4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!


    So I am logging this a little late but am finding the gains and aggression in the gym insane, so I wanted to jot some stuff down for any that are interested. This is similar to DD's run with a few differences.

    Started SD a week before cycle at 10mg ed
    First week of cycle 20mg,10mg pre workout
    Started cycle 1/15- 1st 4 days preloaded
    125mg tren and 75 mg prop ED(1/15-1/18)

    From 1/20-2/5 100mg tren+50mg prop EOD
    From 1/6 -2/11 100mg tren+50mg prop ED
    This is exactly 28 days
    Final week will run out rest of prop for 1 week. Thought this might be better then dropping 900 mg of AAS the last week then jumping into pct.

    Hope to see how this cycle effects me and how fast I can recover from it. Started cycle at 185- weighed myself last night was 191. Not bad for 9 days. I realize most of this is glycogen but I am def harder and the pump is insane. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've ran as much as 750 mg of test a week and that was nothing compared to this. Will try to update as much as I can.

  2. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Just pinned delts 150mg split into 2 pins for the left and right. Is it normal that what looks to be a little oil leak out? I left the pin in after for about 30 sec each delt. Doesn't look to be a lot. Just thought it was odd is all. Using a 5/8 25 gauge.
  3. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Blasted arms like never before last night

    Standing bb curls 105lbs
    Bench dips 4 45 plates on my lap

    Incline db curls
    Skull crushers 85lb easy curl bar

    Cable curls wide grip
    Superset
    V bar press downs

    Amazing pump. Getting a lot of vascularity in my biceps and delts

    Here is a pic I snapped after a shoulder workout last week. Wish I would have gotten on last night. Arms were prob stretching the tape near 19 in.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Name:  image-2872745574.png
Views: 310
Size:  844.2 KB

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  5. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In on this lets see some gains!

    Your bicep is looking real vascular buddy!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  6. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    In on this lets see some gains!

    Your bicep is looking real vascular buddy!
    Thanks for following.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  7. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Hit legs and shoulders today.

    Getting some big veins in my front delts. Also don't usually do legs with any other body part but the tren is really kicking in.

    Military press behind the neck 155lbs
    Mediocre weight but want to be carful of my shoulders.

    Will post some pics this week.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm in bro! Some sick veins in that bicep pic man! I'm liking the sound of these short burst cycles!
  9. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn can't believed I missed this lol in bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in bro! Some sick veins in that bicep pic man! I'm liking the sound of these short burst cycles!
    Thanks bro, yeah I like the short burst. DD kinda inspired me to run one. And gotta say tren is yo friend! Haha love this stuff.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Thanks bro, yeah I like the short burst. DD kinda inspired me to run one. And gotta say tren is yo friend! Haha love this stuff.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Tren is my friend, I like that.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Thanks bro, yeah I like the short burst. DD kinda inspired me to run one. And gotta say tren is yo friend! Haha love this stuff.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I get to see how friendly tren and I are in march...
  13. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Damn can't believed I missed this lol in bro
    ^^^^*this is Howwedo. Thanks bro

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  14. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I get to see how friendly tren and I are in march...
    U running a tren cycle in march?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  15. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Back and bis yesterday! Pump was sick and strength is threw the roof. Didn't do any heavy DL yesterday cause I'm still dealing with lower back issues. But did get a pr on bent over close grip rows. We don't have a set up in my gym so I rig one with a bench bar butted up in a corner and load plates on the other end. I usually use a close grip bar to pull with. Got 8 reps with 5 plates. Here is a back shot, traps r growing.



    Name:  image-806133170.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  233.5 KB

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  16. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    In for the noods!
  17. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    In for the noods of fat chicks!
    ^^^^what?


    Name:  image-1627507217.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  184.4 KB

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  18. Senior Member
    1ifeblood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    1607524
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    ^^^^what?


    Name:  image-1627507217.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  184.4 KB

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    yes...YES...YEEEEESSSSS!!! Ahem...so anyway...about your cycle...
  19. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    U running a tren cycle in march?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yeah it's going to look something like test e weeks 1-12 SD weeks 1-4 tren a ( as much as I can handle ) weeks 5-9 SD weeks 10-14. Havent quite butted out all the details yet but you get the idea
  20. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah it's going to look something like test e weeks 1-12 SD weeks 1-4 tren a ( as much as I can handle ) weeks 5-9 SD weeks 10-14. Havent quite butted out all the details yet but you get the idea
    Sounds sick bro. Loved the sd kick start in this cycle. I'm actually contemplating cruising at say 200mg for a month or so and blasting one more time with a higher tren dose. Gotta get some more info from smarter guys then me on whether shutdown would be permeant if I did that! What do u think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  21. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Sounds sick bro. Loved the sd kick start in this cycle. I'm actually contemplating cruising at say 200mg for a month or so and blasting one more time with a higher tren dose. Gotta get some more info from smarter guys then me on whether shutdown would be permeant if I did that! What do u think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yeah I can't wait for it!! IMO suppression is suppression but tbh I don't see a problem with that plan as it's still only the length of a normal 12+ week cycle. I wouldn't want to push it past 16 weeks all up tho before pcting. Just my .02c
  22. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah I can't wait for it!! IMO suppression is suppression but tbh I don't see a problem with that plan as it's still only the length of a normal 12+ week cycle. I wouldn't want to push it past 16 weeks all up tho before pcting. Just my .02c
    So this is what I'm thinking.
    1-6 current cycle ( decided to stick to eod and run to 6 weeks)
    7-10 cyp 200mg a week one pin every Wed
    11-16 stay on cyp one pin every week basic hrt dose and add in another burst with tren?

    Any fallbacks or issues? I don't use HCG and don't care to clomid and nolva seem to get me back quick. Just wondering overall long term damage if any? 12 weeks of tren in 16 weeks too much?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  23. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    So this is what I'm thinking.
    1-6 current cycle ( decided to stick to eod and run to 6 weeks)
    7-10 cyp 200mg a week one pin every Wed
    11-16 stay on cyp one pin every week basic hrt dose and add in another burst with tren?

    Any fallbacks or issues? I don't use HCG and don't care to clomid and nolva seem to get me back quick. Just wondering overall long term damage if any? 12 weeks of tren in 16 weeks too much?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I don't see a problem with it man I know some peeps that run tren enanthate for 12-16 weeks so I can't see acetate being any different. Id keep your test low for your second burst and run as much tren as you can handle sides wise. Should be a fun ride I wouldn't push it out much further than 16 weeks as I've heard the longer your on over that time it becomes harder to recover. Either way tho 16 week suppression is just slightly longer than your average cycle and you shouldn't have any recovery issues IMO
  24. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    So I am logging this a little late but am finding the gains and aggression in the gym insane, so I wanted to jot some stuff down for any that are interested. This is similar to DD's run with a few differences.

    Started SD a week before cycle at 10mg ed
    First week of cycle 20mg,10mg pre workout
    Started cycle 1/15- 1st 4 days preloaded
    125mg tren and 75 mg prop ED(1/15-1/18)

    From 1/20-2/5 100mg tren+50mg prop EOD
    From 1/6 -2/11 100mg tren+50mg prop ED
    This is exactly 28 days
    Final week will run out rest of prop for 1 week. Thought this might be better then dropping 900 mg of AAS the last week then jumping into pct.

    Hope to see how this cycle effects me and how fast I can recover from it. Started cycle at 185- weighed myself last night was 191. Not bad for 9 days. I realize most of this is glycogen but I am def harder and the pump is insane. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've ran as much as 750 mg of test a week and that was nothing compared to this. Will try to update as much as I can.
    Thank you for being one of the few people to run 2:1 tren to test ratio.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  25. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    Thank you for being one of the few people to run 2:1 tren to test ratio.
    I believe u were one I got the knowledge from. Also sides are non existent unless wanting to bang every girl I see is considered a side!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  26. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    I believe u were one I got the knowledge from. Also sides are non existent unless wanting to bang every girl I see is considered a side!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thank you for proving my point then.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    How's the cycle coming along big guy??
  28. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    How's the cycle coming along big guy??
    Yeah sorry for the lack of updates.
    Cycle is going real well and I love tren! Besides aggression I am horny as **** all the time.

    Hit legs and shoulders today.
    4 sets of squats followed up with 3 sets of walking lunges got up to 65 lbs across the shoulders. They seem to really get a lot of blood in the quads.

    Shoulders hit a PR of 205 on shoulder press.
    Delts and the pump is amazing. Also love pinning delts. Will update again tomorrow.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  29. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    How have I missed this? No invite you B@stard? Lol. Keep killing bro hows it coming?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  30. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    How have I missed this? No invite you B@stard? Lol. Keep killing bro hows it coming?
    Ha what's up bro? Yeah didn't send anything to anyone but liking this run so far. I ran this basically following your run.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  31. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Today I got my first case of tren cough and I must say that **** was a little crazy. Freaked me the **** out to be honest. The girl I slept with that night was in my bed and asking what the hell was going on. She thought I was gonna die. I did aspirate but I read even if u nick a small vein and get a little tren in your blood that it happens. Heart rate seem to be racing as well but could have just been a placebo effect.

    Anyway hit chest today nothing crazy

    3 sets of 100db flat bench
    225 on incline bb
    55 lb db flys
    Nothing too grand to speak of but the pump was sick. Here's a chest shot after my wo.



    Name:  image-2445625312.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  520.4 KB

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  32. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn bro you chest is look good man, great shape and definition!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  33. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Damn bro you chest is look good man, great shape and definition!
    Thanks bro! Chest had always grown easy for me. Need to skip flat for awhile and get heavy on inclines to build a table top. On another note these dreams are insane. Haha night sweets are crazy. It just baffles me that people don't enjoy a few sides. Am I sick for liking crazy ass dreams, night sweet, tren cough??? I don't know but for me it lets me know my **** from my source is g2g and let's me know I'm at maximum hormone levels.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  34. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,655
    Rep Power
    5403518
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Hella late to the party but subbed. I'm looking to do something similar to yours/dd's orig 4 weeker. Prob gonna do a lower dose at least at the start but love the look and results you guys are seeing
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  35. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907542
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey there slap nuts when were you going to mention this?!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  36. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Hella late to the party but subbed. I'm looking to do something similar to yours/dd's orig 4 weeker. Prob gonna do a lower dose at least at the start but love the look and results you guys are seeing
    U will enjoy I think

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  37. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Hey there slap nuts when were you going to mention this?!
    Haha what's up? Yeah man, he's carrying a few more goodies lately.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  38. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,104
    Rep Power
    2907542
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Haha what's up? Yeah man, he's carrying a few more goodies lately.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Hells yeah. I'm about due up. I'm thinking 18 weeks of tren e test e mast e and eq.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.52%

    Yesterday was legs and shoulders
    Today chest and biceps

    Pump is pretty intense.
    Chest

    Incline bb
    5 working sets worked up to 225

    Dips
    Bw-4 sets

    Incline db flys
    5 sets worked up to 60lb flys

    Biceps
    Incline db curls
    4 sets 35

    Preacher curls
    4 sets 85lb

    Standing alt db curls
    5 sets worked up to 50lb db

    Seated forearm curls
    Super set with
    Reverse forearm curls

    Ate pretty good today:
    8 ounce chicken breast
    1 cup pasta
    1 cup rice
    8 ounces ground turkey
    1 HH sub 1100 calories
    2 cups oatmeal
    Half a bag of beef jerky
    Pro shake
    1 cup whole milk

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  40. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Yesterday was legs and shoulders
    Today chest and biceps

    Pump is pretty intense.
    Chest

    Incline bb
    5 working sets worked up to 225

    Dips
    Bw-4 sets

    Incline db flys
    5 sets worked up to 60lb flys

    Biceps
    Incline db curls
    4 sets 35

    Preacher curls
    4 sets 85lb

    Standing alt db curls
    5 sets worked up to 50lb db

    Seated forearm curls
    Super set with
    Reverse forearm curls

    Ate pretty good today:
    8 ounce chicken breast
    1 cup pasta
    1 cup rice
    8 ounces ground turkey
    1 HH sub 1100 calories
    2 cups oatmeal
    Half a bag of beef jerky
    Pro shake
    1 cup whole milk

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Nice work bro. Diet looks locked on
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 weeks into Test E/Prop Cycle and feel nothing?
    By uniifirex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:51 PM
  2. 16 week tren/test/superdrol and IGF/GHRP6
    By neverstop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:19 PM
  3. 8th week of cycle and no signs of shutdown
    By Johnny666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
  4. One week after M1T cycle and....
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 10:01 PM
  5. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in