Hey everybody little help please - AnabolicMinds.com

Hey everybody little help please

1. New Member

Hey everybody little help please

Well I was gonna do a test e deca and d-bol stack but funds are a little low now so I'm going with test cyp and oral tren. I have 40 anastrozole 1 mg capsules and was thinkin about getting some letrozole cause I've had sore nipples and lumps from tren before any advice would be really helpful guys thanks. What's the best thing to take with test and oral tren?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

If you got gyno from tren before it was prolactin gyno not estrogen. Run caber with it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skilletjack88 View Post
    Well I was gonna do a test e deca and d-bol stack but funds are a little low now so I'm going with test cyp and oral tren. I have 40 anastrozole 1 mg capsules and was thinkin about getting some letrozole cause I've had sore nipples and lumps from tren before any advice would be really helpful guys thanks. What's the best thing to take with test and oral tren?

WTF?? your low on cash but can afford an oral tren? dbols and abombs are dirt cheap! but thats beside the point...

with any oral compound your gonna want TUDCA/UDCA and an OTC liver support (milk thistle)

If your sure that it was the tren that was giving you gyno then caber is the way to go...also dont be stingy w/ that AI just to play it safe
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   

4. New Member

Yeah I see where your coming from but for the dosage is want for test deca and d-bol test and oral tren is a lot cheaper....oral tren is like 30 bucks for 100 tablets
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dude i dunno where your getting your oral tren from but if its that cheap its prolly bunk...ive never heard it being that cheap.

you should really get it tested or verified before you start poppin those things...whats the dosage on them?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oral tren will **** you up.
    Hope your fund provided enough for a SERM, caber, hcg, cycle supports (especially liver) and test boosters for PCT.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    dude i dunno where your getting your oral tren from but if its that cheap its prolly bunk...ive never heard it being that cheap.

you should really get it tested or verified before you start poppin those things...whats the dosage on them?
    It's not oral tren. It's labeled as such but it is actually methyl trienolone. Gotta be the dumbest thing you can do for your liver. It's fairly cheap.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Oral tren will **** you up.
    Hope your fund provided enough for a SERM, caber, hcg, cycle supports (especially liver) and test boosters for PCT.
    couldnt have put it better.....And did you see how much hes paying for it?? I hope this cat hasnt already started munchin those things cause he could be payin for some really spency pez or a quick 100 tabs to a dill liver w/ no nuts...at all
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It's not oral tren. It's labeled as such but it is actually methyl trienolone. Gotta be the dumbest thing you can do for your liver. It's fairly cheap.
    I know its methyl tren, bottom line is its still taken orally but either way its not that cheap bro....maybe its pricey around my parts but from a dealer, if its around its at least twice as much as var. the cheapest ive ever seen is 36$/gram if your buyin 100+ grams from china....that aint cheap
  10. New Member

A few friends of mine have taken it and had great results same brand and everything I've taken it to I just had gyno problems and they didnt is that common for some to have it and some not?
  11. New Member

Well ok then y'all have almost scared me out of the oral tren....what about test 250 cyp and masteron 200
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well ok then y'all have almost scared me out of the oral tren....what about test 250 cyp and masteron 200
    That's a great lean mass cycle
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Lots better!! I hear masteron is legit! Are you gonna log this ish!

~ MANotaur
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Lots better!! I hear masteron is legit! Are you gonna log this ish?

~ MANotaur

Similar Forum Threads

1. a little help please
    By 1slowcivic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 06:46 PM
  2. any MOD..little help please
    By Twitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 01:21 PM
  3. a little help please
    By Paco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6