First timer. Help and advice please?

  1. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    First timer. Help and advice please?


    New to this forum,

    Been training for 2 years with one year being serious no drinking, eating right training hard resting well. Without trying to big myself up iv been lucky with my genetics and most people I know think I'm already on steriods.

    I want to take it to the next level. Not got a clue about what to take how to take steriods.

    Can someone be a gent and give men some advice on first cycles please?

  2. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post
    New to this forum,

    Been training for 2 years with one year being serious no drinking, eating right training hard resting well. Without trying to big myself up iv been lucky with my genetics and most people I know think I'm already on steriods.

    I want to take it to the next level. Not got a clue about what to take how to take steriods.

    Can someone be a gent and give men some advice on first cycles please?
    Age/weight/height/current maxes/

    What routine are you doing now? What are you macros for a day?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    22 years old, 5'10, 86kg.

    I don't base my diet on Marcos but currently taking in between 4500 and 6000 calories on training days and 4000 when resting. Split between 6 meals.

    Currently training a 4 day split chest/bi's, back, quads/hams/calfs, shoulders/tri's day rest and repeat.

    Bench 110kg for 5
    Squat 140kg for 5
    Deadlifts 200kg for 5
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post
    22 years old, 5'10, 86kg.

    I don't base my diet on Marcos but currently taking in between 4500 and 6000 calories on training days and 4000 when resting. Split between 6 meals.

    Currently training a 4 day split chest/bi's, back, quads/hams/calfs, shoulders/tri's day rest and repeat.

    Bench 110kg for 5
    Squat 140kg for 5
    Deadlifts 200kg for 5
    What's your specific goal? Cut, Maximum mass, recomp, strength?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Currently bulking so goal for now it to put as much mass on as possible
  6. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Have you plateaued? If you're still making progress then there is no reason to go to AAS.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  7. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Have you plateaued? If you're still making progress then there is no reason to go to AAS.
    Yes with having such a fat metabolism it's becoming difficult to put on weight therefor not making as much progress as before. So this is why I'v decided to give this a go
  8. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    Yes with having such a fat metabolism it's becoming difficult to put on weight therefor not making as much progress as before. So this is why I'v decided to give this a go
    You do realize that any weight you put on you will lose after your cycle if you aren't capable of eating enough to maintain it.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    Yes with having such a fat metabolism it's becoming difficult to put on weight therefor not making as much progress as before. So this is why I'v decided to give this a go
    Hate to break it to you but what you have is a diet issue. If you cant eat enough to gain weight without aas you will lose everything that you gain after your cycle.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    will i not keep and have more muscle mass after though if done properly?
  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You do realize that any weight you put on you will lose after your cycle if you aren't capable of eating enough to maintain it.
    Damn beat me to the punch. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post
    will i not keep and have more muscle mass after though if done properly?
    Not if you can't eat to grow it and eat to sustain it. You need to read up a little on nutrition for what you're trying to do
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Hate to break it to you but what you have is a diet issue. If you cant eat enough to gain weight without aas you will lose everything that you gain after your cycle.
    im eating in excess of what i need at the moment as i said first timer with steriods or cycles but know my diet and body inside out. so what happens after youve taken a cycle do you loose the muscle youve gained?
  14. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    im eating in excess of what i need at the moment as i said first timer with steriods or cycles but know my diet and body inside out. so what happens after youve taken a cycle do you loose the muscle youve gained?
    Dude you said you're not gaining weight not gaining weight equals not eating in excess
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    im eating in excess of what i need at the moment as i said first timer with steriods or cycles but know my diet and body inside out. so what happens after youve taken a cycle do you loose the muscle youve gained?
    You do if you aren't eating enough.

    If you were truly eating in excess you would still be gaining. If you can't eat enough to gain naturally you will lose those gains from your cycle.

    With 2 years of training I doubt you know your body inside and out.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  16. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You do if you aren't eating enough.

    If you were truly eating in excess you would still be gaining. If you can't eat enough to gain naturally you will lose those gains from your cycle.

    With 2 years of training I doubt you know your body inside and out.
    ok well thanks for the input lads but as the post first states im lookinf for advice on first time cycles, say i can eat enough to maintain what muscle i have put on what would you advise? theres loads of guys in my gym that take steroids but arent in shape or the size i am probs coz theyev jumped the gun on roids but didnt build a good base first most of them look out of shape!
  17. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    ok well thanks for the input lads but as the post first states im lookinf for advice on first time cycles, say i can eat enough to maintain what muscle i have put on what would you advise? theres loads of guys in my gym that take steroids but arent in shape or the size i am probs coz theyev jumped the gun on roids but didnt build a good base first most of them look out of shape!
    You want orals or oils?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You want orals or oils?
    never had any exp with either what would you advise mate?
  19. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    never had any exp with either what would you advise mate?
    600mg test e/wk 14 weeks
    Dbol weeks 1-5
    Superdrol weeks 10-14

    That could add 30 lbs on you easy IF YOU EAT!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    600mg test e/wk 14 weeks
    Dbol weeks 1-5
    Superdrol weeks 10-14

    That could add 30 lbs on you easy IF YOU EAT!
    haha i like the IF YOU EAT part!

    is the 600mg in one go or spread over a few injectios through the week? is dbol pils? if so how many do you take? and whats superdrol?

    alot of questions but would be really helpfull so much info on the internet is contradicting. thanks
  21. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post

    haha i like the IF YOU EAT part!

    is the 600mg in one go or spread over a few injectios through the week? is dbol pils? if so how many do you take? and whats superdrol?

    alot of questions but would be really helpfull so much info on the internet is contradicting. thanks
    Pin 300 2x per wk. Google superdrol and dbol you'll find a ton of info, they're both orals. If you don't take time to research all this for dosages, on cycle ancillary supports and pct this could SERIOUSLY fuk you up. Talking liver and kidney problems, high blood pressure, gynocomastia.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Lol I woulda just started him with HDrol as a first cycle.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  23. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Pin 300 2x per wk. Google superdrol and dbol you'll find a ton of info, they're both orals. If you don't take time to research all this for dosages, on cycle ancillary supports and pct this could SERIOUSLY fuk you up. Talking liver and kidney problems, high blood pressure, gynocomastia.
    Thanks for the advice mate appreciated will take it on board
  24. New Member
    jamieson123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I woulda just started him with HDrol as a first cycle.
    What is hdrol mate?
  25. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I woulda just started him with HDrol as a first cycle.
    go big or go home! lol! I thought about recommending hdrol, but thought test e on its own would be better. then I thought dbol and SD to really max out mass for sure. then I posted it kinda forgetting this was supposed to be a FIRST cycle.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieson123 View Post
    What is hdrol mate?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hdrol+bible
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,327
    Rep Power
    7367362
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    go big or go home! lol! I thought about recommending hdrol, but thought test e on its own would be better. then I thought dbol and SD to really max out mass for sure. then I posted it kinda forgetting this was supposed to be a FIRST cycle.
    Yeah. I was like DBol and SD, jeez. Hate to see where he goes as an experienced user lol
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yeah. I was like DBol and SD, jeez. Hate to see where he goes as an experienced user lol
    lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. New Member
    Flex19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

    Looking forward to see the cycle.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of Physical Training...what a Disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the Beauty and Strength of which his body is capable."-Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help and advice please
    By jerryk04 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:26 AM
  2. Help and advice on first cycle?
    By Dzeze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:13 PM
  3. First Cycle Help and advice
    By sirfatherlats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 03:41 PM
  4. Help and advice first cycle!
    By albynumber01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:47 PM
  5. A Litttle Help And Advice Wanted Please
    By stuart1971 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in