M-Sten Rx makes Niners a beast!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off wanna give a huge thanks to my man Heavyiron and all the good people at IronMagLabs for giving me this opportunity! Will be starting my run of M-sten RX on Friday January 4th. Main goals will be to consistently add weight to each exercise each week and to get bigger than ever!!
M-sten RX 20mg a day Multivitamin 1 a day Fish oil 1200mg a day Milk Thistle 425mg a day Genomyx Origin 2 scoops on workout days Whey Protein

PCT will be

Multivitamin 1 a day Milk thistle 425mg. Fish oil 1200mg a day Beta Cret 2scoops a day Dpol 1/1/1/1/1 Nolva 40/40/20/20 Anabeta 4/4/4/4 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
Whey protein

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I like to see!!
Just how big Msten will get you.. I know it won't be Superdrol but I'm hoping it really is SD little cousin.
Speaking of big cousin, I will be taking 2 caps of joint soothers a day as well. The last cycle i ran my joints killed me. Don't wanna go through that again!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
late but in brother!!! IML products are always top notch you should have fun with this!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late but in brother!!! IML products are always top notch you should have fun with this!
Welcome to the party bro!! I'm pretty stoked to start this run

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking your PCT! Looks like what I normally use as well. With that stack Pct may be as fun as the cycle. Good luck
Thanks bro. I had some help putting this PCT together. The last time I ran a cycle I went into it with the wrong info and wasn't ready.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks bro. I had some help putting this PCT together. The last time I ran a cycle I went into it with the wrong info and wasn't ready.
you should be fine now lets get this started!!! LOL

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this. Can you provide details on whatever sides you develop while on cycle? Would really like to find a stack that keeps the libido in tact and the boys at the right size. Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. Can you provide details on whatever sides you develop while on cycle? Would really like to find a stack that keeps the libido in tact and the boys at the right size. Lol
Absolutely!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for you guys.... I have about 4 servings of Test Powder left was thinking of taking this until it is gone. Would that be overkill? Was just thinking it's not really enough to save.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for you guys.... I have about 4 servings of Test Powder left was thinking of taking this until it is gone. Would that be overkill? Was just thinking it's not really enough to save.
Not enough to make much difference really except the agmatine would be nice pre workout

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not enough to make much difference really except the agmatine would be nice pre workout
Ya I was kinda thinking that too. Ok so I will be adding that for the first few days as well

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since we live in trout country I now have a freezer full of trout that a buddy gave me. So my diet over the next 30 days will consist of
Trout (obviously)
Salmon
Tuna
Chicken breast
Oatmeal
Yogurt fat free
Cottage cheese 1%
Almonds
Peanuts
Brown rice
Whey protein
Vegetables (mainly broccoli and plain baked potatoes.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since we live in trout country I now have a freezer full of trout that a buddy gave me. So my diet over the next 30 days will consist of
Trout (obviously)
Salmon
Tuna
Chicken breast
Oatmeal
Yogurt fat free
Cottage cheese 1%
Almonds
Peanuts
Brown rice
Whey protein
Vegetables (mainly broccoli and plain baked potatoes.
Nice! Nothing like wild caught food! One of my neighbors gave me a ton of venison recently

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just made beef jerky but man id love to have some deer.... Makes some of the best jerky
Yes it does!! My buddy just made up a bunch. Still waiting to sample lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Venison. I got shoulder, loin, and a bunch of ground italian and breakfast sausage. I only have the breakfast sausage left though.
Do you hunt? My area is pretty famous for whitetail deer hunting.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you hunt? My area is pretty famous for whitetail deer hunting.
I don't, no. Always wanted to but never had the chance. My uncles all hunt and a few friends of mine do as well, so when it's deer season, I always have a freezer full

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records.
-- Source Unknown

In the words of the great Bruce Buffer, "It's time!!!!!"
Took my first dose of M-Sten Rx this morning. Let's do this thing!!!

My splits will be as follows
Day 1 Back/Bi's
Day 2 Legs/Shoulders
Day 3 Cardio
Day 4 Chest/Tri's
Repeat

Once again I am going for a high protein diet, adding weight each week.
My goals are to be repping 315 on bench
405 on squat
80db's on standing curls

Weight was 173.5

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

-- Source Unknown

Day 1 Back/Bi's
Day 2 Legs/Shoulders
Day 3 Cardio
Day 4 Chest/Tri's
Repeat

405 on squat
80db's on standing curls
And so it begins!! Those are some great goals my man, get it going!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
DAY 1

-- Source Unknown

Day 1 Back/Bi's
Day 2 Legs/Shoulders
Day 3 Cardio
Day 4 Chest/Tri's
Repeat

405 on squat
80db's on standing curls
Nice go get it brother! Repping 315 on bench would be boss. Remeber the only limitations are the ones you put on yourself..

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

-- Source Unknown

Day 1 Back/Bi's
Day 2 Legs/Shoulders
Day 3 Cardio
Day 4 Chest/Tri's
Repeat

405 on squat
80db's on standing curls
Target acquired, now blow that bytch up!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
-10 mg pure Methylstenbolone

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/m-sten-rx/

M-Sten Rx™ is a newly formulated anabolic compound engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. M-Sten Rx™ will produce dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. M-Sten Rx™ will help increase lean muscle mass and strength at a higher level than ANY product currently on the market, guaranteed!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas??? Had a great workout. Obviously no effects yet but I already have that mindset going. Got to the gym and it was fairly dead so put me in even more of the zone!!

Back and biceps tonight

Started with Heyward face pulls which have quickly become one of my favorites for the pump I get in my traps. 57.5x10x5. Felt good. My rear delta were on fire.

Next up was full range pull downs which not only work the hell out of my lats but I also get a great pump in my biceps. 110x10x3

Standard row was next 160x10x3

Next was straight bar standing curls
Superset 80x10 90x6 3 sets
This is a killer. My biceps were hard as a rock and looking swoll.

Next I do guillotine curls 60x12x3. I really like these as well. Really works the peak of my biceps.

Finish off with hammer curls 40x10x3

Felt great and so pumped to be on this ride!!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Nice bro if I'm not already in well, I'm in now!! Lol

Kill it

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Anxious to see how this treats ya!

Sent from my iPhone

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas??? Had a great workout. Obviously no effects yet but I already have that mindset going. Got to the gym and it was fairly dead so put me in even more of the zone!!

Back and biceps tonight

Started with Heyward face pulls which have quickly become one of my favorites for the pump I get in my traps. 57.5x10x5. Felt good. My rear delta were on fire.

Next up was full range pull downs which not only work the hell out of my lats but I also get a great pump in my biceps. 110x10x3

Standard row was next 160x10x3

Next was straight bar standing curls
Superset 80x10 90x6 3 sets
This is a killer. My biceps were hard as a rock and looking swoll.

Next I do guillotine curls 60x12x3. I really like these as well. Really works the peak of my biceps.

Finish off with hammer curls 40x10x3

Felt great and so pumped to be on this ride!!!!
Nice work! Get into beast mode!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's it amazing that just knowing what's to come how much better your workout become. Go kill it!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's it amazing that just knowing what to come how much better your workout become. Go kill it!
Ya I miss that crazy strength!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

What up my brothas?? I've decided to switch up my routine a little bit. I normally like a day off in between back and chest as it's usually pretty sore the next day but I felt great this morning and I was chomping at the bit to work some bench. So today I worked Chest/Triceps.

Started out with flat bb bench today. I normally do a reverse pyramid but am going to be doing a regular pyramid bench over the next 30 days.
135x10x2 Warm up
225x10
245x8
255x6
185x10
Felt great, my chest was looking good. The veins in my front delts were really showing off.
Next up was Incline db bench.
50x10 warm up
70x10
80x8
90x6 shoulders were starting to hurt but pushed through it.
Next up was decline bb bench
225x10 warm up
235x10x3
The last thing for chest was some cable crossovers
60x12x4 starting at chest level and raising one click after each set. I find this works my whole chest and really gives me a great pump!!

Triceps were next. This is one area I really want to focus on as I think it will help my overal bench.
Superset pushdowns with reverse pushdowns 80x10x3
By this point my arms were on fire and ready to be done but I went for a drink of water and refocused myself.
Skull Crushers are next Ez curl bar with 35's per side 12x4 pausing at the top and flexing my tri's

Feeling good and really getting that alpha feeling!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
DAY 2

What up my brothas?? I've decided to switch up my routine a little bit. I normally like a day off in between back and chest as it's usually pretty sore the next day but I felt great this morning and I was chomping at the bit to work some bench. So today I worked Chest/Triceps.

Started out with flat bb bench today. I normally do a reverse pyramid but am going to be doing a regular pyramid bench over the next 30 days.
135x10x2 Warm up
225x10
245x8
255x6
185x10
Felt great, my chest was looking good. The veins in my front delts were really showing off.
Next up was Incline db bench.
50x10 warm up
70x10
80x8
90x6 shoulders were starting to hurt but pushed through it.
Next up was decline bb bench
225x10 warm up
235x10x3
The last thing for chest was some cable crossovers
60x12x4 starting at chest level and raising one click after each set. I find this works my whole chest and really gives me a great pump!!

Triceps were next. This is one area I really want to focus on as I think it will help my overal bench.
Superset pushdowns with reverse pushdowns 80x10x3
By this point my arms were on fire and ready to be done but I went for a drink of water and refocused myself.
Skull Crushers are next Ez curl bar with 35's per side 12x4 pausing at the top and flexing my tri's

Feeling good and really getting that alpha feeling!!
Nice workout

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50