Me, Myself, and M-Sten - AnabolicMinds.com

Me, Myself, and M-Sten

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me, Myself, and M-Sten

Alright guys, well here is my space on AM to log the effects of Msten and how I respond to it. Im usually a man of few words so ill be keeping this relatively short and sweet throughout the next four weeks, however i will update several times each week. Will basically be a log based on "feel" rather than a bunch of statistics. Im very grateful that IML has given me the opportunity to try out their product and be able to pass on my results to everyone else. Since im usually awake at 04:30 every morning for work, ill be dosing one cap in the morning and then one after work prior to lifting. Currently my basic stats are as follows:

Weight: 193 lbs.
    Height: 5' 11"
    BF%: Approx. 12%
    10+ years experience
    Remember why you started.

Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

First dose was this morning, and began to get that "on" feeling about an hour later, like a rush of warmth over my body that stayed all day. I was a little hotter at work today so im inclined to believe that this may be good for fat loss. Hit the gym this afternoon and had a good pump thoughout. My arms swelled up nicely. Not much to be expected for a first day but we'll see how things go in the days to come.
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

[IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/M-sten-front.jpg[/IMG]

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    - Increases Strength & Power
    - Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    - Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    - No Bloating or Water Retention
    - 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Are you running anything along with the M-Sten such as a cycle support? Hawthorne berry? etc.? Or just straight up by itself and followed by a pct?
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

I'm taking Cycle Assist and have celery seed extract for BP issues. I'm running the Msten aloe otherwise, however I am on prescribed TRT so there is no real need for PCT.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Weighed in at 195 lbs today and seem to be looking fuller, probable glycogen retention. All lifts were up today, in fact it was like i couldnt get tired at the gym, had to make myself leave in order to meet my fiance.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Still holding at 195lbs however i am noticeably bigger and more vascular already. Nailed it today with deads, seated rows, t-bar rows, pullups, and hypers. Stronger and more alpha on everything. So far im very impressed with Msten, giving very similar results as SD but with literally almost no felt side effects. This stuff is for real.
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I felt weird thinking this but it seems like this stuff kicks in QUICK. I cant even remember feeling it this fast on SD.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Off day today. Just did a lot of resting and time with the family. Brought in about 3200 cals. Nothing new to report.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Looks like another day off from the gym today, since the school called and my son is sick. Might just rep out a few hundred push-ups and some body weight muscle endurance stuff at home.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Will be following!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

At least somebody is. . Has anyone had any insomnia while taking this? The last few nights I wake up so restless it drives me nuts. I take my second dose around 5pm.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    At least somebody is. . Has anyone had any insomnia while taking this? The last few nights I wake up so restless it drives me nuts. I take my second dose around 5pm.

Sent from my iPhone
    I have been sleeping quite well. Once I get into bed I am pretty much out for the night.
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Following! Gl
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Did rack pulls from knee height at 405 lbs for 3 reps today. That's a personal best. Also did seated cable rows at 240 lbs for 10 reps which i also a PR. Still weighing in at 195 but a definite recomping effect happening. Been wanting to bulk up a little but like said in another thread, been fighting against a stomach virus that's been goi around the house lately so appetite is very sporadic. So far I'm pleased with the way this is unfolding.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You'll be pullin 405 for a triple from the floor in no time on 20mg of msten brother; you oughta get strong as an ox in no time. Sounds like you're already destroying it.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You'll be pullin 405 for a triple from the floor in no time on 20mg of msten brother; you oughta get strong as an ox in no time. Sounds like you're already destroying it.
    I'm hoping too Hyde. Three off the floor will be tough but it's possible. Still virtually no side effects with the exception of a little more irritability.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some guys do report a bit of aggression on M-STEN.
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Subbed. I am on day 8 of UD and I also have been having alot of insomnia, along with night sweats.
    Ran a few cycles before, never really had night sweats that were this noticable.

However, it really the only side at this point, so i cant complain.

So far, I must say im dissapointed with the weight gain. Im only up about a lb, which could be fat from all the xtra cals in taking in.
    its still early in my cycle though, ill see how it goes the rest of the way.

Hows many mgs r u taking bro??
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

I'm taking 20mgs daily. Weight gain has been negligible but strength gains have been very nice. Mirror gains are also very noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

hey whats up fellas, im new here, been lurking and learning for quite a while, some of you guys are killing it, im in!
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

I'm Subbed bro. I'm getting ready to start the new year with xcel storm. It's epi/max-lmg and msten. I'm excited to see ur gains. I'm also on TRT. What is ur dosing on TRT... Thanks God.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jalincoln View Post
    I'm Subbed bro. I'm getting ready to start the new year with xcel storm. It's epi/max-lmg and msten. I'm excited to see ur gains. I'm also on TRT. What is ur dosing on TRT... Thanks God.
    I'm on Androgel 1.62 at 4 pumps daily. Works well. I like the gel for the simple fact that it closely mimics my body's natural testosterone curve.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

Yeah I actually inject my TRT.200 mg a week
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Lethargy is getting pretty bad now even on TRT which leads me to believe that it is caused by something else. I just yawn all day and prefer to nap that lift sometimes which makes it hard to stay motivated. Once in the gym I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

hey op, what shift do you work? i worked 3rd shift for years,it was ok while at work, but after work it was horrid man. now i still get up before dawn, but i feel better.
    m-sten sounds like something i mighnt try, mabbey june or july, i still have a nice stash from np to get thru, cant rush thru it lol
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Lethargy is getting pretty bad now even on TRT which leads me to believe that it is caused by something else. I just yawn all day and prefer to nap that lift sometimes which makes it hard to stay motivated. Once in the gym I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone
    Ya I have been napping all day. Still feeling run down.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

I would say gains as well as lethargy are on par with superdrol, minus the "toxic" feeling I get while on SD or M1T.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.

I would say that its probably your not getting enough T. I was like that until I found my spot. May want to look into the shots. Night and day difference.
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Proper hydration, liver support and recovery will many times address lethargy. If not a little Test is nice.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Weighed in at 197.3 lbs today. Not bad considering I began at 195 with creatine, and now up in weight without creatine. Hitting the gym in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Weighed in at 200 lbs today. Yesterdays weigh in was on a different scale. Definitely feeling bigger and stronger, and also looking the part too. Did proper tricep pressdowns with the full stack today for 8 reps. Week three gains seem to have skyrocketed compared to the first two weeks. Very pleased so far.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

nice job on the pressdowns man, the m-sten seems to be good to go so far? i have a few things in my stash i wonder if it would stack well with..
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metallic1 View Post
    nice job on the pressdowns man, the m-sten seems to be good to go so far? i have a few things in my stash i wonder if it would stack well with..
    Methylsten has probably jumped to my number one favorite oral above Phera. Was thinking about stacking or bridging this compound but i wanted to give a solo run for the ability to run a log on how it works for me.
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

u still on 20 mg? 20 is def the sweet spot. once i bumped it up, the weight and strength gains have been nice. Put on 9 lbs in the last week, and it seems pretty clean. Im enjoying m-sten as well.
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode 1 View Post
    u still on 20 mg? 20 is def the sweet spot. once i bumped it up, the weight and strength gains have been nice. Put on 9 lbs in the last week, and it seems pretty clean. Im enjoying m-sten as well.
    Yep. Still running 20 mgs daily.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Methylsten has probably jumped to my number one favorite oral above Phera. Was thinking about stacking or bridging this compound but i wanted to give a solo run for the ability to run a log on how it works for me.
    sounds good, thats really the only way to tell if its good to go
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Definitely thinking of getting some 4AD for my next run even with being on TRT. Want to stay legal so extra test isn't an option.

Sent from my iPhone
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That stuff is legit, AMS's anyway. IML has the 4 bottle deal for a pretty competitive price w/ a discount tho so I will prob try theirs next. But in general, can't go wrong w/ 4dhea for some extra energy and boners to keep truckin.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Update on this please?

I hate the dreaded lethargy from any cycle. I get it badly anymore (never useed to) and I am on TRT as well.

Sent from my iPhone
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Similar Forum Threads

1. Me. Myself and Protodrol Log
    By Link24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:11 AM
  2. DIM gives me wood and TMG takes it away. whats up???????????
    By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. me mom and nana... how far we've come
    By robfromny in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 11:41 PM
  4. Want to introduce myself and ask for some help/critiquing
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM