bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 39 of 53 First ... 3738394041 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Just put this in my mouth, and it was delish.

    My kcals are at 2400 for now, for my recomp.
    That does look delish. I love me some olives, man. I could eat a couple of lbs at 1 time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    ............thats what SHE said.

    just know, i took no joy in that.
    Yes....yes you did.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post



    Yes....yes you did.
    It had to be done
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It had to be done
    Oh, I agree.....I'd have taken your Man card had you not done it. I wanted to reply with his quote and change the pic of the salad into something else. lol

    Tyga, is it just greens, croutons, olives, and parmesan?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Oh, I agree.....I'd have taken your Man card had you not done it. I wanted to reply with his quote and change the pic of the salad into something else. lol

    Tyga, is it just greens, croutons, olives, and parmesan?
    I thought about it, but it's a family forum. kind of. lol. ok not at all, but I wouldn't want to get banned!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Just put this in my mouth, and it was delish.

    My kcals are at 2400 for now, for my recomp.

    Your making me hungry again tyga!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    ............thats what SHE said.

    just know, i took no joy in that.
    Yes you did.. you giggled to yourself like a toddler
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Tyga, is it just greens, croutons, olives, and parmesan?
    You know your salads my man!!! Youve got the gift! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Your making me hungry again tyga!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Day 49
    Legs: I decided to drop some weight on my lifts and go with more volume just to change it up.. For being in PCT I'm feeling really good, pumps where very strong last night and the reps just keep coming almost felt like I was still on!! I'm going to have to credit this to Versa-1 if this continues this stuff is legit! Libido is coming back and the boys are doing fine!!! The cramps that I was getting have gone away today so thanks guys I be eating more bananas!!! Tonight I'll be working back!!!

    Abs:
    ball weighted crunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing side bends: 45x20x3 each side
    Flat bench leg raisers: 35x 3 sets

    Legs:
    Leg press: 315x18, 405x14, 495x12, 545x12, 595x8 Reps are way up on all sets!!
    Reverse Hack squats: 405x14, 455x12, 455x12
    Seated hamstring curls: 85x16,100x12,115x10,115x10
    Donkey calfs: 280x16,300x12, 320x12
    Leg extensions: 130x16, 145x14, 160x12, 175x10, 190x10 Reps are way up on all sets!!

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 20 mins / level 9 / 2.7 miles

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 49
    Legs: I decided to drop some weight on my lifts and go with more volume just to change it up.. For being in PCT I'm feeling really good, pumps where very strong last night and the reps just keep coming almost felt like I was still on!! I'm going to have to credit this to Versa-1 if this continues this stuff is legit! Libido is coming back and the boys are doing fine!!! The cramps that I was getting have gone away today so thanks guys I be eating more bananas!!! Tonight I'll be working back!!!

    Abs:
    ball weighted crunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing side bends: 45x20x3 each side
    Flat bench leg raisers: 35x 3 sets

    Legs:
    Leg press: 315x18, 405x14, 495x12, 545x12, 595x8 Reps are way up on all sets!!
    Reverse Hack squats: 405x14, 455x12, 455x12
    Seated hamstring curls: 85x16,100x12,115x10,115x10
    Donkey calfs: 280x16,300x12, 320x12
    Leg extensions: 130x16, 145x14, 160x12, 175x10, 190x10 Reps are way up on all sets!!

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 20 mins / level 9 / 2.7 miles
    Dang caz your reverse hacks are strong as hell! Numbers look good bud, your pct seems like its smooth sailing
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Today(3/7/13) -OFF

    Took my brother to the airport at 4am today, so i went ahead and rested today lol and i was off from work. My breakfast was at an iron skillet buffet, couldnt measure my food obviously so i guessed.
    Food

    Bfast
    Eggs/hashbrowns

    Snack (ate this 3x today)
    85g salad
    30mL dressing
    14g croutons
    15g med pit black olives
    Pinch of parmesan
    8oz carbmaster milk

    Lunch
    6oz 90/10 ground beef
    15g sweet baby rays honey mustard
    Roasted garlic mashed potatoes

    Snack
    See above

    2nd lunch
    5oz chicken tenders
    30g honey mustard
    Onions
    8oz carbmaster milk

    Dinner
    Same as 2nd lunch

    Snack
    See above

    Prebed
    12oz carmaster milk
    Protein
    Leucine
    2tbsp pb

    Kcals 2411 (with estimated breakfast amount)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. I was just thinking this. And what kind of accountant are you with guns like that? You sure you're not an 'accountant' for the mob or something??
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Dang caz your reverse hacks are strong as hell! Numbers look good bud, your pct seems like its smooth sailing
    Thanks brother yeah it's been pretty smooth so far let's hope it keeps going gains for days!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I was just thinking this. And what kind of accountant are you with guns like that? You sure you're not an 'accountant' for the mob or something??
    Let's put it like this the IRS never wants to mess with me when they do an audit. I do handle some collections if you know what I mean lol!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Today(3/7/13) -OFF

    Took my brother to the airport at 4am today, so i went ahead and rested today lol and i was off from work. My breakfast was at an iron skillet buffet, couldnt measure my food obviously so i guessed.
    Food

    Bfast
    Eggs/hashbrowns

    Snack (ate this 3x today)
    85g salad
    30mL dressing
    14g croutons
    15g med pit black olives
    Pinch of parmesan
    8oz carbmaster milk

    Lunch
    6oz 90/10 ground beef
    15g sweet baby rays honey mustard
    Roasted garlic mashed potatoes

    Snack
    See above

    2nd lunch
    5oz chicken tenders
    30g honey mustard
    Onions
    8oz carbmaster milk

    Dinner
    Same as 2nd lunch

    Snack
    See above

    Prebed
    12oz carmaster milk
    Protein
    Leucine
    2tbsp pb

    Kcals 2411 (with estimated breakfast amount)
    Dude I still love your meals brother!! How are you feeling with your PCT??

  14. DAY 50
    Back: So I'm really enjoying the higher reps right now, muscles are feeling super pumped!! I'm almost 2 weeks into PCT and my strength seems to still be there!! NICE!!! Hope to get a good Chest and Bi session in tonight.. Let get it fella's!!!

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 15lbs x35x3
    Seated crunches: 90x25 x 3
    Cable twists: 60x20x3 each side
    Ab Coaster:40lbsx35x 3 sets

    Back:
    DB rows: 95x16,100x14, 110x14
    Seated machine mid row: 175x14, 190x12, 205x12
    Wide grip pull downs: 160x14, 160x14, 170x12
    Close grip cable pull downs: 130x16, 140x14, 140x14
    Pec deck rear delts:100x14,100x14,115x12
    Hyper extension: 25lbs x 3 sets till fail

    Traps:
    DB shrug: 90x16, 90x16, 95x12
    BB Shrug: 185x 3 sets till fail
    Behind back BB Shrug: 185x 3 sets till fail

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 15mins / level9 / 1.8 miles

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude I still love your meals brother!! How are you feeling with your PCT??
    Its actually going pretty well. I cut my kcals to loose the fat i accumulated during my honeymoon and its already paying off! My strength is pretty decent, i know i just need to get back into lifting heavy and all my numbers will be back to were i left them prior to leaving.

    Hit some arms and ab work tonight:

    Bb curl- 65x10 75x10 85x10x2 drop set barx12
    Db hammer- 25x8 30x8 40x8 35x8
    High cable curl- 30x11x4
    Ez tri ext (outter curl) - 80x15 100x12 110x12 120x12x2
    Reverse grip bench-95x10 115x10 135x10 155x10
    Db overhead ext- 30x12 40x12 45x12 50x12x2
    * hit various ab exercises after the last set, some circut work.

    Pretty good pump going, still hitting my calorie goal that ive set to recomp. I should have my MAN supply comin in the mail along with the new pre workout, and when it gets here... ITS GOIN DOWN.

    Be easy fellas
    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Post workout meal
    7oz chicken tenderloins
    165g white rice
    14g natural onion crunch
    30g balsamic vinegarette

    Had my salad too
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Its actually going pretty well. I cut my kcals to loose the fat i accumulated during my honeymoon and its already paying off! My strength is pretty decent, i know i just need to get back into lifting heavy and all my numbers will be back to were i left them prior to leaving.

    Hit some arms and ab work tonight:

    Bb curl- 65x10 75x10 85x10x2 drop set barx12
    Db hammer- 25x8 30x8 40x8 35x8
    High cable curl- 30x11x4
    Ez tri ext (outter curl) - 80x15 100x12 110x12 120x12x2
    Reverse grip bench-95x10 115x10 135x10 155x10
    Db overhead ext- 30x12 40x12 45x12 50x12x2
    * hit various ab exercises after the last set, some circut work.

    Pretty good pump going, still hitting my calorie goal that ive set to recomp. I should have my MAN supply comin in the mail along with the new pre workout, and when it gets here... ITS GOIN DOWN.

    Be easy fellas
    God bless
    There u go tyga now that's a workout!! Glad to here PCT is falling into place. Now it time for a PR brother oh yeah I'm calling you out!!! LOL

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Post workout meal
    7oz chicken tenderloins
    165g white rice
    14g natural onion crunch
    30g balsamic vinegarette

    Had my salad too
    My post workout meal:

    BCAA's and ruffles potato chips!!!



    Name:  image-1573960470.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  512.0 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    oh yeah I'm calling you out!!! LOL
    NO YOU DIDNT!!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    NO YOU DIDNT!!!!
    Oh yes I did !!! Lmao!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Oh yes I did !!! Lmao!!
    ... can i have a week to do it? Lol

    I was so stinkin sore this past week lol my legs literally JUST stopped being sore. After my bod gets use to this beating, PRs shall be set.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    ... can i have a week to do it? Lol

    I was so stinkin sore this past week lol my legs literally JUST stopped being sore. After my bod gets use to this beating, PRs shall be set.
    Sore is a good thing = growth!! I'm pretty sore myself I guess we are doing something right?
    You have 1 week after that I'm coming to get u!! Lol

  23. LOL @ the Ruffles up in dis bi-otch. Last night I bombed 3/4 of a frozen meatlover's pizza after the gym...it's ok, I didn't add any carb to my post-shake and the Cyano will just ram it into my glycogen stores.. right?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Sore is a good thing = growth!! I'm pretty sore myself I guess we are doing something right?
    You have 1 week after that I'm coming to get u!! Lol
    Gotta be doin something right lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    LOL @ the Ruffles up in dis bi-otch. Last night I bombed 3/4 of a frozen meatlover's pizza after the gym...it's ok, I didn't add any carb to my post-shake and the Cyano will just ram it into my glycogen stores.. right?
    Yup
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Oh ya my stuff came in

    Going to pop two PR XT pre workout tonight and two with my post workout meal.. im so giddy lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Log in
Log in