Help with my Epistane Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Help with my Epistane Cycle

Hey guys im new to this site, i just need some insider help with an Epistane cycle i will start soon. It will be my first PH cycle, i ordered BEAST Epi-18 by anabolic technologies, its 18mg per capsule so im not sure if i should run a full cycle or pulse it. i was looking at 18/36/36/54/54 for a full 5 week cycle but i want to try and at least keep down on the gyno and save my libido and try to save myself from shutdown so i was considering a pulse cycle. But im trying to gain more strength size and mass. I have my PCT in check and diet, just need some help on wether i should pulse or just run the cycle based on what im trying to acheive with minimal sides.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.08%

i did a 6 week epi cycel at 20mg straight through and gained 11 pounds and set a pr on bench and deadlift, that being said most ppl told me tthey dont get no gains till 40mg, if i were u id go with how u got it set up and if u find ur gaining at 36 stay if not up the dose, im a firm believer in lowest effective dose. ive always wanted to try a pulse for a long cycle but ive only got 2 cycles under my belt and have seen very conflicting answers on pulses, some say great some say bad idea. ive also thought about starting a cycle straight and bridging into a pulse but no clue if thats a good idea, still lookin for feedback on that!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    i did a 6 week epi cycel at 20mg straight through and gained 11 pounds and set a pr on bench and deadlift, that being said most ppl told me tthey dont get no gains till 40mg, if i were u id go with how u got it set up and if u find ur gaining at 36 stay if not up the dose, im a firm believer in lowest effective dose. ive always wanted to try a pulse for a long cycle but ive only got 2 cycles under my belt and have seen very conflicting answers on pulses, some say great some say bad idea. ive also thought about starting a cycle straight and bridging into a pulse but no clue if thats a good idea, still lookin for feedback on that!
    ive also thought about that starting a cycle then pulsing the way half way through but since its my first cycle, im just gonna stick with running the cycle all the way through
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Need HELP with my Post Cycle Therapy
    By Travis7261 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 02:39 AM
  3. need help with my epistane stack
    By nattyfresh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
  4. I need some help with my superdrol cycle plz
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:22 AM
  5. Help with my first cycle (I know, I know...)
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 09:26 AM