8 weeks of cycling, more gains during pct? lets find out!

  1. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    8 weeks of cycling, more gains during pct? lets find out!


    this is a basic pct log from my very successful mechabol/stanodrol cycle. simply put my goal is to atleast maintain but try and squeeze some more mass outa the next 4 weeks. here was my layout during cycle in which i put on 16lbs.

    mechabol
    75/75/100/100/125/125

    stanodrol
    600/600/800/800/1000/1200/1200/1400

    here is my post cycle layout.

    tamoxifen citrate
    25/20/10/10 pre bed

    ostarine
    20/20/20/20 still unsure if i wanna run 20mgs or save it for a recomp, originally ordered 10mgs but was sent 20mgs

    anabeta elite
    as per bottle instructions

    erase pro
    1 cap first thing in morning

    southland recourse
    6 caps in the afternoon

    and various creatines, vitamins, cycle supports, etc.

    initial dose of tamoxifen tasted horrible, the after taste was god awful, will definately mix it with something, started this yesterday and am actually 3 days late starting tamoxifen from last stano dose as i misplaced my bottle.

    pre cycle weight-171
    post cycle-187
    pct starting weight-184
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  2. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0

    how many bottles of what stano did you use?
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    3 bottles, lgi stano200
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    ironically broke a bench pr, my workouts at my new training center have been awsome. do feel slight joint pain so i bumped up fish oil and added flexible.

    started tamoxifen with fruit juice last night, so much easier on the taste buds. decided to keep the ostarine
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    antbrusca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    i know you had a log somewhere, but did you see more gains when you made the bump to 125mgs of mechabol? i just started my 5th week and bumped it up
  6. Registered User
    antbrusca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    im in on your pct, interested in seeing how it goes.
  7. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552
    Answers
    0

    Subbed. Interested in what gains you keep! Seems like a very nice cycle.
  8. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by antbrusca View Post
    i know you had a log somewhere, but did you see more gains when you made the bump to 125mgs of mechabol? i just started my 5th week and bumped it up
    not really, if id bump cals up some more then maybe, if anything i had some headaches.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    i do feel a slight lower body pain since starting my serm. almost like a constant strained hammy
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    antbrusca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    did that pain go away? hows your pct going otherwise?
  11. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    yes. it was not related to my serm but concluded i must have slept wrong one night. so far so good, new dosing regime looks like this:

    ostarine - 20 mg
    tamoxifen - 20 mg
    erase pro - 1 cap every other day
    anabeta elite - workout days only
    recourse - 6 caps daily

    dropped cals to near maintenance, strength is higher now than on cycle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    count me in on this too, just keep at it like a beast and you should get some gains. If you have enough of that osta or plan on getting more, I'd use that during PCT and again as well for recomp. Also for the sake of your taste buds you're dosing osta in the morning and tamox at night right? Besta luck bro def gonna keep an eye on this, I'm fixin about a stanodrol ph stack so def wanna hear see how it all works out for ya.
  13. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    count me in on this too, just keep at it like a beast and you should get some gains. If you have enough of that osta or plan on getting more, I'd use that during PCT and again as well for recomp. Also for the sake of your taste buds you're dosing osta in the morning and tamox at night right? Besta luck bro def gonna keep an eye on this, I'm fixin about a stanodrol ph stack so def wanna hear see how it all works out for ya.
    thanks for joining, my ostarine is capped and has no after taste. i am going to be continuing my post cycle directly into a recomp continuing with ostarine and a few more goodies from formutech and pes....stano by itself or stacked? i enjoyed stano but going to try trenavar next with ultradrol or bulk up
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    thanks for joining, my ostarine is capped and has no after taste. i am going to be continuing my post cycle directly into a recomp continuing with ostarine and a few more goodies from formutech and pes....stano by itself or stacked? i enjoyed stano but going to try trenavar next with ultradrol or bulk up
    no doubt, pretty smart with those capsules, I've been thinking about that with sarms/serm for some time now, so I'm def interested in seeing what's good with that and I hear pes has a lot of great stuff out there too; I'm thinkin about switchin' over to erase pro instead of forma, but I dunno I kinda started liking topicals a bit more this past year. I plan on stacking it with either beast, epi or not sure yet, depends on how well I hit my goals and where I want to go from there.

    I'm liking the results I'm getting from my sarms so far, but def wanna get on another level by the time I'm done with my next cycle. I've also seen a lot of ppl gettin great results from tren as well and that's been on my mind from sometime; I guess I'm gonna make a list soon and just figure out what's gonna be the best options granted; I have a lot of beast left and a small bit of hella, I know I'm gonna mix it up a bit more than that.

    How much have you gained so far?
  15. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    im not making any new gains, i am however maintaining while leaning out some at maintenance cals. ive lost 2 lbs of mostly water and glycogen
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im not making any new gains, i am however maintaining while leaning out some at maintenance cals. ive lost 2 lbs of mostly water and glycogen
    that's still pretty good then; I felt much better once I got rid of that film of water.
  17. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

    that's still pretty good then; I felt much better once I got rid of that film of water.
    yeah it feels good.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0

    I think I might follow this. Let me know what you think about osta.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  19. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I think I might follow this. Let me know what you think about osta.
    welcome!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  20. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    strength is still increasing and my diet has been sub par lately. i definately appear leaner and will start incorporating dedicated cardio sessions with a carb cycling diet regime. i am also dropping back to a 4 day split, upper/lower and am in need of a deload....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  21. Registered User
    antbrusca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    i ran a 5 week cycle of mechabol. started pct 4 days ago. im running recourse, 6 pills a day, nolvadren xt, 2 pills a day, nolvadex before bed and i also added in versa-1. so far my body kept that "hard' feeling and my weight has maintained. as for my diet, its not perfect, but i have cut the carbs back a bit and upped my cardio.
  22. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by antbrusca View Post
    i ran a 5 week cycle of mechabol. started pct 4 days ago. im running recourse, 6 pills a day, nolvadren xt, 2 pills a day, nolvadex before bed and i also added in versa-1. so far my body kept that "hard' feeling and my weight has maintained. as for my diet, its not perfect, but i have cut the carbs back a bit and upped my cardio.
    good deal. if anything the ostarine is helping me drop cals while maintaining. havent tried versa yet
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    im dropping erase pro. my knees are very dry and im not noticing the proclaim effects of it. i will use the remainder when i cut...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im dropping erase pro. my knees are very dry and im not noticing the proclaim effects of it. i will use the remainder when i cut...
    I was thinking about switching over to either erase/erase pro or formasurge from formastanzol; I don't know if you've used the topicals before or not, but erase pro sounds very powerful if it's causing that. Sounds like it's slashing your estro, which it's what it's supposed to do; however to a certain extent, because obviously you need a bit of esto going through. Are you fixin on doing bloods anytime soon? Other than the aches here and there, I'm sure you must be feeling pretty good though; maybe try throwing in gloucasime/chrond mix (something like forged joint, but I'd get it on amazon its cheaper, or any kind of joint relief).
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  25. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    well i use flexible by formutech...i do feel good, my knees started hurting during mechabol from heavy squatting.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    well i use flexible by formutech...i do feel good, my knees started hurting during mechabol from heavy squatting.
    Oh alright no doubt, that sucks they were bothering you on cycle; as long as you're cautious or not doing squats at all now, then I'd prob just chill with that for a lil bit. Dropping the erase pro is def a good idea then, because you're just drying them out quicker and no matter how much joint formula you take in, it'll still take a bit of time for that to properly get into your body.

    At one point with my back, hip and my right knee I was taking enough glouca/chroind from OT, forged joint repair, a special liquid, joint force (a topical I love) and another supp that it was equivalent to horse joint/ligament relief; I googled that to see if it was safe enough to take that amount, sad but true hahaha. Still, with all of that it took about a good month to two before it all worked and from then on out, taking those joint supps not as much, haven't had a problem yet.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  27. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    ive been looking for a good topical to use on my knees. the funny thing is i used ad3 from lecheek for 8 weeks with no joint problems but leaned out a good bit
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  28. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    brief update. still feel shutdown but maintaing mass and around 182lbs. diet has been subpar lately but getting back on track. feel worn down and next week im outa town for 4 days so i'll have a somewhat break.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    brief update. still feel shutdown but maintaing mass and around 182lbs. diet has been subpar lately but getting back on track. feel worn down and next week im outa town for 4 days so i'll have a somewhat break.
    I know it's gonna suck, but I'd recommend using that erase you have and throw in a joint supp; seems like that's gonna be a light start to help boosting ya back up. I would recommend picking up joint force by e-pharm, around 20 bux on amazon, ish has saved my back, hips and left shoulder; however, I was also taking gloucasamine/chrond and OT.

    I think nolva is playing a part into this as well, but what else are you using at this moment again; I don't think the osta is a concern. I know it might dry up your joints a joint, but try to throw that AI back in there. I think I could help out a bit, I just don't want to ask personal questions or you having to answer them. However, if your E is too low your joints will be dried, but if you're feeling completely shutdown sounds like something is goin on.

    I looked at the ingredients of recourse and elite; they both alright, however recourse has that prop blend and doesn't tell you how much DAA is in there, when 3g's are needed 3-4wks. HWG is also good also, but there are no specific doses. One thing that has help is any product with fadogia, (no fck HCGenerate and bridge; although I like bridge a lil) I'd suggest picking up a bottle of T-Force or anything with fadogia and get in 1 to 1.5g a day; so if a pill is 375, take 4 throughout the day. Try using that erase pro again for another week and if you notice an increase if your sex drive, libido, etc keep it goin; however, sounds like you're almost at a tradeoff between the dried joints as well. Are you also getting sorer or muscle pain, as typically with high E, it's still beneficial for your joints/ligaments/tendons, just not beneficial anywhere else.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  30. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    i actually started EP back up last night. i currently have daa powder on hand and have an order placed for epharms topical. im basing my suppression feeling on the fact my balls havent changed and low sex drive. no soreness or pain as of yet. i'll continue tamoxifen a few more weeks and add in daa powder....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i actually started EP back up last night. i currently have daa powder on hand and have an order placed for epharms topical.

    Alright good stuff, keep on taking what you have and then throw in the other jumpoffs as well.

    im basing my suppression feeling on the fact my balls havent changed and low sex drive. no soreness or pain as of yet. i'll continue tamoxifen a few more weeks and add in daa powder....
    Unfortunately other low sex drive [I know it sucks man I've been there for sometime], that's pretty good then and I just think it's a combo of a couple things and nolva. Once that AI starts working it's way thought + daa + maybe another test booster with fadogia on top of recourse/anabeta/osta and I don't think you could go wrong. Is this the beginning of your third week or how long has it been exactly? I don't think you need to go further with the nolva, just the rebound [hopefully it will not occur] afterwards. It actually takes a bit of time for libido to recover off nolva; not even just reading it online, but with what friends have told me, it usually takes a week/two or so after for sex drive to start getting back.

    Give it a few more days then go by one more week and see how you feel more there, it sucks but it might just be the waiting game. After my last cycle from mid way of the second to last week to the third week of PCT, slowly and slowly getting better; after the first week of ending PCT and still using some TB I had left around, I got back to normal. I was scared to get bloods done, so I waited another couple of months and when I got the results, all I had was high cholesterol and everything came back within normal range. Unfortunately, that down time (no pun intended) sucked and I had to find ways of playing it off, talkin ish bout my back is killing me and what not; but sometime in the near future you'll start waking up with morning wood and it'll be all good from there.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  32. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Unfortunately other low sex drive [I know it sucks man I've been there for sometime], that's pretty good then and I just think it's a combo of a couple things and nolva. Once that AI starts working it's way thought + daa + maybe another test booster with fadogia on top of recourse/anabeta/osta and I don't think you could go wrong. Is this the beginning of your third week or how long has it been exactly? I don't think you need to go further with the nolva, just the rebound [hopefully it will not occur] afterwards. It actually takes a bit of time for libido to recover off nolva; not even just reading it online, but with what friends have told me, it usually takes a week/two or so after for sex drive to start getting back.

    Give it a few more days then go by one more week and see how you feel more there, it sucks but it might just be the waiting game. After my last cycle from mid way of the second to last week to the third week of PCT, slowly and slowly getting better; after the first week of ending PCT and still using some TB I had left around, I got back to normal. I was scared to get bloods done, so I waited another couple of months and when I got the results, all I had was high cholesterol and everything came back within normal range. Unfortunately, that down time (no pun intended) sucked and I had to find ways of playing it off, talkin ish bout my back is killing me and what not; but sometime in the near future you'll start waking up with morning wood and it'll be all good from there.
    When I say further I mean you don't have to pass 4 weeks of nolva, but what's your dosage and which week are you on?
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  33. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    beginning of third week. i did 20/20/12.5/ and will do another 12.5
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  34. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    beginning of third week. i did 20/20/12.5/ and will do another 12.5
    alright you should be fine then and if you feel still feel like you're getting mad emotional and what not, you can drop it down to 10. Give it a few more weeks and you'll be alright.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  35. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    ironically today i aquired oily skin and a few pimples. the boys are hanging pretty low also.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  36. Registered User
    antbrusca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    how have your workouts been? feeling strong? how's your stamina? good luck
  37. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    Workouts are good. In need of a deload real soon. Strength is higher now than on cycle and still holding at 183-184
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Registered User
    SinX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    Glad to hear things are going a bit more smoothly and just keep at it you'll be back to normal in no time. Also, when you get that topical just spray 3x twice a day in that area and I wouldn't go more than 6 weeks. From a wise man to another, if you use it on your lower back, just make sure none of that liquid slides down otherwise you'll be burnin hardcore nasty; any area you apply it in, try not to use your hands, but it's not a problem if you very lightly rub it in and move it in place (just wash your hands afterwards). It's also recommended (not necessary), to saran wrap it for a good 30mins and it'll get in there nice and well, and it may burn pretty good as well, just to give you a heads up, however, I've tried a lot of topicals but this is the only one I've purchased twice and will continue to.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. gyno flare up during first week of cycle
    By rglass0013 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 02:54 AM
  2. Well....last 2 weeks of cycle...time to prepare for PCT
    By drumm3r9 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. More Gains on PCT then when ON Cycle
    By musclehustler in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:50 AM
  4. 8th week of cycle and no signs of shutdown
    By Johnny666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 01:33 PM
  5. Last week of cycle.... HELP!
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in