is what I'm going to try next so I'm in...
    Yup you can google "skyward raloxifene" and it'll show you the way lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Def in for results
    Thanks bud, it's been an issue that I've hated for over a decade.

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    you mean your rat is on an aromatizing steroid, right lol?


    anyways, did your rat have lumps or was there just swollen/puffy tissue?

    Uh... yeah...


    Full on lumps with fatty tissue. For around 12 years (long lived rat, huh?)


    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Subbed. Pharm grade? Only a couple rc places sell it far as I know. Orange color?

    Orangeish, just like the powder. Yes, RC
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. interesting, I was looking skyward to see if the clouds were legit up there...

    was thinking of ordering human grade/pharma but maybe I will give one more RC a chance. not sure hot to do pharma anyways

  9. Very interested. It's been a tough, big nipple life.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    interesting, I was looking skyward to see if the clouds were legit up there...

    was thinking of ordering human grade/pharma but maybe I will give one more RC a chance. not sure hot to do pharma anyways
    I can guarantee anything from these guys is legit. Sounds silly maybe, but yeah.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    Very interested. It's been a tough, big nipple life.
    I know right?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  12. I'm in man. Never thought about raloxifene for gyno issues. Glad to see it's working for your "rat"

  13. Still going strong. If anyone has any questions on dosing or anything, feel free to PM me or post a reply here.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Still going strong. If anyone has any questions on dosing or anything, feel free to PM me or post a reply here.
    Dosing protocol? My rats been dealing with some recently developed gyno himself, was considering giving him some low dose nolva to help but have been hearing some good things about this option? Good progress? Dose protocol? My rat thanks you in advance

  15. Subbed, curious to see how it works. My rat would like to rid of it too but I'm to scared to give my rat letro.

  16. any emotional issues/side effects when running your ralox 100-150mg/day
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  17. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    any emotional issues/side effects when running your ralox 100-150mg/day
    None. Maybe a little more pissed off than usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Dosing protocol? My rats been dealing with some recently developed gyno himself, was considering giving him some low dose nolva to help but have been hearing some good things about this option? Good progress? Dose protocol? My rat thanks you in advance
    60-120mg a day. I think the dose for a day isn't what matters the most, but instead the duration it is run. In studies, raloxifene is run for 3-9 months to get rid of gyno.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  18. Appreciate it. Got a little savings set aside for it so might just run it for a few months and see what it does. Any side effects on libido cause letro crushed libido, curious if this had any effect? Thanks again on behalf of my rat

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Still going strong. If anyone has any questions on dosing or anything, feel free to PM me or post a reply here.
    its good to hear your getting such great results, brah! so it sounds like its tightening your chest up nicely which is awesome. has there been any noticeable size reduction in the lump(s)? what about actual nip puffiness/size?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  20. Raloxifene is bomb stuff, awesome to hear it is working for you!

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    its good to hear your getting such great results, brah! so it sounds like its tightening your chest up nicely which is awesome. has there been any noticeable size reduction in the lump(s)? what about actual nip puffiness/size?
    For sure, I would guess a 50% reduction in about 2 weeks. I'm going to be running it for at least another 6 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Appreciate it. Got a little savings set aside for it so might just run it for a few months and see what it does. Any side effects on libido cause letro crushed libido, curious if this had any effect? Thanks again on behalf of my rat


    Actually noticed an increase in ejaculate and ability to orgasm faster.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    For sure, I would guess a 50% reduction in about 2 weeks. I'm going to be running it for at least another 6 weeks.



    Actually noticed an increase in ejaculate and ability to orgasm faster.
    That's awesome bro! Makes me feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel on not just a knife
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  23. Bump for update

  24. Ordered Ralox from them today even though I thought I had sworn off all RC's... and I'm really really really hoping it does the trick. I want to make the switch to Pharma but I don't know what's legit there either so it's the same boat I guess. This will get to me quickly though and HG stuff would be like a month

  25. Just ralox, no AI is being taken concurrently? If not, is your rat going to take an AI after tapering off the ralox?

  26. Another Bump for an update!!

    Ralox is sure going to be pricey for a proper 3-9 month run unfortunately. Looking toward the sky, my rat would need 2.25 bottles for a 3 month run or 4.5 bottles for a 6 month run if I gave it to him @ 60 mg ed. That doesn't include the elevated initial doses many people are doing (ie. 240, 120mg). My rat has a decent sized lump that has established itself. For ~ $200 investment, I would like to hear more feedback before jumping in.

  27. Excuse me for the ignorance but is this a new SERM? Thanks

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    I will let you know, I am two weeks into a 3 month run at 60mg ed. There might be some possible reduction, but I haven't noticed much yet to be honest. The only other thing I have run hormonally is Formestane. My gyno is left over from puberty and not caused by AAS/PH.
    i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Excuse me for the ignorance but is this a new SERM? Thanks
    no, it has been around for quite awhile. not many people use it in their PCTs since mg for mg, it does not have the same test boosting properties as the other, more commonly used serms. it appears to have a significantly higher affinity to the ER and can be ran at a much higher dose since it is far less toxic than the others
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, I have been considering that. I would prefer to stay away from letro for the time being. I might get some exemestane. I have Erase and Formestane on hand, so I could go with their one of those also.
    avoid the formestane, it reduces DHT (so i hear), which is not what you want when battling gyno.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  31. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

    i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro
    Did you run both at the same time? Dose?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro
    Also, was yours pubertal?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Did you run both at the same time? Dose?
    yes, ran them together. neither one did anything on their own.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Also, was yours pubertal?
    no, it was rebound about a month post PCT
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  35. Update on this?

  36. BBG, Ive been following your progress with this on several boards, and look forward to ordering my ralox and giving this a shot!

    Ive been a member here for a while, but never post so I cant PM you, but I did hit you up on LB about it until then!

  37. damn... may have to try this, have pubertal gyno as well... it doesn't bother me too much, but eliminating my gyno all together would make me so fuarking happy

  38. What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.
    This^. Should an AI be taken? I was hoping not as I wanted to avoid the miserable sides from letro.

  40. Subbed for more info.

    Started Ralox about 4wks ago with Erase. - Haven't seen any changes, but I'm in it for the long haul. I ran my first week at 120mg, and am going to continue on with 60mg for the next 60 days and re-evaluate. - If I don't see any changes in that time frame, I don't see a reason to continue. If I DO see a change, even slightly, I'll stock up on another 120 days worth.

    Ralox is my last effort at ridding myself of gyno without surgery. If this doesn't work, I'm going to break the bank on the surgery. I'm so sick of dealing with it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Starting PCT in a few days..advice plz
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Raloxifene To Reduce Gyno Log!
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:46 AM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Log in
Log in