Help with ID on clomid/nolva!? - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with ID on clomid/nolva!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Help with ID on clomid/nolva!?

I'm getting ready to start my second cycle of cyp and anavar. Last year I did 10 weeks of cyp and after a ton of searching to get confirmation on my "clomid", someone informed me that the "clomid" I bought, was actually adex.... and the "adex" I was taking thru my cycle was nolva. F me, right? Based on that info I used my remaining nolva for pct. I had pretty good gains and didnt notice any gyno which I think I may be a little prone to.
    So, anyway, I just picked up my order today. I ordered 2000mg of clomid and 3000mg of nolva. The nolva that I got today looks just like the nolva that I got last time (which he told me was adex) so I'm pretty sure that's legit. It's round and a sort of pinkish color with no markings. When I looked it up last year someone said they think it's IP. Has anyone had this nolva. (it has almost a sweet taste to it, kinda like advil)
    Sorry this is wordy, but my big question is on the clomid. The tabs I got today that are supposed to be clomid are round, light blue and have IP marked on both sides. (no numbers) Any threads I have found say that this sounds like IP's winny, but those threads are 8-10 years old so I highly doubt they're accurate for what I have today. I dont want to finish up 12 weeks of cyp and use winny for pct!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Anyone have any thoughts at all? I checked back with my source and he said the blue IP's are clomid 50mg. I'll post a pic. I've never had clomid so I have no experience with the taste, etc like some posts I have read. I broke a tab just to see and it seemed pretty dense/hard to break. Almost had to bust out a knife and cut it. It does have a slightly bitter taste but not overpowering and it didnt linger in my mouth for an hour like some people say.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Name:  zzpct.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  122.1 KB
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with ID on clomid!!
    By swoll82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM