First sustanon cycle - 250mg or 500mg per week?

  1. Registered User
    SDAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    First sustanon cycle - 250mg or 500mg per week?


    Hello everyone-

    I am 35 y.o. 5 ft. 11 in. and 220lbs pretty lean. I am thinking of doing a first cycle with sust 250. I want to keep it as simple as possible.

    Would a 250mg per week of sust be good enough to gain mass and for how long?

    What is a good PCT how much and how long? I was thinking of clomid.

    I have done a lot of reading, but get mixed opinions.

    I plan to travel to Mexico for gear and inject there every weekend.

    I live very close to Mexico, and well acquainted with reputable pharmacies.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    500mg pinned 2x wk (250 each pin) for 10wks start pct 18days after last pin (due to decanate ester). Use blacklion form on cycle and off to keep water down and estrogen sides away. Also use daa at 3mg ed... No need to use illegal stuff for the pct when there are easy OTC options out there...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    500mg pinned 2x wk (250 each pin) for 10wks start pct 18days after last pin (due to decanate ester). Use blacklion form on cycle and off to keep water down and estrogen sides away. Also use daa at 3mg ed... No need to use illegal stuff for the pct when there are easy OTC options out there...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,132
    Answers
    0

    what is a good site for it online? if that isn't the wrong question to ask?
  5. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    what is a good site for it online? if that isn't the wrong question to ask?
    Depends what your askin for... You can't source on here but if your just wanting the OTC pct stuff then just google said products or go to amazon

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  6. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    Tgb sups for the form....

    Hardryno for the daa....

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  7. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    Are you people honestly suggesting that a serm is not required for a steroid cycle? How does that black lion or whatever you said it was restart your hpta??
  8. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    do some reading.....luke
  9. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    do some reading.....luke
    I should say the same for you guys. I would never pct from an AAS cycle without a serm. OTC pct for illegal substances? Wtf!
  10. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    Bro there is blood work in the BLR forum that shows it works as PCT! Go check it before you come in here tryin to bust my balls about stuff you don't know about.

    Thank you

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    Bro there is blood work in the BLR forum that shows it works as PCT! Go check it before you come in here tryin to bust my balls about stuff you don't know about.

    Thank you

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Oh i wasn't saying that it doesn't work as sure they have lab tested it etc but as a standalone item for recovery? Any pct should base itself off a serm and then add in additional supplements such as DAA etc etc etc. If it was as easy as getting OTC then why does EVERYONE still use a serm. Because serms work. Always have and always will.
  12. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    That's why I sent him to a place I know and trust. BLR has the best OTC products on the market bar none. So, take it as you will but I do know what I'm talkin about here...

    I know I don't have as many posts as you or others here but iv been around and know some things about some things...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  13. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Oh i wasn't saying that it doesn't work as sure they have lab tested it etc but as a standalone item for recovery? Any pct should base itself off a serm and then add in additional supplements such as DAA etc etc etc. If it was as easy as getting OTC then why does EVERYONE still use a serm. Because serms work. Always have and always will.
    If it works it works..... No need for carcinogens if you don't need them! Some like a smart idea to me, be smart and safe!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  14. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    That's why I sent him to a place I know and trust. BLR has the best OTC products on the market bar none. So, take it as you will but I do know what I'm talkin about here...

    I know I don't have as many posts as you or others here but iv been around and know some things about some things...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle

    If it works it works..... No need for carcinogens if you don't need them! Some like a smart idea to me, be smart and safe!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I'm not questioning their products at all I know they do have some decent products but I'm not willing to believe that recovery from AAS cycles is as simple as going down to the local store and buying some OTC stuff. I'm also not really willing to believe everything that they post about their products ( or any supplement company for that matter ). I'll stick to my serms thanks. Tried, tested and proven.
  15. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    Whatever man... There bloods are posted by people that are not sponsered by them or through affilation.

    Now back to the OPs thread...

    Use the pct as I said or as you wish, the way I have said will work just fine.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  16. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    For the record OP tried and tested clomid, Nolva or torem pcts are the way to go. Used by thousands for years and they aren't made by supplement companies out to make a quick buck at your expense.
  17. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    I hope your not tryin say I work for them.... Are you? Cuz not.... They are just a company iv uses and know there **** is the real deal. You will not find anybody that has used there products and not like them. There where 2 guys (that where friends, not of mine) and had bones to pick. Other then them, zero bad feed back.

    Op do what you like. You do what you feel best with.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  18. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    I hope your not tryin say I work for them.... Are you? Cuz not.... They are just a company iv uses and know there **** is the real deal. You will not find anybody that has used there products and not like them. There where 2 guys (that where friends, not of mine) and had bones to pick. Other then them, zero bad feed back.

    Op do what you like. You do what you feel best with.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    No I wasn't implying that you work for them i was simply stating that companies are all about making a buck. That's it. ANYWAYS op I'm sure you'll make up your own mind regardless so good luck with your cycle and have fun 8)
  19. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, let us know what you go with and how it goes....

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustanon 500mg per week for 10 week
    By BritishKing in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:12 PM
  2. First pheraplez cycle- help or critique please
    By In Hulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:58 AM
  3. test e @ 500 or 750mg per week
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:11 PM
  4. 250mgs of Cyp per week should.....
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:13 PM
  5. First PH Cycle.....S1+ or T1 Pro ?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in