What should I go for?

  1. What should I go for?


    Need some direction.
    I have done 2 cycles previously. Sus250 only.

    What I can get at the moment is:

    Sustanon 250/ml
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml
    Test Enanthate 250mg/ml
    Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml

    Should I take a combo of any of these?

    Thanks guys..


  2. try this

    Sust/Enanthate 500mgs/wk for 12-15wks
    DECA 250 mgs/wk for 12-15 wks

    Ive never used DECA but ive heard good things...just if your gonna use it make sure that you have a really solid PCT in place cause i hear that DECA recovery is a b...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Need some direction.
    I have done 2 cycles previously. Sus250 only.

    What I can get at the moment is:

    Sustanon 250/ml
    Test Propionate 100mg/ml
    Test Enanthate 250mg/ml
    Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml

    Should I take a combo of any of these?

    Thanks guys..
    The question should be how long are you planning to stay on cycle?

    Longer cycle 10+ wks,IMO I would start cycle with sust then switch to cyp or enth 5-6wks after starting.

    Short cycle 4-6wks, IMO sust at high dose or prop.

    So you tell me and I'll make somethin and see what you think. Also add compounds you will or will not use an doses in prior cycles.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    try this Sust/Enanthate 500mgs/wk for 12-15wks...
    Why take these together they're both Test? Sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterone esters one of which is very similar to enthanate.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Why take these together they're both Test? Sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterone esters one of which is very similar to enthanate.
    I was saying pick one or the other, your right they are just both tests but some people prefer sust over Test E or Cor other long esters...it was meant to read like choose one or the other not a combination
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What prohormone should i go for?
    By Profion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
  3. What should I take for protein and creatine???
    By sbrb12898 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM
  4. What should I go with?
    By stick figure in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 11:58 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Log in
Log in